2. Thus, these patriarchs, well aware of this, all strove for it zealously, indeed, their sole concern was the winning of My love and of the grace connected with it, the striving for it being the only school and chosen task of their earthly life. Wherefore their children at the age between six and ten years were wiser and immeasurably more sensible than in this darkest, truly most abominable Time of all times are the greatest scholars, who now hardly know more than at that time the infants at their mothers' breast knew.
3. For at that time mother's milk seldom contained, even in a material sense, more than do the greatest moth-riddled libraries of the scholars of this so-called Age of Enlightenment.
4. And what does mother's milk now contain? - I would rather not say! Oh, what a difference there exists between the woman of that time and the woman of these days!
5. I tell you, among seven thousand there is hardly one who might not, owing to her vanity and love of finery, sometimes mark My words - within a second! - commit by a hundred deadly sins.
6. For, what is now their accursed mode of dressing like, particularly in public places?
7. I do not want to go into details. But this much I tell you, that in the city of Enoch, even in its latter days of utmost depravity, the worst whores dressed with greater modesty, keeping the most private parts of their bodies better covered up than is now a woman of great modesty!
8. When at that time such a whore had an affair with a man, she was even at this moment of surrender veiled and covered up, so much so that the lustful man saw nothing of her but that for which he came to her.
9. But nowadays even a ten-year-old female child is aware of her physical charms and keeps gazing into a confounded mirror. And once she is grown up and fully developed she would go almost half naked, if only it were the fashion and the local authorities allowed it.
10. However, what she does not dare do openly, she does in her heart and just plans and schemes to inflame and incite all men.
11. In truth, in very truth, say I, a woman in this time is worse than a hundred thousand of the worst devils from the lowest hell. Those at least flee before My name; but such a woman only laughs at Me and My name and does not bend her knees before Me, let alone before My name, before which all the heavens, all worlds and all hells must bend their knees in reverence.
12. Verily, verily, I tell you - as I have told many in this time, either openly through audible words or through a secret thought in the heart - it would be better for everyone of the women of this time to be possessed by ten millions of devils! Of these she could be freed, for the might of My name would be sufficient to drive out the whole ten million of them.
13. But preach for ten years in My name to a decked-out female of this time, and she will not give up an iota of her shamelessness, love of finery, vanity and seductive ways.
14. Do you think that such beings will one day end up in hell, maybe the lowest? There you are mistaken. However evil and horrible it may be there, this place would still be too good for such beings; for all the devils and demons there flee before My name and must throw themselves down before any angel sent there to punish them. Would these worldlings do that too?
15. Therefore, they are being dealt with in an even for the highest angels unheard-of way.
16. When, soon, their miserable earthly life will have come to an end without any betterment and true inner repentance on their part, truly, this lot shall one day feel My wrath in its fullness and severity forever.
17. Behold, you My pure Ghemela, what an immense difference there is between you and the women and maidens of this time! What an abyss dividing two infinities!
18. You, O Ghemela, are resting at My heart. But these, scorning Me, have strayed so far from Me that My always far-reaching hand cannot touch them ever. Look, they have strayed from Me to a second infinity, yes; they have strayed to the infinity of My bitterest wrath.
19. But no more of this, - lest I get angry before the time. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 2)
03] However, be careful that the snake does not play tricks on you; because it already begun in the depth to cultivate the flesh of the daughters and even to make it smooth and dainty!
04] Therefore warn My children of the frequent visits to the depth, so that they may escape the trap that has been laid there for them!
05] But remember this for all times of the earth:
06] Once you notice that the flesh of women becomes fatter, whiter, daintier and lusher; if women walk around bare-headed and bare-faced, bare-chested and with bare hands; when women will run lusting after men and the mothers start polishing and adorn their daughters and will take them outside during the day and at night, to catch through such exhibition, which there is the worst craft of Satan, any man, so that he may fall for her to either marry her or at least for a very vilest hire fee chooses her as a concubine for a day or for an hour - pay attention, Lamech, to what I’m saying to you now -; when the woman will rise above the man and wants to dominate him and in fact is dominating him, either through her satanly gained flesh stimuli, or through treasures and inheritances of the world or through some nobler status and more privileged descent, when the female sex, which should be subordinate, will look down on the poor man with mocking and contemptuous eyes and heart and will shout: 'Ugh, what a stench around this common fellow! How terribly ugly is this man; what a disgusting appearance! Look at this common rabble, these beggars!' - Then, Lamech - hear! -, then the snake has become the Lord of the world, shamefully dominant in its sex!
07] And then - hear Me well, Lamech! -, then I will leave the world and turn it over to the power of him to whom it pays homage, and will put a curse on all creatures! And My ears I will clog, so that I will not hear the loud shrieks of the wretched of the earth to sway Me to take pity on their plight and their affliction, - but to determine the specific time to send My judgement over all the flesh on earth and to pour My wrath over all the land and all the creatures! (HHG vol. 3, chap. 122)
66. THE FALL OF WOMAN AND ITS BAD EFFECT ON MAN
 SAYS Kisjonah: ‘O God, o God. What depths of wisdom. Who has ever heard anything like it? Verily, such exposition only God can give. Here the wisdom of all the wise comes to fullest nothingness of all nothingness. No, this truly is too much all at once, for a poor mortal sinner in full measure like me.
 Through this Revelation all of Genesis suddenly becomes clear and understandable, as if by magician’s master-stroke, so to say.
 Now I understand what it means: “And God formed Adam as the first man of this Earth from the clay of the Earth.” Out of His eternal order, God willed it that the spirits captive within the Earth under judgment, from the more pliable clay of the Earth build a body corresponding to their spiritual form, with which they can move freely, recognizing their self and from that God, to freely subordinate themselves to the divine order, to attain to their primordially spiritual nature, namely to become perfectly pure spirits, therefore like the primordial archangels.
 Yes, indeed, now all becomes clear to me. And it says that woman was formed out of Adam’s rib. How clear also this is. Just as the mountains by correspondence are the more solid and therefore more stubborn part of the Earth and therefore containing also the more stubborn spirits, just so the man’s more stubborn part had, as it were, deposited itself in man’s bones, which by
correspondence relate to the Earth’s mountains.
 The more stubborn spiritual, the more sensual, proud and arrogant elements of the man were by God’s wisdom and might eliminated from him and represented in a female form similar to that of the man which, since it originates from the man, stands in a living correspondence with him and thereby, and through the procreative act, is capable of having a living fruit awakened within it, according to God’s almighty will. And since a greater suffering has been imposed on her as the man’s more stubborn spiritual part, she can perfect her spirit whereby according to Scripture it can happen, and also does, that finally man and woman become one.
 For the expression that man and woman have then one body does not mean anything else but: although the woman’s nature is the more stubborn part of the man, through the comparatively harder trial it eventually becomes equal to his gentler spiritual part and that is what is meant by the expression that man and woman have one body. What do You, O Lord, say to this?’
 I said: ‘That is absolutely good and true. This is how it is and thus the Scripture should be understood. Then it would be easy to talk to all men and act in their very best interest from the Heavens. But by the second misuse of their free will people have deeply sunk into sensuousness. This is above all the case with women who have begun to abundantly adorn their from Satan inherited more attractive body and because of their selfishness have become inflexible, proud and resentful thereby pressuring the gentler man who, in order to be granted a woman’s favor, had to quite voluntarily and submissively to dance to her tyrannical tune and in the end even enjoyed being completely ensnared by her truly satanic cunning.
 As a result he fell from all the Heavens dawning within him, became ignorant, lustful, selfish, vain and greedy for power and thus truly of the devil together with the woman.
 From time to time the man was softly admonished by his spirit through the awakening of love for life, to read the Scripture and contemplate God’s great works. Many also did that by first more or less freeing themselves from the snares of woman. But this did not help much because they no longer understood the Scripture. And since they themselves has become materialistic like the woman they promptly took the literal sense for fully valid and thus turned the Word of God into a monster and God’s Temple into a den of thieves.
 I tell you and all present: things have advanced to a stage when all men would be completely lost if I, the Lord Himself, had not come into the world to save you from the yoke of Satan and his eternal perdition. And I Myself shall have to go to the greatest lengths in order to begin to raise only a very minor part of mankind to the proper light of the Heavens.’ (The Great Gospel of John, chap. 66)
67. BEWARE OF A TEMPTING WOMEN
HOWEVER, woe betide the world when the women again start to wear finery, bedeck themselves and will sit on the thrones. Then the Earth will be put through the fire.
 Therefore, maintain good discipline with the women and let them above all practice proper humility. They should be clean, but never dressed up in finery and bedecked, for women’s finery and jewelry is mankind’s grave and ruin in everything.
 But just as a pure, well-mannered and humble woman is a blessing for a house, a bedecked and thereby proud woman among men, fully comparable to a snake that through its wanton glances lures the Heaven’s birds into its venomous and destructive jaws.
 Therefore I advise, but do not wish to make this advice a command:
 If someone looks for a wife, let him make sure that the maiden he woos does not bedeck her body, except cleanses it with water which is needed for the body’s health, and does not bear an immodest face in the street, which does not befit a woman, and does not parade her attractions, but is in every way modest, has her body well covered with a linen garment and in winter with undyed cloths from sheep’s wool, also does not talk much nor boast as if she possessed something, for it is most beneficial for a woman if she possesses nothing but what is absolutely necessary. Such a maiden is then also worthy of a man, and you shall woo her. But I tell you: avoid like a carrion a maiden who is rich, bedecked, wears clothes with striking colors, bears an immodest expression in the street, likes to be greeted by the rich and distinguished, but says to the poor: “Just look at the smelly beggars.”
 Such a maiden is a true image, on a small scale, of enticing Hell, and who woos such a one commits a gross sin against the divine order and may reckon with it that such a woman, who on Earth hardly ever changes her ways, if she dies before her husband, will – even if he was a righteous man and had loved his wife very much for her earthly attractions – draw him into Hell for at least a very lengthy period.
 For in the same way that such a woman used on this Earth tricks to catch herself the man her lewdness had chosen, she will – only a thousand times more destructive – in the beyond come to meet her following husband with all imaginable charm and draw him into her hellish nest. And it will be most difficult for the husband to extricate himself from his wife’s influence.
 Therefore, keep that in mind and let the one who woos get first will acquainted with his bride and examine all aspects, so that he does not instead of winning an angel become encumbered with a devil of whom it will not be easy to rid himself.
 I have clearly shown you the distinguishing marks. Do heed the warning and you will succeed here and in the beyond. I do not actually give you this as a commandment that is to bind you, but only, as already mentioned, as good advice which will be most beneficial to you and all vain women in particular, if heeded.
 For the one among you who will reprimand a vain and cunningly seductive woman to make her realize her wicked folly shall once in Heaven be richly rewarded.
 Therefore, turn your eyes away from a tempting woman, for such a woman is secretly without knowing it in league with Satan and unconsciously serves him in his seductive designs.
 If anyone of you wishes to see Satan in his worst form, let him look at an adorned whore or a decorated woman and he has seen Satan in his for a man most dangerous form.
 When Satan comes as a dragon and spits war, famine and pestilence over the Earth, he is least dangerous to men, for in their misery men turn to God and begin to do penance, thereby avoiding Hell and its judgment.
 However, when Satan clothes his dragon in the light-garment of an angel, he is most dangerous to the by nature sensually inclined man, just as if a ravening wolf came among the sheep in a sheepskin. If the wolf comes to the sheep as a wolf, they flee in all directions confusing the death-bringer, so that he stops and ponders after which sheep to run and finally has to leave without prey. If, however, he comes in a sheepskin, the sheep do not flee, but on the contrary happily welcome the new sheep that has joined them, which is a wolf that mangles the entire flock without a single sheep fleeing from it.
 Look this instruction and this advice you should, therefore, keep in your hearts as a shrine and strictly stick to it as if I had given you a commandment. Then your marriages will have the blessing from Heaven, otherwise the curse from Hell.
 Therefore, do not be seduced by the blind and deceptive charms of the world, but be at all times clear-headed and value the world’s worth correctly. Do not trade in the gold and pearls which you have now received from the Heavens for the foolishness of the world, then you will always have peace among you and see Heaven open before you. But if you will allow yourselves to be captivated by the attractions of the world, it will be your own fault if Heaven will keep becoming more firmly closed to you. And when in great distress you will be calling to Heaven for help, you will not get it, for it is not possible for a person who loves the world and is firmly attached to it to be at the same time in a blessed contact with Heaven.
 Every human being is created and made in such a way that he could not bear evil and good, false and true in one and the same heart side by side. It has to be one or the other, but never both simultaneously. (The Great Gospel of John, chap. 67)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts