01] That these extraordinary twelve thousand messengers from the heavens quite easily brought together the animals, and their food, goes without saying.
02] However, this operation is mentioned here in more detail, so that the critics over time have nothing further to asked, how Noah brought the animals together and how he fed this vast menagerie.
03] For if it is for Me, the Lord, always possible to maintain the very greatest world menagerie from day to day, it will also be possible for Me at that stage to maintain the menagerie of Noah in the ark for about six month!
04] That during that time for the pious Noah and even for many other people, My angels visibly performed the maintenance duties, makes no difference before the ordinary daily preservation of my creatures; because these are always the same duties for the angels out of Me, and the visibility makes here no difference.
05] If the people at the present time would also just be as pious as it was Noah, they would quite frequently see, how many angels by day and night are fully engaged, to maintain My world menagerie; but with the gross worldly eyes of the current people, who are mostly a lot more bad than at the time of Noah, they will never see them!
06] But if one wants to say: "How did it then happen that during the times of Noah, even the pure evil people could see, how the angels led the animals and carried their food in large quantities?”
07] I say: This is always done by My mercy before a general disaster of the world, which the stupid people always prepare for themselves owing it to their great ignorance in all things of the world! During and before any disasters the people are always warned by extraordinary pre-phenomenon to leave the place and trustingly come under My protection, where they certainly would come to no harm; however, the people as beati possidentes (lucky owners) are always deaf and blind and are often dumber than the animals and rather let all adversity come over them than to take note of the signs and immediately come under My protection!
08] If I even have extraordinary signs preceding smaller local disasters, to how much more will I do so with such a large and general world disaster, like at the times of Noah! Thus the deluge surely excuses the preceding visible activity of angels from the heavens!
THE GREAT JUDGMENT – BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD
First aspect of this great judgment is a natural fire, caused by the combustible gases that will be driven from the earth by human activity (GGJ Book 6, 207:12, Book 18, chap. 99:4, Book 20, 34:5-6) and by the destruction of the forests (GGJ Book 12, chap. 4:7) that will destroy many areas over the whole earth leaving only few survivors – but those of the best human quality – as the mentioned excerpts show clearly:
 And at the end of this world-people period - however, not the end of this earth - it will happen as follows: Humans will during that same time, rather not level mountains to the base like the gold and gemstone searching Hanochites did, they will also not be able to antagonize the Romans anymore, however, they will by means of all kinds of machines driven by fire power, begin to drive unbelievable deep shafts and holes into the inner of the earth, whereby the highly flammable gasses push in great masses onto the surface of the earth. And once the atmospheric air is too much saturated with such gasses, it will start to ignite almost around the whole earth and burn everything to ashes. Only a few people will stay alive. However, those who will survive, will be people of the best kind. They will truly inhabit a totally new earth, and you and many who will come and be awakened after you in My name, will be their teachers and leaders. (GGJ Book 6, chap. 207)
 Also a natural fire will at that time devastate many places, for out of extreme worldly greed men - like noxious worms - will be penetrating into the depths of the earth, there to seek - and also find - all kinds of treasures. However, when they will have reached the mighty deposits of the earth's buried forests, which they will be using for firing, the melting of metals and many other things, the final judgment they have prepared for themselves will be at their door.”(GGJ Book 18, chap. 99)
A compromise, partly to adhere to My teaching and partly to rites of obsolete institutions, will not work. I am a spirit, and he who wants to worship Me must do so in spirit and in truth. To worship with truth means: with unshakable faith - with force. And whoever seizes heaven with force shall also take possession of it. [...]
The spiritual wind is blowing. It comes from My heavens in order to cleanse your spiritual atmosphere, which is heavy with all kinds of evil vapours. This spiritual wind is the awakener, purifier and carrier of a new age, so that mankind can be brought closer to its spiritual destination and finally comprehend the meaning of religion in its spiritual sense and what it means to worship Me in spirit and in truth.
Men are still sticking to ceremonies and rites - a sign that they are still very material, that they desire and understand only that which is material. Only when they will be spiritually educated and recognize that I, as a spirit, do not need material expedients in order to be understood by them, when they will realize what spirit and spiritual education actually mean, only then will they also realize how far they have strayed from the right path. (The Lord’s Sermons, chap. 2)
At the present time, however, on the eve of My Second Coming to this earth, men's cultural and intellectual level is quite different. Now I am faced with reasoning philosophers and bookworms, or with fanatical stickers to the word in its literal sense, with people who are too fond of a pleasant life to submit to a religion that demands of them sacrifices and self-abnegation instead of pleasures and entertainment. (The Lord’s Sermons, chap. 2)
 So it is also not against the divine order to build a city in which people live together in peace and harmony like a family in one house live, work and deal and in all things support each other
more easily than if they live hours away from each other. But if there is arrogance, luxury, splendor, envy, hate, persecution and even manslaughter, and indulgence, fornication and lethargy, then such a city should be turned into a heap of scrap and decay, otherwise it becomes a field for all sorts of arch evils which with time will poison the whole Earth through and through like the pre-flood Hanoch and the after-flood Babylon and the great city Nineveh! How great were these cities once, and now a few pitiful huts stand in their place! But where Hanoch once stood, there is now a lake, like in the place of Sodom and Gomorrah and the ten smaller towns in the area of the two larger ones, each of which was larger than today’s Jerusalem, which is also not as large as it was in the time of David.
 What happened to these towns will also happen to Jerusalem, and these are the people who will see the pain of destruction and will enjoy it! For as I said, it is better to have no beautiful cities but more fully alive souls than a city in which the people’s souls have been completely destroyed for all eternity! (GGJ Book 5, chap. 100)
Childhood of Jesus – About Christian churches and sects and the Lord’s final true church on earth (chap. 217)
WHEN ALL HAD STILLED their hunger with the well-prepared fish on Joseph's table
2 and the meal was over, Joseph asked James if he could give him a possibly prophetic reason for the at first meager and finally ever so tasty meal?
3 And James answered in a most humble and unassumming manner,
4 'Oh yes, dear father Joseph, insofar as the Lord will give it to me, to that extent will I faithfully tell you what this meal means.
5 So I would ask you to listen attentively!'
6 All now directed their attention toward James, and he began to speak as follows:
7 The poor and meager meal exemplified that future time in which the word of the Lord will be misrepresented.
8 At that time His servants will keep the best part for themselves and will feed their congregations with the husks as the heathen feed their swine.
9 'The Jews will be like the fried sea onion;
10 for although it is a root which grows luxuriantly by the ocean of divine grace and is now being fully roasted at the fire of divine love,
11 it will, for all that, be a poor food and a most scanty fare at the table of the Lord, and no one will reach for it.
12 'The monotonous milk dish will be the Greeks. These will indeed preserve the Lord's word in its true form more than anyone else;
13 but since they will lead only an outward but not an inward life according thereto, They will be lukewarm, unscented and tasteless like this cooked dish which, although it contains the best, life-giving ingredients, is cool and poorly cooked, and thus makes a poor showing on the Lord's table also;
14 for it has no pleasant odour and thus, as in effect raw, also has no pleasant taste for the Lord's palate.
 But since You were now so merciful to inform us beforehand as a sure fact that You personally and lastingly will come to men for a 2nd time to this Earth, then You still could tell us where on this Earth You will come back to men. What will be the name of that country, the place and that happy people?”
 I said: “Friend, on your question I cannot give you an answer that you would understand, for in that time many new places, countries and peoples will arise that still do not have a name now. But the fact that I will come back to Earth to that country and in that place where among the people there will still be the most and greatest living faith and the most and greatest true love for God and fellowman, that you can accept and believe as completely sure and fully true.
 However, when I will come, I will not come alone, but all those who belong to Me, who were already for a long time with Me in My Kingdom of Heaven, will come with Me in multitudes and will strengthen their brothers who are still walking in the flesh on the Earth. And so there will be a true communion between the already blissful spirits of Heaven and the people of the Earth, which will really mean a very great comfort to the people of that time.. (GGJ Book 20, chap. 35)
The swing at her corresponding image. Ceremonial religion cult and the worldly life.
 You must have already more than once have seen such a monotonous garden airship, very well known to you by the name of 'swing'; you would also have taken part in such a repetitive journey. What have you felt when such an airship was diligently pushed to and fro by an artful taskmaster? You say: We felt anything but pleasant and when we left the vessel, we almost vomited due to the terrible swinging journey! For this reason, we also lost any desire to ever again take part in such an airborne journey.
 I say: your description is very good and we will be able to use it very well for our purpose. Have you ever questioned yourselves what would become of such a swing if it would be brought into rapid motion by the enthusiastic pusher? You say: oh yes, then she would tip over, with the result that it fares badly with the airborne travelers. I say: good, also this tale we will be able to use very well. Give us regarding this yet a third question, namely: how far do the travelers in such an airship travel? Answer: after hours of moving to and fro, they have come so far that they get off at the same point they started out from. What kind of journey is that? Answer: An imaginary journey, for you, are in fact put in motion, but do not progress any further than the swinging length of such a ship and one would have to succumb to be even laughed at by a snail, whom, even with an incomparable slow creeping motion, would make more progress in a few hours than the full length of the swing's furthest reach. Likewise, do we see in the sphere of our hospitable friend how a multitude of people let themselves be wildly swung to and fro in great swings. Have a look: if the swing still swings with moderation, the swingers calls out to the commander: swing harder, harder! But when the swing reaches almost half a circle, all are screaming: stop, stop, otherwise the swing might top over and then we are lost!
Chapter 89 (From Hell to Heaven)
The Earth and its abominations. The Anti-Christ’s spirit A symbolic manifestation.
1. Helena hastens to the said window, glancing at the outside, clapping her hands together after a while. She cannot bear it for long, as she is too gripped by the sight. She quickly returns to me, saying: “But … but … my Lord, my God – my Jesus! Ah – it is terrible!”
2. Say I: “Now, My exceedingly dear Helena, what shocked you so much? Did you perhaps see a devil or something even more frightening? Get a hold of yourself and tell us everything you saw!”
3. Helena pulls herself together, saying: “Oh my sweetest Jesus! I think that compared to this dreadfulness, the devil is a mere rogue. For the first time since passing over I again saw the abominable and super atrocious Earth, but as if from a drifting cloud. And strangely, all of Austria and Hungary and neighbouring countries were spread out below like a gigantic map, on which everything from the smallest to the greatest object was visible. But what a miserable and horrendous sight! – the cities are full of fire and obscenity and dreadful, creeping things. Rivers, lakes and seas are filled with blood. Terrifying armies face each other, and one sees nothing but murder, betrayal and more murder! People are tearing each other apart worse than rapacious beasts! On the Imperial side I also saw large numbers of Russians. And among the dreadfully strong Hungarian army I also saw Russians and Poles in immense numbers, as well as people from all of Europe. But all cry: ‘Death and destruction to all despots! No grace and no sparing! Cursed be he who thinks of even numbers!’ The poor Imperialists can accomplish nothing in spite of great efforts, for they have to fight ten against a hundred and cannot gain any advantage. – Oh Lord, put an end to this dreadful killing, and don’t let the weak perish! Breathe a conciliatory spirit into the Hungarians and no less into the Austrians, where necessary; for verily I am grieved for my compatriots!”
8. You might ask why the Saturnites bother to build ships when they have the ability to walk on water. The answer to this question is actually a simple one. The Saturnites can very easily walk on water as long as they are without burden. But as soon as they carry something they will sink, since the relationship of the water's capacity to carry a human being is calculated to almost a hair. And when the Saturnites walk on water, it is a very slow and cautious procedure and requires considerable practice; it requires much more practice than figure skating on earth, whereas with their ships the Saturnites can skim over the water fairly quickly, easily traveling 30 to 50 geographic miles in one earth hour. Also, they do not have a steam power plant, paddle, or paddle wheel. Their motive force lies solely in their firm will and unshakable belief; this is also why they line the brim or railings of their ships with the flags or plant tips, which they magnetize with their will. And as a consequence the ship is drawn to the direction in which the will of the mariner has placed the “will pole” as their destination.
9. Behold, such a motive power is by far better and more unfailing than your ghastly steam engines, through which at all times the natural life of human beings is in constant danger! And if I did not take care of this through guardian angels, there would be considerably more accidents through liberated steam than there already are. Nothing is more foolish than a human being who employs forces of nature of which he has not the slightest knowledge. It is not enough to know by mere experience that the released water steam possesses a great compressive force; it is also very important to know what lies behind this liberated steam and what causes this great compressive force.
10. Dead powers are not powers; however, powers that are effective are liberated or released alive. But who knows how much power the liberated spirits in the steam possess? Truly, if they were not contained by the angels, it would not take long before all these arrogant and conceited steam engine engineers would discover how absolutely ridiculous the basis for their calculations really is. Because liberated spirits from only 1.837 liters of water, when not restrained, can change whole mountain chains into dust and ashes in the wink of an eye. This should tell you how much heavenly protection is constantly required so that these foolish human beings with their foolish undertakings do not perish through accidents of this nature.
11. The Saturnites are unaware of any such foolishness, and despite all this they are incomparably wiser than all those scholarly super intelligent steam engine inventors, engineers and conquerors of the oceans on earth. (Saturn, chap. 10)