Support for Christianity
 For, once man has through practice acquired a certain accomplishment in introspection, he easily discovers within himself the traps Satan has set him and is then able to properly destroy and eliminate them and energetically take precautions against all further deceitfulness of this enemy. Of this Satan is quite aware and is, therefore, busily occupied with engaging the soul in all kinds of diverting trickery and then finds it quite easy, unnoticed behind the scene, to lay a snare for the soul in which it gets so entangled that it can no longer manage an introspection,
and this is very bad.
 Thereby the soul is more and more separated from its spirit which it can no longer awaken, and that is already the beginning of the second death within man. (GGJ Book 3, Chap 24)
10. The other Abedam showed both of them that He was pleased and said: "Listen, this is how it is! The right love must love itself to death, be it in spirit or in the act of the flesh and only this death is the true resurrection to true, everlasting life when this love will live in the supreme forever growing bliss and in the true, mightiest delight of its own life. But every love is destined for its respective release. Whoever loves the world will die in the constantly growing love of the world; and since the world has not life but only death, the one who has died in the love for the world will never arise to new life, but only to new death.
11. "He who loves the flesh will through this love die to the flesh; and since the flesh is dead, he will never arise to new life but, like the lover of the world, to new death of the flesh.
12. "Whoever loves himself will also die in his own love; and since everyone in and for himself is dead, the one dying to himself will never arise to new life but also only to new death. And the one who is without any love and filled with hate for everything, with him the second death has already taken up its abode. And he, who has a heart full of anger, has the second death already knocking at his heart. And the one who is greedy and full of envy, the second death has already embraced with both arms.
13. "And finally he who will gather for himself treasures and riches of the world is the one who has established a permanent abode for the second death; and whoever loves the life of this earth, which is a passing death or a partial perpetual dying, will never cease to die.
14. "Although every love causes death, even the love for God, in no deadened love will life ever find itself again, except in the love for God, as He alone is the very everlasting life.
15. "Actually every love will consciously find itself again. However, friends, in this finding there will again be a vast difference, namely, whether in life or in death.
16. “Thus, Enoch, has your love already died to all things and has found itself again in God, and as a result you are already newly alive for all Eternities of eternities. But only few will find the second Life as you have found it, for the mightiest inner fire of love for God can only win this grace. Do understand this well and keep it to yourselves till tomorrow."
(Household of God vol 1, chap. 150)
01] Said Peter: “Lord, we understand this quite well; but the only question remains: What will happen to those who have lived prior to Your descend, and this from Adam onwards? Can they still attain the true life completion, and how?”
02] Said I: “This is of course quite obvious! I have not opened the gates to life for only those currently living on earth, but also for all who have gone to the beyond long ago. And many of the old sinners will have to undergo somewhere another short flesh life trial anew, as I have shown it to you already.
03] However, in the beyond there are endless many schools, in which the souls can be instructed in the most practical manner. But of course in the beyond it is not that easily achieved as here, because there a soul has no other world and surrounding as the one, which originates out of her thinking, feeling and will and provides everything to the soul what she loves and want.
04] Now, it then apparently is more difficult, to guide a soul favourably, if she is full erroneous perceptions, than here where she is standing on foreign and firm soil and is surrounded by a large mass of likewise totally foreign surroundings. However, nevertheless also in the beyond there exist sufficient means, through which a soul can be influenced fruitfully. But this will be explained to you more closely at another opportunity.
05] This however, should serve nobody as a particular consolation; since if in the beyond a soul in herself and thus in her world, becomes more bad and evil rather than better, it goes without saying that in the same measure also her pseudo-world and her society and surrounding becomes equally bad. As the soul in itself becomes more truthless and lightless, so does also her world and her surrounding, which starts to press and torture her. With the increase in torture also her rage and thirst for revenge increases, and this is already the entrance to hell, and is truly a second death of the soul, from which it is very difficult to save her.
06] These are of course only pure means whereby a soul over a great length of time can be saved; but they truly look very sad! Since it can cost some arch-evil soul billions of earth years, until she through such agonising means comes to some betterment out of herself. Therefore, one day here on earth is worth more than a hundred years in the beyond, calculated in earth years. - Do you understand this?”
(From Hell to Heaven
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures