25. "Love, love, love, and you will live forever in spirit, but die to the world! Now you have already died to the world; therefore love, love, love Me, your holy Father, forever! Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 104)
3. And Abedam replied with the following instructive speech, saying: "Horadal, listen! I commend you for having a true desire to see My name forever glorified with your people. But I tell you: When the people are properly instructed they have in My great creation the greatest number of the most glorious and permanent signs of remembrance.
4. "However, if the people are foolish and unaware of the signs wondrously worked by Me day by day before their eyes - truly you can believe it for I am telling you -, they will not take notice of any man-made sign either.
5. "If they pay heed to the living signs, say, of what benefit to them should the dead signs be?
6. "I am giving you anyway a great sign of remembrance for you and your whole people in that you have My living Word within you in all the might and power of My name. And you can impart it to anyone who seriously strives for the awakening of his spirit and the eternal, imperishable life out of the spirit.
Then I called John the Baptist and Elijah to Me, whom those who were present knew only in the personality of the Baptist.(*) And I said loudly in the presence of all: "You have been My predecessor in this great time of My coming to the people, and you will again be My predecessor when that great time will arise about which I have spoken. But the people will not recognize you then, despite that you will know who you actually are, because that last temptation in the flesh that you can expect will become the foundation for the building of the dawning kingdom of peace.
 The people at the time of your next life will care little about your word, but it will be written in their soul with burning letters so that they will nevertheless feel it when they will be free of their body. That word of you will be My Word, and I will demand an account of everyone who heard it but despised it.
 But you, My loved ones and faithful ones who are gathered around Me and are surprised about the things that clearly happen now before your eyes, will form the tribe of those who will form the new elect people, and you yourselves will contribute to its foundation in My name as a great brotherhood that draws strength from My Spirit to perform great deeds."(Great Gospel of John Book 25, chap 54-55/ XI,30)
12.16 But as love is the fruit of humility, so is Eternal Truth, or the Light of all Light, a Fruit of Love, and as Love grows out of Humility and Truth out of Love, therefore, it is a true growth and a true tree of Life and a true tree of all holy cognition of Life, and everything belonging to it, temporally as well as eternally.
8] But whoever hears God’s Word and acts according to it, he has God’s Word living within him, and has become himself, in all his nature, a living Word of God, and is therefore in his spirit from God. But if that is so, who can say that then the whole person has not proceeded from God? But if a man, through his being completely filled with the Spirit of God, has become in his whole being the living Word of God, fully filled with the spirit of God, is he then not a God seeing that what is perfectly divine must everywhere be regarded as God, and all the more in the case of man?” (chap. 9, The 3 Days Scene)
(Boy Jesus in the Temple) 7] The remarkable thing about the matter is that nowadays, one can become and be a High-priest, and believe oneself filled with the Spirit of God, when one has not even an external knowledge of the Word of God! Is it not indeed custom and law that every High-priest who sits in the seat of Moses and Aaron, should have a perfect knowledge of all parts of the Scriptures, and should give everyone who has any doubt at all, full and complete information?
8] But what information can be given by anyone who does not himself know even the very short text of the People’s Catechism, and thus to the just anger of a true and zealous Jew, out of personal ignorance, calls that nonsense which every Jewish boy must know out of the People’s Catechism, and without which no honest master will accept him as apprentice in any trade?”
9] Thereupon another elder exhorted Me to consider who and what a High-priest was.
10] But I said: “If I speak the full truth, can I ever thereby offend any true man? Tell Me yourself, if the matter is not such as it clearly shows itself to be?
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures