25. "Love, love, love, and you will live forever in spirit, but die to the world! Now you have already died to the world; therefore love, love, love Me, your holy Father, forever! Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 104)
3. And Abedam replied with the following instructive speech, saying: "Horadal, listen! I commend you for having a true desire to see My name forever glorified with your people. But I tell you: When the people are properly instructed they have in My great creation the greatest number of the most glorious and permanent signs of remembrance.
4. "However, if the people are foolish and unaware of the signs wondrously worked by Me day by day before their eyes - truly you can believe it for I am telling you -, they will not take notice of any man-made sign either.
5. "If they pay heed to the living signs, say, of what benefit to them should the dead signs be?
6. "I am giving you anyway a great sign of remembrance for you and your whole people in that you have My living Word within you in all the might and power of My name. And you can impart it to anyone who seriously strives for the awakening of his spirit and the eternal, imperishable life out of the spirit.
7. "What greater things could I give you than what I gave you in the three words, and what more sublime, more glorious and better monument could you erect for Me than the holy, living sign of true love in every man's heart?
 I am now amongst you indeed in the neighborhood of the blind Jerusalem that with open ears does not hear anything and with wide-open eyes does not see anything. How often have I already been in Jerusalem and have taught you and have done signs before your eyes as a witness of the true reason of My coming into this world, and still you say that you know nothing of the fact that the Kingdom of God and its justice is being brought back, and you want now from Me – if ever I am the One who brings back the Kingdom of God and its justice anew – that I also would reveal the Kingdom of God and its justice in your presence now immediately. Very well then, I will do it, thus listen to the following image:
 A noble man traveled to a far country to take a kingdom into possession and then to come back. However, before his departure he called 10 helpers to him, gave them 10 pounds and said: ‘Do business with that until I come back. The one amongst you who will give me a good profit will also receive the right reward according to how he will deserve it.’
 Then the noble man left. And the helpers began to do business with the pounds, in a useful and useless manner.
 However, the citizens of the country were hostile against the noble man who was their lord and king, and when they heard that he went on a trip and the helpers were his acting representatives, they send him a message to the place he had traveled, and let him know: ‘In future we nevermore want you to rule over us.’
 But now it happened that the lord came back after having taken possession of the country, and he first called the same 10 helpers to him to whom he had given the money to do business with, to know how much profit each one of them had made.
 The first one came to him and said: ‘Lord, your pound have produced 10 pounds. Here is your pound and there are the other 10 pounds.’ And the lord said to him: ‘Ah, you good and loyal helper. Since you have been loyal in the least, you will now have power over 10 cities.’
 Then a second helper came and said: ‘Lord, your pound has produced 5 pounds. Here is your pound and there are the other 5.’ And the lord said also to that helper: ‘So you also will have power over 5 cities.’ And so it also happened to the others who earned something with that 1 pound.
 Now also a 3rd helper, who was actually the least, was especially called, and he came and said: ‘Look, lord, here is your pound that I have kept in a sweat-cloth. I was afraid of you, because I well knew that you are a hard man who takes what he did not deposit and reaps what he did not sow.’ And the lord said to him: ‘I will judge you with your own words, you cunning man. If you knew that I am a hard man and take what I did not deposit and reap what I did not sow, then why did you not put my money in the bank, so that it would have given me a great profit?’ Then the helper did not know what to say because he could not further justify himself.
LOOK, this statement has to be considered and understood this way: all men on this Earth are called and predestined to light and life, but not everyone can be chosen to be a teacher of men, because this would also not be good at all for men.
Would it be good for men – whose main destiny it is to serve one another – if they possessed everything and were capable to make everything? Thereby men would not need each other anymore and neighborly love would be nothing but an idle and meaningless word, as I have explained to My disciples already many times.
Then men would not even need a language anymore. What would be the use of it if nobody would need anything from the other?
 I tell you that with such a sameness in men’s talents and their abilities and appearance, their places to live, and their possessions, and having the same enlightenment, that they would still be on the level of animals, and actually even below of that.
 In order that human beings may be human beings and not animals, everything has been distributed among them in a great variety. One has this, the other one that, and therefore one has to come to the other to be for him a teacher or a helper in one thing or another.
 And so also in the sphere of recognition of the inner light of life there must be a few special elect ones to show the true light of life to the many called ones, and the called ones should then listen, believe and act in accordance with what they are taught by the chosen possessors of light.
 If however, the called ones faithfully accept what they are taught, they are in quite as good a position as the elect and often even better, for an elect who carries the living light within him but does not live in accordance with it, will later on be summoned to a stricter account of his badly used talents than the one who was only called and had only to listen, to believe and be willing to act.
 Look, the chosen ones are My helpers and the called ones are My servants and children.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures