CHAPTER 22 "And He said unto them, Verily, I say to you, there are some here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God coming in power!" (Mark 9:01, jl.022,01-13)
 "And He said unto them, Verily, I say to you, there are some here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God come in power!" (Mark 9:01)
 This is again a bit longer text and therefore needs a slightly shorter explanation. One may only know who the few are who will not taste death until they come to see the kingdom of God in its glory; if one knows that, then one knows almost the whole meaning of this text!
 So who are the ones? - These are the believers and those who are hoping for it! He who believes firmly will find his hope realized in his faith; for it is also said, "He who has faith the size of a mustard seed, and does not doubt what he believes, can move mountains with the power of his faith."
 Thus among the 'many' the believers are understood, and this is further indicated by the fact that the believer is constantly animated by the desire to see with his eyes what he believes. For this reason, therefore, this promise is made to indicate how the inner desire of such believers should be realized; and they should not taste death before they see what they believe.
 What did these many believe? These many firmly believed that I am the promised Messiah, also believed that through Me the glory of the kingdom of God, that is, a perfect theocracy (reign of God), will be established on earth and will never end. The Son of Man will take over the glory of the Father on the earth, and then before His power all the kingdoms and knees of those who are under the earth, on the earth and above the earth will have to bow.
 That was the firm belief of these many. Therefore it was said to them that they should not taste any more death before they would see the glory of the kingdom of God come; certainly not in the way they believed it, but only in the correspondence of their faith.
9. "I tell you: Be and remain steadfast and all fear shall be banished from you forever and with the fear also every sin, even the possibility of falling anew. For what you will be doing now you will be doing in My name and in My love. And if someone acts and speaks in My name and in My love, how could then a sin be thinkable?
10. "I will tell you now what sin actually is, how a man can sin and how he can refrain from sinning.
11. "That is a sin when someone feels an urge within him, sees its advantage, chases after it and seizes it with his desire, changes it into something of his own and then acts in his own interest. From the spoil of such an urge, which self-love concealed within it, there arises an evil mentality permeating the entire person and darkening his mind so that he can no longer distinguish the true from the false and the good from the bad.
12. "However, if someone feels some urge within him, but thinks by himself: 'O Lord, I recognize that You have touched me. this urge comes from You, O Father! Your boundless goodness has shown mercy to me and wants to strengthen me unworthy one in true meekness and in true love for You. O Father, to do this is unworthy of me as You have made me recognize by the tempting urge. All the might is Yours, all power is Yours, You alone are the Lord of heaven and earth. Let me do only what befits me before You, O holy Father, namely, to love You as Your child. But remove graciously this higher urge for action once more from me, as You have given it, for it is a divine power. If I poor and still weak created being and child acted according to it, I would be a being that would have to feel in this point equal to You as I would want to act with this power of Yours to which You alone have a right. Therefore take Your holy power away from me unworthy one and let me remain in my childlike love for You, O holy Father!'
13. "Behold, if I find such humility with someone, do you think I would then take the urge of My power away from him?
14. "Oh no, I tell you, I will then bless this urge in him and will awaken him Myself with the same urge for eternal life. And thus, by the same means by which a man, un sanctioned, might have become a gross sinner, he will be actively united with Me forever and then be able to do the same out of Me a thousand fold and not ever be sinning. For what he is now doing is no longer out of himself, but out of Me.
10. When the morning meal had been consumed and all had thanked Abedam Emmanuel Abba in their hearts overflowing with love, the Sublime One rose and addressed the following words to all:
11. "Listen, all who are present here and were witnesses of this night and, except for Kaeam, also most of the previous day! You shall always remember this and who He was, is and will forever be Who came to you and taught you Himself the right way of love and also the true, infinite wisdom out of it. Not wisdom of the world which oppresses the head and still more so the heart, but the true wisdom in the spirit of love and all truth out of it, which is the true, free, everlasting life.
12. "This meal you shall also henceforth celebrate before you intend to make a Sabbath offering to the Father; for truly I tell you: The offering shall not be received until you have at the morning meal recognized each other in your heart as true brothers and sisters in My love and also as children of one and the same Father.
13. "Whenever you will be celebrating this among you in the true, living love of your heart for Me, I shall be among you, too, - either visible to some whose hearts will be burning with love for Me, or always invisible to the more lukewarm.
14. "Yes, in My love you will be capable of everything, but without My love of nothing! For My love is a fertile, good field into which you have been planted. He who will not let the enemy pull him out will grow luxuriantly and produce an abundance of excellent fruit. But the one who will not have driven the roots of his life of love deeply and firmly enough into the ground of the mentioned field, will fare very badly at the time of repeated temptation when the enemy of love will come and endeavor to pull the little trees from the ground of the field. He will try every one of them; and where he finds a weak one, is it likely that he will spare it?
15. "Oh no, he will tear it from the ground of the good field together with the roots and then let it perish because the roots will no longer have the moisture of life and the little tree will wither and finally die altogether. For which of you have ever seen plants come into existence and thrive in the air alone?
16. "But every little plant needs also the air for its life!', you would say. I agree with you; but the soil is the most important thing and without it the air is useless.
 I said: “Be what it may; take the beaker and drink! For you have now spoken much and are therefore quite dry in your throat. Therefore wet your breast with the wine of truth and love, so that you will become strong and a useful tool for Me to fight against night and its consequences!
 Behold, the night has been transformed into the brightest day here, it is true; but all around us the deepest night floats over the souls of the people and it will take more and stronger light in order to drive away the darkness of night; and you shall serve Me as a strong torch!”
 At this Murel takes the beaker with a joyful heart which was full, and empties it down to the last drop. Full of astonishment at the extraordinary quality of the wine he says quite enthusiastically: “Oh you most magnificent of wines that I have ever drunk! You were truly never pressed from the grapes of this earth and were never matured in a skin, but instead you were created for the Lord of magnificence of all heaven from heaven itself! Oh tell me how we have deserved that You dignify us with such an incomprehensibly great mercy and love?!”
 I said: “The reason is the powerful bond between the Father and His children, and again like a bond between bride and groom!
 I in My eternal spirit am your Father of eternity; but in this flesh of Mine I am nonetheless like a bridegroom, and you are all like My dear bride – through the fact that you accept My word and My teaching and believe it actively in your hearts that I am the One, the promised One who should come in order to free all people from the old sin that is a creation from hell, and to open to them the way to eternal life and to the true childhood of God.
 Truly I tell you: Whoever believes in Me and keeps My word in deed, he is like a bride of heaven in Me and I in him as a true groom of eternal life. But whoever is in Me and I in him, he will never see, feel or taste death in the future!
Thereupon Enoch rose with the deepest love and a heart filled with gratitude and asked the high Abedam:
2. "Lord, and our most loving Father Who is holy, super-holy, would it be Your most holy will if we made a sacrifice to You here on the height in the same way as our sacrifice was handled yesterday on the plain? O Abba, let me know Your holy will."
3. And Abedam answered: "Enoch, how can you ask Me this when you know so very well wherein the only sacrifice which pleases Me consists!
4. "Wherever I first receive the inner offering of a remorseful, contrite and love-filled heart, any sacrifice is hallowed, be it made in the way of Abel, Seth and Enos or as yesterday on the plain.
5. "However, I notice in the hearts of all of you a vacant spot. This spot you have consecrated to the sacrifice to God, but because of its emptiness you do not understand to whom you make a sacrifice and why. So do comprehend this: The Father does not want any sacrifice except that of the heart. And the Father is also the sole, eternal, super-holy and mighty God; to Him alone a sacrifice is due as the pure love is to the Father.
6. „The sacrifice consumes, destroys and kills every offering in the fire burning on the altar. Behold, this is man's testimony before God, saying that he has recognized God either openly or just vaguely feeling it in his heart what God is like and what He does.
25. "Love, love, love, and you will live forever in spirit, but die to the world! Now you have already died to the world; therefore love, love, love Me, your holy Father, forever! Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 104)
3. And Abedam replied with the following instructive speech, saying: "Horadal, listen! I commend you for having a true desire to see My name forever glorified with your people. But I tell you: When the people are properly instructed they have in My great creation the greatest number of the most glorious and permanent signs of remembrance.
4. "However, if the people are foolish and unaware of the signs wondrously worked by Me day by day before their eyes - truly you can believe it for I am telling you -, they will not take notice of any man-made sign either.
5. "If they pay heed to the living signs, say, of what benefit to them should the dead signs be?
6. "I am giving you anyway a great sign of remembrance for you and your whole people in that you have My living Word within you in all the might and power of My name. And you can impart it to anyone who seriously strives for the awakening of his spirit and the eternal, imperishable life out of the spirit.
EMMANUEL'S PARTING WORDS.
A PROPHECY REGARDING GOLGOTHA. ABOUT THE GLORY OF SPIRITUAL FREEDOM.
And Lamech recognized his mistake and went to Emmanuel and then to the other fathers and asked their forgiveness with a deeply moved heart. All the fathers rejoiced at this and heeded the earlier fiery admonition for themselves, too.
2. Following this, Emmanuel gazed at Enoch's offering, blessed it and said: "I, Emmanuel Abba, have not really any pleasure in this burnt offering, but only in the fact that it was offered to Me with a pure heart. And so I bless it for a memorial in anticipation of a sacrifice which will one day be made for the quickening of all the dead and the living. And so it shall henceforth, and to the end of all Times of times, remain with the lamb and bread! Amen.
3. "Woe betide those who will change this for, truly, I tell you that they will be making their sacrifice not to Me, but to the filth of the world, and through their sacrifice they will become like the one to whom they have offered it.
4. "And you, Enoch, behold, how I have blessed your sacrifice which now has become a living sacrifice, and one day out of this burnt lamb there will arise a great, living and strong lamb of the world which will take upon its shoulders all the weakness of the earth and open to all flesh the never to close gates to life eternal. Amen.
17. “Thus listen, all you fathers, brothers and children, who already have an open ear:
18. "We are here gathered together in the middle of the day of the Lord in the sublime presence of the supreme, most holy, loving Father, Who is God, God the Powerful, the Strong, the almighty Creator of heaven and earth.
19. "What shall we do, considering our limitation, to appreciate as much as possible this endless grace, of which the whole earth is unworthy?
20. "Whenever we render a service to one another, the recipient can render the helper an extra service.
21. "If someone has led me a hundred paces, I lead him in turn two hundred paces - one hundred because he went along with me, and one hundred because he led me. We are then even and no one owes his brother for a service rendered more than at the utmost the threefold service in return. If he wishes to do more, he is quite free to do so; but in this case his brother has become his debtor also.
22. "Whoever gives me a piece of bread, to him I give back three pieces:
One piece for his piece, one piece for his good intention and one piece for the effort of his hand; say, can he then want more from me?
50. THE FIFTH COMMANDMENT
 Helias said: “O Lord, as previously, I say now: Whoever does what You want, is verily not sinning! And as such I take the fifth commandment of Moses and say: It is written: ‘You shall not kill!’ I just take the simple law for my critical consideration and for the time being am not concerned about the explanation which Moses and also another prophet had given; since a truly divine commandment must in its simplest form contain what is useful for any reasonable person. But this commandment does not contain this at all, and therefore a thinking person cannot possibly say and state anything else, other than that this is either a human product or – only later for the sake of making war – that something has been left out by someone.
 You shall not kill! Firstly, who is actually “you”, who should not kill? Is this applicable for every person irrespective gender, age and social standing or only for the male gender and for a particular age and for a particular social standing? And secondly: Whom or what should actually not be killed? Only people or also animals? According to my judgment neither one or the other is meant by it.
 Not the killing of people, since Joshua already had destroyed the city of Jericho and killed all citizens on the instruction of Jehovah. The slaughter of the idol priests by the hand of the great prophet Elijah is well known. Then let’s look at King David, the man after the heart of God, not even thinking about all the others! How many thousands and hundreds of thousands have been killed by him and how many are still being killed each year! The mighty of the earth have still, despite the complete categorically proclaimed divine law, the fullest right from God, to kill their fellow man. And as such, this law only concerns the oppressed, poor human devils. To what extent this law also concerns women, cannot be estimated, although it can be shown in Chronicles, that women also have used the sword, and how!
2. And He blessed them all and finally said to them: "Little children, you all have now seen the true Father and beheld God in Me; since I came to you with love, you embraced Me with love. From now on believe firmly in your hearts that I alone am the true, good, holy Father and the sole Lord of heaven and earth, the God of all might, strength and power, the Creator, Ruler and Sustainer of all things and the sole Eternal Life itself in its perfection, because eternal and infinite Love and Wisdom in person!
3. "Believe this firmly in your hearts and actively feel that eternal life is fully within you by virtue of My love and you will be always blissful here and beyond in the eternal abode of My love and wisdom. Here you will be blissful because you will no longer see and suffer death, and beyond through the ever-increasing inner unfoldment of the endless abundance of the wonders of My life within you spiritually.
4. "I have now blessed you as your true Father; you, too, bless Me in your hearts through the most faithful, constant love, and you will prove by the spirit pervading your works that you believe Me to be the alone good Father, Who has loved you for eternities long before a sun was burning in the firmament.
5. "Whoever honours Me with the hand, his hand shall be blessed for any work; who honours Me with the feet, shall find no stones on his way; who honours Me with the body, shall have a blessed body and no pain shall ever touch a fibre of his flesh; who honours Me with the mouth, his mouth shall be blessed so that all the nations shall praise him; who honours Me with the eyes shall never see death; who honours Me with the ears, his ear no evil voice shall ever penetrate, but harmonious sounds shall delight it; who honours Me with his whole head including its marrow, him I will bless with great wisdom; but he who honours Me in his heart as the alone good Father, he it is who honours Me with his whole life, since he honours Me with his love, which represents his whole life; and who honours Me with his whole life, shall also be fully blessed with the eternal life out of Me, the holy, most loving, good Father!
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures