Support for Christianity
Come all to Me, you who are tired and burdened with sins, for I want to comfort you all... Even a drink of fresh water that your love has given to a thirsty person... If you perform a good deed to your fellowman with your right hand, then let it not be noticed by your left hand... I did also not come into this world to bring peace and quietness, but the sword... Do not fear those who can indeed kill your body
" Then some of My disciples said: “Lord, all this would be fine if men in this world would not be exposed to temptations to commit sin. A person, in a weak moment, will easily commit one or the other sin, and then his trust and faith will already be weakened by that, and even if he repents from the sin he committed and if he completely compensated for the possible damage he caused, then there is still a certain shyness in his soul so that he will not dare to turn to You in full faith compared to if he had not sinned.
 Then what should such person do in order to pray to You in such a manner that he can completely believe that You will answer him?”
 I said: “Such a person should know that I firstly am not a wrathful or revengeful God, but a patient and loving, meek God, as was already said through the mouth of the prophets, and as I am now calling to all sinners: ‘Come all to Me, you who are tired and burdened with sins, for I want to comfort you all.’
 And secondly, men should always practice true prayer and persevere in it, because a right and firm trust will, through the right practice, be men’s property, by which a disciple comes to mastership, no matter in what field.
 Someone who is well provided with all goods of this Earth will easily forget true and faithful praying. But when he is in need, then he will start to seek help from God through praying, but he feels too little trust in himself that God will answer him, and this is clearly because of a lack of practice in the living, full trust in God.
 And in what better way can a person strengthen his trust in God than through practicing, namely through unceasingly praying and asking? Of what the unceasing prayers and asking mainly consist I have made clear to you before.”
 Now the disciples looked at one another, and Andreas said: “Lord, I still remember very well the image that You showed us on a similar occasion in which there was a beggar who knocked somewhere shamelessly at a door during the night and to whom the lord of the house in the middle of the night gave finally some bread out of the window anyway, more to get rid of any further lamenting and begging than out of true mercy.
 I have often thought about it myself concerning this somehow strange image, but I still could not reconcile it with Your highest love and mercy. But now it becomes clear to me, now that You have talked about the unceasing praying and asking, and also about the practice of faith and trust in You.
 With the asking for bread during the night You certainly meant the practice of faith and trust in You, while with the initially somewhat deaf lord of the house You have represented Yourself, and with the beggar, us people, and You have shown that we should not cease to pray and to ask, also if You do not answer us immediately.
 You Yourself want it so, that through our unceasing praying and asking we really should become troublesome to You before You will hear us, because through that, You want that our trust in You will be increasingly exercised, by which we finally can become so strong that we can reach our own day of life, which is Your Kingdom in ourselves. Then in this, we ourselves, in the heart of our soul, will carry every help and power as Your children in Your Spirit and will, and we will not have to trouble You any further with begging in the night of our life. Because now, man seeks help in the weakness of his night of life, but once he himself has become strong and mighty, then he will be able to help himself. Lord, did I understand, according to the truth, the image that You gave before?” (55. Practicing faith and trust - GGJ IX 33 – 132)
" I said: “Your prayer is truthful and correct, and will also be answered completely. However, when a person prays for insignificant and foolish things of this world, he mostly will not be completely heard by Me. So be totally at ease now. In your actions you will also find the complete answer to your prayer, as well as all those whom you have included in your prayer. For it is always pleasing to Me when someone, out of pure love, comes to Me with the right prayer. It will never stay unanswered. But the requests and the prayers of people who let themselves be highly honored and praised as the servants of God, and who let themselves truly mercilessly and dearly be paid for their meaningless requests and prayers, will never be answered by Me in the least, because what a person does not do out of pure love for his fellowman, but only to glitter in the eyes of the world, has no meaning for Me.
 If you perform a good deed to your fellowman with your right hand, then let it not be noticed by your left hand. God, who surely sees everything, no matter how much it is hidden, will surely pay you back.
 When someone gives a loan with his surplus money, he should not lend to those who can pay him a high interest for that, but to those who are really in need, without interest. And if they also cannot pay back his capital, then he should not bear a grudge about this and not take the possessions of the poor who often became poor without their fault, but remit them in all kindness and neighborly love what they owe to him. Truly, then I will pay back the capital of such merciful believer, with high interest and establish for him a great treasure in the Kingdom of Heaven, from which he will eternally be able to live from in great abundance.
 Truly, even a drink of fresh water that your love has given to a thirsty person, will be rewarded by Me.
 If all the people would live together in this manner, and would live and act according to God’s will and advice, which was oftentimes revealed to them, there would never be any need, distress or sadness among them on this Earth. The people are causing all misery only themselves by their evil spirit of usury. In the first place it are the little ones and the poor who suffer, but after that it comes a thousand times worse over the great and powerful ones, because by their tendency to usury, and their imperiousness that cries to Heaven, they are thieves and robbers of the people and so, at the right time they can expect their deserved reward from Me.
 Just look to all the great kingdoms on your well-known Earth. Where are those former so mighty kings of Babylon, of Nineveh and of Greece, and the mighty Egyptians and their pharaoh’s? They have all withered, and so it will also happen to those great kingdoms in the future because of their usury and their too great lust for power. Because men’s extremely selfish usury and the too great lust for power and the craving for glitter represent the actual Satan, a prince of this world, who, because he does not possess any light of life from the Heavens, is completely Hell himself, and to whom it is indeed allowed to raise himself up to a certain height for the trial of the free will and his love, but when that height has exceeded, then comes the judgment, and then Satan and Hell will be thrown into the abyss of ruin. Thus, stay all in My teaching, and fight with pure love, good will and all meekness and humility against Hell and against the Satan, then in return you will receive the crown of victory of the eternal life and you will establish already on this Earth a true Kingdom of God.
 So I did also not come into this world to bring the Earth – as it is now – peace and quietness, but the sword to fight against it, and I Myself am, as the eternal Truth, the sword. That sword I have also given to you for the battle against Hell and its raging power. Thus, do not fear those who can indeed kill your body, but who cannot damage the soul. And if ever you want to fear someone, then fear the One who possesses all power in Heaven and on the whole material world, and who, as the only Lord and Master over life, can throw a soul who is filled with sins, into the deepest abyss of Hell and its eternal death." (69. The cause of the need on Earth - GGJ IX 33 – 132)
"4. Say I, ‘You people then are all the same! When you see no signs, you don't believe. Yet you are blessed that you believe, although on account of the signs; he who nevertheless does not believe in spite of the signs which I work has sunk into death.
5. But in future only those men shall attain bliss who believe just on account of the truth of My Word, without signs, living in accordance with it! These shall then discover the only living sign within themselves, called life eternal, and this no one shall be able to take from them.
6. You are now joyful that I have made your wife whole, just through the will of My heart, and ask yourself unceasingly: how is this possible? But I say unto you: if a man were to live in accordance with inner pure love and then came upon such truth, having no more doubt in his truth, he then could say unto one of those surrounding mountains: Arise and cast thyself into the sea! And the mountain would rise and cast itself into the sea!
7. But since no such truth resides in you or many others, you not only cannot work such deeds but on top of that have to wonder many times head over heels that I, who am imbued with such truth in all fullness, perform deeds before you which can be accomplished only through the might of the innermost living truth!
8. Only within such truth does faith, which in man is the right hand of the spirit, become living in power-action, and the arm of the spirit reaches far and performs great things!
9. If through such truth you shall have sufficiently strengthened your spiritual arms, then you shall be doing what I have now done before you, and besides that you shall see that this is much easier than to lift a stone off the ground with the hand of your body, and cast it several paces before you!
10. Hence live in accordance with such My teaching! Be doers and not just idle hearers and admirers of My Words, teachings and deeds, and you shall receive within yourselves that which now you so highly admire in Me!
11. But this I show you as not of Myself but of Him Who taught Me so before the world. And of Him it is you say that He is your Father, - yet know Him not and never have recognised Him! He however of Whom ye say that He is your Father, the Same it is of Whom all things are, such as angels, sun, moon and stars and this earth with everything in and on it!
12. As this Father has taught Me before all the world however, even so teach I you, so that the Father, Who now lives in the world, would dwell and witness in you as in Me of the arch-primordial pure truth, out of the eternal arch-foundation, which is called the love in God, which is actually the very Being of God Himself!
13. Hence do not be overly carried away by the signs that I work before your eyes, that you may not beget a dead faith under judgment profiting nothing; but live and act in accordance with what I teach you, and you shall then come by that which now you admire in Me and wonder at beyond measure; because you all are called to be perfect! Now you know all; do thus, and you shall come to discern from within whether I told you the truth or not! Prove My teaching through the deed therefore, with all diligence and remote from half-heartedness, and only then shall you find out whether this teaching is of man or of God!’ (GGJ I, chap. 72)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures