SETH'S CARE FOR THE FEEDING OF THOSE PRESENT. ABEDAM'S SPEECH ON ACTIVE NEIGHBOURLY LOVE. THE LORD PROMISES HIS INCARNATION IN THE LINE OF SETH
After a while Seth called together his own and, going down to his dwelling, loaded five baskets with fruits of the best kind and then added the proper amount of bread, honey and milk.
2. When he and his carriers were thus well supplied with food and drink, he thanked Me for the grace of being found worthy to thus serve all on the height. He also told part of his servants to go around among the tribes present investigating whether they had something to eat and drink; and whoever came was to be given food and drink immediately.
3. After this loving commission he had them lift the full baskets and carry them up to the height; and he personally carried a large vessel full of the purest honey.
4. He had hardly taken a few steps when the high Abedam approached him and said to Seth, who nearly collapsed, overwhelmed by love and the greatest respect and emotion:
5. "Seth, you great beloved of My fatherly heart, be blessed by Me, together with your whole house, for having cared for so many hungry and thirsty from among all the tribes.
6. "Verily, I say to you, this is the greatest thing someone can do, namely, to care for the poor brother and the poor sister, support the aged and lovingly look after the little ones.
7. "Whoever, like you, does this out of pure love for Me and out of this love for the brothers and sisters,- I tell you, My most beloved brother Seth, if he had as many sins as there is sand in the sea and grass on the earth, verily, he shall be absolved of all of them!
8. "As soon as someone does this and opens his heart to his brothers and sisters I shall be with him giving him life eternal, and all that is Mine shall be at his service as it is at Mine.
9. "Seth, My brother, I am now giving you life eternal; for you have now performed the greatest deed, doing more than I bade you do. Indeed, I tell you, this is the greatest and most perfect deed ever performed on this height.
10. "He who does My bidding is a faithful servant; he whose heart is always turned to Me, is to Me a proper child, a proper son and a proper daughter. Whoever acts out of the spirit, despises the world and is at all times with all his senses turned to Me, is an angel and is, like your Sehel, to Me a brother in the spirit of all truth.
11. "But he who does as you have just done, verily, verily, is more than all others; for he is to Me a brother in love, - and this is the very greatest!
12. „Therefore you, My dearest brother Seth, be blessed by Me above all, together with your whole line.
13. "This place shall remain to the end of all times and shall not ever be desecrated by the feet of an unworthy people.
14. "And the spot on which you will place your feet shall be full of My abundant blessing; your breath shall become manna of the heaven and your every word the sweetest honey of life eternal.
15. "On this spot, Lamech's wife shall once be blessed with a savior who will preserve your line to the end of times.
16. "Indeed, I tell you, most beloved brother, you please Me, so much so that I shall certainly keep My great promise and assume flesh and blood out of you and your line, thereby becoming, like you, a man, albeit an almighty man. Although you cannot carry within you the fullest divine omnipotence, you shall have at all times the power of love with Me, in Me and out of Me as a true brother in perfectly equal parts.
17. "O you My dear brother, you come here to My heart and let yourself be seized with all the might and power of My life!
18. "Oh, how long I have been longing for a brother; however, there was none who would spontaneously be one to Me in My love.
19. "But you have now become for Me that for which My heart has longed in vain for so many eternities.
20. "So let Me now be happy at your breast; for I am no longer alone in the vast infinity. Not in vain have I filled the endless space with countless beings of every kind on account of a brother and called forth countless spirit hosts out of Me!
21. "For in you, My beloved Seth, I have now found a brother; yes, you have now given Me back the brother who once, scorning Me, was lost to Me as a Spirit of all spirits.
22. "O earth, how rich you are now since you gave Me a brother!
Therefore, you shall receive from Me what the whole of infinity will not ever receive .
23. ''Your children I will accept as My children, and your fathers shall become My brothers.
24. "Now, most beloved brother, let us go up the heights, there to have the morning meal with our children, and I will proclaim aloud to all that I have found a true brother; and heaven and earth shall rejoice because I have found a true brother. Amen.
25. "O you, My most beloved brother you!"
SETH'S HUMBLE GRATITUDE. SETH AS THE LORD'S BROTHER
When Seth had heard these exceedingly friendly words from Abedam he did not want to leave but fell on his knees before Him, saying:
2. "O You exceedingly good, holy, most loving Father! I am a weak man, not even worthy that You enter my hut, and unworthy of a look from You.
3. "And You make me, a poor sinner before You, Your brother, even a brother of Your love!
4. "O You good, holy, most loving Father, remove this thought again from my poor heart; for it is too sublime, too holy, too endlessly great! I cannot think it without trembling through and through.
5. "I - to You - a brother! O You great, holy God, Father and Creator through all eternities, Who alone fills all infinity!
6. "I, a mite crawling in the sand of the earth, to You - a brother in love? No, no, I cannot possibly harbor such a thought!
7. "Father, dear holy Father, retract the brother and let me be the least of those who are allowed to call themselves Your children!
8. "O You dear holy Father, behold, I am still trembling all over.
9. "I am overcome with such weakness by the immensity of the thought of being called by You a brother of Your love.
10. „Therefore, do graciously again take this immensely great and holy burden, of which I shall surely not ever become worthy, from me so that I may again walk freely before You, before Adam and Eve, before my brothers and sisters and all my children, whom You now wanted so graciously through Your endless mercy and love to receive as Your children.
11. "O You dear, holy Father, graciously grant, grant this my timid request; but now, as always, only Your holy will be done. Amen."
12. But the high Abedam promptly bent down to Seth, quickly lifted him from the ground and, pressing him to His holy heart, kissed him on the forehead and then said to him in the most loving tone of voice:
13. "Seth, My beloved brother, behold, only now are you completely My brother, having given him back to Me.
14. "Behold, previously I found in you again the dear brother owing to the great, immensely selfless love of your heart; this you proved to your brothers and sisters as well as your and their children out of Me by opening to them all the larders where, through your diligence, you have kept bread and durable fruits in proper measure; and you did not keep closed the entrance to your milk-and-honey larder but invited all the needy there to appease their hunger.
15. "But now that your love has also combined with the greatest possible humility, you are in all truth and reality a perfect, true, dear brother of My love. 16. "So that you may see that this is quite possible, listen, and I shall enlighten you: 17. "Behold, love is My innermost fundamental original being! Only from this being does the Deity proper go forth, or the power working forever through all infinity, which power is My infinite Spirit of all Holiness.
18. „This fundamental original being am I in person, as I am before you, and this breast fills the whole of infinity with My Spirit, which is My long mighty arm which at all times works into all infinity, just as I will it in this My breast.
19. "Behold, hence I am through this My Spirit completely omnipresent and can create, work and arrange everything.
20. "For My thoughts fill at all times the infinite space, which is forever out of Me; but they make their appearance only where and when I seize them with My will and then fix them.
21. "Behold, out of this My very fundamental original being I have also formed you, a second, freely active love out of Me, in full self-awareness, not only just a single thought, but a spontaneous love out of Me.
22. "Since you are now with Me one and the same love, how could you not be My brother if your love is like Mine?
23. "So be without fear and be at all times My true brother, and I tell you, also you will work freely in spirit, as I work freely filling infinity.
24. "You can already see when throwing a stone that the arm of your physical strength is longer than your physical arm; - how much longer will will then the arm of your spirit be!
25. "Hence, if you are to Me a true brother in love, you are also one to Me in the spirit of strength. Only the future, dear brother in love, Seth, will show you that My love within you is well worthy to be My brother, for I Myself am this spontaneous love in you.
"So follow Me courageously to the height as a brother; for I tell you that you are now My true brother and will remain so forevermore. Amen." (HHG vol. 2)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts