1. Say I: “Yes, you My most beloved Helena, I am quite aware of your loving Me mightily above everything, which is My greatest joy! But on account of these other guests I say unto you: he who comes first, grinds first! These shall indeed get their turn later – they shall not be left out. But you must speak first, because you were with Me and because you love Me so much! Besides, you had taken part in the fight in Vienna and lost your physical life – which was very unpleasant for you at the time. And you must speak on the matter that gripped you so much. So pluck up the right courage and speak as it comes, off the cuff! I shall know how the pick the best out of it.”
2. Says Helena: “Oh dear, oh dear! Oh my Lord Jesus! Once You desire something, it must happen even if heaven and Earth shall pass. But I’m going to catch You out anyway! I just remembered how the apostle Paul, whom You placed the words in his mouth, taught that no woman must speak at an official assembly, but only the men. How should I then dare to also speak in this exalted and exclusively male company? You only wanted to test me because You knew me to be a chatterbox. But Helena who loves You so exceedingly has become a little smarter and won’t be taken in by it. Oh my dear little trap, be nicely quiet and don’t say much, or Paul will dress you down today!”
3. Paul smiles at Helena’s humorous excuse.
4. But I say: “My dearest Helena, you think of course that I could not catch you here! But I have actually caught you already and you won’t get away, and shall even have to speak in accordance with Paul’s express commandment; and even more on account of My commandment, which is unavoidable and stands over the Pauline one. Behold, in one of Paul’s epistles to the Romans he commended a certain Phoebe who was in My service at the Cenchrean community, also Priscilla for similar reasons, greeting a certain Mary who likewise had much work to do in My name, as well as Tryphena and Tryphosa, and his beloved Persis, who had worked much in word and deed in My name.
5. “Behold now, My dear Helena, such women Paul did not gag in their communities, but only those who wanted a seat and voice in the community from haughtiness, wanting to speak without having My spirit or understanding it, as if they knew what those born-again out of My Spirit knew! But where a woman was filled with My Spirit, this being the same in man and woman, there she even has to speak as the Spirit will demand it of her.
6. “My apostles were the first and most supreme Christian community in the world, because it was founded by Me directly! After rising from the grave on the third day, who was it I sent to My brethren first to proclaim to them My rising? Behold, a woman of approximately your earthly moral standard! – Now, if this commandment of Paul is to come into effect with still worldly women everywhere, that is also with God-pleasing women, how then could a Magdalene have dared to be a messenger to My primary apostles?
7. “Besides that I had shown the Sadducees how in the kingdom of heaven all earthly differences cease, that is the earthly sexual rights. They all are like the angels of god, enjoying one and the same right, namely to be children of God.
8. “And so it is now with you, My most beloved Helena! Notwithstanding that your great modesty brings Me much joy, you shall still have to speak. And that because you have the same right to speak as Adam, who sits next to you. And so you can get started!”
(From Hell to Heaven, chap.84)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts