WHILE Marcus was praising Me like that because I gave him this explanation, I said to him: “You have well spoken now with your praise and have given My heart a real and true joy, for he who does not honor that which seems to be small, is also not worthy of that which is greater. But I say to all of you that I am always doing it as you can see in the whole nature of the Earth. When I seem to be doing something great, the effect is less for very wise reasons, but when I seem to be doing something that is hardly noticeable, the result is always endlessly great and indestructible. Therefore, you could say that I am small in that which is great, but endlessly great in that which is very small.
 When I let terrible destructive storms together with thunder pass over the countries and seas, people say: ‘How terribly dreadful You are, o Lord’. But when I put an insignificant grain of seed into the soil, which further germinates, grows and, tiny as it is, causes a strong mighty tree to develop, no human being will exclaim full of amazement: ‘How great and mighty are You, o Lord’, but he considers this much greater wonder with a very indifferent mind, and he says at most: ‘Yes, yes, that must indeed be all so, that according to the will of the Lord greater trees and forests originate from small seeds.’
 So are men also amazed about very high mountains, wide rivers, big lakes and seas, and they hardly pay attention to a fertile hill and a fertile source that quenches their thirst, but with Me the fertile hill means more than the infertile Ararat, and the pure source means more than the ocean. For these are already closely related to the life out of Me, but the Ararat and the ocean are still very deep in judgment and are still far from life.
15] And Adam asked Ahbel: "My most beloved and long mourned son, are you also capable of such words, as they just flowed as a mighty stream from Sehel’s mouth"?
16] But Ahbel (n.t.: as an angel, after his death) replied to Adam: "Father of the earth of man! Neither Sehel nor I, but all in all is God, the eternal, holy Father; because our word is His Word just as His holy will is always ours!
17] Because for the spirit no word exists but only the Word of the Father, just as there is no life but only the Father's life.
18] But he who lives out of God, also speaks out of God; and thus everyone who lives out of God, can also speak the word of God and words of life!
19] But if anyone stands up and says: 'I have collected from my own ground', is a liar like the old dragon who makes the great mercy of the Father his doing by saying, ‘I am a master of the Lord and can beat Him whenever I want!', whereas he, through himself, is the most beaten being.
20] Behold, father, therefore it is quite easily possible for the pure spirit to speak and act in all the strength and power of the Father, as one loves, lives and most freely breathes in the Father! Therefore to Him all love forever! Amen."
2. "Yes, thus My beloved Sehel has truly spoken! Among all sins, self-seeking is the greatest. But man's greatest and most sublime glorification is humility and the therefrom-issuing glorification of My name before the world.
3. "Let him whose heart is burdened come to Me; for verily, say I now just as My beloved Sehel has said before, he will nowhere find relief, but solely with Me!
4. "Thus you, Garbiel, did not err in asking your great brother's forgiveness, and Seth, too, did not err when he realized his old error after being angry with his son Sehel who, following an inner impulse, refused to tread into Adam's footsteps but wanted to retain all his life the heavenly primordial purity of his heart out of his great secret love for Me.
5. "But, as Sehel said a while ago, it is going too far when one brother wallows in the dust before another brother.
6. "For not even I demand this. How much less, then, shall you honor one another as if one brother were a God to the other.
7. "By this I do not mean to say that you should not give honor to each other at all, but only that you shall not crawl before each other like worms.
8. "If you honor one another, give honor only through love, and let no one elevate himself above another but let each one be a true brother to another in My love.
9. "Such a mark of honor is a just one, - this you owe one another; however, what goes beyond it is again against My order, wherefore you shall leave it alone.
16. (Lamech:)„I now realize that all the temptations arise from God's great grace for which we can only thank Him forever because He remembers us, He, the infinite, eternal God!
17. "But the fact that we can do nothing for Him in return, behold, this is HOW oppressing my soul, saddening my heart.
18. „O brother, this you cannot feel in the same depth and fullness as I, the great sinner! Though you were a sinner, too, you were such not to the same extent as I was, - and so, as I said, you cannot feel as I do, what it means to be a debtor and unable to pay back the debt.
19. "Now you know what oppresses me; so advise me if you possibly can."
20. This speech startled Kisehel and at first he could not collect himself in earnest, but when My Spirit again came over him, he comforted Lamech with the following words:
21. “O brother Lamech, what you are feeling now, we have all long since felt and are feeling it all the more now that you are feeling it with us; but at the same time we know from the Lord's own holy mouth that our gratitude is most pleasing to Him when we realize our complete nothingness compared to Him.
22. "When you no longer find words to thank Him and no sacrifice worthy of Him, you are a true thanksgiver, glorifier and worshipper of God, the holy Father.
23. "Behold, this is the proper humility, and this again is the seed for the eternal life in God.
24."It is the beginning of pure love, - but the latter is Eternal Life itself.
12] Because people should never kneel or lie on the ground before other people, the angels do not bow in front of each other, and the gods know that they are one with the One!
13] Or look during the day into the eyes of your brothers and in every human eye you will see one and the same sun! Despite that every man surely sees only one sun, there does not exist several suns for many people and other beings, but only the light of one sun radiates and affects each human eye, thus one spiritual outpour from one large light-bearer!
14] In the same way only one spirit of God functions in the heart of every man; therefore the performing spirit of God in man is not any kind of second God, but only one spirit with the infinite spirit of God, just like all the suns reflecting from the eyes of men, are completely one with the main sun from which they are emanating.
15] But I am the Lord; you have recognized this now and therefore was falling onto your face before Me.
16] But I say to you: If the sun would burn for itself, it would also destroy itself; but the sun drives its heat and its light out to the cold earths and heat and illuminate them and therefore its large surface is delightful to live on.
17] In the same manner I am transferring all My divine dignity to My children so that one day they can live exceedingly blissfully with Me!
18] And therefore I do not want that the children should fall on their knees before Me, but should only love Me alone as their good Father with all their vitality.
19] But I will never shy away from the humble, but will be with him at all times and will raise him up whenever he falls down before Me; thereby I also praise you now because you are humble.
20] But stay now in this your humility and love and you will never need to bring down your heart from the roof! Amen." (HHG vol.3, chap. 57)
ABOUT ACTIVITY, EFFORT AND SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION
« 7. Therefore, all of you should not be just idle hearers of My ?Word, but diligent doers, only then will you begin to notice its blessings within you.
8. For life is action and not stagnation of the powers on which life depends. And so life must be preserved even for eternity through the constant activity of all its powers, for in the lying-down-to-rest there is no permanent life.
9. The certain feeling of well-being you gain from rest is nothing else but a partial death of the powers needed for living. The person who then increasingly enjoys the inactive rest, especially of the spiritual life-powers, thereby also slides ever more into the arms of actual death from which no God will easily free him.
10. Oh yes, there does also exist a proper rest full of life, but that is in God and for everyone an indescribably blissful feeling of contentment to be active in accordance with God’s will.
11. The most blissful feeling of contentment and the clearest realisation to have always truly acted according to the order of God is that proper rest in god which alone is full of life because it is full of energy and respective action. Every other rest that consists in the ceasing of the life-powers is, as already mentioned, an actual death to the point to which the various life-forces have withdrawn from activity and no longer resumed it. Do you understand this?’ […]
GGJ, Book 17, chap. 60:
" Agrippa said: “O Lord, You endless wise Master from eternity, how great must Your love be for us men, Your created beings. The fact that You wanted to humble down Yourself so deeply to come down from Your Heavens in our human form, to us worms on this dirty world, to teach us and to show us the ways that we should go if we want to reach eternal life.”
 I (The Lord) said: “Dear friend, your question expresses the overflow of your heart and is good, because also your heart is good, but in your mind it has only now just begun to dawn a little, and the love of God for you humans seems to be something indescribably wonderful to you because you imagine God as a very great and mighty emperor who shows himself only very rarely to the common people and talks even less to a simple man.
 If you look at God from that point of view, you are very mistaken, for God is the Creator of all things and beings, and not an endless proud emperor who, sitting on a golden throne considers his people to be disgusting and despising worms, and threatening everyone with death who would dare to approach the throne of the emperor without asking first and having been granted permission.
 Take an example on Me. I alone am the Lord and Master, and Heaven and Earth lie in My power and authority, and nevertheless I am meek with all My heart, full of humility, patience, love and mercy, and do not allow to be honored by anyone like the Pharisees, the pagan priests or other imagined great of the world, as they are demanding that.
 So bring Me those kinds of offerings, then you will be able to rejoice continuously in My love and mercy. And whatever you will do in love for the poor in My name, will always be considered by Me as if you have done it for Myself, and by that you will gather for yourselves great treasures in My Heavens. These are the offerings that I ask from you.” (54. What the Lord requires from His followers - GGJ – VIII 153 – IX 52)
" I say to you: no eye has ever seen, no ear has heard and no sense organ has felt what is awaiting in Heaven for those who love God above all and keep His commandments.
 Although in man’s life, from his birth until the falling away of his body, he is afflicted with a lot of fatal incidents and all kinds of distress, but if he lives according to the known order of God, and by that receives in himself, already on this Earth, the clear awareness of life of what is waiting for him in the other, true life, he will suffer with all patience and perseverance all those ever so bitter trials that are only allowed to him to awaken the Spirit of God in his soul, and he will moreover be very joyful.
"Through your heart you will, after death of your body, step out into God's endless space and, depending on the nature of your heart, you will find this to be either heaven or hell.
For there is nowhere a specially created heaven or hell, but all that goes forth only from the human heart. And thus, everyone prepares for himself either heaven or hell in his heart, depending on whether his actions are good or bad, and he will be living according to his belief, his will and actions, since his will was nourished by his belief, thereby passing into action.
Let everyone examine the inclinations of his heart, and he will easily discover what kind of spirit prevails in his heart. If his inclinations draw the heart and its love towards the world and he feels within him a longing to become great and respected in the world, if the heart that is inclined to become proud feels discomfort with poor mankind and has the urge within to dominate others, without having been chosen for it by God, the seed of hell is already lying in the heart and, if not overcome and nipped in the bud, will obviously prepare for such a person nothing but hell after the death of his body.
However, if a man's heart is full of humility and he feels happy to be the least among men, to serve all and disregard his own self because of his love for his brothers and sisters; if he willingly obeys his superiors in all things, for the benefit of his brothers and loves God above all, then, in his heart, the heavenly seed grows to a true and eternally living heaven. And this man, who thus has already all heaven in abundance in his heart, which is filled with true faith, the purest hope and love, can after the death of his body not possibly get anywhere else but to the Kingdom of God which he has already carried in his heart in all abundance for a long time." (Great Gospel II/8, 6 on; VIII/18, 2 on; X/197, 10 on; VI/244, 7).
NEW REVELATION Excerpts