Support for Christianity
2. And He blessed them all and finally said to them: "Little children, you all have now seen the true Father and beheld God in Me; since I came to you with love, you embraced Me with love. From now on believe firmly in your hearts that I alone am the true, good, holy Father and the sole Lord of heaven and earth, the God of all might, strength and power, the Creator, Ruler and Sustainer of all things and the sole Eternal Life itself in its perfection, because eternal and infinite Love and Wisdom in person!
3. "Believe this firmly in your hearts and actively feel that eternal life is fully within you by virtue of My love and you will be always blissful here and beyond in the eternal abode of My love and wisdom. Here you will be blissful because you will no longer see and suffer death, and beyond through the ever-increasing inner unfoldment of the endless abundance of the wonders of My life within you spiritually.
4. "I have now blessed you as your true Father; you, too, bless Me in your hearts through the most faithful, constant love, and you will prove by the spirit pervading your works that you believe Me to be the alone good Father, Who has loved you for eternities long before a sun was burning in the firmament.
5. "Whoever honours Me with the hand, his hand shall be blessed for any work; who honours Me with the feet, shall find no stones on his way; who honours Me with the body, shall have a blessed body and no pain shall ever touch a fibre of his flesh; who honours Me with the mouth, his mouth shall be blessed so that all the nations shall praise him; who honours Me with the eyes shall never see death; who honours Me with the ears, his ear no evil voice shall ever penetrate, but harmonious sounds shall delight it; who honours Me with his whole head including its marrow, him I will bless with great wisdom; but he who honours Me in his heart as the alone good Father, he it is who honours Me with his whole life, since he honours Me with his love, which represents his whole life; and who honours Me with his whole life, shall also be fully blessed with the eternal life out of Me, the holy, most loving, good Father!
6. "Therefore, honour Me at all times with the heart all of you, and eternal life will be within you because your hearts are filled with that which is of life eternal, namely, My holy, almighty love.
7. "I can be blessed neither with the hand, nor with the feet, nor with the body, nor with the mouth, nor with the eyes nor the ears, but only with a pure heart filled by My holy love.
8. "However, he who blesses Me with such a heart, also blesses Me with the hands, feet, the mouth, the eyes, the ears and with the whole head and the body, even with all his strength, wherefore I will fully bless the whole man for eternal life.
9. “The one who wants to bless Me partly, also I, as I said, shall bless only partly.
10. "So remain alone with love, and you will always receive My blessings in abundance; however, if you do not remain with love alone, My blessings will be like your love.
11. "Verily, I tell you, My little children: I, your Father, need no offerings and no so-called service honouring Me especially; for I am almighty enough to perform any service eternally, just as I have performed it from eternity without your offerings and your divine service.
12. "If you want to serve Me, serve each other in My fatherly love, and you will be true servants of God.
13. "Whoever wants to sacrifice, let him sacrifice in his heart. My fatherly love in his heart he shall offer up to Me as a sacrifice; I shall always look at such a sacrifice with pleasure.
14. "Now you know everything vividly within you; observe it at all times and do accordingly, and eternal life in its fullness will gush forth like a river from your loins there to destroy death's abode forever, ever, ever! Amen. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 169)
CHAPTER 27 "I do not take honour from people" (John 5:41)
 "I do not take honor from people."
 This text makes it clear in a few words, which covenant I have with the people, namely, no covenant of honour. For the people as they are, are really no honour to Me. For I have not created the people that they should honour Me.
 But the covenant I have with the people, is called love and means something quite different than honour!
 Who are the ones who let themselves be honoured? - These are the princes and great ones of the world.
 Why are they honoured? - Because they want to be more than humans, although their consciousness tell them that they are no more than humans.
 What is the honour you give to someone? - It is basically nothing but the fear of the stronger and mightier! For the weaker man fears the blows of the mightier and his mercilessness; therefore he crawls before him and honours him and adores him formally, so that the mightier one, bribed by such flattery, would not deal the blows. The more reverent the weaker is toward the stronger, the more ambitious and cruel the stronger becomes.
 Question here: Is such a tribute a fruit of noble or evil seed? - I think: like the fruit, so will the seed!
 Do you think, then, that I should take that from the people, which is an abomination to Me and the most hideous odor?!
 For what reason should I let myself be honoured by men? Maybe because I am God and the people are My creatures ?! Because I am omnipotent and all people are nothing against Me ?!
 What would I have of such an honour?! Is this going to make me more God, and does this make My omnipotence greater?!
 Only with people is such a practice possible, for if a weaker would pay honour to a stronger, the stronger gain more might and significance; but what would I gain if people would honour Me as they do the great upon earth ? This would even the most keenly sighted cherub with the best microscope able to magnify an atom to the size of a primordial central sun, not be able to discover, for I am God Almighty for all of eternity.
 Could I become more through the honors of the people?! Hardly, I think; Therefore, I have never passed a law anywhere: "Thou shalt honour God thy Lord over all things," but only love above all else. That is why it is said in the present verse that I do not seek the glory of men; for there is one in Me that truly honors Me from eternity.
 But what joy I have after this in the "ad majorem dei gloriam deeds" (everything for the greater glory of God), or as it is customary in the world to say: "All for the glory of God!", You can easily see it from this verse; for the one who does not honour Me in his heart like a bride burning with love for her bridegroom, his honour is an abomination before Me!
 What have I of the thousandfold "Lord, we honor you!" - but the hearts are full of filth? Such honor should be thrown out of hell!
 For all who honor Me in such a ceremonial manner are the "Lord, Lord!" -callers, and they may whisper to me a thousand litanies and say, "Lord, we honor you and praise Your strength!" "Lord, we ask you 'hear us!' and 'Lord, have mercy on us!' and say a thousand times: 'Glory to God the Father!'
 Nevertheless, I will never hear such a joke and will always speak to those who say "Lord, Lord!": "Depart from Me; because I have never known you! You have had many prayers and litanies; but why did you not invent a litany in which it would be lively said, not: "Lord, we honor you!" but: "Dear, Holy Father, we love you!”?! (Explanation of Scriptures, chap. 27)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures