Support for Christianity
9. "Behold, the same thing applies also to Me. Therefore, do not trouble yourself about My great, inscrutable ways, but remain unconcernedly on the little ones of My love for you. Do not talk about the great realms of darkness and you can be fully assured that the still strong prince of death will have little to do and to settle with you and with all brothers of your love.
10. "I tell you though: Eternities would not suffice for you to fathom the greatness of his might and strength; but, he is nevertheless a finite, created spirit, and where his power ceases forever to exist, My own, infinite one is only about to begin.
11. "Therefore, be unconcerned; for, since you are in My hands, your slightest whiff is already mightier than all the strength, might and power of Satan.
12. "He is like a hungry, roaring lion craving for food. Woe betide the animal that succumbs to him or has been scented by his keen nose; I tell you: Even the mammoth would fare badly in such a battle.
13. "But although the lion roars with wrath and hunger, he does not heed the oftentimes many flies buzzing around his ears.
14. "Behold, therein lies the great might of that which is meek and little; often, a fly can bother a whole pride of lions, whereas this same pride of lions is of no concern to the fly.
15. "You have long since become a fly in humility; therefore, leave the lion alone so that he will not bother you, and then begin your pious work unconcernedly. Amen."(HHG vol. 2, chap. 25)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures