25. "Love, love, love, and you will live forever in spirit, but die to the world! Now you have already died to the world; therefore love, love, love Me, your holy Father, forever! Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 104)
7. "For truly, I tell you, from now on you will no longer see, feel or taste death; for life is a master of death, not vice versa.
8. "How should death ever become a master of life since it is devoid of all freedom and thus only a life imprisoned by a free life, tightly shackled in all parts of its being?
9. "The life of the body is death, or life that is shackled or deprived of all freedom.
10. "Consequently, whoever, like you, has vanquished the same in his flesh and subdued it in all its parts, has not he become a true master over all death?
11. "If, then, he has become a master over death, and that completely from the small toe to the crown of his head, how should he ever taste, feel, and see death?
12. "I tell all of you: He whose eyes have been strengthened so that they can see revealed all the things endlessly far removed from death, his weak eye, having no notion of what and how they are as such, already beholds all this completely out of his life and really in his very life.
13. ''Whoever can do this in and out of himself, surely cannot do it out of his death, but only out of his life.
14. "How sure he is then also of life, having thereby become life himself! (HHG vol. 2, chap. 130)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts