Now our skipper came to Me and said: “O, dear Lord and Master, You said that one should not call anyone ‘father’, because only God is the Father of all men. I can indeed see that You are
completely right. Only, I do not know how I should understand what is written in the law of Moses and how it can be explained when Moses says: ‘Honor your father and mother, so that you will live long and that it will go well with you on Earth.’ Here Moses, the great and mighty prophet of Jehovah, calls the one who begets children, ‘father’. And there is also: ‘our father Abraham, Isaac and Jacob’. Now if we as children call our begetter ‘father’, are we then committing a sin against You, according to what You have said, o Lord?”
 I said: “The word in itself is not important, but only its inner meaning. Therefore, children can without any problem call their begetter ‘father’, and the one who gave birth to them ‘mother’, because children cannot grasp the spirit of the word. But you can grasp now the inner spirit of the word, and know that the eternal supreme, pure love in My heart for you men, whom I educate to become My children and am eternally exalting them, is the only true Father. Thus, friend, understand well, only in this spiritual sense of the word you should call no one ‘Father’.
 Remember also, that every pure outer word, as well as a letter, is in itself dead and can awaken no one. Only the inner spirit in the word – whether it is spoken out or written down in letters – makes everyone alive who thinks, acts and lives according to its inner, living meaning. However, the one who only believes, acts and lives according to the outer meaning of the word, like the Pharisees, remains dead, like also the letter of the word in itself is dead. This to reassure you.”
(GGJ Book 22, chap. 13 )
The God now who was proclaimed to the Jews, the God who spoke on the Mount Sinai with Moses and who spoke through him and his brother Aaron amidst thunder and lightning, and later also always through the mouth of the prophets and many other wise men, whose more than holy name is Jehovah, is the one, only true, eternal living, most wise, more than good and supremely powerful God, who created out of Himself, the sky, with the sun, the moon and all the stars, and this Earth with all that is in it, on it and above it.
 Believe in this God, keep His commandments that you know, and love Him above all by keeping His commandments. But love also your fellowmen as each one of you loves himself, that means: do for them everything of which you reasonably want that they would also do for you, then the one, only true God will always be merciful to you and will gladly hear your prayers.
 Then He will not reveal Himself as a faraway and deaf God to you, but as an always close Father who loves you above all and who will never leave your prayers unheard.
 This is all that the one, only true God wants – who is also the only true Father of all men. Whoever will do that, will not only be blessed already on this Earth more and more, but will, after the falling away of the body, also receive the eternal life of his soul, and will eternally be there where the Father is, and be more and more happy. Now do you know who the only true God is?” (GGJ Book 20, chap. 71)
 Believe Me: our Jehovah is since eternity the only true, good, living God and has never failed to answer the supplications of those who without doubting believed in Him, who have kept
His commandments and thus also who loved Him above all and their fellowman as themselves. Even if He sometimes delayed to completely answer their supplications in order to purify their souls all the more, but He still has never failed to answer them completely and has always fulfilled them, often at a moment when those who prayed for it thought about it in the least.
(GGJ Book 20, chap. 88)
For if the greatest part of mankind will remain pagans and worshipers of idols after You as they did before You, for what purpose then is this Your descent to earth?
For what purpose is such degradation of Your infinite, eternal Holiness? Do you want to help only a few? Why not all?'
Here the little Child answered, 'Oh Joseph, you really ask a lot of vain questions.
Have you never looked at the starry heavens? See, each star which you behold is a world, is an earth upon which free human beings live as they do here!
And there are countless numbers which no mortal eye has seen, and behold, this My descent to earth is meant for them all!
But the how and why you will only be given to see in My kingdom in greatest clarity.
So do not be surprised that I have made such a prediction to you concerning the inhabitants of this world -
for I have inhabited worlds without end and number, and all these innumerable and endless hosts have need of this My descent
and have need of it because My own eternal order needs it, from which this earth as well as all others without number and end have gone forth.
CHAPTER 13 Jesus, the name of all names and effects of this name. Mystery of the Incarnation of God in Jesus.
 You ask: How will we elicit fire from our hearts so that we may kindle this wood? O, brothers and friends! What a question from you! Is not a single thought of Jesus sufficient to make the heart burst out in flames for Him? O, brothers and friends! If you could comprehend what this Name of all names says, what effect it has in it, you should instantly pass into such a powerful love for Jesus, and this fire would be sufficient to ignite a whole army of suns, making them burn a thousand times brighter in their endlessly wide space regions, than is presently the case.
 I say to you, Jesus' greatness is so tremendous that, when His Name is spoken, the whole of infinity trembles with great reverence. If you say: God, you also call the very highest being; but you call it in its infinity, it is fulfilling the infinite universe and works with His infinite power from eternity to eternity. But in the name of Jesus, you designate the perfect, powerful, essential center of God, or even more clearly:
 Jesus is the true, most authentic, essential God as man, from whom all divinity, which fulfills infinity, emerges as the Spirit of His infinite power, might, and form like rays from the sun. - Jesus is, therefore, the sum total of the Divinity, or: In Jesus, the Divinity dwells truly physically in its most infinite abundance; and therefore the whole Divine infinity is always animated when this infinitely most sublime Name is spoken!
 And this is, at the same time, the infinite grace of the Lord, that it has pleased Him to accept the grain kernel of mankind. But why did He do this? Listen, I will reveal to you a little secret!
 Before the Lord's incarnation, a man could never speak to the true nature of God. No one could ever see it without completely losing life, as Moses says, "no one can see God and live at the same time!" The Lord in the primordial Church, as well as in the Church of Melchizedek, to whom Abraham himself was acquainted, was often seen in person, and has spoken with His saints and taught His children Himself. But this personal master was in fact not the Lord Himself but at all times only an angelic spirit filled with the Spirit of God for this purpose.
(The Lord to the patriarchs:) 4. "You have now all come to Me in love, except one, and have recognized Me, your eternal God and Father, also in this poor form.
5. "But I tell you that I appear thus poor only to the poor, but infinitely rich to the rich.
6. "You were poor in your hearts since little love dwelt in the same so that I could only appear to you poor and extremely needy, just as you had Me in your hearts.
7. "For poor was your cognition and poor your love; therefore, I could in truth appear to you only as you yourselves were disposed towards Me in your hearts.
8. "Had you been rich, verily, you would have beheld Me rich! For I am poor to the poor, rich to the rich, merciful to the merciful, gentle to the gentle, mild to the mild, just to the righteous, full of grace to those thirsting for the light, a most loving Father to those who love Me, mighty to the mighty, strong to the strong, a Judge to the judges, Life to the living, dead to the dead, a Fire to the fire, a Storm to the storm, a Wrath to the wrath, a Judgment to the judgment, Heaven to the heavens, a Creator to the created beings, a Father to the children, a God to the wise, and to the true brothers I am even Myself a true Brother!
9. 'Thus I am All in all! Man beholds Me in accordance with the nature of his own heart; and I will not ever appear to man in a different form from that in which he has visualized Me in his own heart.
10. "For no one has a strength nor a vital power within him save the one with which I have endowed him; but for the sake of man's independence I also gave him a completely free will out of Me and made all these vital forces granted him subject to this free will which, like a second God, is as such completely separated from My divine fundamental will. But just as the will is free, also its love and then all its cognition are free.
11. "Why did I arrange man in this manner? Because I set him up as My perfect image who was then to develop opposite Me independently, that is, form Me within himself according to his measure, just as I had first formed him according to Mine.
ABEDAM'S SPEECH CONCERNING BOTH THE FATIIER AND THE JUDGE IN HIM
Thus Pariholi accompanied Adam to the high Abedam. Abedam received the now most contrite Adam with the greatest friendliness and said to him: "Adam, will the time ever come when you recognize Me as the Father and not just more and more as a judge?
2. "Yesterday you saw Me from the most humble side and I let Myself be recognized only gradually by you, as well as by all your children, so that nobody might be impeded in the freedom of his heart through My visible presence.
3. "However, since I let Myself be gradually recognized in a manner that no one should be restricted in the freedom of his life-sphere before Me, you did recognize Me and with your mouth acknowledged Me as the holy, most loving Father, - but your heart never gave itself wholly to this Father; because where the Father entered, also the judge entered with Him, who then coerced your heart to love Me, albeit to fear Me three times as much as to love Me.
4. "And in this ambiguous relationship you have continued to this very minute, never able to grasp Me with all your love, for you feared Me and in this fear could never see in Me the Father, but always only the judge.
5. „Then I awakened you mightily, and now you come to Me as a loving son, but the love in your now ardent heart is not your own; for I have kindled it freely in you in order to fully awaken you. I tell you: The Father and the judge are not yet separated within you. Now seek to grasp the Father in you with the strength of your own life. Yes, do grasp Him fully, separating the wretched judge from Him, for he has at all times prevented you from beholding the Father's endless love in the brightest light before you and all the children issued from you.
6. "Now realize that I did not come to you as a judge, but as a most loving holy Father, to give with My own hand already on earth to all children the most glorious, most holy seed for eternal life. Then you will surely and dearly recognize in your own glowing heart that the judge and the Father are not ever reconcilable in the loving hearts of the children, but at all times only the Father as such or the judge as such must become master of their life; the Father towards eternal life- and the judge towards the eternal death of the spirit of love.
8. And the high Abedam added: "Amen, say I too; amen, according to the love of your hearts, amen, according to the action therefrom. And I do not ever say amen anywhere but in the pure love.
9. "You shall not pray to God Who is holy, holy, holy, but only to the Father's love; for to God all men are an abomination, - only to the Father are they children.
10. "God's holiness is inviolable, but the Father's love descends to the children.
11. "God's wrath judges all things towards eternal annihilation; but the Father's mercy does not allow even a dream to ever perish.
12. "As far as God is concerned everything must die, but then the life of the Father come over the dead. Whoever seeks God will lose Him, himself and his life, for God does not allow Himself to be touched. And men's wisdom that seeks Him is to Him a disgusting folly and inevitably kills he seeker. For he touches God with wisdom, but no created being may touch God with whatever a sense and still stay alive.
However, how this must be understood, you cannot comprehend until you have become one with Me through the full rebirth of your spirit, as also I am one with the Father in heaven, however with the difference, that you all will become one with Me as separate individuals, while I and the Father, who is My love, are perfectly one with each other as a forever inseparable personality. (GGJ Book 9, chap. 95)
 I said: “I have told you all often enough that everything in this world has its own time and measure. At harvest no clever farmer will reap the weeds with the pure wheat, but instead only
the pure ears of wheat, and he will have all the weeds that have grown up wildly among the wheat collected into bundles by his servants in order to burn it to fertilize the field.
 For this reason I have said to you all earlier that truly no one can come to Me unless it has been granted him by the Father, who is Love and Life and Truth in Himself, just as I am by My Father and thus also to the same degree by Me, since I am in the Father and He is in Me.
 Surely, no one of you should believe to be already truly with Me because he moves around with Me, listens to My words and marvels at My signs – but only he alone is truly with Me who
has an inner, very pure love for Me and who believes without a second thought everything that I teach, and that I, presently the Son of Man, have come from the Father and am one with Him in the spirit.” (GGJ Book 14, chap.17)
18. No one has ever seen God, but the Son within the Father’s Bosom, He has made Him known.
 Only now those who recognized Him obtained true knowledge of God and were for the first time able to see and recognize God - whom previously no being could ever see in His fullness - beside and outside of them and through Him also themselves and the freest destination of their own life.
 And now also the insurmountable gulf that had been created through the law was once more abolished and every man could and can now at any time free himself from the burden of the law, if he exchanges his old nature for the new one out of Christ, wherefore it is also said that one should put off the old man and put on the new one. Or, who loves the old life will lose it, but who flees it shall receive it as a new one. That is the annunciation from the bosom of the Father and the living Gospel of God.
 The phrase, however, ‘Who is in the bosom of the Father’, means as much as, ‘the primordial wisdom of God or the actual innermost essence of God is within love just as light dwells in warmth, originally arises and goes forth from the love of mighty warmth and, finally, by its existence again creates warmth and this again always light. In the same way from love, which is equal to the Father and basically the Father Himself, goes forth the light of divine Wisdom, which is equal to the Son or the actual Son Himself, who is not two, but fully one with what is called ‘Father’, just as light and warmth or warmth and light are one, since warmth keeps producing light and light keeps producing warmth. (GGJ Book 1, chap. 4)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures