"03] See, everything that Moses is saying with his genesis and actually wants to say, refers foremost only to the upbringing and spiritual development of the first humans in general, and only by correspondence also to the very first human couple.
04] By the way, Adam’s body has been formed and created according to My will and determined order, as I have showed you right now, from the ether particles of the finest clay of the earth; after becoming full of experience by My will and once has reached that particular strength, by which with him a most intensive outer life sphere must have formed, and when he at one stage, tired by work and traveling, fell into a deep sleep, the time has come, to place a nature soul composed of all the levels in nature familiar to you, into the outer life sphere of Adam.
05] This soul, being present in the outer life sphere, immediately began to form from these for her very lovely outer life particles of Adam, or from the richest life mist, like still today some souls of dead people are doing, if they want to appear to people for a few moments, a corresponding body according to My will and My order, and completed it within three days.
Chapter 4, Great Gospel of John, Book 1
About the law, judgement, grace and salvation. [John 1, 17,18]
17. For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
1. The law had to be given to the first life, namely, in the beginning already to the first man in the course of things through Moses who in this verse is also mentioned as a representative of the law. But since the law is an impediment rather than a furthering of life, no one could ever gain the true freedom of life through the law.
2. The first ideas of creation were placed in an isolated as if independent existence by a positive ‘must’ from the immutable will of the primordial might. Therefore, as concerns the separation and forming of the existence limited by space and time, this was accomplished by an immutable ‘must’.
3. Now the entity, man, was there, in his inner being to a certain degree the Deity Itself or, which is the same, the primal essence of God, only separated from his First Cause, although conscious of it, but still bound in a limited form and restrained by an immutable ‘must’. The thus placed entity did not relish this state, and his feeling of exaltation came into a mighty conflict with his inevitable limitation and separation. (S)
4. Since in the very first line of beings the conflict kept growing in intensity, the great fundamental law had to be tightened to hold the beings temporarily in a firm judgement which consisted in the manifestation of the material, solid globes and the thereby effected greater division of the primordial beings.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures