I said: “I know your good zeal for Me, and I praise you as a real friend of My heart, but about that first time I really do not like to tell more than what I have already done – a time in which I was guided by the Spirit of the Father in Me to a desert at the Jordan, where I fasted for 40 days and nourished Myself by necessity with roots and wild honey, and where I, when My body became very hungry after 40 days of fasting in this way, I was tempted 3 timesvby an evil spirit, a devil of the first degree. And it would not make a hair’s breadth of difference for the salvation of their soul if men would know more about it.”
 Philopold said: “But Lord and Master, how could You let Yourself be tempted by an arch-devil, and how was he able to approach You even a little bit? Because between You and a devil
there is such a great gap that is set by Your wisdom and might over which an evil spirit can eternally never come across. Who was that extremely daring spirit actually? O Lord and Master, now that You have told me already so much, tell me something more and more precisely about it.”
 I said: “Although there are no originally created arch-devils as you imagine, but still, everything in the material world is in its original element as if an originally created arch-devil, and therefore it is the same if one says that he is tempted by the world or the material lusts of the flesh, or by this or that arch-devil. And therefore, he who let himself be captured too much by the world and its flesh, his soul is also a personal devil and continues to live after the dead of his body in a constant connection with the evil, still unfermented material spirits, and his striving remains then evil like his love, and he tries to continually satisfy his evil love.
 Those kind of devils can of course not come across the immeasurable gap between Me and them, but since I Myself have come now into this world which is full of judgment and thus full of devils, I have, from the deepest depth of My mercy, built a bridge over the mentioned gap by accepting for a certain time a fleshly body, without which bridge no human being of this Earth could ever attain to the true and full blissfulness. So it is obvious
that a devil, just like a man, no matter how evil he is, can approach Me over this bridge and can also tempt Me in his complete blindness and can persecute Me in the most terrible way, although they can accomplish nothing against My might, but can only ruin himself more and more. This you surely will realize.
 I said: “You are right about that, friend and brother Lazarus. All that which is good and true has its complete correspondence in bread and wine. Therefore, you can be assured that after Me when you moderately will be using bread and wine in remembrance of Me, that I will be in the spirit, as now in the body, personally among you My children, brothers and friends until the end of all times of this Earth. Surely, you will not always see Me with the eyes of your body, but then still, your heart will tell you: ‘Rejoice, for your Lord, God and Father is among you and is blessing the bread and wine for you. Therefore, be joyful and cheerful in His name, and remember by that the poor brothers and sisters, and more precisely the poor in spirit.’
 When your heart will give you such a stimulation, remember and belief always that I will be personally among you, and whatever you will then ask Me which is good and true for the life of your soul, I will always very willingly give it in a well understandable way.
 Thus, those who will greet Me with great love in their heart will soon be able to convince themselves also with their eyes that I really am personally among them. And what I am saying and explaining here to all of you is also fully valid for all your true and faithful followers. But give Me the new wine now, for I have become thirsty.” (GGJ Book 18, chap. 88)
 THE SCRIBE however, who was converted to Me and had stayed with us, said: “Lord and Master, You have now said to the wonderful Mary of Magdalon that You Yourself are a true bread from the Heavens and likewise a real wine, and whoever will eat this bread and drink this wine will eternally not see, feel or taste death. Of course, I know that with the word ‘bread’ You have meant Your word and with the ‘wine’ the living Spirit, and with the ‘eating of the bread’ the acceptance of Your word and with ‘drinking of the wine’ the acting according to Your godly teaching, which certainly comes from the Heavens because You Yourself are the only supreme Lord of Heaven and also of the Earth. (GGJ Book 19, chap. 29)
 Only when man begins to believe without doubting, and makes his faith alive by acting according to the teaching, the Kingdom of God develops itself in man, as the life in a plant develops itself unmistakably in spring from the inside when the plant is shone by the light of the sun, warms up and is by that urged to inner activity.
 Although all the life is stimulated and awakened from the outside, the originating, the development, the unfolding, forming and strengthening comes always from the inside.
 So also, animals and men must first absorb their food in them from the outside, but this absorbing of food and drink is still by far not the real feeding of the body, but this happens only after, from the stomach to all the parts of the body. As the stomach is in a way the life-feeding heart of the body, so is also the heart of man the feeding stomach of the soul for the awakening of the Spirit from God in himself, and My teaching is the true food of life and the true drink of life for the stomach of the soul.
 So in what I am teaching men I am a true nourishing bread from the Heavens, and acting according to that teaching is a true drink of life, a very good and strong wine that by its spirit awakens the whole man to life and enlightens him throughout by the illuminating blazing flame of the fire of life. Whoever will eat that bread and will drink that wine, will no more see, feel or taste death in eternity.
 If you have understood this now, then act also accordingly, then My words will become full, living truth in you.” (GGJ Book 21, chap. 40)
41. EXPLANATION OF THE LORD ABOUT ‘EATING HIS FLESH AND DRINKING HIS BLOOD’
NOW the disciples said: “Lord and Master, this lesson that You gave us can be well understood, but once in Capernaum where so many people from all regions around Jerusalem followed You and when You gave a similar instruction about eating Your flesh and drinking Your blood, it was clearly a hard teaching, namely for those people who did not understand Your simple, clear word as it should be understood according to its true meaning, and that is why many disciples of that time left You. We ourselves did not understand it at first, but the innkeeper, who has never been a disciple of You, gave us its interpretation. And if we now compare that teaching with this one it means the same as what You have now very understandably and very clearly explained to us. Are we right or not?”
 I said: “Indeed, because bread and flesh are one and the same, as well as wine and blood, and whoever will in My word eat the bread of the Heavens and will drink the wine of life by acting according to that word, thus by doing the works of the true, most unselfish love for God and his fellowman, will also eat My flesh and drink My blood, for as the physical bread that is eaten by men is changed in man into flesh and the wine that is drank changed into blood, so will also in the soul of man the bread of My word be changed into flesh and the wine of the active love be changed into blood.
 But when I say: ‘Whoever will eat My flesh’, then by that is also indicated that he has not only taken My word into his memory and into his brains, but at the same time also into his heart, which is – as I already said – the stomach of the soul, and he also did the same with the wine of the active love, which is by that no more wine but already the blood of life, because the memory and the reason of man are in relation to the heart, just like the mouth is in relation to the physical stomach. As long as the physical bread is still between the teeth in the mouth it is still no flesh but bread, but when it is chewed and comes into the stomach and is there mixed with the stomach juices, then it is, what concerns its fine feeding particles, already flesh, because it corresponds to the flesh. So also with the wine or with water, which certainly contains also wine substances, because without water, which is carried by the Earth to feed all plants and animals, the grapevine would die. As long as the wine is kept into the mouth it will not change into blood. However, in the stomach it very soon will be changed into it.
 So whoever hears My word and keeps it into his memory, keeps the bread in the mouth of the soul. When he seriously begins to think about it with his reason, he chews the bread with the teeth of the soul, because the reason is for the soul what the teeth in the mouth are for the physical man.
 When My bread, thus My teaching, is chewed by the reason, or has been understood and accepted as the full truth, it also has to be accepted in the heart by the love for the truth, and by the firm will it has to be changed into deeds. When this happens, then the word is changed into flesh and by the serious decisive will into blood of the soul, which is My Spirit in him, without which the soul would be as dead as a body without blood.
 The serious decisive will corresponds to a good digestive capability of the physical stomach by which the whole body is kept healthy and strong. When the digestive power of the stomach is weak, then the whole body is already sick and weak and will even become sick from the best and purest food.
 It is the same for the soul in whose heart the will to transform the teaching into deeds has become weakened. He does not achieve the full, healthy, spiritual power, is divided, falls easily into all kinds of doubts and objections, and tastes one time this and then again another kind of food to see if perhaps that one may have a better and more strengthening effect. But with that the soul, who once has become somewhat sick, is still not completely helped. ‘Yes’, you ask yourselves, ‘can a sick soul then not be helped at all?’ O yes, I say. But how?” (GGJ Book 21, chap. 41)
42. THE MEANING OF ACTING ACCORDING TO GOD’S WORD
 LISTEN, when someone has a weak stomach, he once takes a drink of herbs that is well known to you, by which the badly digested foods are moved away from the stomach and the intestines along the well-known natural way. Those badly digested foods can be compared with the objections that are absorbed in the soul, namely if he should believe this or that completely and should act accordingly.
 Once the physical weak stomach is cleansed, then what has to be done to make it strong again and that it should remain strong? Such a person should become really active, and at the same time take good exercise in the fresh, pure air. By that, the stomach will in the first place regain its full and healthy strength. Look, this is what the soul should do also. He must cleanse his heart of all false doctrines, wrong notions and ideas. Then he should absorb the truth as I am teaching you, with love, willfully and in full faith, and should be busy and active with it, then by that he will soon become much stronger and also become fully and permanently healthy.
 Therefore, none of you should only be listeners, but should also seriously and zealously act according to My word. Then in a very short time all objections and doubts will have disappeared from his soul.
 The physical stomach of the body, being in a healthy, strong condition, can take up all kinds of clean and if necessary also unclean food into itself without suffering damage, because through its activity it removes all that is unclean from itself or transforms it into something clean. And this is also what the strong and completely healthy stomach of the soul does. And thus for the pure everything is pure. And even the most impure spiritual stench of pestilence of Hell cannot cause any damage to him.
 When you will completely possess My Kingdom in yourselves, you will be able to walk over snakes and scorpions and drink poison from Hell without causing you the least of damage.
 If you all have well understood this now and have grasped it, you will now also perceive according to the full living truth what I wanted you to understand in Capernaum with ‘eating My flesh’ and ‘drinking My blood’, and from now on you surely will not call it a hard teaching anymore.
 Already in the visible natural world the deeper causes of things and of many phenomena are so difficult to explain for the pure human reason in such a way that it can remain free from all possible errors that feeds the bad superstition, and that it can in this way walk the way of the truth. How much more difficult will the pure reason of the brains understand the heavenly spiritual things, powers, actions and phenomena which are invisible for the physical eye of man and to make it perceptible for the soul.
 Therefore I always say to you: you will only be initiated in all wisdom related to the spiritual, heavenly life’s conditions and its power and might when you will be completely newly born in My Spirit in the manner that I have extensively and clearly shown to you. And ask yourself now if you also have completely understood the correct, full truth of all that.”
 The disciples said: “Yes, Lord and Master, if You reveal to us the secrets of the Kingdom of God in this manner, they are also for us easy to understand, but when You speak in parables, then the meaning of Your words is for us always difficult and sometimes not at all to understand. But when after that, You explain the parables to us, we realize that only the godly all-wisdom can give such images and parables. O Lord, we thank You from the deepest of our heart for Your more than great patience and Your love for us. If we as men would ever become weak and tired on the way to the true new birth – the rebirth of Your Spirit in us – then do not leave us, Lord, but strengthen us and let us never become weak.
And when our mind becomes fearful and sad when in the future You will no more visibly walk among us, then come with Your mercy and compassion, and comfort us, and revive our love, our faith, our hope and our expectation.”
 The innkeeper and his healed chief helper said: “O Lord and Master, we also ask You for what the disciples have asked You.”
 I said: “Truly, truly, I say to you: that which you will ask the Father in My name, will also be given to you. Where can you find a father among men, who are mostly bad, who would give to a child a stone when he asked him for a piece of bread, or who would give to a daughter a snake when she asked him for a fish?
 When men who are – as already said – only bad, can give their children all good gifts, how much more will the Father in Heaven, who is the only One who is more than good, do good things for those who lovingly and believingly ask Him.
 Therefore you always can have a cheerful heart and be in a happy mood, because the holy and more than good Father always watches over you and takes care of your well-being and salvation of your soul.
 And the Father is in Me, as I am always and eternally in Him, and I give you the full assurance that I will never leave you behind as orphans, until the end of times of this Earth.
 Truly I say to you: who truly loves Me and keeps My commandments I will come to him and reveal Myself to him, and then everyone will be able to convince himself that he is not like an orphan in this world. The one to whom I will reveal Myself to him in this manner should however not keep it to himself, but should also tell this comfort to his brothers, so that also they may be comforted and strengthened by that.
 Who gladly will strengthen the weak, comfort the sorrowful and gladly will help those who are suffering, can in all these things expect tenfold the reward of life from Me. You always can be completely sure about that.” (GGJ Book 21, chap. 42)
21] This speech made Adam quite soft and Eve wept softly, and after a while Adam called out aloud: "Oh God, You holy Father, although I still like to live among your children on earth; but it would be better to be where my and Your Ahbel is!"
22] And the Lord said: "Only a little while, and you should come to rest! Amen."
23] And Adam said: "What is rest?"
24] And the Lord said: "Rest is the resurrection of the spirit to eternal life out of Me!
25] Truly, until I will not arise in you, you will remain; but when I will arise in you, then you too will arise to the light of life in the flesh of love and the word out of Me!
26] Therefore be tranquil and eat and drink until My flesh and My blood will awaken you! Amen. " (HHG vol. 3, chap. 9)
Chapter 3, Great Gospel of John, Book 1
Toward spiritual rebirth; first and second grace. [John 1, 14-16]
14. And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, a glory as of the only begotten Son of the Father, full of grace and truth.
1. Once man in this way attains to the true sonship of God into which he is as if born of God, the Father or the love within God, he attains to the glory of the primordial light in God which actually is the divine primal essence Itself. This essence is the actual Son begotten of the Father just as the light rests latent within the warmth of love, as long as love does not stir it up and radiate it out of itself. Thus this holy light is actually the glory of the Son from the Father which is attained by everyone who is reborn and becomes equal to this glory, which is forever full of grace (God’s light) and truth, as the true reality or the incarnated word.
15. John bears witness to Him, and cries, saying, ‘This was the One of whom I said; After me will come the One who has been before me, for He was there before I was.’
2. To this again John bears true witness and immediately after the baptism in the river Jordan - in order to give Him a worthy reception - he draws people’s attention to the fact that the one whom he had just baptised is He of whom he had spoken to the people all the time during his sermons on repentance, that He who would come after him (John) had been before him. In a deeper sense this means as much as; This is the original fundamental light and First Cause of all light and existence that preceded all existence, and all that exists had come forth from it.
16. And of His fullness we have all received grace upon grace.
3. This primordial light, however, is also the eternally great glory in God, and God Himself is this glory; this glory was from eternity God Himself within God, and all being have received their existence and their light and independent life from the fullness of this glory.
4. Thus all life is a grace of God filling the life-bearing form through and through. Because in itself it is the same glory of God, the primal life in every human being is a FIRST GRACE of God, but this had been harmed by the weakening of the feeling of exaltation by the lowly feeling of coming into existence and the thereby resulting inevitable dependence on the primordial light and First Cause of all existence.
5. Since this first grace within man was in danger of being completely lost the primordial light itself came into the world and taught people to once more leave this first grace to the primordial light or rather to completely return into this primal existence there to receive a new life for the old light. And this exchange is the RECEIVING OF GRACE UPON GRACE or the giving away of the old, weakened, quite useless life for anew, imperishable life in and from god in all fullness.
6. The first grace was necessity in which there is neither freedom nor permanence. But the second grace is complete freedom without any compulsion and, therefore, since not urged or coerced by anything also forever indestructible. For where there is no enemy, there is also no destruction. By enemy is to be understood all that in any way impedes a free existence. (GGJ I, chp.3)
1. And on the third day there was a wedding at Cana-in-Galilee and the mother of Jesus was there.
1. The ‘And’ here already appearing at the beginning of the first verse of the second chapter proves that these two chapters are closely connected. Hence it appears that this wedding in a family who is on very friendly terms with the house of Joseph takes place already on the mentioned third day, namely, counting from the day when I left Bethabara with my so far only four disciples and together with them spent a full day at the house of Joseph - who was no longer alive at that time - with the mother of My body who, helped by My other brothers, made every effort to show us the best possible hospitality.
2. In her heart Mary did realise that now the time had come for Me to begin My mission as the promised Messiah. However, wherein My work would consist she did not know either. At this stage she, too, believed in the complete expulsion of the Romans and the restoration of the mighty throne of David and its stable and invincible divinely glorious dignity which would never end.
3. The good Mary and all My earthly relatives still imagined the Messiah as a conqueror of the Romans and other enemies of the promised land. Indeed, the best of them had a similar idea concerning the promised Messiah, just as at the present time many otherwise honest people have quite a false notion about he millennium. But the time had not yet come to give them a different conception.
4. Thus, since My own house, beginning with Mary, had this notion about the coming Messiah, it can rightly be assumed that other friendly families could not have a better one.
5. This is also the reason why many families paid much attention to Me and, of course, to those whom I called My disciples. As a result also James and John decided to become My disciples, in order to rule the nations of the earth together with Me, for they had already forgotten many a thing I had rather clearly predicted to them in My childhood.
 Do not look up or down with your fleshly eyes if you want to perceive the true sight and the nature of Heaven which is the Kingdom of God, but direct the eyes of your mind at your inner awareness of love. There you will see Heaven, even everywhere, no matter in which place you will be in My creations, be it on this Earth or on another, this does not matter, because the view of Heaven will form itself out of the foundation of your life, just like it is formed by My word and by your good works. Only by means of your own Heaven will you be able to come in My eternal and infinite great Heaven.
 Remember this well, all of you: God’s Kingdom will not display any outer splendor and will also not come to you in an outer image and form, but it is in your deepest inner being and exists in the spirit of pure love for God and for fellowman and in the truth of the resulting life of the soul. For he who does not have or is aware of any love for God or fellowman in himself does also not have life in himself and no resurrection, which is Heaven in man, and consequently also no life within, but only the judgment and the resulting eternal death, instead of the only true and perfect life in Heaven.
For the rebirth of the soul in the spirit (or the spiritual rebirth) see Spiritual Rebirth (Greatest Mysteries) / Heaven, the Kingdom of God and the spiritual rebirth (exc. NR)
" But if a man, through his being completely filled with the Spirit of God, has become in his whole being the living Word of God, fully filled with the spirit of God, is he then not a God seeing that what is perfectly divine must everywhere be regarded as God, and all the more in the case of man?” (chap. 9, The 3 Days Scene)
8] But whoever hears God’s Word and acts according to it, he has God’s Word living within him, and has become himself, in all his nature, a living Word of God, and is therefore in his spirit from God. But if that is so, who can say that then the whole person has not proceeded from God? But if a man, through his being completely filled with the Spirit of God, has become in his whole being the living Word of God, fully filled with the spirit of God, is he then not a God seeing that what is perfectly divine must everywhere be regarded as God, and all the more in the case of man?” (chap. 9, The 3 Days Scene)
THE REBIRTH OF THE SPIRIT IS ETERNAL COMMUNION WITH THE LORD. REBIRTH OF SOUL POSSIBLE ALSO WITHOUT THE COMMUNITY WITH THE LORD
"ALL those who, already on Earth, will follow Me and My words will reach that goal which I indicated to you so many times as the rebirth of the soul. So this is when the soul has become pervaded by the spirit by which he is already capable in the body to penetrate in all higher wisdom of the Heavens and become lord, not only over himself but with that also lord over his environment, yes even over nature and hidden powers, when he tries, out of love, to fulfill My will for the benefit of fellowman. The means to reach that goal are called: faith and true love for fellowman.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures