10. When the morning meal had been consumed and all had thanked Abedam Emmanuel Abba in their hearts overflowing with love, the Sublime One rose and addressed the following words to all:
11. "Listen, all who are present here and were witnesses of this night and, except for Kaeam, also most of the previous day! You shall always remember this and who He was, is and will forever be Who came to you and taught you Himself the right way of love and also the true, infinite wisdom out of it. Not wisdom of the world which oppresses the head and still more so the heart, but the true wisdom in the spirit of love and all truth out of it, which is the true, free, everlasting life.
12. "This meal you shall also henceforth celebrate before you intend to make a Sabbath offering to the Father; for truly I tell you: The offering shall not be received until you have at the morning meal recognized each other in your heart as true brothers and sisters in My love and also as children of one and the same Father.
13. "Whenever you will be celebrating this among you in the true, living love of your heart for Me, I shall be among you, too, - either visible to some whose hearts will be burning with love for Me, or always invisible to the more lukewarm.
14. "Yes, in My love you will be capable of everything, but without My love of nothing! For My love is a fertile, good field into which you have been planted. He who will not let the enemy pull him out will grow luxuriantly and produce an abundance of excellent fruit. But the one who will not have driven the roots of his life of love deeply and firmly enough into the ground of the mentioned field, will fare very badly at the time of repeated temptation when the enemy of love will come and endeavor to pull the little trees from the ground of the field. He will try every one of them; and where he finds a weak one, is it likely that he will spare it?
15. "Oh no, he will tear it from the ground of the good field together with the roots and then let it perish because the roots will no longer have the moisture of life and the little tree will wither and finally die altogether. For which of you have ever seen plants come into existence and thrive in the air alone?
16. "But every little plant needs also the air for its life!', you would say. I agree with you; but the soil is the most important thing and without it the air is useless.
 So in Me, there is also the One who came visibly into this world, whom you searched and were not able to find in any school nor in any temple.
 As I am here now in Myself, being active throughout the whole of infinity, so I will also exist and be active in the spirit in all those who will keep My simple commandments, who believe in Me and who actively will love Me above all.
 But those who, although they believe in Me and say ‘Lord, Lord’, but who are lukewarm in their actions, and careless in their love for their fellowman, I will not live in them and I will not reveal Myself to them, and My power and wisdom will not fill their soul. For since every man has a completely free will, I want that he first comes to Me, completely out of his free will, by acting in everything according to My will that was revealed to him. Then I also will come to him, reveal Myself to him and then fill him with all My wisdom and power by the Holy Spirit of My eternal love that rules everywhere. This is how the Lord spoke before, and also now.” (GGJ Book 22, chap. 26)
 But actions exist twofold: actions for the world out of selfishness, and true actions in the world out of true love for God and out of love for the neighbor. From the first action man yields the judgment and easily everlasting death, but from the second action the love and mercy of God and the everlasting life of the soul.
 By that I do not say that someone should not work the earth with all diligence, and that he should not be thrifty: since I Myself recommend to everyone all diligence and a justified thriftiness. But all this, one should do to have a justified supply, to support at every opportunity the poor. Since what someone does to the poor in My name, I will accept as if he did it to Me, and I will bless Him here and there; however, who works and provides only for himself and his children, and is also not shy to collect unjust goods, should not expect any blessing from Me, and he will not last in the beyond in front of My judge-chair, but will be expelled to the dungeons of extreme darkness. There will be a lot of howling and crunching of teeth, and such a soul will not that easily ever attain the full view of God.
 Who however, will cross over from his selfish thriftiness to full stinginess, is already here a devil in human form, who always opposes the spirit of God, which is pure love, and therefore is forever excluded from any bliss. For as certain as there is a heaven, there also exists a hell, whose worm never dies, and whose fire never extinguishes. Who goes in there by his very own will, will never come out by his very own will, and this is the true, everlasting death of the soul. Remember this well, and be careful not to fall into selfishness, self-love, jealousy, stinginess and haughtiness of the world! Since all other sins a person can get rid of more easily than those just named.
 Look now at our Lazarus, who is now one of the richest persons of the whole of Judea, but he is not rich for himself, but for thousands of poor people, who always find work with him and a justified good accommodation; therefore he is blessed and even if he dies with regard to his body, I will still awaken him, so that he can keep on living for the poor for a long time to come. And he shall not see, feel or taste death, but he will have a free choice to leave his body and enter My kingdom which is always open to him. In the dwelling where I reside forever, also he will reside forever!
25. "Love, love, love, and you will live forever in spirit, but die to the world! Now you have already died to the world; therefore love, love, love Me, your holy Father, forever! Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 104)
3. And Abedam replied with the following instructive speech, saying: "Horadal, listen! I commend you for having a true desire to see My name forever glorified with your people. But I tell you: When the people are properly instructed they have in My great creation the greatest number of the most glorious and permanent signs of remembrance.
4. "However, if the people are foolish and unaware of the signs wondrously worked by Me day by day before their eyes - truly you can believe it for I am telling you -, they will not take notice of any man-made sign either.
5. "If they pay heed to the living signs, say, of what benefit to them should the dead signs be?
6. "I am giving you anyway a great sign of remembrance for you and your whole people in that you have My living Word within you in all the might and power of My name. And you can impart it to anyone who seriously strives for the awakening of his spirit and the eternal, imperishable life out of the spirit.
7. "What greater things could I give you than what I gave you in the three words, and what more sublime, more glorious and better monument could you erect for Me than the holy, living sign of true love in every man's heart?
 I am now amongst you indeed in the neighborhood of the blind Jerusalem that with open ears does not hear anything and with wide-open eyes does not see anything. How often have I already been in Jerusalem and have taught you and have done signs before your eyes as a witness of the true reason of My coming into this world, and still you say that you know nothing of the fact that the Kingdom of God and its justice is being brought back, and you want now from Me – if ever I am the One who brings back the Kingdom of God and its justice anew – that I also would reveal the Kingdom of God and its justice in your presence now immediately. Very well then, I will do it, thus listen to the following image:
 A noble man traveled to a far country to take a kingdom into possession and then to come back. However, before his departure he called 10 helpers to him, gave them 10 pounds and said: ‘Do business with that until I come back. The one amongst you who will give me a good profit will also receive the right reward according to how he will deserve it.’
 Then the noble man left. And the helpers began to do business with the pounds, in a useful and useless manner.
 However, the citizens of the country were hostile against the noble man who was their lord and king, and when they heard that he went on a trip and the helpers were his acting representatives, they send him a message to the place he had traveled, and let him know: ‘In future we nevermore want you to rule over us.’
 But now it happened that the lord came back after having taken possession of the country, and he first called the same 10 helpers to him to whom he had given the money to do business with, to know how much profit each one of them had made.
 The first one came to him and said: ‘Lord, your pound have produced 10 pounds. Here is your pound and there are the other 10 pounds.’ And the lord said to him: ‘Ah, you good and loyal helper. Since you have been loyal in the least, you will now have power over 10 cities.’
 Then a second helper came and said: ‘Lord, your pound has produced 5 pounds. Here is your pound and there are the other 5.’ And the lord said also to that helper: ‘So you also will have power over 5 cities.’ And so it also happened to the others who earned something with that 1 pound.
 Now also a 3rd helper, who was actually the least, was especially called, and he came and said: ‘Look, lord, here is your pound that I have kept in a sweat-cloth. I was afraid of you, because I well knew that you are a hard man who takes what he did not deposit and reaps what he did not sow.’ And the lord said to him: ‘I will judge you with your own words, you cunning man. If you knew that I am a hard man and take what I did not deposit and reap what I did not sow, then why did you not put my money in the bank, so that it would have given me a great profit?’ Then the helper did not know what to say because he could not further justify himself.
LOOK, this statement has to be considered and understood this way: all men on this Earth are called and predestined to light and life, but not everyone can be chosen to be a teacher of men, because this would also not be good at all for men.
Would it be good for men – whose main destiny it is to serve one another – if they possessed everything and were capable to make everything? Thereby men would not need each other anymore and neighborly love would be nothing but an idle and meaningless word, as I have explained to My disciples already many times.
Then men would not even need a language anymore. What would be the use of it if nobody would need anything from the other?
 I tell you that with such a sameness in men’s talents and their abilities and appearance, their places to live, and their possessions, and having the same enlightenment, that they would still be on the level of animals, and actually even below of that.
 In order that human beings may be human beings and not animals, everything has been distributed among them in a great variety. One has this, the other one that, and therefore one has to come to the other to be for him a teacher or a helper in one thing or another.
 And so also in the sphere of recognition of the inner light of life there must be a few special elect ones to show the true light of life to the many called ones, and the called ones should then listen, believe and act in accordance with what they are taught by the chosen possessors of light.
 If however, the called ones faithfully accept what they are taught, they are in quite as good a position as the elect and often even better, for an elect who carries the living light within him but does not live in accordance with it, will later on be summoned to a stricter account of his badly used talents than the one who was only called and had only to listen, to believe and be willing to act.
 Look, the chosen ones are My helpers and the called ones are My servants and children.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures