Thereupon Enoch rose with the deepest love and a heart filled with gratitude and asked the high Abedam:
2. "Lord, and our most loving Father Who is holy, super-holy, would it be Your most holy will if we made a sacrifice to You here on the height in the same way as our sacrifice was handled yesterday on the plain? O Abba, let me know Your holy will."
3. And Abedam answered: "Enoch, how can you ask Me this when you know so very well wherein the only sacrifice which pleases Me consists!
4. "Wherever I first receive the inner offering of a remorseful, contrite and love-filled heart, any sacrifice is hallowed, be it made in the way of Abel, Seth and Enos or as yesterday on the plain.
5. "However, I notice in the hearts of all of you a vacant spot. This spot you have consecrated to the sacrifice to God, but because of its emptiness you do not understand to whom you make a sacrifice and why. So do comprehend this: The Father does not want any sacrifice except that of the heart. And the Father is also the sole, eternal, super-holy and mighty God; to Him alone a sacrifice is due as the pure love is to the Father.
6. „The sacrifice consumes, destroys and kills every offering in the fire burning on the altar. Behold, this is man's testimony before God, saying that he has recognized God either openly or just vaguely feeling it in his heart what God is like and what He does.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures