Support for Christianity
THE RECONCILIATION OF THE LORD
“1. Now behold, hear, comprehend and understand well what eternal Love spoke and did. When the good and holy Father had completed His very serious speech, showing mercy, but threatening with judgment the transgressors of the law of supreme grace, giving death to sin, eternal Love was moved to the innermost depth of Its merciful heart and for the second time shed tears of compassion and tears of joy and bliss over the great and lenient grace of the so good and most holy Father and spoke with the deepest emotion of Its entire being to Adam and Eve:
2. "You Adam have now seen the terrible judgments of God pass before your eyes, and Eve saw and perceived them through you. Now I shall open her eyes and ears also and she -as for as all who will be going forth from her according to the number of the stars in the Sky, according to the number of the grass on the earth and according to the number of the sand in the sea, which is endless -shall in the future see with her own eyes and hear with open ears what the Deity did in Its condemning wrath and what thereupon eternal Love did in Its infinite mercy.
3. "I have engraved the law into your heart, as you shall also engrave it into the heart of Eve. And for a sign that shall remind you and all your descendants of God's judgments because of your sin, I will cause mountains to form here and there which shall burn alternately until the end of time. And I will leave you the flash of lightning to remind you of the destruction that once took place, always followed by thunder, which is to loudly proclaim to you the name of the great and mighty God in case you should -or could -ever forget Him.
4. "And the tears of compassion, and those of joy over the great grace of the holy Father have I set for an eternal sign as a new creation around the wide expanse of the firmament, and they shall every night give light to the earth and shall refresh you in the twilight of life and proclaim the dawning day.
5. "Now lift up your eyes to the sky and see them shine in manifold order and in manifold splendor. The ones sending forth a reddish light are to give evidence of My compassion and those giving a white light are for a sign of the joy over the great grace of the most holy and good Father. And the white-shimmering wide ribbon above the stars of compassion and joy -consisting also of stars of primordial times through the tear of Love, already then showing mercy to the fallen spirits -which is drawn through the middle of the firmament, shall serve you as a sign of the eternal, holy bond between eternal Love that called you and everything that is into existence and the Deity that judges all things according to Its holiness.
6. "And now Adam, and you Eve, too, look into My left eye which is above My heart, facing your right eye and beaming at you mildly and mercifully. Behold, one more tear has formed in this eye, and it is bigger than all the ones that have already been shed from these eyes for you.
7. "Where the great ribbon in the firmament appears to be parted, that is where you should always like to gaze with gratitude and be deeply moved. For this place shall serve you and all creation for a perpetual sign for your breach of faith with Me and My break at that time with the holiness of God because of compassion with you, and where the ribbon appears to be once more connected it shall remind you of the great mediation of eternal Love which is I from eternity, between the inviolable holiness of God and you who have sinned faithlessly before the countenance of His boundless holiness.
8. "And behold, that is where this tear originated!
9. 'This tear will one day rise for you and your descendants as a beautiful morning-star which will give light to the nations of the earth that will in times to come follow your penitent and grieving footsteps, will wash the stinking mire of sin from the earth and cleanse your tears of repentance and grief of the dirt of the serpent.
10. "Now look here once more. I will let this tear drop upon a still white flower of this bush between the two already fructified flowers of Eve. And one day there shall go forth from it a pure woman who shall crush the serpent's head. Although the serpent will bite her heel, the venom shall not harm her. From her will go forth what is now before you: A bright morning-star for all the nations on earth that are of good will, and eternal judgment for all the stubborn children of the serpent.
11. "And the spirits from the bosom of the Father's holiness will descend bodily upon the earth and proclaim to your children the great time and the manner in which He will come to you Who now is standing before you. You can still hear and see Him, but will henceforth no longer hear and see Him till the coming promised by the holy Father through Me, as the eternal Love within Him.
12. "Now you have learnt all you need to know to receive My blessing!
13. "And so be blessed by the hand of might and the hand of power of the holy Father's eternal Love and the power of the Spirit, holy out of both of Us. Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth with the living fruit of this blessing.
14. "And every time you get close to each other because of this blessing, first offer your hearts to Me. If you fail to do this, the serpent, which is still alive and will be living forever in the wrath of the Deity, will spoil the fruit within you. And you, Eve, and all of your sex will instead of a blessed fruit bring forth a corrupt one. They will ruin the blessed children of light in great numbers and there will be no end to their rage and fury. Thus you will pass on your sin to all and your guilt will become evident until the great Time of times and also thereafter.
15. "Let this offering of your hearts to receive My blessing and grace be for you a sacred service which you owe Me whenever you get close to each other for the sake of My blessing. This new and easy commandment, which you have just been given from My mouth shall be the first church I am establishing for you in My memory; let it remind you of the acts of merciful Love, make you grateful and lead you back to the holy fear of God.
16. "I will send you as a messenger from above a sinless spirit with a flaming sword in his hand that he may guide you and show you the earth from one end to the other. He will enlighten you concerning the erring of the world, but will also chastise you when you stray from My ways.
17. "All this you are told by eternal Love in the name of the holy Father.
THE BIRTH OF CAIN AND ABEL
And lo, Love vanished from the sight of the created, returning into the holy bosom of the Father.
2. And now behold, you My lazy and very inefficient servant, you are still very hard of hearing, for I must dictate to you every word individually, and you still do not understand Me and keep asking Me often twice, thrice, five times, even up to tell times, and every time I faithfully repeat each word to you. Therefore, pay more attention that we may make better progress, for soon the world will need this work of My great grace to be completed. Let Me, your holy Father, who is all love within His entire being, tell you this.
3. Now continue to write! - And the newly created couple was all alone on the wide earth, and the promised angel appeared with the flaming sword in his fight hand. When they caught sight of him they were very frightened and fled from him shaking deep within from fear.
4. And behold, the fear precipitated Eve's time and she was painfully delivered of the forbidden fruit, which because of Adam's blindness the serpent bad put into her.
5. Adam looked at the naked fruit and found that it resembled him, and he rejoiced. Eve saw Adam's joy and ardently pressed this fruit of her love to her full breast.
6. And behold, she felt a sting in her breast similar to the bite of the serpent and put the fruit down on the ground, greatly afraid and convinced that she had sinned again.
7. But behold, the great angel with a kind face appeared before the fearful pair and spake to them in a firm voice:
8. "Do not fear the servant of Jehovah who was sent to you from above to show you the earth and enlighten you about the errors of the world, and also to chastise you and your descendants if you should ever stray from the ways of eternal Love and the boundless holiness of God.
9. "This fruit is no longer a sin for you, although it is the result of your threefold disobedience to God and is the death of your flesh which you have created in your flesh through your selfish desire. You must not cast away this fruit, but in accordance with the will from above keep it as a witness for yourselves and for your humiliation so that you may understand how through you came sin, and through sin came death into the world. "You shall call the fruit 'Cain' or 'Bringer of Death'."
10. These words of the messenger from above reassured the frightened minds of the pair and Eve picked up the fruit from the ground with her still trembling hands and, bid by the angel through Adam, she offered her full breast to the infant to suck from it the life of the earth.
11. Then the angel stepped to the left side of Adam, and Eve, with the fruit on her right arm, placed herself at Adam's right side so that her heart might remain free from any burden and in future remain devoted to the man on all his paths.
12. Thus they walked in a perfect manner over the entire earth in order to see all its places, to prepare abodes for their future descendants and to sow the seed for their bread through the might and power they had been given by Love through the great grace of mercy.
13. For the earth and everything on it was subject to the will of Adam. The sea and all the waters faithfully obeyed even his slightest hint and were subject to Adam from their surface to their most profound depths and respectfully offered their backs to the feet of their lord for safely walking upon them at his pleasure. All the winds were subject to him and all the creatures of the waters, the firm land and the air obeyed his voice.
14. Adam was astonished at his indwelling power and saw and recognized over how many things eternal Love had given him such great powers. He was delighted at the immense grace from above and said to Eve:
15. "Eve, my wife, behold how the Lord of might and power has blessed us. Let us offer Him our hearts that His blessing may prosper on the earth in accordance with His great promise and, as a new dweller in this place, behold through you the light of grace!"
16. And Eve, full of humility and sincere joy, replied: "Adam, behold your servant at your feet, awaiting a hint from her lord of the earth. Let it be according to your will; take my guilty heart and offer it to the Lord!"
17. And Adam, in all humility before the Lord, did to Eve as commanded by the Lord.
18. And behold, the blessing became visible on Eve and Adam rejoiced, and also Eve was delighted. Now hear what the angel of Jehovah said to the happy couple, and his words were in perfect harmony, as words from above and words from below, and it was eternal Love Itself speaking through the mouth of the angel, and the words were as follows:
19. "Adam, you have learnt a great deal on your long journey across the earth. You saw its lands and its waters and what lives, grows and moves on and in them. You saw the huge mammoth and all the creatures down to the tiniest worm. You saw the powerful shark and all the creatures of the waters down to the smallest dwellers in a drop of water. You also saw all the birds in the air, from the giant eagle down to the ladybird and from this to the tiniest gnat, and you have probed all their powers and usefulness. From all this you have seen how abundantly eternal Love has provided for you and, through you, for Eve also.
20. "You spoke to the mountains, and they answered you. You asked the sea, and it replied to you. And you directed your voice towards the depths of the earth, and you have not remained without an answer. You directed the sound of your speech to all the trees, bushes, plants, herbs and grass, and they made known to you their names and revealed to you their suitability, to be used by you according to your free choice. Thus all the creatures you spoke to gave you a perceivable and clear answer, each one according to its own kind, and showed you to what degree they are destined to serve you and blindly submit to your will. And the winds taught you how to make use of them according to your will. And also Eve saw, heard and perceived all these things.
21. "Now behold, Adam, and you too, Eve! Eternal Love gave you all these things, not as It gave you your life and Eve, but Its great grace gave them to you as gifts, which you may keep as long as you use them wisely, according to the will of the holy Father. But if you do not at all times keep your heart pure before the face of Jehovah, they will one after the other withdraw from the sphere of your great power. Therefore, be wise as is the great, boundlessly good and most holy Father high above all creation and deep at the bottom of all creation.
22. "And as you are, shall be and remain henceforth, in accordance with the holy Father's will, and thus your own will, shall also be all your descendants. And the descendants of Eve shall be as she is before and under your eyes.
23. "But whoever is not as you now are, shall be and remain henceforth, will keep the gift for a limited time. However, the gift of grace will be taken from him as soon as he is no longer as you now are, shall be and remain. Even the descendants of Eve will raise themselves above their heads, be totally disloyal to them, run after the dogs, feed on the excrements of vipers and suckle their children with the breast of adders. And your descendants will be poisoned through them and die a bitter death physically and spiritually in eternal shame and tormenting disgrace.
24. "And behold, Adam, and listen, Eve! You are still in Paradise where eternal Love has placed you before and after your sin and before and after the destruction. But if you should ever forget yourselves and not faithfully observe the laws of love and the commandments of the holy Father's wisdom, you will be expelled from this beautiful garden by this flaming sword and will never again be allowed to enter it during the time of your physical life, and until the time of the promise none of your descendants either. Only after that time will the children of salvation and the there from proceeding new creation by eternal Love be allowed to enter it again.
25. 'Take notice of this, Adam, and you, Eve, remember it, too! The fruit that will come forth from you, Eve, - this living fruit you, Adam, shall call Abel and offer him to the Lord of eternal glory. His name is 'Son of Grace' and he shall be the first prototype of Him Who one day in the great Time of times will come in perfection from above out of the bosom of the might and power of God's holiness.
26. "Now that I have guided you, have shown and told you everything, according to the will of eternal Love, my mission on behalf of the eternal love in the Father of all holiness and goodness is accomplished and I have to leave you visibly. But invisibly I shall follow you and count your every step according to the immutable will of Jehovah.
27. “You will get to see me every time you shall offer your hearts in humility to the Lord of Glory. And I shall receive your offering into a vessel, carry it up to God and empty it out before the face of the Son, and the great and holy Father will be pleased with your works.
28. "But you will also get to see me if you should, or could, stray from the law of love and the commandments of the holy Father -just as you are now still seeing me -with the flaming sword in my fight hand, about to drive you from the garden and to take from you, Adam, a great part of the gifts from eternal Love out of Its great grace, and to leave you weak and afraid of the slightest noise of the grass."
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures