Support for Christianity
10. The other Abedam (The Lord) showed both of them that He was pleased and said: "Listen, this is how it is! The right love must love itself to death, be it in spirit or in the act of the flesh and only this death is the true resurrection to true, everlasting life when this love will live in the supreme forever growing bliss and in the true, mightiest delight of its own life. But every love is destined for its respective release. Whoever loves the world will die in the constantly growing love of the world; and since the world has not life but only death, the one who has died in the love for the world will never arise to new life, but only to new death.
11. "He who loves the flesh will through this love die to the flesh; and since the flesh is dead, he will never arise to new life but, like the lover of the world, to new death of the flesh
12. "Whoever loves himself will also die in his own love; and since everyone in and for himself is dead, the one dying to himself will never arise to new life but also only to new death. And the one who is without any love and filled with hate for everything, with him the second death has already taken up its abode. And he, who has a heart full of anger, has the second death already knocking at his heart. And the one who is greedy and full of envy, the second death has already embraced with both arms.
13. "And finally he who will gather for himself treasures and riches of the world is the one who has established a permanent abode for the second death; and whoever loves the life of this earth, which is a passing death or a partial perpetual dying, will never cease to die.
14. "Although every love causes death, even the love for God, in no deadened love will life ever find itself again, except in the love for God, as He alone is the very everlasting life.
15. "Actually every love will consciously find itself again. However, friends, in this finding there will again be a vast difference, namely, whether in life or in death.
16. “Thus, Enoch, has your love already died to all things and has found itself again in God, and as a result you are already newly alive for all Eternities of eternities. But only few will find the second Life as you have found it, for the mightiest inner fire of love for God can only win this grace. Do understand this well and keep it to yourselves till tomorrow." (HHG, vol. 1, chap. 150)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures