Support for Christianity
„7] Now see, this is your very own inward and therefore (to you) true creed: But I tell you: Whoever considers Scripture with your eyes, will certainly never find anything Divine in it, and further will remain a material, worldly fellow, who sometimes of course will have a mind also for extraordinary things and phenomena, if they are carried out just before his eyes; but in his spirit he will never profit by it, because, for him, every miracle, no matter how great, is only an amusement delighting his senses!
8] Truly such men greatly resemble the swine which eat all kinds of things, but for all that, remain just the same old unchanged swine that like everything equally well, be it dirt or the finest wheaten bread.
9] But therefore, such men who are wanting in a higher spiritual faith, should not read - nor disallow the Scriptures given to man out of the Spirit of God to be considered as a Divine Word, as is written: ‘Thou shalt not pronounce lightly the Name of the Lord (Jehovah)’.”
10] But I say, and add thereunto: “Every word from out of the Spirit of GOD is equal with the Name Jehovah! Whoever reads it as a human work is a punishable evilnamer of the Name Jehovah: but he who reads it with great reverence in his heart, and believes that the Scriptures are of divine origin, will also soon, and easily, find in it the divine, for the awakening and vitalising of his Spirit!
11] If you - and also you others - would believe within yourselves that the Scriptures are of divine origin, you would long ago have recognised Me for what I really am, and how I bring about My wonders: but because you believe Scripture to be only a human production, and completely useless at this time, it is also impossible for you to acknowledge Me as that which I really am exactly - and as you do not wish to acknowledge Me as that, surely My deeds too must in the highest degree be incomprehensible to you!” (The Holly Scripture as God's Lord, chap. 19 from The 3-Days Scene at the Temple )
"[...] A true teacher of the law, that is one who has become a learner in the Kingdom of Heaven, must be like a wise householder who produces from his store both old and new to offer to his guests [Mt. 13:52] for their enjoyment. Or should one, when the new wine is filled into the skins, pour out the good old wine, or throw out the old grain when the new crop has been gathered into the barns? Therefore, a true teacher of the law, a learner in the Kingdom of Heaven, must know and observe the old Scripture as well as My new Word.’
12. Says Ahab, ‘But surely only Moses and the prophets, excluding the no doubt partly distorted laws of the land, the empty rules of divine service, which can no longer be of any use since all of us are politically subject to the Roman laws anyway?’
13. Say I, ‘That goes without saying. What has to be omitted from the ancient law for the sake of true love of one’s neighbor, you find already written down. Here are now My two friends from Sychar who are witnesses to My extensive Sermon on the Mount which deals with all these things.’ With this Ahab is quite satisfied.” (GGJ 1, chap. 199)
Differences between Matthew and John's Gospels. Reason why Lord's teaching is veiled in the scriptures
10. (The Lord) “What Matthew writes is specially for the benefit of this earth, whereas what you write is aimed at all of eternal infinity. For in everything you (John) write there is veiled the purely divine, working from eternity to eternity through all the already existent creations and also through those that will in future eternities replace the now existing ones. And if you wrote into many thousands of books what I am still going to tell all of you, the world would never be able to comprehend such books which would then also be useless to the world. [Ref. John 21:25]
11. Whoever will live in accordance with the received teaching and believe in the Son will be reborn in the spirit anyway, and the spirit will guide him into all the depths of eternal truth.
12. Now you know the reason why I do not let you write everything; so do not ask Me any further about it in future. For this must never be made all too clear to the world to prevent it from falling into an even greater judgement than is the ancient, necessary one wherein it is already finding itself.
13. I will arrange My teaching in such a way that by merely reading or hearing the Gospel no one shall get to the bottom of the living truth, but only by acting in accordance with My teaching. Only the action will become a guiding light for everyone.”[Ref. John 7:17] (GGJ I, chap. 113)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures