16. (Lamech:)„I now realize that all the temptations arise from God's great grace for which we can only thank Him forever because He remembers us, He, the infinite, eternal God!
17. "But the fact that we can do nothing for Him in return, behold, this is HOW oppressing my soul, saddening my heart.
18. „O brother, this you cannot feel in the same depth and fullness as I, the great sinner! Though you were a sinner, too, you were such not to the same extent as I was, - and so, as I said, you cannot feel as I do, what it means to be a debtor and unable to pay back the debt.
19. "Now you know what oppresses me; so advise me if you possibly can."
20. This speech startled Kisehel and at first he could not collect himself in earnest, but when My Spirit again came over him, he comforted Lamech with the following words:
21. “O brother Lamech, what you are feeling now, we have all long since felt and are feeling it all the more now that you are feeling it with us; but at the same time we know from the Lord's own holy mouth that our gratitude is most pleasing to Him when we realize our complete nothingness compared to Him.
22. "When you no longer find words to thank Him and no sacrifice worthy of Him, you are a true thanksgiver, glorifier and worshipper of God, the holy Father.
23. "Behold, this is the proper humility, and this again is the seed for the eternal life in God.
24."It is the beginning of pure love, - but the latter is Eternal Life itself.
25. "Therefore, be exceedingly glad and cheerful; because exactly therein have you just received the eternal spirit of the true, eternal life.
26. “O Lamech! Brother! My joy in you has become great!
27. "Remain thus, and you will live forever, ever, ever! Amen."
 Friends, humility in the human heart is one of the most necessary virtues by which one can come first to the inner life of light. But that virtue exists actually only from true love for God and to fellowman. It is the gentle patience of the heart, by which man surely recognizes his excellence but who is never exalting himself as a ruler over his weaker brothers, but surrounds them with all the more love and tries to raise them to their own recognized higher perfection through teaching, counseling and action. Therein consists the real and only true humility, but it never exists in despising oneself.
 I Myself am humble and gentle of heart, and My patience goes beyond all limits, but you have never experienced that I have despised Myself before men. Whoever does not recognize him to be a work of God cannot truly respect his fellowman or even God, but only for a totally wrong reason.
 It is quite as wrong for someone to overestimate himself and soon become a persecutor and suppressor of his fellowmen and thereby losing the love as the divine life element, as it is to underestimate himself. The reason for this I have already shown you and thus let us stay equal and be of good cheer, because if you now, in respect of Me, because you have recognized Me, would behave too respectful and fearful, then you would no more be able to bear one more teaching from Me.
 Consider Me therefore as a perfect Man, who is completely filled with God’s Spirit and therefore He is now your Master and Teacher. Then you will be able to get along with Me in the best way, and out of this you will profit the most. Did you all understand this well?”(GGJ Book 17, chap. 60 - MEN’S POSITION IN RELATION TO GOD. TRUE HUMILITY. THE TRUE WORSHIP OF GOD. FORGIVENESS OF SINS.)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts