23. But Abedam bent down and promptly raised poor Sehel from the ground, then pressed him to His heart and said to him as well as to all the others:
24. "Sehel, I tell you, you are no longer a man, but a pure and great angel of the most sublime heaven!
25. "Yes, I tell you: What you are now, you were already in your mother's womb, namely, an immortal primordial descendant from the highest heaven, where nothing is dwelling but alone the most innocent love of the smallest spirits, who are the most powerful and wise because they dwell in the innermost, most holy depth of My heart!
26. “O Sehel, you My great beloved, do you now recognize Me as you have recognized Me already from eternities, namely, that I am your dear, holy Father?
27. "Do you remember floating by My side through the endless, still completely empty space when I said to you: 'Faithful brother of My love! Behold, a brother is fallen down into the endless depth, which is endless and forever filled with the fire of My most infinite and most eternal Deity!
28. '''Here let us out of this tear in My eye found a first sun!' and you replied: 'Most holy Father! Your holy will be done!'
29. "And telling Me this, do you further remember that a tear fell also from your eyes, and I blessed this your tear and said: 'Dear brother of My eternal, endless love, behold, through this your tear this sun, the first and greatest, shall be fructified so that through it the whole, endless space shall in the future be filled with countless children of its kind as far as where the eternal fire of My Deity takes its eternal beginning!'?
30. "However, dear brother Sehel, no more of this now! Be therefore also without fear; for our acquaintance and love is of long standing. Now you must also clearly realize why you were going backwards, unable to take your eyes off Me.
31. "Sehel, this was your last trial save one of short duration in the future, and then another one, the very last, when I shall send you as My forerunner. For now keep your body for as long as you will; but My countenance you shall never miss.
32. „Thus also you shall comprehend your vision like any other; but keep it to yourself.
33. "Because you stepped on Garbiel's foot he shall become a teacher of the signs - and you his master. And this shall be a great lesson in humility for him as for all others that he has now learnt that he whom he had considered a fool is in fact a very old brother of My eternal love and existed prior to all stars, the sun, the moon and the earth! However, dear brother, let us now hear what all the other brothers have seen in their hearts. Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 61)
12.(Enoch:) "So you, Thubalkain, be my dear brother in spirit!
13. "Bend your heart alone before God, love Him above all and me, your brother, as yourself, and you have done everything that is honest and proper before God and the world.
14. "You have also taken a wife, - which is right and proper; however, cohabiting with your own sister was an abomination before God. This, the first children of Adam were allowed to do at a time when God had not yet separated the blood, there being thus only one blood and one flesh.
15. "However, as gradually mankind increased in number, God segregated the blood lest it soon deteriorate and die out.
16. "For that reason the degrees of blood relationship were more and more determined, due to which rule no one is allowed without God's special permission to take a wife in the first degree (of relationship. Transl.), but only in the second, third and so forth; so the more remote the relationship, the more proper the choice.
17. "You have now taken a wife from a very remote branch; thus you have acted well and properly also in this and may bring her here so that also I may bless you." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 222)
15] And Adam asked Ahbel: "My most beloved and long mourned son, are you also capable of such words, as they just flowed as a mighty stream from Sehel’s mouth"?
16] But Ahbel (n.t.: as an angel, after his death) replied to Adam: "Father of the earth of man! Neither Sehel nor I, but all in all is God, the eternal, holy Father; because our word is His Word just as His holy will is always ours!
17] Because for the spirit no word exists but only the Word of the Father, just as there is no life but only the Father's life.
18] But he who lives out of God, also speaks out of God; and thus everyone who lives out of God, can also speak the word of God and words of life!
19] But if anyone stands up and says: 'I have collected from my own ground', is a liar like the old dragon who makes the great mercy of the Father his doing by saying, ‘I am a master of the Lord and can beat Him whenever I want!', whereas he, through himself, is the most beaten being.
20] Behold, father, therefore it is quite easily possible for the pure spirit to speak and act in all the strength and power of the Father, as one loves, lives and most freely breathes in the Father! Therefore to Him all love forever! Amen."
3. "Behold: God the Father, Whom you have just seen and spoken to personally, is a Spirit and cannot ever be beheld with the physical eyes! However, if He wants to be beheld, He opens the inner eyes of the spirit of the man who is to see Him, and the spiritual man can then through the physical man behold God." provided it is God's will - seeing and hearing Him just as you have now all seen and heard Him.
4. "When the Lord according to His most wise counsel then wants again to become invisible, He again closes through His almighty will the eyes to the human spirit, and no matter what man does, he cannot ever behold the Lord.
5. "But heed also this. Beholding gives eternal life to no one, but listening and living in accordance with the perceived word does!
6. "The Lord has closed its vision to your spirit, but not it’s hearing which is in the heart. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 269)
LAMECH BECOMES KING
And see what then happened. - When Lamech had at the head of Tatahar's gang killed his brothers in the forest, he happily returned to the city of Enoch and had made known to all the people in and around Enoch, as well as in the ten cities and their surroundings, what had happened to the foolhardy brothers Jored and Hail, which shocked all in the city of Enoch, the ten cities and on the land. Then the cleverest and more sensible men from the cities and all the people, on three thousand without their wives and children who stayed at home, assembled.
2. And this small army of men proceeded to the city of Enoch to see Lamech where one of them, as a spokesman for all, said: "Where is the forest in which this has happened to the young king and his wise brother Jored? Let us find the spot where this terrible thing happened and we might find some sad remnants or maybe other traces, which would convince us of the truth of this news. There we could sincerely weep over this great tragedy and then maybe look for the hyena, which must still have a bloody muzzle, kill it and then with our clubs and stone-slings kill all its kind as an atonement we owe to Jored and Hail.
3. "Yes," said Lamech, "you have formed a proper resolution and I, as now your lawful king, shall join you. My principal servant Tatahar shall show us the way together with his well-armed companions."
4. And behold, the people liked Lamech's prompt and favorable decision, and they said: "See, see and hear! A proper king is still living! He is wise too, and he shall be our king!"
5. Thereupon they all rose and led by Lamech went to the forest of tigers and hyenas where they soon found the still bloodstained place of horror. They wept and gathered the scattered remnants of clothing for a sad veneration.
6. When they had finished their sad work and gathered all the worthless relics of Jared and Hail, they left the place of horror and marched full of bitter anger deeper into the forest in several troops of a hundred each at small distances from each other to search for the infamous hyena. However, they did not find a single beast, let alone a hyena. And they said: "No doubt the infamous beast has fled into the mountains. Courage! Since Cain no mortal has ever dared to set his foot on a mountain, and we shall now be the first to take this road, for we have good reason to do so and no God could possibly disapprove of our action since we have a just cause against these infamous, voracious beasts. Therefore, once more: Courage even if we should all perish!" 7. And Lamech answered: "Your voice is my will and at your disposal.
FEAR AND LOVE OF GOD
And the sublime Abedam replied to the known Abedam's excuse of his fear:
2. "You have spoken the truth, but between ourselves I must raise a little objection. Behold, if this light thunderstorm were a work of My might, where would the earth now be? Yes, I tell you and also you others, where would the entire creation be?
3. "If you want to see a work of My might look at the entire infinite creation, how everything is consolidated and consists as a whole in its particular kind and yet only as a part of the infinite whole; and how nothing can leave the earth, the sun, the moon and all the stars except the most imponderable, namely, a properly limited light. Behold, those are works of My might.
4. "Do you believe that My might is a might of ruin or a might of destruction?
5. “Truly, if My might were like that nothing would ever have been created through it.
6. "But since My might is not a might of destruction and ruin, but of a constant creating and preserving of the created, it is consequently a might of eternal order.
7. "Since My might is like this and not otherwise, tell Me now where that is which you fear?
10. And Enoch replied to Abedam: "Lord, You who are full of love and mercy, Your will is always holy and Your mercy endless. You do not need to be implored for mercy by anyone, yet You give us opportunities to examine our own hearts to see how much love for the neighbor and brother dwells in them and how far we have managed to become like You in our mercy.
11. "Behold, as I recognize through Your infinite grace and mercy that the mercy and love for my brothers are nothing else but Your mercy and love, a tiny spark from Your endless, super-holy fire of love, I come to You also here in my only apparent mercy and confess that nothing is mine, but everything is Yours, - my love is Your love within me and my mercy Your mercy within me. Therefore, O Abba, eternal gratitude, glory and praise be to You for this!
12. "O Abba, if I feel within me mercy for someone, I feel at the same time how late I am with my mercy compared to You.
13. "Where would a poor, weak blind one already be by the time I come to his aid with my mercy if You had not shown him mercy much earlier?
14. "Yes I can ask You to have mercy upon the weak and blind. But when I ask this, O Abba, I do not do it to move You to something, but only that You may graciously look at my heart when it makes You a small offering from Your treasure for the brothers.
15. "And so I say also here as I do everywhere and at all times: O Abba, Your holy will be done! And what my heart offers You in love and mercy for the brothers - a trifling offering compared with Your endless love and mercy -, accept it graciously as if it were something before You so that if You have shown full mercy to someone in a way even obvious to us blind ones, I too may rejoice together with those to whom You visibly showed Your mercy.
2. "Listen, dear brothers, the most holy, most loving Father Abedam Jehovah Emmanuel Abba has spoken to you, having had to listen to your lengthy childlike praise:
3. "'Probe your hearts; and tell Me faithfully what you will find there!' This was the meaning of the most holy speech.
4. "But the most holy Father also foresaw that you will not grasp this meaning. Therefore, He instructed Me secretly in my heart to guide you into your hearts and thus also into the hidden meaning of these His last words which He spoke to you all in the end.
5. „This must surely surprise you a little; but you all will soon realize that it is not too easy to turn one's eyes into one's own heart without much ado and then probe the same completely.
6. "For behold, until now the intellect of your brain was predominantly the light of your soul with you all. But the forever living spirit, which dwells in the heart of the soul and is the alone true, innermost, living light of life, has never been awakened in you.
7. "But if this has not been awakened it is futile to look into the heart; for, where there is no light, what might be seen there? Or can anyone see even a span ahead in a pitch-dark night?
3. And as soon as Enoch had said Amen, lo and behold, masses upon masses of the heaviest clouds assembled pouring down in a mighty rain over the whole wide region of the conflagration.
4. But above the clouds it was light so that one could look beyond and observe on the surface of the clouds a strong whirl, like the coils of a great serpent.
5. And the whirl came closer and closer and turned out to be Satan. He immediately assumed a luminous form and, taking up a position in front of Abedam, asked Him:
6. "What have You to do in my territory? Have You forgotten what time of grace You gave me?
7. "So go away and let me riot unhindered in this my territory; for I, not You, am the lord and master of this creation!"
8. But Abedam said to him: "Satan, this far, and no further! If you transgress this sacred boundary between Me and you, you shall be judged and forcibly recognize Who is Lord and God from Eternities of eternities.
9. "Now get yourself behind Me and recognize why you have been given this time of grace! Amen."
10. And Satan, uttering a frightful howl, fell down into the depth, all aflame.
11. Thereupon Abedam said: "Behold, the fire is extinguished and the evil-doers are put to, flight; so let us move from here in peace. (HHG vol. 1, chap. 29)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts