I will give you some good advice in this matter which will show you what is right and what you should do.
'See, in your heart you are now of my living faith and love and honor the one true God along with me!
Now I will tell you this: As long as you are filled with anxiety, God will do nothing for you.
But as soon as you lay all your troubles upon Him and are only concerned and anxious as to how you may know and love this true God ever more and more,
He will then begin to help you in all things, and everything which still appears crooked to you today will be made straight before you tomorrow.
(The Childhood of Jesus, chap. 85 )
2. "Listen to Me well, you unbending reasoner; for I will show you how foolish you are and how unreasonable with all your reason.
3. "I have previously taught you clearly the difference between Me as I am and the God Farak had taught you, and look, except for you there is none who had not understood My words in his heart. Why is that?
4. „I tell you, this originates in your very wrong worldly heart which is devoid of humility and therefore of love.
5. "However, if a heart has no love and thus no vital fire and consequently no bright flame to light up his whole being for all the higher and more profound truths, -- tell me, from where shall then come a light for the heart?
6. "Through what words and signs can a deaf and blind man be persuaded of some truth?
7. "You are deaf and blind in your heart; therefore you did not understand what all the others understood without the slightest effort.
Messages for Lord's children
receiving Father's love and wisdom and living accordingly