Man, as God's complete image, must also have a perfect free
" He who has not yet created a sun, a moon, a habitable Earth, plants, animals and men, knows certainly not how all these creatures have to be guided, sustained and brought to their ultimate goal. I, however, know all this and have established an eternal order, without which nobody could achieve anything.
 Man, as My complete image, must also have a perfect free will by which he has to – as far as his spiritual part is concerned – transform and strengthen himself, and make himself free from My omnipotence, so that one day he may stand next to Me and live and act as a strong, free, independent and arbitrary being.
 Look, all creatures are subject to laws, which are established by Me. Also man, where his body is concerned. Only the soul and the spirit of man are not. That is, as far as his will and the freedom of learning and the realization of everything are concerned. The form and the structure of the soul in all its parts is of course also subject to laws which are established by Me, but only in such a way, that, precisely because of the free will in man, he can become either very noble and strong or very ignoble and weak.
 But the free will of man would be of little or no use at all if he would not have the possibility to learn and to recognize freely, and from that, a reasoning that shows to the will what is good and true and what is wrong and bad.
 Only when man has gathered knowledge and has sharpened and awakened his intellect, the revelation of the divine will is added, which shows man the true way to eternal life and God. Then man can either accept this revelation or not, since also in relation to God he must have a completely free will, or else he would not be a human being but an animal that has no free will but only an instinct which it cannot resist." (GGJ Book 17, 40 - The guidance of humanity. Knowledge, intellect and free will)
In this world, the freedom of life is being tested. Not God but His Order in each man judges him
" I said: “If you truly believe in Me, you also must not try to anticipate My wisdom, which guides and settles all things in the world, but you must unite your patience with Mine and think: in this world, where the freedom of life is being tested, order is once and for all times such that every man may do what he wants. Because only by the complete freedom of will he can fight for the eternal life of his soul. And as he has a free will, he also has a right thinking-faculty and a free intellect with which he can distinguish and evaluate all that which is good and true and he can also act accordingly, because the powers have been richly given to him.
 When man distinguishes that which is good and true, but still voluntarily is acting contrary to it, he is building his own judgment and his own Hell and is therefore already here on Earth a complete devil. And look, that is the punishment which man is giving to himself, without My willing it.
 Therefore, do not busy yourself with My great patience and love for men, if they be good or bad. I only warn them when they are on the wrong path. But despite My omnipotence I cannot grab them and bring them back on the right path of life, because that would mean that I would take away their free will, which would mean the same as if I would take away the life of the soul and that of the spirit within.
 Therefore, everyone has to walk as it pleases him. It is for man more than enough that he knows the ways and the fixed consequences that he can expect, if they are good or bad. Because every man who came to use his reason and his intellect knows the things which are right and good according to the revelations from the Heavens, and also that which is wrong and bad. The choice to act accordingly is completely up to his free will.
 If you understand this well, you cannot complain about My patience and tolerance, because on this Earth, which is a house of education for the future true children of God, it must be so and can impossibly be otherwise.
 Where people are called to become complete spirits and beings equal to God, also the opposite direction must be possible for their freedom of will to have free allowance to become a complete devil, who however by his own fault will have to bear in a miserable way that which he has caused by his own will.
 Therefore, I will judge and punish no one by My omnipotence for his bad deeds, but this does the one himself and also the unchangeable law of My eternal order, which has been made known to everyone by the way of the light of the many revelations, already since the first beginning of the existence of man on this Earth.
 If you have understood this now, then train yourself also in patience, and have therefore also in yourself true compassion, not only with the sick bodies, but even more with the sick and blind souls of the people. Then you will come in the least difficult and fastest way to the true and complete equality with God and become like the angels in Heaven.” (GGJ Book 18, 21 - The free will of man. Man’s impatience and God’s tolerance)
Reason of God restraining His omnipotence. Only the truth makes the an free
" But every person has a completely free will according to which he can freely do what he wants, and therefore it is logical that his obedience depends on it. God Himself can and may never ever force him with His omnipotence, but He only can put man into such situations that by means of experiences he comes – as if he achieved it himself – to a more pure understanding and this way He can guide his will by his own intellect.
 But if God would, by His omnipotence and out of His wisdom guide the will of man, then man would not be more than an animal. He even would be a little below it, for even to an animal a little freedom of will has been given – as experience can show you – and also an intellect and a memory. It can feel hunger, thirst and pain and therefore it is also able – although still vaguely – to think, judge, and by its sound, facial expression and movements it can make known what it needs and wants.
 However, if man is – as far as his will is concerned – purely dependent on God’s omnipotence, he would be almost like a tree that has to grow and exist the way it was put down by God’s will.
 From this you can already see that things are quite different with the right development of a human being than with the sudden calming down of a storm at sea. If men had to be treated in this manner, it surely would be foolish of Me to speak with you out of My wisdom and to teach you according to the truth. For in that case, at once I also could put the thoughts full of light into your soul and then force you by My might to will and to act in no different way than precisely as I want. But would that be an advantage to anyone if I made of him a pure machine of My almighty will?
 But no matter how malicious and selfish your priests may be, they also are completely human beings with a complete free will and therefore they can do what they want, and this all the more since your worldly laws are not binding them, and on the other hand because, the way they are, you can use them well for the people.
 But whoever wants to free himself from their yoke must search for the truth and hold on to it. For it is only by the truth that every human being has found in himself that he can become completely free of the yoke of darkness, which is a product of the 1.000 headed superstition or delusion.
 Once you have understood this, you also should act according to it, then firstly the priests will not be able to harm you and secondly they themselves will stop when they cannot find any response for their foolishness in your field of truth which is full of light."
(GGJ Book 18, 33 - The free will of man)
The support of each man's guardian angel
« 11. But this much I can say to you for now, that although God can know anything He likes in spite of man's freedom of will, yet when He chooses not to know, so that man would act freely, then He will also not know. Do you understand that?!’
12. Says Matthew, ‘Lord, if so then man's life on earth is most dangerous indeed! Which moderately knowledgeable person does not know the many enemies which confront poor mankind everywhere with all sorts of adversities, causing man's demise therewith?! If without knowing so You permit this to go on just like that, then the health of the soul should fare badly!’
13. Say I, ‘Not quite as badly as you think! Because firstly everyone shall be living in accordance with his beliefs and loves; and secondly man is free to at any moment call upon God for protection, and God shall turn His countenance towards him who pleads and help him in every adversity!
14. Besides, everyone has been assigned a guardian angel anyway who has to guide him from his birth to his grave. Such a guardian angel always influences a person’s conscience and only begins to keep further and further away from his ward when the latter, guided by his self-love, has voluntarily relinquished all faith and all love for his neighbour.
The free and honest appeal to God or following of God, coming from love
15. Thus man on this earth is by far not as forsaken as you think, for everything depends on his free will and actions whether he wishes to be supervised and guided by God or not. If he wishes it, God will wish it too; but if he does not wish it, he is absolutely free as far as God is concerned and God does not take any further notice of him, except that he receives what according to universal order every natural man is destined to have as the natural life and what is needed to support it. But that is as far as God will and can go with such a person because of his inviolable freedom. Only when a man with his heart’s free will seeks and implores Him, God will always come to meet such a man on the shortest possible way, provided he seeks and prays in downright earnest.
16. But if a person only seeks and prays tentatively in order to convince himself whether where God and His promises are concerned there is anything to it, he will not be considered by God or his prayer granted. For GOD IS IN HIMSELF THE PUREST LOVE and looks only upon those who come to Him in their heart’s pure love and seek Him for His own sake, wish to learn to know Him with gratitude as their Creator and have the fervent wish to be guarded and guided by Him personally.
17. Oh, as concerns those who come to God in this way, He knows every moment only too well how things are with them, and He teaches and guides them personally in everything. However, of those who will have nothing to do with God He certainly does not take any notice.» (Chap. 92, vol I)
«4. Say I, ‘This is up to you, because no one shall on My part be coerced into anything! Whoever receives Me, let him do so, and whoever wants to follow Me and My teaching, let him do likewise! Because I and My kingdom are voluntary and hence need to be gained in all freedom.
5. Only the freest self-determination counts with Me. Whatever is over or under that is without worth before Me and My Father, Who is in Me, as I am within Him.
6. Every compulsion other than from the very own heart is foreign and cannot possibly be of any value for a person’s very own life according to My eternal and, thus, freest order.
7. Of what use would it actually be to you if you claimed some work of art, which was created by another hand, to be your work? If then someone came and asked you to reproduce all the world by the one who ordered the work, a liar, cheat and boaster with another person’s success.
8. Thus also the full cultivation of his own life has been put into every person’s very own hands.
9. That which before God’s eyes will once at every individual person’s great life-trial be recognised as foreign to him, will be of no value to him and will be taken away. Then it will be said: Who has, will keep what he has and will be given even much more, but who does not have his own, will forfeit what he has, since it is not his own, but only something foreign.
10. I tell you that it is now not even necessary that you go with Me, but if following an inner prompting you want to do so out of love for Me, you will thereby not only lose nothing, but gain tenfold in everything. For whoever does something out of true love for Me will here be rewarded tenfold, but once in My Kingdom a hundredfold, also a thousandfold and endlessly.’
11. Says the innkeeper, ‘Lord, if this is so I shall definitely go with You, for my own heart prompts me to do so and, therefore, I will strictly follow my heart.’
12. Say I, ‘Very well, do that and you will be living according to your heart which is the sole proper life, for every other kind of life that does not stem from the heart is not life, but a death of every man’s own life. I as the sole Lord over all life, am telling you this.’» (Chap. 93, vol I)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts