Support for Christianity
THE PRIMEVAL AGE OF THE EARTH AND THE MOON. THE CREATION OF ADAM AND EVE
1. Now I will show you the organic creation from the first to the last and from the smallest to the greatest and how I made everything out of My love and wisdom and the everlasting order out of both, which is the Word of eternal might and power deep within the Deity. And behold, there does not exist anything in all the spaces of infinity, be it great or small that was not made through It!
2. Behold and listen: So the earth had come into existence, and there were the moon, the sun, and the stars; but the earth was still bare, and its surface was still like the surface of the sea. Dense clouds were hovering above the waters, extending deep into the dead spaces of the worlds, and the light of the sun was unable to illumine the drop of mercy. The moon was covered by the vapor of the drop, and only in this vapor was the earth born and the moon nourished. And, like a hen sitting on her chicks, the sun was above both of them with the rays of its light from the warmth of the love in God, maturing the earth and separating the moon from the breast of his mother.
3. Thereupon the dense clouds parted and settled upon the stillness of the poles. The girdle of the earth became freed, and the sun beheld itself in the waters, and the earth gratefully reflected the received light into the vast bosom of the sun and with wide-open eyes watched the moon bathing in the rays flowing from the sun of the grace of eternal Love.
4. And behold and listen to this: The earth felt content, for she was filled with the love of mercy and saw her darling, the moon, revolve briskly around her. And love swelled her wide bosom with the breath of mercy as if she wanted once more to after the child her breast filled with the milk of grace. But the milk coagulated through the warmth of merciful love and became firm land towering above the seas. And the seas sank back into the depths and were like the water that separates from the coagulated milk, to appease the indwelling wrath through the salt of grace by the mercy of love out of God in all the power and might.
5. And lo, it became calm on earth and in all the spaces of God's infinity, and for the first time eternal Love fully descended to the earth and in its almightiness and power breathed over the surface of the earth.
6. And behold, a variety of herbs, plants, bushes and trees sprouted from the firm parts of the earth, and the seas, lakes, streams, rivers, brooks and springs teemed with all kinds of worms, fish, and animals. And the air was filled with birds of all kinds. And the number of all the various species in the waters, on the land and in the air was like the number of man who was made from this number and was like the number of the grace of Love and was like the number of the future salvation and the rebirth resulting from it.
7. And behold and comprehend what until now no one has beheld and comprehended: Eternal Love took that number out of Itself, and the number was the order and the eternal law within It, out of which and within which eternal Love has forever existed, is still existing and will be existing in all the might and power of the holiness of God. And It took clay, which is like the cream of the coagulated milk, and with the hand of Its might and the hand of Its power, according to the number of Its order, formed the first man and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. And the breath became a living soul within him, and the soul fully pervaded the man who was made in accordance with the number of the order from which all the spirits had been made and the worlds in the spaces of infinity, the earth and everything on it, and the moon and the sun.
8. And lo, this first man on earth, who came forth from the hands of the might and power of eternal Love, was called by the mouth of merciful grace 'Adam', or 'Son of Mercy and Grace'.
9. Now take good note of this: This Adam was in the place of the first of the fallen spirits. It was not shown to him who he was, and since he did not recognize himself and could not find anything that was like him, he became bored.
10. And behold, imperceptible to the still blind eyes of his soul, eternal Love breathed on him and for the first time he fell asleep within the sweetness of merciful Love, whereupon merciful Love formed in the heart of Adam, as though in a pleasant dream, a figure, similar to him, of great charm and beauty.
11. And eternal Love saw what great joy Adam experienced through the inner contemplation of his second self. Then merciful Love touched him on the side where he had been given a heart, similar to the heart of the Deity, for the reception of love and life from the love in God. Thereby It took away his self-love in order to prepare a dwelling-place for Itself through the future law of merciful grace and set the self-love, which gave Adam so much pleasure, outside of him in a material body and called it "Caiva" or, as you are used to say, 'Eve'. This was in preparation of the deliverance from self-love and the there from resulting rebirth.
12. And behold, merciful Love touched him and awakened him for the contemplation of his self-love outside of him and saw that he had great delight in the contemplation of his love outside of him and was extremely cheerful. And this love, which was now called 'Eve', had pleasure in the man Adam, bent towards him and followed his every movement.
13. And behold, eternal Love addressed Adam for the first time: "Adam!" -And he spoke for the first time: "Here I am, Lord of Glory, Might and Power!"
14. And eternal Love spoke again: "Behold your helpmate!" -And 'Eve' answered: "Behold, O Lord, the maid lying obediently at the feet of Your son and awaiting his orders!"
15. And behold, merciful Love found great pleasure in the works of Its might and power through the grace of Its mercy and continued to speak and instruct them in all things, teaching them to know, to name and how to use them. And when they understood and knew all things and were able to use them, merciful Love again spoke to them: "Now you have learnt of all things, you know them and are able to use them, except for one thing, and this I will now teach you and put into you the power to procreate and reproduce your kind. But you are not allowed to use it before My return when I find you clothed with the garment of obedience, humility, faithfulness and chastity. However, woe upon you if I find you naked; I shall cast you out, and the consequence will be death!"
Thereupon eternal Love covered Its face and withdrew for a certain time in accordance with the number of order, was blind out of the depth of Its mercy and would not, and could not, know what the newly created would do in the judgment of the Deity for their freedom-test during the short time on earth through the love of mercy. And the place that was given them as a dwelling-place was a valley and a garden on the firm part of the earth and was called Paradise. That was the land which later abounded with milk and honey and was the place which in the great Time of times, when eternal Love performed the greatest of Its acts, was called -and will forever be called -'Bethlehem'. This was the spot where the eternal Word bodily in the flesh saw for the first time the light of Its grace shine upon the drop of mercy from the distant sun, the moon and all the stars.
2. And behold, their desire kept growing in the judgment of the Deity testing them in Its wrath. There was a tree standing in the garden bearing the most beautiful apples, and Eve felt a great desire for them and said to Adam: "Look, Adam, I feel a great desire for this fruit. If you want it, I shall pick one and taste it and then hand it to you as a first gift from my hand."
3. And Adam was silent, pondering the words of Eve. And an inner voice, which was holy as it came from the Deity within him, spoke to him: "If you eat from the fruit of this tree, you shall die!" This gave Adam such a fright that he was unable to answer his beloved Eve.
4. And the desire rose within Eve, drew her beneath the tree and made her pick an apple from it. Adam now felt that Eve had become disloyal to his heart. He became saddened and said:
5. "Eve, Eve, what are you doing! The Lord of might, power and life has not yet blessed us. You are holding the fruit of death in your hand; throw it away, that we may not die in our nakedness before the Lord of justice!"
6. And behold, the earnestness of Adam frightened Eve in her desire and she let the fruit of death drop to the ground. And she was freed from her desire and Adam was very pleased at being liberated from the deadly snares of Eve's desire.
7. But behold, the desire Eve had banned from her heart was now lying on the ground and through the might of the condemning wrath of the Deity formed into the shape of a great serpent; it took the fruit of death into its jaws, crept up the tree, twisted round it and all its branches and twigs from the root to the top and kept staring at Eve. Eve saw it and gazed at the serpent, and through Eve also Adam became aware of it, but he did not see the serpent as yet.
8. And behold, Eve approached the serpent and gazed with great delight at its seductive movements around the tree and the opalescent colors of its cold scaly skin.
9. The serpent, however, moved and placed the apple into the lap of the now sitting Eve, lifted its head and spoke to Eve as follows:
10. "Eve, behold the daughter you have cast out, winding round the tree of your desire. Do not reject the small gift I have put into your lap, but enjoy without fear the fruit of your love; not only will you not die, but you will be filled with the knowledge of all life about God Whom you fear, whereas He is weaker than you!" And lo, the tongue of the serpent split into two and became more pointed than an arrow. The serpent bent its head towards Eve's breast as though it would kiss her after the manner of a child, but it sank its two venomous fangs into the breasts of Eve, and Eve recognized herself in the serpent.
11. Now also Adam became aware of what was going on under the tree, and he was delighted with the second Eve, not realizing that it was only a serpent. And behold, he too became enflamed with desire and, lusting for the second Eve, took the fruit from the lap of Eve, became disloyal to his love and enjoyed the forbidden fruit from the body of Eve lustfully. And in this enjoyment he recognized himself as the First who was lost because of the great conceit of his blind self-love in the kingdom of light of eternal Love and that he had fallen into the sea of wrath of the forever inexorably slaying Deity.
12. And now behold, as he thus recognized himself, and so did the deluded Eve through him, great remorse rose from the bottom of his heart and Eve was ashamed when she became aware of her nakedness and that of Adam, and in her great dismay she covered her nakedness with leaves from a fig tree. Adam too stretched out his hands for the leaves to cover his nakedness, hid himself in a cave and shed tears of great grief; and Eve hid herself behind a thorn bush and grieved bitterly over her guilt of seduction.
THE LORD'S JUDGMENT
And behold, eternal Love through the might and power of Its mercy withdrew the hand of might and the hand of power from Its eyes of an enlightening grace, and the light of grace substantially penetrated the cave where Adam was weeping and behind the thorn-bush where Eve was grieving.
2. And Adam's tears were preserved in the bosom of the earth and were -and are -called “Thummim" or stones, out of which symbolically reflects the light of the seven spirits of God. And they became solid through the light of grace from the warmth of Love, like his honest repentance, as a permanent monument to the enlightening wisdom. And they were scattered over the entire earth as comforting signs for the future rebirth which is to be like the tears of Adam, capable of the reception and most beautiful reflection of the great light from the mercy of eternal Love's sea of grace, and they shall resist the hardest possible temptations of the world.
3. And the tears of the grieving Eve behind the thorn-bush were preserved in the earth and were colored like her justified blush of shame for misusing the hallowed love of Adam within her.
4. And eternal Love saw that each of these tears of Eve was righteous before Adam, the son of merciful Love. And the warmth of eternal Love hardened these tears to little stones, and their name was "Urim", as a symbolical sign of Eve's just tears. And lo, a tear dropped on the thorn-bush that sheltered her, and this was a tear of lost innocence. It colored the otherwise white flower of the bush, and its flowers became reddened as a sign of the lost innocence of Eve. And though people know by now already all the plants on earth, they are not aware of their true meaning in spirit and in truth and they will not know and understand this until they have attained to their rebirth, which is the mercy of eternal Love through the grace of salvation within them.
5. And now behold a further secret, which still has to be understood because of the wicked arrogance of the children of the world. And lo, two flowers of the bush were fructified by Eve's just tear for her innocence and they faithfully preserved this blessing of eternal Love through all the storms of the times during the great wars of Jehovah with the nations of the earth and made fertile the wife of Abraham at the time of the release of grace from above, foreshadowing the great work of merciful Love; and made fertile the wife of Zechariah towards the actual completion of the greatest of all acts of the eternal God's merciful Love.
6. And now turn your eyes back again to Adam and Eve, visit them with Me and see how I, eternal Love, found them naked, forlorn, weeping and grieving in just repentance and shame. And I called Adam out and drew forth Eve.
7. And behold, they dared not look at their Father, for they were frightened by a great thunder of the deadly judgment from the depth of the Deity's wrath.
8. The flames of the anger of God, the Infinite, rolled frighteningly through all the endless spaces down to earth where the great Love was now abiding with Its repentant and grieving fallen children, created by Its merciful grace.
9. And behold, there was a fierce struggle between merciful Love, that showed again compassion for the repentant and grieving created beings, and the angry Deity wishing to destroy everything for the atonement of Its incorruptible holiness.
10. For the flames of anger of the wrathful Deity rushed down to earth faster than flashes of lightning, penetrated its center and ignited it in all directions. And the consuming flames shot up to the moon, to the sun and even enveloped the stars. And lo, the whole of endless infinity became a sea of fire and terrible thunder rolled through all the endless spaces. The earth groaned, the sea roared, the moon wept, the sun lamented, and all the stars cried louder than all the thunder in their extreme fear of eternal destruction, and their tremendous voices resounded from the endless depths of the wrath of the Deity, and exclaimed:
11. "Great sublime God, soothe Your extreme wrath and extinguish the destructive flames of Your most righteous anger and in Your holiness spare the innocent. For the fire of Your wrath will destroy the righteous and will destroy eternal Love within You and take You Yourself captive in the immense might and power of Your holiness."
12. And see and hear with open eyes and ears what the angry Deity spake. However, no one understood the words except eternal Love which, during the outbreak of the wrath of the Deity, protected the repentant, newly created couple on the groaning earth and prevented, thanks to the great might and power of Its grace, the angry flame of wrath from seizing Adam's place of repentance and Eve's place of grief.
13. Now hear and understand well the dreadful words of anger from the depths of the wrath of the Deity, which were as follows:
14. "What good is to Me the groaning and raving of the earth, the weeping of the moons, the lamenting of the suns and the wailing of the stars! For I am alone, forsaken by My Love, which has become faithless to Me and gone down to the earth to the twofold evil scum. What shall I do without It? Therefore, I shall destroy Its entire works from the foot and annihilate everything and leave nothing that in all the future Eternities of eternities might draw My Love away from Me. And I shall remain the only God forevermore as I was from the Eternity of eternities. And you, rotten structure created by My Love which became weak, tumble down into nothingness that I may find My Love again and strengthen It once more through the might and power of My eternal holiness!"
15. And behold, thereupon the bonds of the creations in all the spaces of God's infinity loosed, and with a great thunder, with roaring, howling, raging and rushing the ruins tumbled through the vast spaces towards the Depth of depths of their destruction, and this was the very earth which also was lying in ruins in the wide bosom of merciful Love.
16. The newly created trembled in fear at the terrible sight of this vast, horrifying scene of destruction, the magnitude of which no created spirit will ever be capable of conceiving in its fullness; for it was boundless.
17. And now behold and hear further what merciful Love then spoke and did. Perceive the words of Love in Its might and behold the great acts of mercy in their power, and hear and understand well the words spoken:
18. "Great almighty God in all Your might, power and holiness! Withdraw Your great wrath and extinguish the fire of Your all-destroying anger and hear in the stillness of Your holiness the words of Your eternal Love, which is the only life within You. It is eternal as You are and mighty and powerful as You out of It and It out of You. Do not destroy the life within It, and Yourself through It, but show mercy and let Love give You satisfaction and demand atonement for Your injured and offended holiness. No sacrifice shall be too great for Your Love, which You might demand from It for the eternal atonement of Your holiness!"
19. And now behold, hear and understand well what happened thereupon and what the Deity answered. The fire became subdued, and from all the spaces blew a gentler breeze, still mixed with the roaring thunder of the flying debris from the dissolved worlds which, still burning, flashed like immense flashes of lightning from one boundlessness to the other. And Love understood the thunder of God Who spoke with vehemence:
20. "I will place all the guilt upon You, like the debris of the worlds are cast upon the earth. You shall extirpate the offense caused to My holiness, which is the perpetual bond between Me and You. Behold, I curse the earth that no stain may defile My holiness and I might become an unholy God like You. And this curse shall be with Your guilt, which You have to bear and to extirpate for the sake of My holiness, washing the earth with Your blood from the curse of the disgrace through Adam's sin."
21. And behold, hear and understand well what Love replied to this, speaking as follows: "O great and most holy God of all might and power! It shall be clone according to Your will!"
22. And lo, the fire suddenly died down on earth and in all the spaces of creation. The ruins of the destroyed suns, earths and moons were put together again through the might and power of Love that had been granted Its wish by the Deity, and they arranged themselves once more in the order in which they had been from the beginning of their existence. Yet they retained, as eternal evidence, the indelible traces of their former total destruction, like the stigmata of eternal Love, which later, in the great Time of times, bled on the cross for all creation.
23. Here and there also debris from other worlds remained lying on the surface, in the depths and in the seas of the earth for a sign of God's might and power and at the same time as eloquent witnesses of the immensely great acts of merciful Love.
24. And behold, hear and understand well what then happened. When eternal Love accepted the demands and thereby already in advance gave satisfaction to the great holiness of God, the Deity, with gentler rustling and blowing, again understood by Love alone, made known Its will and spoke softly as follows:
25. "Behold, Your great mercy has arisen within Me and come before My all-seeing eyes, and in the stillness of My holiness have I recognized Your great sincerity and eternal faithfulness. I have counted Adam's tears of repentance and Eve's tears of grief and have become filled with compassion through Your great mercy.
26. "And behold, I shall now withdraw My judgments and, as requested by you, let an abundance of mercy pour forth and repair the damage My judgments have caused. No one, except I alone, can do that, for no one is good but I, the holy Father, and this shall be My name forever. And You, My Love, are My Son, and the holiness, and the mightily all-effective bond of power between Us and all that has gone forth from Us, shall be the Holy Spirit and shall fill all the spaces of infinity forever and ever. Amen. This says the good and holy Father. Amen.
27. "And now, My beloved Son, tell also the penitent and grieving couple -engraving it deeply into their hearts -that they shall faithfully keep the commandments of love and mercy to the end of their days, and at a time I have decreed I will send them a mediator between Me and them to redeem the great guilt and lighten the great and heavy burden of their disobedience.
28. "Until then they shall abide in all patience and meekness, and the bread I will give them sparingly they shall eat gratefully by the sweat of their brow. And they shall never have enough, until the time of the mediator whom I will awaken from their midst and who will be perfect and good, as We are perfect and good and holy forever.
29. "And tell them also that I have withdrawn My judgments only for those who will conscientiously keep My strict commandments. But the trespassers are at the slightest transgression threatened with them forever in all the severity of the forever-holy truth.
30. "This speaks the holy and only good Father through His Son, who is the eternal Love within Him, and through the Holy Spirit, as the active grace out of Us both, for the future forgiveness of the sin, which shall now make their bodies troublesome and keep killing them temporally for the attainment of life after the death of the body, subsequent to the time of the promised mediator.
31. "This says the only holy and only good Father. Amen, amen, amen.
THE RECONCILIATION OF THE LORD
Now behold, hear, comprehend and understand well what eternal Love spoke and did. When the good and holy Father had completed His very serious speech, showing mercy, but threatening with judgment the transgressors of the law of supreme grace, giving death to sin, eternal Love was moved to the innermost depth of Its merciful heart and for the second time shed tears of compassion and tears of joy and bliss over the great and lenient grace of the so good and most holy Father and spoke with the deepest emotion of Its entire being to Adam and Eve:
2. "You Adam have now seen the terrible judgments of God pass before your eyes, and Eve saw and perceived them through you. Now I shall open her eyes and ears also and she -as for as all who will be going forth from her according to the number of the stars in the Sky, according to the number of the grass on the earth and according to the number of the sand in the sea, which is endless -shall in the future see with her own eyes and hear with open ears what the Deity did in Its condemning wrath and what thereupon eternal Love did in Its infinite mercy.
3. "I have engraved the law into your heart, as you shall also engrave it into the heart of Eve. And for a sign that shall remind you and all your descendants of God's judgments because of your sin, I will cause mountains to form here and there which shall burn alternately until the end of time. And I will leave you the flash of lightning to remind you of the destruction that once took place, always followed by thunder, which is to loudly proclaim to you the name of the great and mighty God in case you should -or could -ever forget Him.
4. "And the tears of compassion, and those of joy over the great grace of the holy Father have I set for an eternal sign as a new creation around the wide expanse of the firmament, and they shall every night give light to the earth and shall refresh you in the twilight of life and proclaim the dawning day.
5. "Now lift up your eyes to the sky and see them shine in manifold order and in manifold splendor. The ones sending forth a reddish light are to give evidence of My compassion and those giving a white light are for a sign of the joy over the great grace of the most holy and good Father. And the white-shimmering wide ribbon above the stars of compassion and joy -consisting also of stars of primordial times through the tear of Love, already then showing mercy to the fallen spirits -which is drawn through the middle of the firmament, shall serve you as a sign of the eternal, holy bond between eternal Love that called you and everything that is into existence and the Deity that judges all things according to Its holiness.
6. "And now Adam, and you Eve, too, look into My left eye which is above My heart, facing your right eye and beaming at you mildly and mercifully. Behold, one more tear has formed in this eye, and it is bigger than all the ones that have already been shed from these eyes for you.
7. "Where the great ribbon in the firmament appears to be parted, that is where you should always like to gaze with gratitude and be deeply moved. For this place shall serve you and all creation for a perpetual sign for your breach of faith with Me and My break at that time with the holiness of God because of compassion with you, and where the ribbon appears to be once more connected it shall remind you of the great mediation of eternal Love which is I from eternity, between the inviolable holiness of God and you who have sinned faithlessly before the countenance of His boundless holiness.
8. "And behold, that is where this tear originated!
9. 'This tear will one day rise for you and your descendants as a beautiful morning-star which will give light to the nations of the earth that will in times to come follow your penitent and grieving footsteps, will wash the stinking mire of sin from the earth and cleanse your tears of repentance and grief of the dirt of the serpent.
10. "Now look here once more. I will let this tear drop upon a still white flower of this bush between the two already fructified flowers of Eve. And one day there shall go forth from it a pure woman who shall crush the serpent's head. Although the serpent will bite her heel, the venom shall not harm her. From her will go forth what is now before you: A bright morning-star for all the nations on earth that are of good will, and eternal judgment for all the stubborn children of the serpent.
11. "And the spirits from the bosom of the Father's holiness will descend bodily upon the earth and proclaim to your children the great time and the manner in which He will come to you Who now is standing before you. You can still hear and see Him, but will henceforth no longer hear and see Him till the coming promised by the holy Father through Me, as the eternal Love within Him.
12. "Now you have learnt all you need to know to receive My blessing!
13. "And so be blessed by the hand of might and the hand of power of the holy Father's eternal Love and the power of the Spirit, holy out of both of Us. Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth with the living fruit of this blessing.
14. "And every time you get close to each other because of this blessing, first offer your hearts to Me. If you fail to do this, the serpent, which is still alive and will be living forever in the wrath of the Deity, will spoil the fruit within you. And you, Eve, and all of your sex will instead of a blessed fruit bring forth a corrupt one. They will ruin the blessed children of light in great numbers and there will be no end to their rage and fury. Thus you will pass on your sin to all and your guilt will become evident until the great Time of times and also thereafter.
15. "Let this offering of your hearts to receive My blessing and grace be for you a sacred service which you owe Me whenever you get close to each other for the sake of My blessing. This new and easy commandment, which you have just been given from My mouth shall be the first church I am establishing for you in My memory; let it remind you of the acts of merciful Love, make you grateful and lead you back to the holy fear of God.
16. "I will send you as a messenger from above a sinless spirit with a flaming sword in his hand that he may guide you and show you the earth from one end to the other. He will enlighten you concerning the erring of the world, but will also chastise you when you stray from My ways.
17. "All this you are told by eternal Love in the name of the holy Father.
THE BIRTH OF CAIN AND ABEL
And lo, Love vanished from the sight of the created, returning into the holy bosom of the Father.
2. And now behold, you My lazy and very inefficient servant, you are still very hard of hearing, for I must dictate to you every word individually, and you still do not understand Me and keep asking Me often twice, thrice, five times, even up to tell times, and every time I faithfully repeat each word to you. Therefore, pay more attention that we may make better progress, for soon the world will need this work of
My great grace to be completed. Let Me, your holy Father, who is all love within His entire being, tell you this.
3. Now continue to write! - And the newly created couple was all alone on the wide earth, and the promised angel appeared with the flaming sword in his fight hand. When they caught sight of him they were very frightened and fled from him shaking deep within from fear.
4. And behold, the fear precipitated Eve's time and she was painfully delivered of the forbidden fruit, which because of Adam's blindness the serpent bad put into her.
5. Adam looked at the naked fruit and found that it resembled him, and he rejoiced. Eve saw Adam's joy and ardently pressed this fruit of her love to her full breast.
6. And behold, she felt a sting in her breast similar to the bite of the serpent and put the fruit down on the ground, greatly afraid and convinced that she had sinned again.
7. But behold, the great angel with a kind face appeared before the fearful pair and spake to them in a firm voice:
8. "Do not fear the servant of Jehovah who was sent to you from above to show you the earth and enlighten you about the errors of the world, and also to chastise you and your descendants if you should ever stray from the ways of eternal Love and the boundless holiness of God.
9. "This fruit is no longer a sin for you, although it is the result of your threefold disobedience to God and is the death of your flesh which you have created in your flesh through your selfish desire. You must not cast away this fruit, but in accordance with the will from above keep it as a witness for yourselves and for your humiliation so that you may understand how through you came sin, and through sin came death into the world. "You shall call the fruit 'Cain' or 'Bringer of Death'."
10. These words of the messenger from above reassured the frightened minds of the pair and Eve picked up the fruit from the ground with her still trembling hands and, bid by the angel through Adam, she offered her full breast to the infant to suck from it the life of the earth.
11. Then the angel stepped to the left side of Adam, and Eve, with the fruit on her right arm, placed herself at Adam's right side so that her heart might remain free from any burden and in future remain devoted to the man on all his paths.
12. Thus they walked in a perfect manner over the entire earth in order to see all its places, to prepare abodes for their future descendants and to sow the seed for their bread through the might and power they had been given by Love through the great grace of mercy.
13. For the earth and everything on it was subject to the will of Adam. The sea and all the waters faithfully obeyed even his slightest hint and were subject to Adam from their surface to their most profound depths and respectfully offered their backs to the feet of their lord for safely walking upon them at his pleasure. All the winds were subject to him and all the creatures of the waters, the firm land and the air obeyed his voice.
14. Adam was astonished at his indwelling power and saw and recognized over how many things eternal Love had given him such great powers. He was delighted at the immense grace from above and said to Eve:
15. "Eve, my wife, behold how the Lord of might and power has blessed us. Let us offer Him our hearts that His blessing may prosper on the earth in accordance with His great promise and, as a new dweller in this place, behold through you the light of grace!"
16. And Eve, full of humility and sincere joy, replied: "Adam, behold your servant at your feet, awaiting a hint from her lord of the earth. Let it be according to your will; take my guilty heart and offer it to the Lord!"
17. And Adam, in all humility before the Lord, did to Eve as commanded by the Lord.
18. And behold, the blessing became visible on Eve and Adam rejoiced, and also Eve was delighted. Now hear what the angel of Jehovah said to the happy couple, and his words were in perfect harmony, as words from above and words from below, and it was eternal Love Itself speaking through the mouth of the angel, and the words were as follows:
19. "Adam, you have learnt a great deal on your long journey across the earth. You saw its lands and its waters and what lives, grows and moves on and in them. You saw the huge mammoth and all the creatures down to the tiniest worm. You saw the powerful shark and all the creatures of the waters down to the smallest dwellers in a drop of water. You also saw all the birds in the air, from the giant eagle down to the ladybird and from this to the tiniest gnat, and you have probed all their powers and usefulness. From all this you have seen how abundantly eternal Love has provided for you and, through you, for Eve also.
20. "You spoke to the mountains, and they answered you. You asked the sea, and it replied to you. And you directed your voice towards the depths of the earth, and you have not remained without an answer. You directed the sound of your speech to all the trees, bushes, plants, herbs and grass, and they made known to you their names and revealed to you their suitability, to be used by you according to your free choice. Thus all the creatures you spoke to gave you a perceivable and clear answer, each one according to its own kind, and showed you to what degree they are destined to serve you and blindly submit to your will. And the winds taught you how to make use of them according to your will. And also Eve saw, heard and perceived all these things.
21. "Now behold, Adam, and you too, Eve! Eternal Love gave you all these things, not as It gave you your life and Eve, but Its great grace gave them to you as gifts, which you may keep as long as you use them wisely, according to the will of the holy Father. But if you do not at all times keep your heart pure before the face of Jehovah, they will one after the other withdraw from the sphere of your great power. Therefore, be wise as is the great, boundlessly good and most holy Father high above all creation and deep at the bottom of all creation.
22. "And as you are, shall be and remain henceforth, in accordance with the holy Father's will, and thus your own will, shall also be all your descendants. And the descendants of Eve shall be as she is before and under your eyes.
23. "But whoever is not as you now are, shall be and remain henceforth, will keep the gift for a limited time. However, the gift of grace will be taken from him as soon as he is no longer as you now are, shall be and remain. Even the descendants of Eve will raise themselves above their heads, be totally disloyal to them, run after the dogs, feed on the excrements of vipers and suckle their children with the breast of adders. And your descendants will be poisoned through them and die a bitter death physically and spiritually in eternal shame and tormenting disgrace.
24. "And behold, Adam, and listen, Eve! You are still in Paradise where eternal Love has placed you before and after your sin and before and after the destruction. But if you should ever forget yourselves and not faithfully observe the laws of love and the commandments of the holy Father's wisdom, you will be expelled from this beautiful garden by this flaming sword and will never again be allowed to enter it during the time of your physical life, and until the time of the promise none of your descendants either. Only after that time will the children of salvation and the there from proceeding new creation by eternal Love be allowed to enter it again.
25. 'Take notice of this, Adam, and you, Eve, remember it, too! The fruit that will come forth from you, Eve, - this living fruit you, Adam, shall call Abel and offer him to the Lord of eternal glory. His name is 'Son of Grace' and he shall be the first prototype of Him Who one day in the great Time of times will come in perfection from above out of the bosom of the might and power of God's holiness.
26. "Now that I have guided you, have shown and told you everything, according to the will of eternal Love, my mission on behalf of the eternal love in the Father of all holiness and goodness is accomplished and I have to leave you visibly. But invisibly I shall follow you and count your every step according to the immutable will of Jehovah.
27. “You will get to see me every time you shall offer your hearts in humility to the Lord of Glory. And I shall receive your offering into a vessel, carry it up to God and empty it out before the face of the Son, and the great and holy Father will be pleased with your works.
28. "But you will also get to see me if you should, or could, stray from the law of love and the commandments of the holy Father -just as you are now still seeing me -with the flaming sword in my fight hand, about to drive you from the garden and to take from you, Adam, a great part of the gifts from eternal Love out of Its great grace, and to leave you weak and afraid of the slightest noise of the grass." […]
THE CASTING OUT FROM PARADISE
Now let us return to Adam and Eve and see how they and their two descendants conducted their lives before the all-seeing eyes of the holiness of Jehovah. And behold, for a short time which, according to your reckoning, amounted to thirty revolutions of the earth around the sun, called by you years, the couple lived with their blessed descendants whose number was the same as the number of years, except for Cain who was not blessed.
2. And now behold what furthermore happened. On the day of the Lord, already through Adam's heart appointed as a day of rest by eternal Love Itself and later by the angel on several occasions in remembrance of the great acts of merciful Love and for the most reverential contemplation of the boundless holiness of God, the good Father, Adam wandered alone through the countryside to admire the beauty of the landscape. The world appealed to him immensely, and his thoughts completely turned away from God.
3. Absorbed in his contemplations, he came to the banks of a great river. Its name was 'Eheura' or 'Remember the Time of Jehovah!' -for that is what the mightily rushing stream was calling. But Adam, deep in worldly thoughts, did not understand the meaning of this speech by the rushing waters of the stream.
4. When he was thus walking along the bank of the river his left foot became suddenly caught in a creeper laying across his path and then twisting around a big tree. He fell heavily and felt a great pain in his body, which was a new sensation for him. He was annoyed with the plant, looked at it angrily and asked whether it did not know its lord.
5. And the plant replied: "No, I do not know you."
6. Then Adam had a closer look at the plant and did not recognize it. Again he asked: "What is your name and what is your use?"
7. And lo, a wind was blowing through its leaves, and he understood the rustling which said: "Pick the berries from my branches, press them and drink their juice and my name and use will become known to you."
8. And Adam, blinded by his worldly thoughts and forgetting the day of the Lord, did what the plant had advised him. He took some berries, tasted them and found them very sweet. He was pleased about this new discovery, but vexed with the angel for not having shown him this plant with the so palatable berries.
9. He picked a large quantity of berries and took them home, where he arrived when the sun was about to set.
10. Eve, accompanied by Cain, came to meet him and relieved him of part of his burden. They were the only ones who had worried all day not knowing where Adam had gone. All the others did know, but did not worry on the day of the Lord about Adam, the father of their bodies, because they were blessed children and their thoughts were all with God and His eternal Love. Adam told them about his new find and Eve was very pleased and did with the help of Cain as suggested in Adam's story.
11. Then Adam took the squeezed-out juice and said: "Let us find out its name and use."
12. And behold, he gulped down some of the juice, passed it then to Eve and Cain and finally to all the others, except for Abel who was not present because the fire was still burning on the altar he had erected for offering to the holiness and love of Jehovah sacrifices that would please the Lord.
13. And Adam, Eve and all who had tasted of the juice became drunk and inflamed in the desire of their flesh committed fornication and harlotry, while Abel was praying at Jehovah' s altar.
14. When they had finished with their fornication, having in their drunkenness forgotten God and the demanded offering of their hearts, the angel with the flaming sword in his right hand appeared first to Abel and gently spoke to him, saying:
15. "Jehovah was well pleased with your offering and has, therefore, chosen you to save your parents and your brothers and sisters who otherwise would have perished on the day of the Lord when they forgot Him and lowered their hearts to the earth and could not receive the blessing which, according to the established order on this day always flows from above into all the infinite spaces.
16. "Therefore, I have returned visibly to first of all gather your offering into this vessel of merciful grace, which is the eternal Son within the Father, and to present it before His most holy countenance, the apple of the eternal Father's eye. But prior to that still to chastise the transgressors of the law of love and the commandment of holy grace, to withdraw from them a great part of the gifts, to smite them with blindness and cast them out of Paradise.
17. "Now leave your sacrificial altar, place yourself at my left hand so that my chastising fight hand may be free for the transgressors, and follow me into the house of sin. When I shall have awakened the sleeping sinners from their drunkenness of fornication and they, seized with great fear, will flee before the sword of justice, follow them as one who is also fleeing and carry for the parents of your body a small part of the lost gifts and hand it to them for their support when, exhausted and weeping they will fall to the ground in a distant land, called 'Ehuehil' or 'Land of Refuge'. In that land you shall erect a sacrificial altar like this one here, which will keep burning, even under the waters that one day will cover the earth. It will turn into a mountain inaccessible to mortal feet until the great Time of times when it will incline its summit towards the valley which will be called 'Bethlehem', or the small town of the great king, and one day will become the greatest on earth. Its light will shine brighter than the light of the spirits of all the suns. On this new altar you shall burn thank-offerings to the Lord from all the kingdoms on earth in this land of refuge to make it more bearable to the sinners, strengthen the penitent and comfort the grieving."
18. When the angel had ended his speech to Abel, they rose and solemnly walked to the mansion of Adam, which, in accordance with his might and power, was round and very spacious, formed by freely growing tall cedars in shape similar to the temple of Solomon. It stood close to the cave of penitence and the thorn-bush of grieving and had two entrances, a narrow one towards the east and a wide one towards the west.
19. And behold, it was the middle of the night - it could not be earlier because of the day of the Lord - that the angel of the Lord with Abel came to the threshold of the eastern entrance.
20. As Abel stepped on the threshold he began to weep because of the great disaster about to come upon his people.
21. Then the angel said to him with a gentle voice: "Do not weep, Able, you blessed son of grace, but do what I bade you do out of eternal Love speaking through my mouth. And do not be frightened by the words of thunder descending upon these sleeping sinners."
22. And Abel did as commanded by the angel, and when he had reached his people the angel thundered serious and frightening words of terror and great fear upon the now awakened sinners, shouting with great power and force:
23. "Rise, Adam, remember your guilt and flee from here, for you cannot stay here any longer. You have lost the Paradise for yourself and all your descendants until the great time of times. You have also lost a great part of the gifts through your sin when you forgot the Day of the Lord and became drunk from the juice of a plant that was a masterpiece of the serpent, invented to rob you of your freedom, to entangle your feet and confuse your senses, to forget God and make you sleep in gross sin.
24. "So flee wherever you want to from the face of Love. And wherever you flee, you will encounter the fullness of the just wrath of God, but your share of love will be measured out to you only sparingly,"
25. And behold, Adam rose from the ground with Eve and an the others who had slept owing to the intoxicating drink from the serpent's plant and as a result had lost Paradise, with the exception of Abel who had remained sober, not having tasted of the intoxicating drink, and had remembered the Day of the Lord (as you, too, as true children of a Father, as holy and good as I am, shall constantly remember the holy tranquility of the Sabbath, as the true Day of the Lord and shall do on Sunday what I bade you do).
26. When Adam saw the angel he, together with his descendants, was so terrified that he was unable to utter a single word for an excuse, He was as if paralyzed by fright, for only now did he realize what he and his people had done before the eyes of Jehovah.
27. He threw himself at the feet of the Lord's angel and wept and cried for mercy, for the flaming sword had opened his eyes, and he recognized in this terrifying light of punishing justice the gravity and immensity of the unspeakable disaster he had by his carelessness brought upon himself and all his own.
28, But the angel stood there blindfolded and with plugged up ears, as commanded by the love of the Father, and spoke with a thunderous voice out of the might and power of Jehovah.
29. 'There is no grace in justice and no freedom in judgment. Therefore, flee, driven by punishing justice, lest the judgments of Jehovah overtake your lingering feet. For punishment is the reward of justice, He who accepts it as deserved can still expect mercy, but he who resists justice and its consequences is a traitor to the inviolable holiness of God and will be subjected to the judgments of God where there is no longer any freedom, but eternal captivity in the wrath of the Deity.
30. 'Therefore, flee and weep and implore wherever your feet carry you. And where they will refuse their service to you, there remain, weep, implore and pray that you may not perish with Eve and all the others - through you."
31. And behold, Adam rose again and wanted to flee according to God's command through the angel, but he was unable to do so, for his feet were as if paralyzed. And he began to tremble and shake all over from fear of God's judgment with which he had been threatened by the angel of the Lord.
32. And Adam again fell down on his face and wept and cried aloud: "Lord, You almighty and great God in Your great glory of holiness, do not steel the heart of Your infinite love and mercy completely against me who am so weak before You and give me enough strength that I, the most unworthy, may be able to flee from Your judgments arising from Your most holy will to which all Your creatures are subject, as also I am. O Lord, hear my entreaty!"
33. And behold, eternal Love spoke to Abel through the mouth of the angel, as I am now speaking through your impure one:
34. "Abel, behold the father of your body and help him. And behold his wife Eve, the mother of your body, languishing on the ground, and raise them both up so that they and all the others may be strengthened for their flight. And the good and holy Father will be pleased with you for showing love to the weak father and mother of your body as well as to all your brothers and sisters regardless of whether they are blessed or not. For your power will strengthen them and the fullness of the grace within you refresh them. Thus, lead them with the hand of filial love and the hand of brotherly loyalty with great patience and love to the place I will indicate to you by causing them all to sink down from exhaustion.
35. 'There remain and let the exhausted rest, and then concentrate your whole being upon Me that I may endow you with an abundance of power for the strengthening of your parents according to their degree of need and susceptibility, and for the revival of your brothers and sisters according to their need and susceptibility. Now do what I have commanded you, and do it out of love for them and out of obedience to Me."
36. And lo, the pious Abel was filled with merciful love, knelt down and thanked God from the bottom of his heart, melting into tears and then, strengthened from above, took the bands of his weak patents and did out of great love what the Lord had commanded.
37. When Adam saw his son help him, as well as his mother and an the others, he said, deeply moved: "O my beloved son, since you came to help me in this our great distress, receive my blessing as thanks and as a consolation for your weak father and mother!
38. "And you, who are still worthy of the holy Father's love, give thanks to the Lord on my behalf and that of all of us who have made ourselves unworthy of uttering His most holy name.
39. "So let us now flee in accordance with the will of the Lord."
40. And behold, the angel wielded the sword of justice, and they all fled quickly for days and nights, on and on, without rest.
41. Thus they arrived in the already mentioned land where the sun, scorching hot, stood directly above their heads. Nowhere all around them could any grass be seen on the ground, nor any trees or shrubs. And lo, here Adam and Eve with all the others sank completely exhausted to the ground into the hot dust and closed their eyes, compelled by the force of be numbing sleep. Thus they slept as if unconscious, ensnared in their weakness in disgrace.
42. And behold, the Lord's angel, who had hitherto visibly persecuted them, went to Abel who was standing there in the fullest freshness of the might and power from above, and said:
43. "Abel, behold, of all the sacrifices you have made to the Lord of Holiness in the purity of your heart, none was greater than this one and none as pleasing to Him. Therefore, as willed by Him, take this sword of justice from the hand of your brother from above - since we are children of one and the same holy Father - and use it according to the might of wisdom and the power of love for the benefit of your people. Revive within them the weakened power of life, cause love for the Love of the holy Father to burn anew and kindle within their hearts the flame of the righteous fear of God. I shall not leave you, but at all times stand invisibly by you, my beloved brother, and if you wish it also visibly, always prepared to serve you in the will of the Lord.
44. "Behold, the handing over of the sword signifies your complete freedom, like my own, and thus the Lord's will has become your will and has set you above all law and made the commandments your property. Now you are, like me, an immortal son of the holy Father's love in the pure kingdom of light of the free spirits.
45. "And now do to your parents and the brothers and sisters of your body according to your love and wisdom!"
ADAM RECOGNIZES HIS GUILT AND REPENTS
And behold, Abel, filled with immense joy at the great grace from above, bent down on his knees and said: "O You great, most holy, good and loving Father, behold here your humble servant before You in the dust, in his profound unworthiness looking up from the depths to You, the Almighty and All-Merciful, in His supreme height. Do listen to a child imploring You for mercy for his weak parents and all his brothers and sisters, and do not withdraw from me the power I received as a great gift from You; but graciously allow it to pour over them for the forgiveness of their sin and for the regaining of the life out of You in the needed might and strength!
2. "And mercifully and graciously change this region at Your pleasure to become fertile so that the weak may find food to strengthen their bodies and are able to quench their thirst at a spring of fresh water and that also useful animals may come to serve them, obeying their will.
3. "O You great, most holy, kind and dear Father, grant my weak supplication that Your holy name may be glorified in the hearts of the repentant!"
4. And now behold and bear what happened when the pious Abel had finished his prayer, which was pleasing to Me. A cooling breeze began to blow over the barren desert and light clouds covered the expanse of heaven. It began to rain upon the entire desert and together with the rain seeds of all kinds fell into the little furrows that had formed thanks to the frequent heavy rains of Jehovah in the otherwise barren sand. And in an instant the wide desert had become green with grass, plants, shrubs and trees in a great variety in their thousands. In the spot where the pious Abel was kneeling and praying to Me in spirit and in truth, a tall tree grew up almost to the clouds with wide-spread branches and broad leaves full of breadfruits of a pleasant and sweet taste. It was named 'Bahahania' (or 'Strength and Refreshment for the Weak'), still today known to you as 'breadfruit tree'.
11. "However, I was not shocked because this ability had been taken from me, but rather at the endlessly greater loss of grace of the holy Father who is above and among all creatures.
12. "Everything I have lost you have also lost through Me since you have sinned through me and with me with the exception of one whom to call my son I am no longer worthy. He has remained within the fullness of grace and blessing in all might and power, pure and just before the all-seeing eyes of the most holy and good Father, His Love and His Spirit.
13. "That is my beloved Abel whom the most just Lord has also taken from us since my eyes cannot see him anywhere. And this surely so that I, and all of you through me, are to experience what it means to have fallen from the grace of eternal Love into the severe justice of the Lord through the sin of careless disobedience to His so mild laws of love and the easy commandments of grace.
14. "O children, take all this to heart what I have now told you and try to convince yourselves whether I have spoken the truth. Then come and judge for yourselves what time it now is. Should we weep and grieve in deep remorse or may we still find something that could give joy to our hearts?
15. "Yes, my children, the eternal Love of the holy Father has left us but one single joy as a gift of Its great grace - and we can and shall be pleased about this -, and that is the great grace of repentance and grief.
16. "Behold, this alone the Lord has still left us: The tears of repentance and the tears of grief. Let us thank Him for it from the depth of our hearts!
17. "Oh, how very fortunate we still are that the Lord has bestowed this rich gift upon us! What would we be without this grace?
18. "Therefore, let us, deeply conscious of our great depravity, fall down and weep and grieve until no more tears flow from our eyes and we have thus returned to the Lord what belongs to Him and of what we are totally unworthy. Then let Him do to us according to His most holy justice and what is - and has been from eternity - His holy and always good will."
19. And behold, Adam with his own fell down and did what he had recognized as the fight action thanks to the small, still retained part of grace from the quiet and secret mercy of eternal Love in the Father and wept and lamented bitterly with all his people, except Cain. He also prostrated himself like the others, but his eyes remained dry. Annoyed that he could not weep like the others, he rose and walked away. As he was thus walking along, gazing at the green ground, he suddenly caught sight of a crawling serpent. He bent down, grabbed it, tore it to pieces and overcome by anger and resentment, consumed its flesh thus making it his own.
And behold, after Cain had done this, his pious brother Abel followed him and spoke to him in the name of eternal Love:
2. "O brother, why do you eat the flesh of the serpent when there is plenty of fruit available to satisfy your hunger? Our father Adam drank of the juice of a plant he did not know and which the serpent had prepared with cunning and mastery in its boundless malice to destroy him and his descendants. Because of that he sinned before the Lord of all justice, and all of you through him. And I myself was burdened with the weight of the guilt before God and had to do penance like you who all drank of the juice of perdition, and like you I had to leave Paradise and take your burden upon myself bodily and all your blessings spiritually and thus had a twofold burden because of all.
3. "And you eat the flesh of the live serpent together with its blood. Why did you do that, Cain?"
4. And behold, Cain recovered from his anger and rage, looked at Abel and said: "Behold, I did it out of revenge to destroy the serpent and its kind and to destroy myself since I was never found worthy of the Lord's blessing and because I became the way I am not through my fault, but through the fault of the parents. They were before me, and I came into existence when they sinned before the eyes of Jehovah.
5. "Why must I repent my guilt when I could never have contributed to it since I am only the fruit of sin and not its cause; and why did I have to be deprived of the blessing which all of you received in abundance and had to drag myself along burdened by the undeserved curse of Jehovah, whilst you leapt like harts?
6. "And now behold the reason for my action. The serpent in the grass spoke to me and said: 'Consume me, eat your fill of my flesh and quench your thirst with my blood, and you shall become a lord of the earth. All your descendants will rule upon it and their power and might will surpass that of all the blessed ones. I do not give you any commandment, only the might to rule and the power to subject everything to your will! '
7. "And lo, the serpent continued: 'My flesh will destroy you in your unjust guilt before God and my blood will give you a new reality without guilt, endowed with all might and power.' -Then the serpent was silent and I seized it, tore it to pieces and consumed it as you have just seen.
8. And behold, here Abel was prompted to action. With his right hand he wielded the sword of justice above the head of Cain and Cain's eyes became opened and he saw his great guilt in accusing God and his parents. He recognized the whole guilt within himself and saw the inscrutable ways of eternal Love in Its mysterious and boundless wisdom and understood that he himself was actually the seductive serpent which, thanks to eternal Love's boundless mercy, bad become man through him. In this way it could - and should have -, though by greater trials, become aware of its present unblessed state of infirmity and in this awareness in the full independence and freedom of its being turned to the Lord of all the might and power. Then it would have, like the already blessed, received the fullest, most powerful blessing and thereby re-admittance to the great grace of all- merciful Love.
9. And he realized that this serpent which he had just consumed was he himself in his still evil part, and that only through his anger had he breathed the same upon the earth in its former nature, and that the words of the serpent were his own words from the innermost depth of his original being prior to all creation of the visible world of matter.
10. He also understood how he thereby once more absorbed the serpent into his own being or how he had again fortified himself in an evil and the there from resulting errors and saw how deeply he had now fallen into death.
11. Then, seized with great remorse, he threw himself to the ground and wept and cried aloud: "O great, exceedingly mighty, powerful and holy God! Only now do I recognize my endless guilt and weakness before You, Your justice, but also Your infinite love!
12. "Behold, I am unworthy of this existence. Therefore, do annihilate me completely for ever so that I may no longer exist and my greatest and personal guilt may thereby be wiped out for all future blessed descendants of Adam and Eve!"
13. And behold, his brother took the sword into his left hand and wielded it again - but this time over Cain's breast.
14. Now new life flowed into Cain and his hunger for death left him; instead, his hunger for life became all the greater. But he could not find anything to satisfy it promptly, and so he turned once more to Abel and said:
15. "Look, brother, I greatly hunger for a food of life that contains life and not death, like the flesh of the serpent and its cold blood. For behold, brother, since I have now from the depth of my being recognized what I was like before and what I am like now, I feel great remorse and a great hunger and burning thirst for the divine love and its great mercy. For I weep without a voice and my repentance is without tears. Therefore, give me the voice of love and quench my great thirst with the tears of repentance.
16. "For hear and conceive it: I, the greatest, became less than dust; I, the strongest, became weaker than a gnat; and I, the most brilliant, became darker than the center of the earth.
17. "And that is how I am now before you who came as a small spirit out of me and is now already greater in everything than I was when the world did not exist as yet. I got myself imprisoned in my all too great strength and became the weakest of all. For those who had much, lost much and those who had little, lost little; and I who had everything, lost it all and all through my fault, and the others lost their much and their little through my burning guilt, too.
18. "O brother Abel, do not hesitate and serve me a food of life in order that I may obtain a voice for weeping and give me, the unblessed, a drink in order that I may not die in my repentance without tears."
19. Then Abel stepped once more upon the ground of the earth and bodily walking up to Cain, said: "Cain, you weak brother of my body and son of Adam and Eve, rise and follow me. I will lead you back to the parents and all the brothers and sisters and there you will find in abundance what you were lacking; and you shall satisfy your hunger and quench your thirst.
20. "But once you have satisfied your hunger and quenched your burning thirst, remember the Lord in His love and merciful grace and remember that the first is the last and the last is the first.
21. "And now follow me in patience and meekness and let all your strength henceforth be patience and all your power, meekness. Thus also you will still find grace before Him whose love is infinite and has no bounds in all eternity."
THE LORD'S COMMISSION FOR ABEL
And behold, they both went from the spot where Cain was, between evening and midnight, to where the big tree stood between morning and noon and rejoined their people all of whom were still lying on the ground, grieving and weeping.
2. And as they had reached them Abel said to Cain: "Behold the fruits in abundance which are the true fruits of repentance and grief. Therefore, bend down to them, satisfy your hunger and quench your thirst."
3. When Cain willingly did what his brother, through Me, had advised him to do, lo, he began to wail and lament with a loud voice, and from his eyes gushed tears of great remorse.
4. And behold, eternal Love was pleased with the repentance and grief and spoke through the mouth of the angel to pious Abel who also melted into tears of compassion in which Love found great satisfaction and said:
5. "Abel, you blessed son of love, go to Adam and Eve, the parents of your body, comfort them and show them the tree of life which I have blessed for all of you for providing temporary food for your bodies and also for strengthening your love.
6. "And tell Adam that he shall, newly strengthened, comfort his children and give them bread from the tree of life to strengthen their bodies and their love. And tell Eve to go to Cain, comfort him and lead him to Adam. And Adam shall grasp Cain's right hand with his left and then lay his right hand on Cain's head, breathe upon him three times and lift him from the earth seven times. Then Cain, according to his faithfulness, will become capable of gradually receiving the blessing out of Me.
7. "And you, Abel, take the sword into your right hand and follow Me to a considerable distance from here towards morning up a high mountain in a great desert. There you will find an opening into which you shall stick your sword with its hilt first, its point turned towards the sky and its two flaming edges turned one toward noon and the other toward midnight.
8. 'Then kneel down, give thanks to God until the flame of the sword will go out and the sword turn into a thorn-bush with red and white berries. Pick from the bush three white and seven red berries and return to your people. When after forty days you will have returned home erect a sacrificial altar to Me, as you had done in Paradise of your own accord. Place sheaves and fruit upon it and light it with the fire of love, which I shall send you from above with a great flash of lightning.
9. "After that, take clay from the ground, knead it well and form from it a vessel, wide at the top and narrow at the bottom, like the heart within you. Fill this vessel with pure water and put it on the hearth of Jehovah over the sacrificial flame of love. When the water is hot and begins to boil, throw first the white berries into the boiling water. After a short while do the same with the seven red berries. When you see that an the berries have become tender, remove the vessel from the fire, take out with your right hand the soft berries in the same order as they had been put in, place them into your left hand, let them cool down and eat them after the stated order. Then take the vessel with the water in which the berries of the sword have been cooked, pour it onto the hearth of Jehovah and hand the empty vessel to the father of your body.
10. "The berries will make you strong in wisdom and love, and the water will soften the fire of love. The vessel shall be a sure sign to Adam and all his descendants of how their hearts shall be: Made tender through the water of mercy wherein fruits of justice have been softened by the fire of love as food for the children of blessed love and then have become free for receiving the spirit of the holiness of God.
11. "And now go and do exactly what I, eternal Love, have told you to do. After all this has been accomplished, I shall again speak to you and yours through the mouth of My angel who is a cherub and the mouth of the holy Father's wisdom and love. And now go and do it!"
12. And behold, Abel did as commanded and departed from his people after having passed the blessing to the father of his body according to My will, secretly revealed to him in his heart.
13. Adam, weeping, embraced him and Eve pressed him to her heart, grieving, and all his brothers and sisters warmly shook hands with him for a brief farewell in the business of Jehovah. Also Cain came, held out his right hand and bowed deeply to him. Thus Abel departed with mutual blessings and the great blessing from above, accompanied by the angel of the Lord.
THE NEW DIVINE SERVICE - AND LIFE-ORDER
And when he had performed the Word of God conscientiously and returned to his people who had longingly waited for him, and there too performed the sacrifice as instructed by eternal Love and handed the empty vessel to Adam in the manner he had been commanded to do, eternal Love once more opened the mouth of the angel and spoke:
2. "Abel, you most obedient son of My blessing, merciful love, I now ordain you priest and teacher of all your brothers and sisters and comforter of your parents. On every Sabbath, in the morning when the sun rises, you shall make an offering of the best and purest fruits, about which I shall later give you exact instructions. In the evening when the sun is setting you shall ignite them with the fire of love. I shall show you how it is naturally hidden in a stone and how one can always obtain it from there. And you shall not cover your head from midnight to the following midnight, so that it may be free to receive My great grace. But all your brothers shall uncover their heads only in the morning and cover them again in the evening. The sisters of your body, however, shall keep their faces and heads covered during the entire holy day. Only Eve may at midday look three times towards the altar of God.
3. "Adam shall never cover his head, throughout his existence, for a sign that he is the father of your flesh and that you may at all times recognize him by his head and everywhere show him respect and love.
4. "Woe betides him who would ever dare to oppose his father. Upon him I shall look with angry eyes, for the head of the father is like the holiness of God. Everyone can be granted forgiveness when he feels remorse in his heart, but the one who in any way offends against My holiness; shall be seized by its inextinguishable fire, which will consume every one of his tears of remorse, and he shall be destroyed forever.
5. "And he who offends against his mother with an evil heart and opposes her love shall be ignored by Me when he is in distress. For the mother is like the love within Me, and whoever scorns it shall have a difficult time on the torrid ways of Jehovah.
6. "Also, the brother who fights against his brother shall lose My grace, and My mercy will be far from him. And My heart shall be steeled against the one who disdains his sister.
7. "For your brothers are also brothers of My love, and your sisters are a welcome sight to My love.
8. "Therefore, honor your father and love your mother and be loyal to each other in all love, so that you can respect My name Jehovah and can love My Love and let yourselves be guided threefold by the great holiness of My Spirit on the day of My great holiness, to gain wisdom sevenfold for the six days of love and to act righteously before My eyes.
9. "And now you, Abel, shall also teach your brothers various skills, each of them a different one, so that they may serve one another in love and give counsel in many fields of knowledge.
10. "You shall teach your sisters how to produce threads from grass and plants and show them how to braid of them broad strips and make from them garments for their brothers, and then also for themselves, so that love may be upheld in its order.
11. "To Adam, Eve and yourself I shall give garments from above, each of a different color: white for Adam, red for Eve and blue with yellow edging for you. No one else shall use these colors for his own garment, which shall be many-colored. However, there shall not be any black spot in it nor a rent, except when someone has sinned he shall in his repentance rent his garment, smear it with coal and scatter ashes on his head for a sign that he is a sinner before Me and has rent the garment of grace, since he smeared himself with the color of disobedience and death has come upon him.
12. "But Cain shall desire his most beautiful sister, called 'Ahar' or 'the beauty of Eve'. With her he shall go out into the fields and make furrows in the earth with a tool he will find there ready for him. He shall sow in the furrows grain, which he will find there in abundance, and the fruit he shall call 'wheat’. When this has ripened, that is, when the grain has become hard and the ears brown, he shall carefully separate the grains from the ears, grind them between stones, then moisten the meal properly with water and knead dough from it. This dough he shall place on a flat stone that has been heated by the sun, leave it there for the third part of the day and then take it from there and give it the name of 'bread'. This bread he shall take, break it, give thanks to God, and then eat it with his wife Ahar.
13. "And whenever he will harvest from his fields, he shall make a sacrifice to Me of the first tell sheaves.
14. "If he remains faithful to Me I shall always be pleased and accept his offering from the earth. But if he will forget Me, his offering shall not be accepted and rise heavenwards, but shall remain on the ground at his feet.
15. 'Thus shall he live and multiply his kind, but before he does that he shall offer Me his heart three times and the heart of Ahar seven times. If he fails to do that he will have proved his faithlessness. He will become an evil man, and the serpent will live through him and continue to live in all his daughters who thereby will become beautiful outwardly, but all the more loathsome within. And they will corrupt all his sons and infect with their poison the children of My love and alienate My sons from Me.
16. "And I shall one day eradicate his house from the earth. Tell him all that in no uncertain terms and remind him of My holy name Jehovah and of My Sabbath.
17. "To you, My pious Abel, I shall show a flock of gentle animals and you shall lead them to pasture. And the name you will be giving them will be their proper name. When you will call them by their name, they shall recognize you as their shepherd and follow your voice everywhere.
18. "In future your offering shall no longer consist in fruits, as it was after your return from the mountain of Jehovah, but you shall sacrifice the firstborn of your flock, which are the best and purest fruits, as already previously mentioned to you.
19. "First you shall place dry wood across the hearth, then place the bloody sacrifice upon it, thereupon thank Me and ignite it, as I have shown you, with the fire which you shall take from the stone, as suggested by Me.
20. "For a sign that your offering is pleasing to Me, the smoke will always promptly rise to the sky, as if it were in a great hurry. The ashes, however, which you shall cover with a stone, have to remain lying on the altar for three days. On the third day you shall go there and remove the stone from the ashes and, behold, a beautiful bird with shilling feathers will rise from the ashes and fly heavenward. Then a wind will arise and blow the ashes to all parts of the earth for a future resurrection of all flesh, which are the works of true love through the wisdom of the Holy Spirit that will be given to the children in the great time of times and to all the strangers who thirst for it.
21. "You shall eat together in the morning, at noon and in the evening, but always very sparingly and in the fear of the Lord, after having given thanks to Him always before and after the meal so that the food may be blessed for you and not give you death.
22. "Whoever will fail to do this will soon become aware of the bad consequences. The one who forgets it three times I will punish with a long sleep, but he who fails to do this because of his indolence shall become stout like an ox, fat like a pig and stupid like an ass, and the children shall mock him and laugh heartily at his disgusting shape. And if he shall wish to become once more like those who are always obedient, he will need to fast much and eat dry bread.
23. "But he who will fail to do so because of his stubborn disobedience and scorn of this My easy command given out of My love for you, will be overcome with the appetite for lechery and fornication and he will easily sink into sin and through it into death. Then he will have to fight a hard battle against the powerful serpent that seduced Eve, and I shall not look at him until he has conquered his flesh in great repentance.
24. "In the morning you shall eat fruits of the trees; at noon you shall eat from the tree of life, and in the evening you shall drink milk with holler which latter I will have gathered for you upon the branches of trees by many little creatures of the air of heaven, which you shall call 'Celie' (nowadays called by you 'bees'). The name 'Celie' means as much as 'heaven's care'. On the third day before the Sabbath you shall kill a lamb, clean it from its blood, roast it during the day over the fire from the stone and eat it happily in the evening.
25. "Also Cain and his wife Ahar shall come to you and eat with you the flesh of the gentle animal. But on other days he shall remain in the field and there eat his bread with the fruits.
26. "Now you know all that you need at present. And when a cold season will come over the earth for it’s strengthening, I will send from above garments made from sheepskins for Adam, Eve and you. However, the skins of the sheep slaughtered for
the evening meal your brothers shall gather, dry them in the sun and keep them to cover their bodies during the cold season after the sample I shall send you from above. When the skins have dried, they shall wash them seven times in fresh water, where upon the skins will become soft and clean and entirely fit for use." (HHG, vol. 1)
OTHER REVELATIONS CONCERNING ADAM, EVE AND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THEIR CREATION IMPARTED BY THE LORD TO THE FIRST MEN
09] And the Lord fully turned to Kisehel and said to him: "Thus listen!
10] Behold, Satana, Adam and Eve are therefore like one, and then Kahin and his descendants are also like one, because Satana, out of complete obedience to Me, should have let herself be captured, first in Adam, from him in Eva and out of Eva in the first procreated son, so that she could have become fully consummated and thereby all future procreations would have emerged consummated as in the heavens!
11] But this creature did not wanted it like that, for it regretted that it should show so much obedience to Me.
12] However, it did not wanted to be in Adam according to My measure; therefore it united itself with a reflection of itself, soon went over in fullest self-love, and the man Adam went about as a sad dwelling of this being and did not paid any attention to the things surrounding him.
13] Soon I had to make a spiritual separation, took from Adam what developed in him into a female person, and left in him only the male spirit and put the female spirit as Eva freely in a new, beautiful dwelling outside of Adam.
14] But Adam soon recognized in Eva his second self and therefore had a great liking to her.
15] However, since the second being quite soon realized in itself that it was now weaker than the first, it pondered on an insidious plan, to rise above the first creature.
16] But the plan did not succeeded immediately. Adam strongly reprimanded Eva about her desire; and this was enough.
17] The second being gathered itself in its male part, left behind in Eva the weak female part and wrest itself from Eva in the shape of a snake as a hideous hermaphrodite, from which it was possible to act as male and female at the same time, as it was soon showing during the unblessed procreation of Kahin which is known to you.
18] Now behold, thereupon I had to remodel the whole of creation and bless the imperfect act of
procreation instead of the perfect act of procreation, with the exception that it (the imperfect act of procreation) could not be accepted by Me, until the inherited evil from the fundamental nature of Satana was not completely consumed/replaced by the purest love for Me, since in Adam as well as in Eva a part of Satana necessarily remained, which continually must mutually embrace each other sexually because it, although separated, nevertheless originates from the peculiar dual nature of Satana.
19] And as such, Adam as well as Kahin, in clairvoyant moments where able to speak like Satana herself; nevertheless, neither Adam nor Eve, nor Kahin were the actual fundamental being itself, just like you are parts of Adam and Eve but you are not by fundamental disposition Adam and Eve.
20] Behold, therefore just like in Adam and Eve, this being will be continually divided and weakened in all creatures, until it finally will have been completely divided towards the end of time, and in the end nothing more will remain than the empty form without life, because all her love-life will transform into an entirely new creature in you, now already My children!
21] This is the situation; however, tell no one anything! I know why; therefore be silent about all of that! Amen. " (HHG vol. 3, chap. 24)
93. CYRENIUS CRITICIZES MOSES’ STORY OF CREATION
 (Cyrenius:) “Nevertheless, I still cannot really befriend myself with Moses. It must contain many extraordinary great and true things; but who, except You understand what he has written?
 Especially his history of creation is kept in the dark! At one place it says: ‘Let us make people, an image equal to us, who rule over the fish in the sea, over the birds under the sky, over
the cattle and over the whole earth and over the worms, creeping on the earth!’ And God created man according to His image, to the image of God He created him; and created a male and a female. And God blessed them and said to them: ‘Be fertile and multiply and fill the earth and submit it to you and rule over the fish in the sea, over the birds under the sky and over all animals creeping on the earth!’ And God said: ‘Look here. I have given you all kind of herbs, which seeds itself on the whole earth, and all kind of fertile trees, which seed themselves for you as food, and all animals on earth and all birds under the sky and all the worms living on earth, so that they eat all kind of green herbs!’ And it happened like this. And God looked at everything what He has made, and see, everything was very good! And from the evening and the morning became the sixth day.’
 With this text one should regard the history of creation as concluded; only, this is by far not the case! Later, after God the Lord looked at His creation and found everything very good, Moses again let God create the first human from clay or lump of earth and let God breathe a soul through the nose in him, and man would be perfectly completed; it only seems that God has forgotten, that a man must also have a woman!
 In the earlier text it says, however: ‘And God created a man and a woman’; but now, later, Moses leaves Adam alone for a long time and only then, in a deep sleep, let’s God create the first woman from his rib! Now, who can connect this in a sensible manner, apparently understands more than me!
 According to the first text, God immediately indicates to Adam and Eve, that they should rule over the whole earth and all creatures on it. He blessed them immediately; since it says: ‘And God blessed them.’ And therefore He also must have blessed the earth and its creatures; since it also is written, that God Himself found everything as very good, what He has created. However, what God regards Himself as very good, can impossibly other then already be highly blessed by the contentment of God!
 Thus, in the first text the whole earth and the first human couple appear as blessed in the highest degree! However, in the after text everything becomes a completely different outlook: The earth has only one inhabitable garden, which of course must be pretty large, since in its centre four of Asia’s largest rivers originating. There the first man was made by God from clay and a living soul was breathed into his nostrils; he saw and named the trees and herbs, the fish in the sea, the birds under the sky and all walking and creeping animals on earth.
 The insects, flies, bees, wasps, hornets, butterflies, and a great number of the smaller inhabitants of the air, which one cannot call worms, just like many of the countless inhabitants of
the sea, except for the fish, Moses seems to have forgotten; since he talks in the air rather than under the sky, only about birds, and in the sea only about fish. This is also a little strange!
 But let’s leave it at that; since under the word ‘birds’, in the broadest sense one can finally understand everything living in the air, and under the general concept ‘fish’, all the animals living in the water. But if Moses stretched his concepts as wide as necessary to correctly understand, I would not dare to say!
 Nevertheless, as it may be, with that one I still could go along; but how he in the preceding text on the sixth day of creation let God create, just after God’s call ‘Let us create people according to the image of God!’, a man and a woman, but in the after text God has formed the man from clay long before, and the woman only very much later from the rib of the man, the whole earth also by far appears more unblessed, and there is no mentioning of a blessing of the first human couple, to the contrary by threatening them with death and cursing of the whole earth they are forbidden to eat the fruit from a certain tree, and as it happened that after violation of this commandment the earth in all seriousness was cursed and shall only carry thorns and thistles, and in addition that he must die and that he will be earning his bread with sweat in his face – yes, here not the slightest trace of any blessing and the mentioned highest contentment of the completed works of God as stated in the preceding text, is visible! Yes, You our most divine friend, this surely is also a Doctrina dura (hard lesson to comprehend), and even with the best intentions one cannot find
your way around!
 Frankly said: What You, o Lord, are and what You teach, I believe more than rock fast; but with the somewhat strongly confused Moses, stay away from me! If it is possible for You to enlighten me about it, it is appreciated; but if this is for the time being and according to You order not possible, at least for me, I couldn’t care less! I and all of us have a perfect light from You and therefore can easily get along without the after light of Moses. To what use is a teaching to us, if we cannot understand it in its primordial truth?! Better one comprehensible teaching word, than ten-thousand words which nobody understands!”
94. THE CREATION OF ADAM AND EVE
 I said: “Your remark about Moses is not that bad, if measured with the scale of the actual world mind; but judged by the mind of the spirit, Moses is something entirely different as what it seems to you according to the letter of the word. By the way, according to the letter of the word, the preceding text does not differ too much from the after text, as you imagine; since the after text rather comments on the preceding text and describes the manner – although in an actual spiritual corresponding manner – more closely in which the creation of man has proceeded.
 The way coming-into-being should be understood in the natural sense, I already have explained, even to night, as far as it is necessary for you to understand. And Mathael who is quite
familiar with the science of correspondence, has explained to you a day ago, how the scriptures of Moses should be understood; and I must again make to you, My friend Cyrenius, the remark, that you truly have a very short memory! I already have a while ago invigorated your memory, so that you, if you really want to, can move a bit more freely therein; with your doubts regarding the creation of man according to Moses, in a correctional manner I want to add that much, so that you and also a few others, can learn from it, how things are really standing with this matter.
 See, everything that Moses is saying with his genesis and actually wants to say, refers foremost only to the upbringing and spiritual development of the first humans in general, and only by correspondence also to the very first human couple. (see excerpts about Genesis – Meaning of the first days of creation)
 By the way, Adam’s body has been formed and created according to My will and determined order, as I have showed you right now, from the ether particles of the finest clay of the earth; after becoming full of experience by My will and once has reached that particular strength, by which with him a most intensive outer life sphere must have formed, and when he at one stage, tired by work and travelling, fell into a deep sleep, the time has come, to place a nature soul composed of all the levels in nature familiar to you, into the outer life sphere of Adam.
 This soul, being present in the outer life sphere, immediately began to form from these for her very lovely outer life particles of Adam, or from the richest life mist, like still today some souls of dead people are doing, if they want to appear to people for a few moments, a corresponding body according to My will and My order, and completed it within three days.
 When Adam awoke, full of amazement and full of joy he saw his image beside him, which of course was very fond of him and had to be, because bodily it originated from his being.
 However, in the area of his heart he felt as if something was pressurizing him, but quite pleasantly, at times he also felt an emptiness – this was the beginning of sexual love – and he could never separate himself from the image, which caused him so much pleasure. Wherever he went, the wife followed him, and wherever the wife went, he surely could not let her go alone. He felt the value of the wife and her love and therefore said in a clairvoyant moment: ‘We, I as a man and you as a woman, grown from my rib (area of the heart) according to God’s plan, are therefore one flesh and one body; you are my life’s most lovely part, and so it will be, and the man will leave father and mother (the man’s seriousness and his worries) and will hang on to his wife!’
 But where it says that God covered the part of Adam with flesh, where he took his rib, hopefully nobody of you will be as stupid to assume, that God really wounded Adam by taking away a rib, so that from this a large woman can be formed. The ribs are an outer, firm defensive shield for the soft, inner life organs.
 When David said: ‘God, our firm castle and a strong shield!’, is God then really a steady castle build with bricks, or a large, metal shield?!
 The same applies to the rib of which Eva has originated! She, the rib, is only a sign for the issue; but the issue is the inner, mighty love life of Adam. And the rib, as the shield for this life, was used by Moses in his scriptures for the following reason: first, since it protects the life and therefore, being the outer shield for the life, it also represents it figuratively; secondly, later on a good, loyal and dear-good wife can also be regarded as a protection, shield and screen of the life of the man and can therefore also very pointedly in a corresponding manner be regarded as a rib of the man; and thirdly, the outer life ether is also a most powerful protection of the inner soul nature life, without no human could live longer than ten moments.
 Now this Eva, according to its tender bodily being, has originated from the exceedingly abundant outer life ether of Adam; and since this life ether arises from the area of the ribs and pit of the chest and afterwards surrounding a person in all directions for a considerable distance, Moses could, who had a fluent use of the corresponding figurative language, quite rightly let Eva originate from the rib of Adam and let God cover the wound with the flesh of Eva. Since Eva actually was the flesh which originated from the outer life sphere of Adam and with which God replaced the missing outer life sphere of Adam and thereby covered the wounded place with the to him most pleasant flesh of Eva, which was in fact also a flesh of Adam.”
(GGJ Book 9, chap. 93-95)
74. GOD’S WRATH WITH ADAM AND EVE
 I said: “Friend, as you now have spoken about the wrath and revenge, justice and love of God, in the same way a completely blind person speaks about the harmonious splendor of the colors in a rainbow!
 “Have you not understood as yet that all five books of Moses, all prophets and the writings of David and Solomon can only be understood and comprehended by way of inner spiritual correspondence?!
 Do you seriously think that God chased Adam out of Paradise by an angel carrying a blazing sword in his right hand as a weapon for expulsion? I say to you: even if it was put to Adam as an appearance, it was only a correspondence of what actually took place in Adam himself and formed part of the act of his education and to establish the first religion and primordial church among the people on earth.
 However, on earth there never existed a material Paradise where the cooked fish swam into the mouth of the people, but they had, just like now, first be caught, cooked and only then consumed sparingly; but if the people were busy and collected fruit which the earth had offered them, and thereby build up stock, then every place on earth which was cultivated by man, was a real earthly Paradise!
 What would have become of the spiritual development of man, if he would have lived in a truly laziness and gluttonous paradise where he would have no worries whatsoever and, as said, the best fruit would have grown into his mouth when lying on the softest lawn and he only had to wish and everything would be there, and he only has to open his mouth and the best food would enter his mouth?! When would such a person according to such methods of education reach the necessary life independence?! I say to you that man according to your concepts of paradise up to this hour would be nothing else than a quite well conditioned gluttonous ox or a gluttonous polyp on the bottom of the sea.
 What was therefore presented by the appearance of the angel with the flaming sword? What does this metaphor say? Man was naked; since until now no person ever entered this world with clothes. Even if he had no childhood just like this donkey here, and had a height of twelve shoes and Eve not that much less, regarding the original experiences about the workings of the earth, he nevertheless was a child and had to be educated mainly by experience.
 During the warmer days in spring, summer and fall he was able to endure the weather with his naked skin; but in winter he started to feel the pinch of cold, and he asked himself in his heart which God increasingly awakened in him by spiritual and physical influences: ‘Where I am? What happened to me? Earlier I felt so comfortable and now I’m cold and the cold winds causing pain to my skin!’ Obviously he had to look for shelter to protect himself against the winds and started to cover his body with all kind of leafs from trees. By this forced activity the process of thinking increased and soon became orderly.
 But he also got hungry; since many trees and bushes had empty twigs. He walked far distances and searched for food and found trees which were still full; he collected the fruit and carried it to the cave which he used as a good dwelling. And his already more experienced heart again told him: ‘During this time the earth is cursed, and you person can only gather food by the sweat of your face!’
 However, after the first human of this earth endured winter once in the cave on these heights which forms the north-easterly border of the promised land, to which also belongs our Galilee, he and his wife found the time to look and searched deeper in themselves. There he found the need for a greater society. In a dream he was taught what he had to do to get to such greater society, and after such teaching he started to father Cain and soon afterwards Abel and Seth.
 It was his wife who gave him the first impulse to father; since the wife received the first vision how the process of fathering was going to happen. We do not want to extend on this matter, and I now say to you, My friend Stahar; everything progressed quite normally and nowhere something unnatural has happened. But Moses still realized that everything occurred only to the will of Jehovah; by the spirit of God he realized, that all this quite natural guidance along the way of experiences was guided by Me, which means by My spirit, and therefore he placed God by corresponding metaphors at the side of the first human couple and also personalized My influence with the shortest, but nevertheless corresponding metaphors, as they were customary at that time and also had to be, since everywhere such metaphors were necessary to guide the nation and nations.
 By the way, it is self explanatory that God and the angels realized and understood it quite well, to let grow up the first human couple in one of the most fertilized places on earth.
 When later and specifically admitted natural phenomena forced the first humans to leave their first food garden and to look for places elsewhere on earth, this also did not happened because of a kind of divine rage, but only out of love for the humans, so that man was awakened again from his sluggishly becoming sensuousness and become active again and to make extended experiences.
 When Adam and his wife and his sons found that nearly everywhere on earth there was something to eat, they started to undertake more extended travels, whereby they got quite familiar with Asia and Africa. This added a wealth of all kinds of experiences to them. Secretly guided by the spirit of God they returned to their first Eden and stayed there, from where the population of the whole earth took place.
 Tel Me in your heart: Do you recognize any rage or revenge of God in this?”
(GGJ Book 9, chap. 74)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures