(The Lord:) " Look, that which endless space contains as matter is judged and therefore fixed by the power of God’s will. If this would not be the case, there would be no sun, no moon, no Earth and certainly not any created being in the great endless space. Then there would be only God, contemplating His great thoughts and ideas.
 However, God had placed His thoughts already since eternity as it were outside of Himself, and by His almighty will He has provided them with a body. These embodied thoughts and ideas of God are however strictly speaking no bodies, but they are spiritual things that are judged, and vessels for the ripening of an independent being. Thus, they are created beings, intended to exist continuously forever out of themselves and out of their own power, next to Me, the Creator who is visible to them.
 All creatures, as judged spiritual beings are, compared to the already pure and free spiritual, still impure, unripe and therefore not yet good. And compared to the spiritual, pure and good they can still be regarded as bad and evil as such.
 Thus, by ‘Satan’ you should understand the whole material creation in general, and by ‘devil’ the separated specific parts thereof.
The first human pair - created to become children of God
" I only can add to this, that from the human beings who are destined to become children of God there has only been set one human pair on the Earth, namely Adam and his wife Eve. The spiritual education from Heaven started with them and continued until this hour.
 However, the fact that long before Adam there have been beings who look like human beings, is very sure and true. And these kinds of beings still exist on Earth, but between them and the real free human beings there is a very big difference.
 Because true man can develop himself to become completely like God and can recognize God and His works thoroughly, compare, evaluate and reach their goal, but this so-called animal-man will hardly be able to it.
 The fact that in the course of time, also the animals are accepting a kind of higher development after many efforts of the true human beings, you were able to experience with your domestic animals. Men could achieve even more with the animals if they would be like the simple first fathers of the Earth in a true and complete connection with their spirit of the beyond out of the heart of God.
 In the far Upper-Egypt there are still men living there who are like the first fathers. Those are still lords over nature that has to serve them according to their will. But in order to become a lord over nature, true man must not subject his soul to nature but put himself in the spirit above all the nature of matter and the flesh. For in the nature of all matter lies the judgment, the weakness and death. Only in spirit lies eternal freedom, the true life and all powers and sovereignty. And the proof that this is so, I have given you outside by the sea." (GGJ VII, chap. 221)
About Isaiah IX (chap. 4, The 3 days Scene)
Repeated request of the Jesus-Boy to have His preliminary question answered about Isaiah IX: 5,6. The objection of the acrimonious priest and the vigorous answer of the Boy-Jesus.
1] I said: “Oh yes, this very good explanation of yours I knew long ago, and so you might have spared yourself the trouble of telling Me all that. Therefore I maintain my point, and shall not remove My attention from the virgin Mary.
2] Why did the prophet say (Isaiah IX: 5,6): ‘Unto us a Child is born, a Son is given us, the government shall be upon His shoulder; and He is called Wonderful, Counselor, Strength, Hero, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace; that His government shall be great, and there shall be no end to the Peace on the Throne of David and in His kingdom, that He prepare, complete, and strengthen it with justice and righteousness from now and to eternity! Such will the Zeal of the Lord Zebaoth accomplish!
3] What Child is this and what Son is this Who is given to us? Would not this be, after all, the Boy born in a stable at Bethlehem? For it is also said: ‘At Bethlehem, in a stable, shall be born a King unto the Jews. He will found a new empire of which there shall be no end unto Eternity!’ How do you, Kabbalist, understand all this?”
4] Confused they all looked at each other and said: “Whence has this boy been able to gain such a knowledge of the Scriptures? There are altogether at most very few copies, and of these hardly ten are perfect; and as to these, we know where they are and no layman can get to them. The Samaritans do indeed possess an eleventh, but it is quite false, and contains a number of additions which are purely oriental fiction.”
"03] See, everything that Moses is saying with his genesis and actually wants to say, refers foremost only to the upbringing and spiritual development of the first humans in general, and only by correspondence also to the very first human couple.
04] By the way, Adam’s body has been formed and created according to My will and determined order, as I have showed you right now, from the ether particles of the finest clay of the earth; after becoming full of experience by My will and once has reached that particular strength, by which with him a most intensive outer life sphere must have formed, and when he at one stage, tired by work and traveling, fell into a deep sleep, the time has come, to place a nature soul composed of all the levels in nature familiar to you, into the outer life sphere of Adam.
05] This soul, being present in the outer life sphere, immediately began to form from these for her very lovely outer life particles of Adam, or from the richest life mist, like still today some souls of dead people are doing, if they want to appear to people for a few moments, a corresponding body according to My will and My order, and completed it within three days.
" I said: “Firstly the truth will remain one and the same truth, even without signs, and whoever will live and act accordingly will become deeply inside aware that My teaching is divine and not a human word.
 Secondly, those who will transmit My teaching about the Kingdom of God in man to others and who will not only be teachers but who they themselves will also do My will that is clearly contained in My teaching, will also be capable to perform signs in My name, and even greater signs than I am performing Myself.
 But as mere teachers and not as men who apply My teaching themselves, they will not be able to perform signs, because the power to perform signs does not come from the reason but from the living faith and the firm will to act. Because the reason of the brains is a dead worldly light of man that can never penetrate into the most inner regions of life of the spirit and its power. And the living faith in the heart is the true light of life of the soul that awakens the spirit in him and takes care that it will penetrate into the whole person. And once man is permeated of the Spirit, then he is also permeated of its all-capable power. And whatever the living Spirit wants, which forms then one being with the soul, happens, and the will is then already an accomplished work.
 Therefore it is also stated in the Scripture that God put 2 trees in the garden of life: a tree of life and a tree of knowledge, and said to man: ‘If you will only eat the fruits of the tree of life, you will live, but if you also will eat the fruits of the tree of knowledge before it will be blessed by Me for you, then death will come over you and you will die.’
Chapter 7 THE PRIMEVAL AGE OF THE EARTH AND THE MOON. THE CREATION OF ADAM AND EVE
1. Now I will show you the organic creation from the first to the last and from the smallest to the greatest and how I made everything out of My love and wisdom and the everlasting order out of both, which is the Word of eternal might and power deep within the Deity. And behold, there does not exist anything in all the spaces of infinity, be it great or small that was not made through It!
2. Behold and listen: So the earth had come into existence, and there were the moon, the sun, and the stars; but the earth was still bare, and its surface was still like the surface of the sea. Dense clouds were hovering above the waters, extending deep into the dead spaces of the worlds, and the light of the sun was unable to illumine the drop of mercy. The moon was covered by the vapor of the drop, and only in this vapor was the earth born and the moon nourished. And, like a hen sitting on her chicks, the sun was above both of them with the rays of its light from the warmth of the love in God, maturing the earth and separating the moon from the breast of his mother.
3. Thereupon the dense clouds parted and settled upon the stillness of the poles. The girdle of the earth became freed, and the sun beheld itself in the waters, and the earth gratefully reflected the received light into the vast bosom of the sun and with wide-open eyes watched the moon bathing in the rays flowing from the sun of the grace of eternal Love.
4. And behold and listen to this: The earth felt content, for she was filled with the love of mercy and saw her darling, the moon, revolve briskly around her. And love swelled her wide bosom with the breath of mercy as if she wanted once more to after the child her breast filled with the milk of grace. But the milk coagulated through the warmth of merciful love and became firm land towering above the seas. And the seas sank back into the depths and were like the water that separates from the coagulated milk, to appease the indwelling wrath through the salt of grace by the mercy of love out of God in all the power and might.
Chapter 8 THE FALL
"1. Thereupon eternal Love covered Its face and withdrew for a certain time in accordance with the number of order, was blind out of the depth of Its mercy and would not, and could not, know what the newly created would do in the judgment of the Deity for their freedom-test during the short time on earth through the love of mercy. And the place that was given them as a dwelling-place was a valley and a garden on the firm part of the earth and was called Paradise. That was the land which later abounded with milk and honey and was the place which in the great Time of times, when eternal Love performed the greatest of Its acts, was called -and will forever be called -'Bethlehem'. This was the spot where the eternal Word bodily in the flesh saw for the first time the light of Its grace shine upon the drop of mercy from the distant sun, the moon and all the stars.
2. And behold, their desire kept growing in the judgment of the Deity testing them in Its wrath. There was a tree standing in the garden bearing the most beautiful apples, and Eve felt a great desire for them and said to Adam: "Look, Adam, I feel a great desire for this fruit. If you want it, I shall pick one and taste it and then hand it to you as a first gift from my hand."
3. And Adam was silent, pondering the words of Eve. And an inner voice, which was holy as it came from the Deity within him, spoke to him: "If you eat from the fruit of this tree, you shall die!" This gave Adam such a fright that he was unable to answer his beloved Eve.
THE RECONCILIATION OF THE LORD
“1. Now behold, hear, comprehend and understand well what eternal Love spoke and did. When the good and holy Father had completed His very serious speech, showing mercy, but threatening with judgment the transgressors of the law of supreme grace, giving death to sin, eternal Love was moved to the innermost depth of Its merciful heart and for the second time shed tears of compassion and tears of joy and bliss over the great and lenient grace of the so good and most holy Father and spoke with the deepest emotion of Its entire being to Adam and Eve:
2. "You Adam have now seen the terrible judgments of God pass before your eyes, and Eve saw and perceived them through you. Now I shall open her eyes and ears also and she -as for as all who will be going forth from her according to the number of the stars in the Sky, according to the number of the grass on the earth and according to the number of the sand in the sea, which is endless -shall in the future see with her own eyes and hear with open ears what the Deity did in Its condemning wrath and what thereupon eternal Love did in Its infinite mercy.
3. "I have engraved the law into your heart, as you shall also engrave it into the heart of Eve. And for a sign that shall remind you and all your descendants of God's judgments because of your sin, I will cause mountains to form here and there which shall burn alternately until the end of time. And I will leave you the flash of lightning to remind you of the destruction that once took place, always followed by thunder, which is to loudly proclaim to you the name of the great and mighty God in case you should -or could -ever forget Him.
4. "And the tears of compassion, and those of joy over the great grace of the holy Father have I set for an eternal sign as a new creation around the wide expanse of the firmament, and they shall every night give light to the earth and shall refresh you in the twilight of life and proclaim the dawning day.
THE CASTING OUT FROM PARADISE
"1. Now let us return to Adam and Eve and see how they and their two descendants conducted their lives before the all-seeing eyes of the holiness of Jehovah. And behold, for a short time which, according to your reckoning, amounted to thirty revolutions of the earth around the sun, called by you years, the couple lived with their blessed descendants whose number was the same as the number of years, except for Cain who was not blessed.
2. And now behold what furthermore happened. On the day of the Lord, already through Adam's heart appointed as a day of rest by eternal Love Itself and later by the angel on several occasions in remembrance of the great acts of merciful Love and for the most reverential contemplation of the boundless holiness of God, the good Father, Adam wandered alone through the countryside to admire the beauty of the landscape. The world appealed to him immensely, and his thoughts completely turned away from God.
3. Absorbed in his contemplations, he came to the banks of a great river. Its name was 'Eheura' or 'Remember the Time of Jehovah!' -for that is what the mightily rushing stream was calling. But Adam, deep in worldly thoughts, did not understand the meaning of this speech by the rushing waters of the stream.
4. When he was thus walking along the bank of the river his left foot became suddenly caught in a creeper laying across his path and then twisting around a big tree. He fell heavily and felt a great pain in his body, which was a new sensation for him. He was annoyed with the plant, looked at it angrily and asked whether it did not know its lord.
5. And the plant replied: "No, I do not know you."
Says Kisjonah: ‘O God, o God. What depths of wisdom. Who has ever heard anything like it? Verily, such exposition only God can give. Here the wisdom of all the wise comes to fullest nothingness of all nothingness. No, this truly is too much all at once, for a poor mortal sinner in full measure like me.
 Through this Revelation all of Genesis suddenly becomes clear and understandable, as if by magician’s master-stroke, so to say.
 Now I understand what it means: “And God formed Adam as the first man of this Earth from the clay of the Earth.” Out of His eternal order, God willed it that the spirits captive within the Earth under judgment, from the more pliable clay of the Earth build a body corresponding to their spiritual form, with which they can move freely, recognizing their self and from that God, to freely subordinate themselves to the divine order, to attain to their primordially spiritual nature, namely to become perfectly pure spirits, therefore like the primordial archangels.
 Yes, indeed, now all becomes clear to me. And it says that woman was formed out of Adam’s rib. How clear also this is. Just as the mountains by correspondence are the more solid and therefore more stubborn part of the Earth and therefore containing also the more stubborn spirits, just so the man’s more stubborn part had, as it were, deposited itself in man’s bones, which by correspondence relate to the Earth’s mountains.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures