Meaning of the killing of the Son
“ Already on the Mount of Olives I have given you to understand that I, in a not too distant future, will allow, for the judgment of the blasphemers and for the salvation of those who are Mine, that the blasphemers will grab Me and will kill My body, more precisely to the cross, like a common criminal. When you will hear this, then do not be offended at Me, but remain in the faith and in the love for Me, then you will by that have a great share in My work of salvation to the people from the old and hard bonds of the night of death, sin, and the slavery of the dark superstition that brings death.
 I say this to you, and also to all the others once more, so that nobody will be offended about that and would become weak in faith. Because although this body of Mine will be killed by the blasphemers, I will still already on the third day make this killed body alive and I will rise as an eternal conqueror over death and over each judgment. Then I will come to you again and I will give in you the power of My Spirit and My will, which will make you eternally alive and happy.
 I am saying this to you beforehand already for the second time now, and with great determination, so that, when it will happen, no one among you would be offended at Me.
 But I still will say to you something else, because you are wondering now in yourselves: ‘Yes, does this have to happen? Does He, the all-wise and almighty Lord of the Heavens and of this Earth, really have no other way to firstly bind the many blasphemers and secondly to make those happy who believe in Him and comply with Him?’
 And look, what I say to you about this is: I do not want it to happen this way and I would have the means and possibilities to save My children and make them happy also without that which will happen, but evil men want it that way and that is why I allow that it can happen this way, so that precisely by that, also many blasphemers may be converted to repentance, penance and true faith. Because the brood in the temple say and shout continuously: ‘Let us grab and kill Him. When He will rise again from the grave, then we also will believe in Him.’ So they want to put Me to this last test, and so it finally will also be permitted. By that, also many who are now still completely blind will become seeing and will believe in Me, but those who are utterly evil will by that make full the measure of their sins and will fall into their judgment and eternal death.
 When I will rise again from the grave, I will also come to you in Rome and will convince you of that which I now have said to you.” (THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN vol. 1, 149 / Book 19, chap. 97)
Who is the Son? - God gave His only begotten Son... (John 3:16-21)
"1. I say, ‘I tell you: God is love and the Son is His wisdom. And God loved the world so much that He gave His only-begotten son, that is, His wisdom, emanating from Him from eternity, into this world that all who believe in Him may not die but have eternal life. - Tell Me, is this too incomprehensible to you?’
2. Says Nicodemus, ‘I have the feeling as if I should understand it, but then I really do not understand. If only I knew where the Son of Man fits in, then I should be all right. You also spoke of God's only-begotten Son, whom God's love gave into the world. Are the `Son of Man' and `God's only-begotten Son' one and the same individual?’
3. Say I, ‘Look here. I have a head, a body and hands and feet. The head, the body, hands and feet are flesh, and this flesh is the Son of Man, for what is flesh comes from the flesh. but in this Son of Man who is flesh there dwells God's wisdom, and that is God's only-begotten Son. Not God's only-begotten Son, but only the Son of Man will, like the brazen Moses-serpent in the wilderness, be lifted up, and many will be taking offense at that. Those who do not take offense, but believe and will adhere to His name, to them He will give the power to be called children of God, and their life and kingdom will be everlasting.
4. You must not expect some judgement of the world as, for instance wars, floods or even a fire from the heavens consuming all the heathens. For behold, God did not send His only-begotten Son (divine wisdom) into the world (into this human flesh) to judge (destroy) this world, but to fully save it, that is, that also the flesh might not perish, but may rise to eternal life together with the spirit. (Under flesh in this case not so much the actual flesh of the body is to be understood, but rather the fleshly desires of the soul.) However, in order to attain to this, the material feelings of exaltation in the flesh must be eradicated by belief, namely belief in the Son of Man that He has come into the world, born from eternity out of God, so that all shall have eternal life who believe in His name and adhere to it.
5. Whosoever, be he Jew or Gentile, will believe in Him, shall not ever be judged and thereby perish, but the one who will take offense at the Son of Man and not believe in Him, then already judged, for the fact that he will not and cannot believe because his feeling of exaltation causes him to take offense at the name and nature of the Son of Man, is already such a man's judgement. do you understand this now? I have presented it to you with great clarity.’ […]
9. Behold, this is the judgment that not the God-light from the heavens has come into the world, but men having been released from the darkness and set into the light still by fare prefer the darkness to the Go-light now in abundance before their eyes. That men reject the light is proved by their works which are evil all through.
10. Where can you find an initial complete faith, where the right piety? Where does one love another, except he has some selfish motive? Where are those now who loved their wife for the sake of fertility? they love the young harlots for sensual pleasure, lechery and harlotry. for he who carries on with the other sex in downright idolatry of lust and fornication commits true harlotry, and this the evil of all evils. - Where is there a thief who would take a lamp and steal visibly?
11. Behold, all those who are ill-disposed and act accordingly are the ones whose works are bad. '"Whosoever loves and practices such acts is an enemy of the light, hates it and will do all in his power to avoid it, so that his evil works, which he knows are tabooed by the light and judged, should not in the light be recognised in their ugliness and punished.
12. And behold, therein consists the actual judgement, but what you understand as judgment, is not the judgement, but only a punishment following the judgment.
13. If you enjoy walking in the night, that is already a judgement of your soul, since you prefer the night to the day. But if you then knock against something and hurt yourself badly or even fall into a hole or deep ditch, such a knocking or fall is not the judgement, but only the consequence of the judgement within you who love the night and hate the day.
14. If, however, you are a friend of the light, the day and the truth out of God, you will also act in accordance with divine truth and will surely long for your works to come to the light and be revealed to everyone, for you know that your works, because they were done in the light of truth out of God, are good and righteous and thus deserve appreciation and visible reward.
15. Therefore, who is a friend of the light will not walk in the night but by day, and he will recognise the light immediately, because he is from the light, and this light is called - faith of the heart.
16. Thus, whoever believes in the Son of Man that Jew is a light out of God, has already life within him. But who does not believe, has already the judgment within him, and the judgement is the very unbelief." (THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN vol. 1, chap. 21)
" I said: “There is still much darkness in all of you. The One who has sent Me is My eternal Father and is in Me, and so I have, from My love for you men, sent Myself into this world in order to bring and to give you eternal life.
 However, My Word and My teaching, which shows you the way to eternal life, is the will of the One who is in Me and who has sent Me. For the Father, as the eternal Love, is in Me, and I, as its Light, am within it.
 Just look at the flame of the lamp which burns here on the table. Can you separate the light from the flame or the flame from the light? Now, the flame is that which I call Father and Love, and the Light is His Son, sent by the flame to illuminate the darkness of the night. Are then the flame and its light not one Being? And is the flame then not also in the light as the light is in the flame? And when this is so and could be impossibly otherwise, then the will of the Father reveals itself in the light that emanates from Him.
 Thus, he who walks in this light, walks also according to the will of the One who sent Me as His Light into this world, and he who walks in this light cannot lose his way and must reap eternal life, because the Light, according to which and in which he walks, is the eternal Life itself.
 Only he who will leave this light and will begin again to walk in the own worldly night cannot receive the eternal free life of the soul as long as he does not pass into the light of life. (86. About the Lord’s Being – THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN, vol. 8)
" The Father has been in Me from eternity, but Hid innermost reveals itself to My soul only when He Himself wills it. Yet I know about everything that has been in the Father from eternity; still, the Father has many a thing in His innermost being that is unknown to the Son. He also must ask the Father whenever He wants to know about it.
 But the hour will come soon, when the Father within Me will also in His innermost be completely at one with Me, the only Son from eternity, as likewise the Father's Spirit in your souls will soon fully unite with the souls in your bodies. Only then will all that cannot possibly be made known to you at the present time be revealed to you through the Father's spirit within you. [...]
 Thus, in My present Being, I am the external manifestation of the Father within Me and, therefore, all that is the Father's, and in this way I and Father must necessarily be completely one. The only difference is that there must always exist a more profound knowledge and cognition in the innermost fire than there is in the external light." (THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN , vol. 4, 252)
Answers to Faith-Related Issues
confirming the Christian Scriptures, clarifying and expanding them with still unknown spiritual knowledge