22. When these fourteen people of both sexes finally caught sight of the angel, the latter began to speak to them very gently out of Me, as follows, and this is faithful and true:
23. "Children of Cain, my brother who had been so bad, but who is still living and will be living physically throughout the earth's ages and until the end of all time, inaccessible to all mortals right to the early end of all malice, when after the great Time of times the Almighty will proclaim to the late descendants great things through a small seer and will speak of your evil patriarch (which is now happening, and has already happened). Take notice of what I shall here make known to you according to the most holy will of God, the almighty, eternal Creator, as well as most loving Father of all the angels, patriarchs and men! You have heard most precious words from the jaws of the fiercest beasts, which God has appeased through me and enabled to speak to you who were more corrupt than these beasts through the malice of Enoch's serpent. It is now especially Lamech who has become a great evildoer, loathed by all creation, and whose shoulders are already burdened with God's judgments weighing like whole worlds, watching the almost totally filled vessel of crimes above the stars.
24. "Since you were the youngest, and still are, who were compelled to join the serpent-army of Tatahar against your somewhat better will, God's boundless love has shown mercy to you. It enabled you to recognize Lamech's, the atheist's, crimes in his most arrogant, cruel tyranny. Then it led you here in a miraculous way, negotiating this great distance in a short time, whereas normally it would take more than 120 days.
Above all you were saved from the clutches of the beasts where the infamous Tatahar found his just judgment, and through death you were shown your own death. Then I, who already have been fully alive for a long time, was sent to you in order to awaken you from the sleep of death and to show you the life in humility and willing obedience to the most holy will of God and to lead you to a land which God's eternal love has prepared for you. And once you will have come to know yourselves completely in your love for Him in all humility, you will also, through the added grace of God, recognize life's true, holy and greatest worth within you and only there from the most holy and supreme worth of the eternal love of the holy, almighty Creator of all things and most loving Father of all the angels and men, not only of this earth, but of countless other worlds of which so far you have not had the faintest notion; for to know that is only given to the children and angels of God.
25. "However, one day worlds will bow to this earth when its light will surpass that of all the heavens. For then God's holiness will shine to all nations that will be of good will. And if you will remain true in humility and willing obedience to the most holy will of the eternal great Father, this light will penetrate to you too and make you alive throughout But if ever you should, or could, assume superiority one over the other, this most brilliant and most holy light from God's innermost depth will shine upon you only like the light of the most distant sun of creation in the dark night of the earth
26. "Look, the descendants of Lamech will because of their arrogance soon reach the firmament with their heads and penetrate it with their infamous, blind and deaf obstinacy as dark and evil criminals in that particular spot where the large vessel is standing, which is now almost full to the brim with all kinds of atrocities and has become very brittle. This large vessel will then fall upon the earth, filled with sins and the most terrible judgments of God. Then all the evildoers will drown and choke in the mire-deluge of harlotry and sweep along with them a very great number of God's children who will have allowed the daughters of the serpent to captivate their hearts - they will commit infamous harlotry with them and beget children of God's wrath and curse who will be called children of hell and infants of the dragons; and no more than eight persons will then be spared.
27. "But before all this happens the Lord will for three hundred years send teachers and prophets who will warn the people of the Lord's judgments and preach penitence to them for the forgiveness of their sins and the complete change of their deathly sham-life in the night of hell. They will show them the path of true life out of God's endless merciful love and grace and show them in a miraculous way on a small scale the type of God's imminent great judgments.
28. Then the evil brood will seize the teachers and prophets and kill part of them, but the others they will embrace with serpent's arms and drag them down into the sink of corruption of their harlotry, deprave and deaden their spirit and make them murderers of their own children.
29. "Then God will have the last teacher, Mahal, - a brother of the only righteous son, whose name will be Noah, i.e., 'the just son' - of his own free will travel to the wicked cities and preach there. 'This man will have bad experiences, become bad himself, finally abandon God and perish in the sink of corruption.
30. "Only then will the mentioned vessel, full of sin and judgment, break to pieces and laden with all the curse be flung to the earth to ignite it in all the evil spots from their center. And only for the sake of the few righteous the merciful love of God will open the mighty floodgates of heaven and roll the high floods over even the highest mountains in order to mitigate the hellish fires and preserve and cleanse the children as well as the earth itself for the carrying of a better race according to the will of God.
31. "However, neither the fire nor the floods shall afflict you if in humble obedience you will observe the now revealed will of God, which says:
32. "Let your foremost thought be God, His will, His love and His grace.
And when the day will retire into the star-glittering arms of the night and the last ray of God's beautiful sun will gently fade away above the wide plains of the earth, you shall in these searching light-thoughts of your immortal spirit retire into the blessed repose of your body.
33. "You shall not worry about nourishment for your body, for where the Lord has blessed some land on earth, its inhabitants will never have to suffer hunger, as long as their aspiration will be directed towards having before their eyes and in their hearts the most holy will of the eternal, great Father, blessing all things. For men were created to recognize God and His most holy will, to live according to it and in word and deed praise the most holy name of the great, eternal God.
34. "And if you will do this in all humility and willing obedience out of pure, unselfish love for God, He will always be prepared to make His most holy will known to you, partly indirectly through the language of nature, partly directly through His own living Word speaking aloud in your hearts.
35. "Should you fail to do this on just one day in a state of false complacence, which is only to test you, the heart of the one who was able to forget God, will initially feel heavy with an admonishing sadness and be for seven days dumb like a rotten tree. And as the ground under the tread of the obedient will bear and ripen the noblest fruits, the earth under the tread of the disobedient will become a desert and bear nothing but dust, stones, thorns, thistles and poisonous berries.
36. "For God's boundless love and wisdom gives everyone his due. To the pious and obedient children it gives bread, honey, milk and sweet fruits both physically and spiritually, whereas the disobedient, proud brood of the serpent receives stones, dust, thorns and thistles and poisonous berries, spiritually and physically, in order that the evil brood may perish and, if possible, the dead spirit can be preserved and gradually become alive again through the boundless merciful love of the great, eternal, alone most holy Father.
37. "Behold, all of you are equal, the men the same as the women. But you women shall properly cover your private parts, also your whole body and preferably also your head so that the men are not enticed to unchastely by your lewd nature, as the serpent by the great, secret lasciviousness of its seductive eyes lures the free genus of birds into its venomous jaws. For you women are first of all children of the serpent and full of its venom. Therefore, be above all modest like the queen bee that does not venture out into the sunlight, but carefully crawls by day and night over the cells of its harmless little children. You, too, shall be like this and obey your husbands in everything, as far as is required by the most holy will of God. But if a man - which should never be the case - should want to force you to something that is against the most holy will of God, you are allowed to uncover your head before the man and lovingly remind him of his duties towards God. And if you will fulfill all this, then the Lord will overwhelm you with His graces and you will become a sweet and welcome sight to the eternal, holy Father, eternal and immortal.
38. "You men shall have no other law but the always apparent most holy will of the supreme God. If any of you should ever ignore this in his heart, the holy mouth of God, as well as that of nature, will gradually cease to speak to you. Then, since he turned away from God to the outside, he will be given an external law which will make him a slave of sin and a servant of hell if he does not soon change his heart, cleanse it in humble obedience and once more with lengthy prayers carry it to God in awe and love in order that He may bless and hallow it again with His also to you most holy will. - (N.B. Let this also to you be a good reminder of how and why you shall aspire after the rebirth!)
39. "Now stand up and don the clothes prepared for you by the children of God. Over there are the ones for the men and there the ones for women so that you may be distinguished from each other also by the style of your garments morally, modestly and in your behavior. But far be from you any magnificence and haughtiness. 'The garment shall only cover you and protect you from the cold in cool nights and spiritually lead you to God in the warmth of eternal love, meekness and obedience.
40. "And let each of you now take also a protective wrap to cover the eyes so that no one may suffer giddiness at the sight of; the precipices across which I am going to lead you. Once we have reached the destined place, you shall free your eyes once more and let them enjoy the sight of your preliminary homeland, beautifully appointed by the immense love of the best and most holy Father. There you shall refresh yourselves for the eternal, vital strengthening of your spirit with blessed fare of the earth, given to you by two great children of God, a man and a woman, already awaiting you. Now follow me according to the most holy will of God! Amen."
41. And behold, thus My dear Abel led them for seven days and nights to the destined place with great speed over a distance of normally more than thirty days, without rest and food. For there they were My guests and I nourished them spiritually. The spirit
then strengthened the soul and the soul gave energy to the body. Thus, with My true heavenly fare they could easily endure the journey.
42. When they had safely reached the destined place, they were received by the two already waiting children of God, or children of My love, Ahujel and his wife Aza ('son of heaven' and his wife as 'the silent just desire'), grandchildren of Adam's children before Seth. They removed the wraps from the travelers' eyes and welcomed them in the friendliest manner. The fourteen little ones were amazed at the sight of the two great children of My love who had the just measurements of a human being, namely, six hundred sixty-six inches the man and the woman sixty-six inches less, whereas the rescued ones reached hardly your size of sixty inches.
43. When they had once more the full use of their eyes and ears, the angel again began to speak: "Children, this is the place destined for you. Regard these two great children of God as parents given you by God and obey them in everything. For that is the will of God which in my first speech I was not allowed revealing.
44. "They will always confirm to you what God is going to speak to your hearts and when your spirit becomes inclined to go to sleep, they will always awaken you and teach you many useful things which, both physically and spiritually, will be of great benefit to you. And sexually you shall not know your partners until these your parents will bless you according to the most holy will of God. Even when you will have been blessed, let all harlotry be far from you and may chastity shine from your forehead like an evergreen, and let discord, anger, jealousy, covetousness and lechery never desecrate the hallowed begetting of your children, but be moderate in everything and let the love of God be your law. If you will do this, the life of your body will be a long one. You will depart from the earth in the great light of the eternal, holy Father's boundless grace, and your true reward will be waiting for you as everlasting life in the wide bosom of the most holy and most loving Father in the high heaven above the stars and one day, ah one day, in His most loving heart.
45. "However, about this your parents will tell you more, who are well informed by God and do not need me to instruct you. May God's love bless you and His grace enlightens and hallows you and leads you to life! Amen, amen, amen."
46. And behold, this is the foundation of Sina or China, which land was spared from the flood and is still today in general much better than other countries on earth, except for some silly changes for the worse which were only later brought in through contact with people from the evil world. Let one who is not reborn never dare to preach My Gospel there! Amen. (HHG vol. 1, chap. 36)
ORIGINAL HISTORY OF THE CHINESE PEOPLE
(August 10th, 1840)
Before we return to the city of Enoch, I must necessarily tell you a little more about the inhabitants of China. First of all, regarding the size of the great children of My love out of Adam, you are wrong if you imagine a physical tallness, for six hundred sixty-six inches are a full number of My love within man, where six hundred are directed towards Me, sixty towards the fellowman and six towards self. The measure of the woman is equal to the divine measure in man, but as for the woman's neighborly love and self-love there is a difference of sixty-six, and the woman must definitely obey the man in all things concerning this. Since the woman was created out of the man as self-love, she can love herself only in the man if her love is to be just. And since she is closest to the man, also her neighborly love is closest to him. That is why there is the difference.
2. Actually, these two, like all Adam's children, were also bodily considerably taller than the much weakened children of Cain, and they were more powerful, stronger and more robust in all their muscles, veins and organs.
3. (N.B. The reason why the number of man is similar to the number of My adversary is that with the latter the opposite is the case, making him the most abominable being in My eyes.)
4. Behold, Sihin was the first who turned in his heart to Me, and he was the most obedient son of these parents and with great care led also the others in obedience. Therefore, Ahujel blessed him first and in My name said to him in the presence of Aza and all the others:
5. "Sihin, I bless you in the name of my God and yours! The land will be called by your name. Take your most beautiful sister for your wife and beget with her in the most blessed discipline children like the children of God and call them 'sons of heaven' and 'daughters of the earth'. And when the love of God will take my great line away from the earth, then your descendants shall be loving and wise leaders to the descendants of your brothers.
6. "Seek love, and wisdom shall be given you, and your tribe will survive to the end of time, for the Lord will create many lines of your tribe so that your name may live to the end of all times.
7. "You have been given only one wife, but in the future men shall take in strict discipline also several wives for the sake of begetting the generations. But let all harlotry be far from you, thus causing an unblessed procreation. If you will observe all this, in a thousand years your people will already have spread like grass on the earth and like the stars in the firmament.
8. "I with my few descendants am still going to bless and guide you for five hundred years, but then it will be your turn until the end of time. You shall measure the time
by the ripening of a fruit, which ripens five times during one revolution of the earth around the sun. And whenever you have recognized a thing, look within yourselves and you will find a sign that shall represent the thing. Your actions shall be expressed through various corresponding lines and the accomplishment through dots. In this manner you shall record all you will in the future still hear from us, learn and expe-rience. And what is important show also to your children till the end of time for a great witness one day to the evil brood of the serpent. Amen."
9. However, without prejudice to the spiritual freedom, also this nation did not remain quite the same. Approximately one hundred and twenty years after the flood also the descendants of Sihin grew to a considerable nation, had frequently all kinds of quarrels and formed parties which differed in their customs and divine services. Some insisted that only the firstborn were capable leaders, whereas others maintained that it was nothing special to be the first-born since they were often female, and the ones with more insight in their hearts should always be the leaders. The people who said took up this argument: "If it is only the heart, why should not the sensible heart of a brother from the lower class be capable of leading?" Some rejected all this and said: "As it was in the beginning, let it be also to the end of time!" Others said that in everything and at all times God should be asked for advice and nothing should be judged and done independently. To this others replied: "If this is so, then everyone can do it; so what would be the use of one or even more leaders?" Some said that God did not reveal Himself to everybody in order to prevent men from becoming superfluous to each other. Thereupon again others replied: "Then let every seer teach what has been revealed to him and the leadership be left to God. Why then one or several leaders?" Again others remarked: "But who guarantees that such a supposedly more advanced seer and teacher always teaches the Word of God?" Whereupon others said: "Well, if one can no longer have complete faith in the teachers, then leaders and teachers are no use to us!" Thus the arguments continued and as a result many sects came into existence and the realm fell apart, each section under a different leadership and teaching, and in this way it continued right to the year 3700 after the creation of Adam, when the to your better historians already known builder (The Great Wall of China) of the Hehu Tsin line, named Chi Huang Ti (wise absolute leader of the people) appeared and began to preach mightily. He prophesied that a great people not far from the borders of their land had secretly spied on them, and if they did not all work together and erect a high and thick wall along their entire realm, this people would invade their land in great numbers and murder all of them.
10. He himself had been given the power by Me to hold back this invasion until the completion of the wall. But this could be only for ten years and, therefore, they had to work diligently to accomplish this great, holy task according to My revealed will; otherwise things would look very bad for them.
11. Now everyone who had hands took part in the work and in eight and a half years the wall was completed its length was more than eight hundred and seventy thousand man-lengths; it was nine man-lengths wide and nineteen man-lengths high, and every hundred lengths it was provided with a ten lengths higher watchtower, in which alternately a hundred men had to keep watch. This situation did not last very long because the false prophet gave himself away to the people when he had all their religious writings collected and whatever in them did not suit his despotic spirit burnt and destroyed
12. Thus he managed, although only by force, to once more reunite this before him so divided realm and as a veritable usurper to rule over it for almost sixty years. His son of the same name became indifferent and indulgent, but as a result the latter's son, the third in the line of these usurpers, had to pay for the outrage with his life in a general revolt of the people when he began with an even more cruel persecution of the believers than the one his grandfather had already started.
13. Thereafter the realm once more disintegrated into many parts until, finally, in the year 3786 Liu Pang (a highwayman) gathered around him an army of like-minded, as a general subjected all and, finally, set himself up as an emperor and a son of heaven. He collected whatever he could find of ancient, still hidden writings and legends, organized religion, appointed priests to watch over the sanctuaries and divided the people into classes or castes, threatening with death those who would break the rules.
14. Thus he founded the so-called Heavenly Empire or the great dynasty (Han) and expanded it considerably west of the wall. This empire lasted until the fourth century before the incarnation of My Word when it again suffered a considerable, division, losing a great part of Tartary and Mongolia, and was reduced to three fighting realms, called I Chen kue. Still later, in the fourth century after the great incarnation of My Word, this line became extinct and the realm, in the same heavenly form, because of the people and the priests, came under the rule of Mongol-Tartar rulers from the region of Baikal, under whose bearable leadership it still exists today.
15. Here you have the whole history of China in brief. Whoever cannot believe it, may go there and convince himself. However, he will not fare much better than if he traveled to Japan. To the blind a lantern is no use even in bright daylight, whereas the light of the sun suffices to the one who can see.
16. Now, having taken care of our fourteen students, let us return for a short while to the city of Enoch and watch Lamech's conduct. And when we have satisfied ourselves right to the times of Noah, we shall pay a short visit to the forefather Adam and following that open the sluice gates of heaven. Amen. (HHG vol. 1, chap. 37)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts