From all this, someone who stands in the pure light of life will easily recognize in what kind of spiritual light the physical and morally tormented people are in. When you see such people, then go to them and say: ‘Peace be with you. You are on wrong ways and we have come to you, guided by the Spirit of the Lord, to announce to you the true gospel: the ways to the light of life, which – in God – is the true salvation of the soul.’
 If they accept you, then stay there, teach them to understand the truth and to act according to its easy to understand principles. When they have accepted them cheerfully and are soon willing to act accordingly, then speak a prayer over them and lay your hands on the sick, so that they will be healed of their diseases, and then baptize them in the true manner which I have already shown you earlier. Then by that you will have accomplished a work according to My will and which is pleasing to Me, and by that your reward in Heaven will greatly increase.
 Where and when you will have converted and baptized such a community and have confirmed it in My name, then appoint among them the best-instructed and most loyal fellow-citizen as a kind guardian and supervisor over the community. Give him particularly the gifts of the Holy Spirit so that he can be a true benefactor for the community that has been entrusted to him. But do also not impose on him any compelling law, something about which he also must watch over the members of the community, with the exception of children, about which I already have given you an indication.
 But although such a guardian is appointed by you in My name, he should therefore not enjoy any earthly respect, but he should just like you be a humble and very simple servant of the to him entrusted brothers and sisters, and should not let himself be honored or even be rewarded for his services, because what he has received for nothing he should in all love give it back for nothing to his brothers and sisters who in one respect or another are less gifted.
 However, whatever the love of his community will give him in freedom, he also can accept in the same manner as I also have allowed it to you, because he who does something good to the one who has been send by Me, will also receive the reward of him who has been send. And by that you know now everything that is mainly necessary to know. Many other things you will know at the right time.” (GGJ Book 18, chap. 71)
“Test all things, and hold firmly that which is good.” (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
The Lord through Jakob Lorber:
„He who wants to live properly may accomplish this in any church, because the main rule is as follows: examine everything and keep what is good. I will tell no one: become a Catholic, a Protestant, or an Orthodox! Instead, remain what you are if you so wish; but be an active Christian in spirit and in truth!
Because anyone may have access anywhere to the pure word of God, if he so wishes.” (Earth and Moon, chp. 73)
The Lord through Gottfried Mayerhofer:
"So as to be on the safe side, believe only Me, listen only to My voice in your hearts, which does not deceive, and do not let yourselves be deluded by clever, sell-seeking interpreters of My Word.
Here the word holds good:
'Examine what you hear and read; adhere to the good and eliminate the bad.'"(Secrets of life )
 On this, Simon Judah said: “Lord, we surely recognize Your order in this that regarding the full freedom of will of men on Earth it also cannot take any other direction than what You have
explained to us now and also already on other occasions, but for mankind, by far we still cannot see in general how golden fruits of life will come forth from it. But since it has to be that way in order to finally transform this Earth into a true school of life for Your children, may it be then also as Your wisdom will allow it.
 But we will use every possible means to strew as much as possible seed of the living word into the soil of the human hearts, so that from this the greatest battles between light and darkness
can develop as soon as possible. All the graves must open up, and even to the dead Your gospel should be preached, and the sea that has swallowed them must liberate the dead to the great light. With that I do not mean the bones and the flesh that has decayed already a long time ago, but the souls. Also to them Your word should be proclaimed in the spirit.”
 I said: “You have spoken well and correctly. That what happens here on the material world will truly not be withheld to the spirit world that is strongly pining away up to now. But there are now a lot of people who are buried in the flesh, in the graves of the night of life on the deep bottom of the great sea of delusion. To them you will indeed proclaim the gospel and then there will be also many who will come out of their old graves and will see the light, and that sea will liberate its prisoners.
 When this will happen in general with all the people, then also the great and general day of liberation for all the inhabitants of the Earth will clearly start to dawn. (GGJ Book 20, chap. 11)
 Therefore I say to you all: never gather such treasures in this world which can be attacked by rust and which are easily consumed by moths! Do not worry about the coming day, about what to eat and what to wear! It is sufficient that each day produces its own worries. The Father in heaven knows precisely what you need. Look at the sparrows on the roof and the flowers in the field! They do not sow and harvest anything and still are provided for by the Father in heaven with everything abundantly. Did the sparrows not have their dress and food and are the flowers in the field not dressed more delightfully than Solomon in all its splendour? Are you then not a lot better than the sparrows, of whom you can buy a dozen for a pfennig, and better than the grass on the field, which still blossoms today, but is mowed tomorrow, then dried and thrown into the oven and burned as bad animal food?! But if you know this from Me, behave and act accordingly, and you will as My chosen disciples manage your offices quite well!
 Didn’t Moses say, when determining the tenth for the priest tribe Levi: ‘Who serves the altar, should also live from the altar?’ And I say to you now the same with other words. Therefore I have said this only to you and does not thereby want to give to you another commandment, according to which no one will work the fields anymore and no one will maintain the vine in the vineyard anymore, but this applies only to you My chosen workers in My spiritual vineyard; since to the others I say: Who doesn’t work, should also not eat! But who searches for My kingdom and its justice, to him, just as to you, everything else will be given as a free gift.” (GGJ Book 15, chap. 64)
Great Gospel of John, chap. 8
38. But Jesus turned, saw the two following Him and said to them: “What are you looking for?” They said: “Rabbi (which means: Master), where are You staying?”
 THIS text also is a sequence to the preceding ones and has historical rather than spiritual meaning: for with it begins the familiar, still quite material, taking on the apostles, and that in the same region where John was active at Bethabara, a most miserable country town inhabited by poor fishermen. This is also the reason why the two disciples immediately ask about My lodging – actually, in which hut I live.
 Since I had been staying in this area prior to the baptism for about 40 days preparing my human person for the beginning ministry through fasting and other exercises, it is historically also quite clear and certain that I had to have some place where to stay in this desolate and barren region which I considered the most suitable for My purpose.
 The two disciples knew that I had already for some time been living in this region. They may have seen me there a number of times without, however, suspecting who I was. Therefore, they promptly asked, not where I originally came from, but where I was staying in Bethabara which consisted mainly of the poorest fishermen’s huts constructed from clay and reeds and often even not high enough for a man to stand upright therein.
 And so I, too, lived in a similar hut which I had built Myself rather deep in the desert. The hermitages which exist in practically all Christian lands date back to that.
Chapter 9, Great Gospel of John, Book 1
Further callings: Philip and Nathanael. [John 1: 43-51]
43. The next day Jesus decided to go again to Galilee, and he finds Philip and says to him: ‘Follow Me!’
1. In the morning I tell the two, ‘My time in this desert has come to an end. I shall ho to Galilee whence I have come. Will you come with Me? I leave the decision to you for I know that you have wife and child whom it is not easy for you to leave. But no one who leaves something for My sake will lose what he has left, but will regain it many times over.’
2. Says Peter, ‘Lord, for your sake I would give up my live, not to mention my wife and child. - They will survive without me, for I am a beggar and cannot provide them with much bread. Our fishing brings hardly enough to feed one person, let alone a whole family. My brother Andrew can confirm this. Although we were born at Bethsaida, we had to come for food to these desolate banks of the Jordan, which are comparatively rich in fish, where we have now also been baptised by John. Our father Jonas is still strong and so are our wives and sisters. Added to this the blessing from on high, and they will manage.’ - I commended both of them, and we started on our way.
44. Philip came from Bethsaida, from the town of Andrew and Peter.
3. On the road, which for a while still followed the banks of the Jordan, we meet Philip, who was also born in Bethsaida, and was now in the early morning fishing for his breakfast in the waves of the Jordan. Peter drew My attention to him and said, ‘O Lord! ^%This man suffers much and is very poor, but still the most honest and righteous man, full of true piety in his heart. Would you consider letting him come with us?’
4. Upon such a loving suggestion by Peter I say only, ‘Philip, follow Me!’ Without hesitation he throws his nets down and follows Me, not even asking whither. Only on the road does Peter tell him, ‘The One we are following is the Messiah!’ But Philip says, ‘My heart already told me that the moment He called me so lovingly.’
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures