1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
1. This verse has already been the subject of a great many misrepresentations and interpretations; yes, even atheists have made use of this very text to dispute My Deity all the more surely since they in general denied the existence of the Deity. However, we are not going to once again present such false concepts whereby the confusion would only be increased, but shall bring light into the matter with the shortest possible explanation. This as itself light within the primordial light will automatically fight and conquer all misconceptions.
2. A main reason why such texts are not understood is unfortunately the very poor and incorrect translation of the Scriptures from the original tongue into the tongues of the present time; but this is for the best. For if the inner meaning of such texts were not hidden as well as it is, that which is holiest therein would long since have been utterly desecrated which would be disastrous for the entire earth. As things are, however, only the outer shell has been marred while the hallowed life has been preserved.
3. The time has come to show the true inner meaning of such texts to all who are worthy of participating in this knowledge, abut the unworthy will have to pay dearly, for in these things I will not be trifled with and I shall never take part in a trade.
4. Now the explanation shall follow this necessary prelude, but I will still add that here only the inner meaning pertaining to soul and spirit is to be understood and not the innermost, purest heavenly meaning. This is too holy and can be bestowed only on those in the world without harm who seek it through living their life in accordance with the precepts of the Gospel. But the inner meaning pertaining to the soul and spirit may easily be found, sometimes already b y means of the correct translation in the respective vernacular of the time, which shall become evident in the explanation of the first verse.
5. The expression ‘In the beginning’ is most incorrect and greatly obscures the inner meaning, for thereby even the eternal existence of the Deity could be questioned and disputed, which was also done by some of the older philosophers from whose school the present-day atheists have actually gone forth. But if we now render this text correctly, its cover will be found to be only very thin and it will not be difficult to discover the inner meaning quite clearly and sometimes very accurately through such a thin cover.
For the rebirth of the soul in the spirit (or the spiritual rebirth) see Spiritual Rebirth (Greatest Mysteries) / Heaven, the Kingdom of God and the spiritual rebirth (exc. NR)
" But if a man, through his being completely filled with the Spirit of God, has become in his whole being the living Word of God, fully filled with the spirit of God, is he then not a God seeing that what is perfectly divine must everywhere be regarded as God, and all the more in the case of man?” (chap. 9, The 3 Days Scene)
8] But whoever hears God’s Word and acts according to it, he has God’s Word living within him, and has become himself, in all his nature, a living Word of God, and is therefore in his spirit from God. But if that is so, who can say that then the whole person has not proceeded from God? But if a man, through his being completely filled with the Spirit of God, has become in his whole being the living Word of God, fully filled with the spirit of God, is he then not a God seeing that what is perfectly divine must everywhere be regarded as God, and all the more in the case of man?” (chap. 9, The 3 Days Scene)
THE REBIRTH OF THE SPIRIT IS ETERNAL COMMUNION WITH THE LORD. REBIRTH OF SOUL POSSIBLE ALSO WITHOUT THE COMMUNITY WITH THE LORD
"ALL those who, already on Earth, will follow Me and My words will reach that goal which I indicated to you so many times as the rebirth of the soul. So this is when the soul has become pervaded by the spirit by which he is already capable in the body to penetrate in all higher wisdom of the Heavens and become lord, not only over himself but with that also lord over his environment, yes even over nature and hidden powers, when he tries, out of love, to fulfill My will for the benefit of fellowman. The means to reach that goal are called: faith and true love for fellowman.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures