(The Lord to the patriarchs:) 4. "You have now all come to Me in love, except one, and have recognized Me, your eternal God and Father, also in this poor form.
5. "But I tell you that I appear thus poor only to the poor, but infinitely rich to the rich.
6. "You were poor in your hearts since little love dwelt in the same so that I could only appear to you poor and extremely needy, just as you had Me in your hearts.
7. "For poor was your cognition and poor your love; therefore, I could in truth appear to you only as you yourselves were disposed towards Me in your hearts.
8. "Had you been rich, verily, you would have beheld Me rich! For I am poor to the poor, rich to the rich, merciful to the merciful, gentle to the gentle, mild to the mild, just to the righteous, full of grace to those thirsting for the light, a most loving Father to those who love Me, mighty to the mighty, strong to the strong, a Judge to the judges, Life to the living, dead to the dead, a Fire to the fire, a Storm to the storm, a Wrath to the wrath, a Judgment to the judgment, Heaven to the heavens, a Creator to the created beings, a Father to the children, a God to the wise, and to the true brothers I am even Myself a true Brother!
9. 'Thus I am All in all! Man beholds Me in accordance with the nature of his own heart; and I will not ever appear to man in a different form from that in which he has visualized Me in his own heart.
10. "For no one has a strength nor a vital power within him save the one with which I have endowed him; but for the sake of man's independence I also gave him a completely free will out of Me and made all these vital forces granted him subject to this free will which, like a second God, is as such completely separated from My divine fundamental will. But just as the will is free, also its love and then all its cognition are free.
11. "Why did I arrange man in this manner? Because I set him up as My perfect image who was then to develop opposite Me independently, that is, form Me within himself according to his measure, just as I had first formed him according to Mine.
ABEDAM'S SPEECH CONCERNING BOTH THE FATIIER AND THE JUDGE IN HIM
Thus Pariholi accompanied Adam to the high Abedam. Abedam received the now most contrite Adam with the greatest friendliness and said to him: "Adam, will the time ever come when you recognize Me as the Father and not just more and more as a judge?
2. "Yesterday you saw Me from the most humble side and I let Myself be recognized only gradually by you, as well as by all your children, so that nobody might be impeded in the freedom of his heart through My visible presence.
3. "However, since I let Myself be gradually recognized in a manner that no one should be restricted in the freedom of his life-sphere before Me, you did recognize Me and with your mouth acknowledged Me as the holy, most loving Father, - but your heart never gave itself wholly to this Father; because where the Father entered, also the judge entered with Him, who then coerced your heart to love Me, albeit to fear Me three times as much as to love Me.
4. "And in this ambiguous relationship you have continued to this very minute, never able to grasp Me with all your love, for you feared Me and in this fear could never see in Me the Father, but always only the judge.
5. „Then I awakened you mightily, and now you come to Me as a loving son, but the love in your now ardent heart is not your own; for I have kindled it freely in you in order to fully awaken you. I tell you: The Father and the judge are not yet separated within you. Now seek to grasp the Father in you with the strength of your own life. Yes, do grasp Him fully, separating the wretched judge from Him, for he has at all times prevented you from beholding the Father's endless love in the brightest light before you and all the children issued from you.
6. "Now realize that I did not come to you as a judge, but as a most loving holy Father, to give with My own hand already on earth to all children the most glorious, most holy seed for eternal life. Then you will surely and dearly recognize in your own glowing heart that the judge and the Father are not ever reconcilable in the loving hearts of the children, but at all times only the Father as such or the judge as such must become master of their life; the Father towards eternal life- and the judge towards the eternal death of the spirit of love.
8. And the high Abedam added: "Amen, say I too; amen, according to the love of your hearts, amen, according to the action therefrom. And I do not ever say amen anywhere but in the pure love.
9. "You shall not pray to God Who is holy, holy, holy, but only to the Father's love; for to God all men are an abomination, - only to the Father are they children.
10. "God's holiness is inviolable, but the Father's love descends to the children.
11. "God's wrath judges all things towards eternal annihilation; but the Father's mercy does not allow even a dream to ever perish.
12. "As far as God is concerned everything must die, but then the life of the Father come over the dead. Whoever seeks God will lose Him, himself and his life, for God does not allow Himself to be touched. And men's wisdom that seeks Him is to Him a disgusting folly and inevitably kills he seeker. For he touches God with wisdom, but no created being may touch God with whatever a sense and still stay alive.
However, how this must be understood, you cannot comprehend until you have become one with Me through the full rebirth of your spirit, as also I am one with the Father in heaven, however with the difference, that you all will become one with Me as separate individuals, while I and the Father, who is My love, are perfectly one with each other as a forever inseparable personality. (GGJ Book 9, chap. 95)
 I said: “I have told you all often enough that everything in this world has its own time and measure. At harvest no clever farmer will reap the weeds with the pure wheat, but instead only
the pure ears of wheat, and he will have all the weeds that have grown up wildly among the wheat collected into bundles by his servants in order to burn it to fertilize the field.
 For this reason I have said to you all earlier that truly no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him by the Father, who is Love and Life and Truth in Himself, just as I am by My Father and thus also to the same degree by Me, since I am in the Father and He is in Me.
 Surely, no one of you should believe to be already truly with Me because he moves around with Me, listens to My words and marvels at My signs – but only he alone is truly with Me who
has an inner, very pure love for Me and who believes without a second thought everything that I teach, and that I, presently the Son of Man, have come from the Father and am one with Him in the spirit.” (GGJ Book 14, chap.17)
18. No one has ever seen God, but the Son within the Father’s Bosom, He has made Him known.
 Only now those who recognized Him obtained true knowledge of God and were for the first time able to see and recognize God - whom previously no being could ever see in His fullness - beside and outside of them and through Him also themselves and the freest destination of their own life.
 And now also the insurmountable gulf that had been created through the law was once more abolished and every man could and can now at any time free himself from the burden of the law, if he exchanges his old nature for the new one out of Christ, wherefore it is also said that one should put off the old man and put on the new one. Or, who loves the old life will lose it, but who flees it shall receive it as a new one. That is the annunciation from the bosom of the Father and the living Gospel of God.
 The phrase, however, ‘Who is in the bosom of the Father’, means as much as, ‘the primordial wisdom of God or the actual innermost essence of God is within love just as light dwells in warmth, originally arises and goes forth from the love of mighty warmth and, finally, by its existence again creates warmth and this again always light. In the same way from love, which is equal to the Father and basically the Father Himself, goes forth the light of divine Wisdom, which is equal to the Son or the actual Son Himself, who is not two, but fully one with what is called ‘Father’, just as light and warmth or warmth and light are one, since warmth keeps producing light and light keeps producing warmth. (GGJ Book 1, chap. 4)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures