Support for Christianity
(The Lord to the patriarchs:) 8. "Whoever does not understand that My Word is a living water, does not grasp in the least what God is, what Abedam and what Enoch; for only the living water can reveal this to him completely.
9. "Since, therefore, this depends on the true, intimate acquaintance with the living water, the question arises: How, then, is the Word from My mouth a living water?
10. This too you shall see in an accurate metaphor; and so hear it:
11. "At home you have a garden. In the same you have planted a great variety of good plants. When during the summer now and again it becomes very dry you water the plants with good water so that they do not dry out and die in the barren soil of your garden. But despite your diligent watering the plants thrive only very poorly and your harvest is as poor as is the soil in living food, which consists solely in a well-blessed rain from the clouds of heaven.
12. "You say out of your wisdom: 'A dry year is a scourge both for the plants and for our stomach and skin!'
13. "Why, then, do you consider the rainwater better and more nourishing than the one you pour from your jug onto the plants? - Answer Me this out of your wisdom."
14. And the speaker replied: 'This is quite natural: Because the earth's spring-water has already imparted its energy to the earth prior to reaching the surface of the earth feebly. However, the rainwater falls in undiminished strength to the ground of the earth where a single raindrop is more precious for the flora than a whole jug full of the purest spring-water. - I consider my answer to be correct."
15. And the most holy Abba replied: "Quite right; so consider My Word a rain from the heavens of all life, and the life-giving property of the water of this My living Word will no longer be a riddle to you, and Abedam together with Enoch will appear before you in great clarity and in all the fullness of His Deity. Understand it. Amen." (HHG vol. 2. Chap. 167)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures