The true and with Me only valid baptism is the one with the fire of love for Me and for the neighbor and with the living zeal of the will and with the holy spirit of the eternal truth out of God. These are the three pieces which give a valid testimony in eaven for everyone; these are: Love, as the true Father; the will, as the living and actual word or the Son of the Father; and finally the holy spirit, as the right understanding of the eternal and living truth out of God, but as vividly active in a person and only in a person! Since what is not in a person and does not takes place out of the very own will’s impulse, does not carry any value for a person, and since it does not and cannot have any value for a person, it cannot have any value for God.
 Since God in His Self does not mean anything for a person for as long as the person does not recognizes God by His teachings and makes His will his very own through love and arranges all his actions through the most living zeal of his will according to the recognized most highest will. Only then does the image of God in man becomes alive and grows and soon penetrates the person’s whole being. If so, it then happens, that man penetrates in all depths of the Godhead, since the image of God in man is the most perfect symmetry of one and the same God in eternity.
8. For the world I am a most insignificant hero for whom there is not much regard. The scholars look down upon Me and at the most call Me an honest man. Some of them ignore Me completely; for them I no longer exist others still admit some divine trait in Me, but only for a short time, then they let themselves be influenced by the worldly wise. Soon I am dismissed and at the most regarded as a God for old women. For some of My servants and workers, who imagine themselves great, I merely serve as an official seal and as an external kind of divine cover for their idle nonsense and their gross and utter foolishness and stupidity. There are some who permit Me still to retain My divinity, but for this I must allow them to make of Me what they will in their pursuit of temporal gains. And what is the worst: I must be a downright absurdity! Love and mercy I may have only as long as it suits them; then I must become more pitiless than a stone and must suffer Myself to be changed into a most despicable tyrant I am expected to rush from One tribunal to the next and pass one condemnation after the other. My love must therefore be only temporary, whereas My tyranny and harsh judgeship are meant to last forever. Oh, those utter fools! My infinite forbearance, gentleness, meekness and eternal love for My created beings certainly do not serve their greedy purposes, but all their plans shall soon be thwarted. Their accounts are before Me and the measure of their deeds has been almost filled, and their reward is awaiting them.
9. For him who does not know Me the way I am, and who I am, it would be better not to know anything about Me, for then I could still revive him in the spirit realm. But as things are they make themselves incapable of receiving My help as they deaden the life within them by destroying and slaying Me within them, thereby becoming vines separated from the grapevine.
8. And the high Abedam added: "Amen, say I too; amen, according to the love of your hearts, amen, according to the action therefrom. And I do not ever say amen anywhere but in the pure love.
9. "You shall not pray to God Who is holy, holy, holy, but only to the Father's love; for to God all men are an abomination, - only to the Father are they children.
10. "God's holiness is inviolable, but the Father's love descends to the children.
11. "God's wrath judges all things towards eternal annihilation; but the Father's mercy does not allow even a dream to ever perish.
12. "As far as God is concerned everything must die, but then the life of the Father come over the dead. Whoever seeks God will lose Him, himself and his life, for God does not allow Himself to be touched. And men's wisdom that seeks Him is to Him a disgusting folly and inevitably kills he seeker. For he touches God with wisdom, but no created being may touch God with whatever a sense and still stay alive.
" I said: “There is still much darkness in all of you. The One who has sent Me is My eternal Father and is in Me, and so I have, from My love for you men, sent Myself into this world in order to bring and to give you eternal life.
 However, My Word and My teaching, which shows you the way to eternal life, is the will of the One who is in Me and who has sent Me. For the Father, as the eternal Love, is in Me, and I, as its Light, am within it.
 Just look at the flame of the lamp which burns here on the table. Can you separate the light from the flame or the flame from the light? Now, the flame is that which I call Father and Love, and the Light is His Son, sent by the flame to illuminate the darkness of the night. Are then the flame and its light not one Being? And is the flame then not also in the light as the light is in the flame? And when this is so and could be impossibly otherwise, then the will of the Father reveals itself in the light that emanates from Him.
 Thus, he who walks in this light, walks also according to the will of the One who sent Me as His Light into this world, and he who walks in this light cannot lose his way and must reap eternal life, because the Light, according to which and in which he walks, is the eternal Life itself.
from "The Lord's Sermons" (through Gottfried Mayerhofer)
The Birth of Jesus
Luke II, 1-14: " And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Cesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.) And all went to be taxed, everyone into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:) To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying, Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."
(December 25, 1871)
This chapter deals with My birth, a day you celebrate each year on December 25th in accordance with the rites of the church.
You are already familiar with the events at the time of My birth, but there are still many unclear points concerning this act of My first visible appearance on your earth, the deeper meaning of which, in its spiritual correspondence, is still unknown to you.
Therefore, I shall make further revelations for your benefit, as well as that of My believing children of the future, to show you that even the smallest thing concerning Me and My coming to the earth is of the greatest significance and will repeat itself on My Second Coming to this small globe, the dwelling place of My children who will be great one day.
As the conditions on earth once made it necessary for that particular people at that particular time to witness the great act of grace and love which I accomplished for you and all the spirit world, on My Second Visible Coming a time and place will again be chosen to suit My purpose best.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures