"From this you can conclude that if you learn to know yourself completely, you will also come to know everything outside of you, for nothing can exist outside of you which has not already been present within you. And in the whole of Infinity there cannot be anything that has not been within Me in perfect clarity from eternity.
Just as I am the primeval source and supporter of all beings, thus now my children in Me are the fundamental substance of everything that is forever filling infinity. The infinity in Me is also present in you through Me, for My children are the crowning of My eternal ideas and great plans." (Sunsets into Sunrises, chap. 45)
"1. AFTER THIS DISCUSSION the youths drew back the curtain once more and the whole company again went in to the poor. And the Baby (Jesus) sat erect and blessed the poor with His eyes.
2. Then He turned to Cyrenius and said to him in a very pleasing tone of voice:
3. 'My beloved Cyrenius Quirinus! See, these My servants whom you see here as frail youths watch over the whole creation in My name!
4. Every world, every sun must obey their slightest wish,
5. so you can see that I have granted them unlimited power.
6. And as I have turned all creation over to these My servants to be governed in an orderly manner, so also do I here turn over to you these much greater worlds of life!
7. See, these brothers and sisters are more than an infinity filled with suns and worlds!
8. 'Yes, I say to you: A baby in the cradle is more than all the substance in the eternal, infinite space!
9. Therefore consider what great thing you receive in this gift from Me and over how great a thing I set you!
10. Lead these poor in all love, gentleness and patience on the right road to Me and you will eternally never be able to measure the greatness of My reward!
11. 'I, your Lord and your God, do hereby make you a forerunner in the realm of the pagans, so that he whom I shall one day send to the pagans shall find an easy reception. (Childhood of Jesus, chap. 152:1-11)
NEW REVELATION Excerpts