12. And Abedam said to Eve: "Your distress is justified; but behold, here before your very eyes the foundation has been laid by Me for that source out of which one day a living water will gush forth over the whole earth, washing it clean of the old curse.
13. “With Ghemela the pure line will begin, and once the earth will be baptized over and over with the living water it will soon be purified through Lamech's fire out of the heavens, whereby it will be thoroughly cleansed of its curse and will again become a star in the firmament which will please Me, for its light will send far-reaching rays through all the eternal spaces of infinity.
14. "No other star of infinity shall tell of the most sublime wonders of My mercy as the earth will.
15. "But nowhere else let there be such a curse upon the serpent as on this scene of My mercy.
16. "I tell you, Eve: Where I have poured out My greatest mercy, also My greatest wrath shall be poured out.
17. "All the innumerable stars shall be judged according to their manner by the angels; but the earth's generation of serpents and vipers I Myself shall judge, giving it the deserved reward in the eternal fire of My most severe anger and My most bitter wrath.
18. "Verily, verily, the dragon of Cain with all his captives[i] will forever be punished in the densest fire of My wrath for his great iniquity and there will never be an end to their great pain, and no one will hear their fearful wail of torment. They will be plunged into total oblivion, and no one will ever remember them again.
19. "And I shall forever close My ears to them, avert My eyes from them and blot them out from My heart completely.
20. "So as to enable Me to forget them completely, their names shall be completely blotted out from the memory of My love and they shall have forever out of My living, flaming wrath a most terrible life, which will be endless like the life of My love and of all of My children in the greatest happiness and bliss.
21. „Therefore, Eve, keep your heart close to Me and be without concern. You cannot cleanse the earth with all your worry. This is why I have revealed this to you, so that you may be unconcerned because of the earth.
22. "Behold, it shall soon come to pass that the flood of sin will drive the waves over the mountains and up to the clouds. But behold, this married couple's fruits I shall carryon My hands across all the deadly waves and shall afterwards prepare for them a new, pure and immensely fertile land. Therefore, rejoice at this My great promise in the peace and love of your heart; for I have rejuvenated and purified you in this Ghemela. Comprehend it well in your heart. Amen."
[i][i] Could this refer only to the most sinful passions of men, as if the reference would be to men, devils, spirits, it would fatally contradict the many quoted passages in Bible + NR – Arguments for universal Salvation ??
NEW REVELATION Excerpts