2. "Listen to Me well, you unbending reasoner; for I will show you how foolish you are and how unreasonable with all your reason.
3. "I have previously taught you clearly the difference between Me as I am and the God Farak had taught you, and look, except for you there is none who had not understood My words in his heart. Why is that?
4. „I tell you, this originates in your very wrong worldly heart which is devoid of humility and therefore of love.
5. "However, if a heart has no love and thus no vital fire and consequently no bright flame to light up his whole being for all the higher and more profound truths, -- tell me, from where shall then come a light for the heart?
6. "Through what words and signs can a deaf and blind man be persuaded of some truth?
7. "You are deaf and blind in your heart; therefore you did not understand what all the others understood without the slightest effort.
Messages for Lord's children
receiving Father's love and wisdom and living accordingly