Spiritual Rebirth. Humility and love. Lazy and useless servant. Christ lives in me
 This is the same case, as I said, with this text. For when the Son ascends, the promise of the Father comes in fullness to those who, in true hope, wait out of love for such a promise.
 But what does the Son's ascension mean, so that the promise and the blessing of the Father may be sent to the waiting and the witnesses? You know what 'son' means: the Wisdom of the Father. After that everything in every human being corresponds to the Son, which belongs to wisdom. Such belonging is the understanding, the reason, all sorts of science and knowledge.
 At the same time, however, this belonging to wisdom must undergo humiliation, as it were the crucifixion, in every human being; then it must be laid as if dead in a new grave in the heart, then resurrected, and then, devoting oneself fully to the Father and sacrificing himself to go up to become one with the Father.
 If such a thing has happened, only then will the promise of the Father, which is eternal life, become manifest in man's life. That's the act of rebirth.
 But baptism with the spirit of power does not take place at the same time as no-one is supposed to baptize a child after birth, but at least a few days thereafter; -this is the earliest on the eighth, tenth, or twelfth day as was common. Sometimes the circumcision baptism took place much later; and so it is said here also to the apostles and disciples, that after My ascent, they shall stay in the city for a while, until the power from above will come upon them.
 If someone out of true love will do something good to a called teacher, helper or prophet, I will also accept that as if he had done it for Me, and he will receive the reward of a prophet. For even those who – in their innocence and in the blindness of which they are not guilty – will bring offerings to the false teachers and prophets, will be richly compensated by Me, for they believe that they are pleasing God by that. So also I will compensate all the more richer those people who out of true and pure love for Me have done something good to those who I have sent to them and who I have awakened for them.
 Therefore, in the future you can also say to those who have found comfort and help with you, asking you what kind of offering they should bring you for that, according to their old manners and customs: ‘We have done this out of God’s love which has given us such a mighty grace for free. However, if you also have the love of God in you, which you have come to know through us, then do what this love will command you to do, for we have many poor people around us who need your love. But for what we have done for you in the name of the Lord there is no charge as before, but from now on until the end of times we will do that for free, because also we have received this invaluable grace from God for free for the salvation of every person who believes in the God whom we are proclaiming, who will keep His commandments, love Him above all and his neighbor as himself.’
 So when people are out of love voluntarily doing for you or giving you one or the other thing, then you can also accept it without objection in all love and kindness. But from the poor you should not accept anything, even under this condition, but you should moreover support them in all love and kindness, so that they will be aware of God’s eternal love and kindness. (GGJ Book 20, chap. 48)
CHAPTER 22 "And He said unto them, Verily, I say to you, there are some here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God coming in power!" (Mark 9:01, jl.022,01-13)
 "And He said unto them, Verily, I say to you, there are some here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God come in power!" (Mark 9:01)
 This is again a bit longer text and therefore needs a slightly shorter explanation. One may only know who the few are who will not taste death until they come to see the kingdom of God in its glory; if one knows that, then one knows almost the whole meaning of this text!
 So who are the ones? - These are the believers and those who are hoping for it! He who believes firmly will find his hope realized in his faith; for it is also said, "He who has faith the size of a mustard seed, and does not doubt what he believes, can move mountains with the power of his faith."
 Thus among the 'many' the believers are understood, and this is further indicated by the fact that the believer is constantly animated by the desire to see with his eyes what he believes. For this reason, therefore, this promise is made to indicate how the inner desire of such believers should be realized; and they should not taste death before they see what they believe.
 What did these many believe? These many firmly believed that I am the promised Messiah, also believed that through Me the glory of the kingdom of God, that is, a perfect theocracy (reign of God), will be established on earth and will never end. The Son of Man will take over the glory of the Father on the earth, and then before His power all the kingdoms and knees of those who are under the earth, on the earth and above the earth will have to bow.
 That was the firm belief of these many. Therefore it was said to them that they should not taste any more death before they would see the glory of the kingdom of God come; certainly not in the way they believed it, but only in the correspondence of their faith.
10. When the morning meal had been consumed and all had thanked Abedam Emmanuel Abba in their hearts overflowing with love, the Sublime One rose and addressed the following words to all:
11. "Listen, all who are present here and were witnesses of this night and, except for Kaeam, also most of the previous day! You shall always remember this and who He was, is and will forever be Who came to you and taught you Himself the right way of love and also the true, infinite wisdom out of it. Not wisdom of the world which oppresses the head and still more so the heart, but the true wisdom in the spirit of love and all truth out of it, which is the true, free, everlasting life.
12. "This meal you shall also henceforth celebrate before you intend to make a Sabbath offering to the Father; for truly I tell you: The offering shall not be received until you have at the morning meal recognized each other in your heart as true brothers and sisters in My love and also as children of one and the same Father.
13. "Whenever you will be celebrating this among you in the true, living love of your heart for Me, I shall be among you, too, - either visible to some whose hearts will be burning with love for Me, or always invisible to the more lukewarm.
14. "Yes, in My love you will be capable of everything, but without My love of nothing! For My love is a fertile, good field into which you have been planted. He who will not let the enemy pull him out will grow luxuriantly and produce an abundance of excellent fruit. But the one who will not have driven the roots of his life of love deeply and firmly enough into the ground of the mentioned field, will fare very badly at the time of repeated temptation when the enemy of love will come and endeavor to pull the little trees from the ground of the field. He will try every one of them; and where he finds a weak one, is it likely that he will spare it?
15. "Oh no, he will tear it from the ground of the good field together with the roots and then let it perish because the roots will no longer have the moisture of life and the little tree will wither and finally die altogether. For which of you have ever seen plants come into existence and thrive in the air alone?
16. "But every little plant needs also the air for its life!', you would say. I agree with you; but the soil is the most important thing and without it the air is useless.
EMMANUEL'S PARTING WORDS.
A PROPHECY REGARDING GOLGOTHA. ABOUT THE GLORY OF SPIRITUAL FREEDOM.
And Lamech recognized his mistake and went to Emmanuel and then to the other fathers and asked their forgiveness with a deeply moved heart. All the fathers rejoiced at this and heeded the earlier fiery admonition for themselves, too.
2. Following this, Emmanuel gazed at Enoch's offering, blessed it and said: "I, Emmanuel Abba, have not really any pleasure in this burnt offering, but only in the fact that it was offered to Me with a pure heart. And so I bless it for a memorial in anticipation of a sacrifice which will one day be made for the quickening of all the dead and the living. And so it shall henceforth, and to the end of all Times of times, remain with the lamb and bread! Amen.
3. "Woe betide those who will change this for, truly, I tell you that they will be making their sacrifice not to Me, but to the filth of the world, and through their sacrifice they will become like the one to whom they have offered it.
4. "And you, Enoch, behold, how I have blessed your sacrifice which now has become a living sacrifice, and one day out of this burnt lamb there will arise a great, living and strong lamb of the world which will take upon its shoulders all the weakness of the earth and open to all flesh the never to close gates to life eternal. Amen.
The Temple can be saved only by social justice
(Joram to the Lord as the 12 year boy in the Temple)  I comprehend only too clearly that the Temple cannot last thus more than seven decades; and yet on the other hand, it is all the same an eternal pity that this old, venerable institution has evidently to perish, and that all the more certain as, very close to us, the Essenes and the Sadducees are beginning to get very much the better of us.
7] But here the very serious question now arises as to what could possibly be done to preserve the Temple for the next centuries! Within you, you divine Boy, there seems to be represented in all fullness and abundance that wisdom which, in my opinion, might alone give authoritative advice.
8] And now at last as you already are said to be the Promised One - of which fact, as I said, I for myself have no longer the least doubt - there still is something extremely strange about the Messiah, just in the very same Prophet Isaiah!
9] Here you have the 53rd Chapter - what is written there is quite strange about the august Messiah who is quite identical with Jehovah, and is the Same Being! His human nature is mentioned, and it said that many will be offended at Him, because His form is more marred than that of the other persons and His visage more than that of the sons of men. (Isaiah 52:14)
10] And there, behold, it is further written: ‘He was the most despised and the least esteemed, full of pain and sickness: He was so despised that we hid our faces from Him therefore we regarded Him not.’ (Isaiah 53:3)
17. “Thus listen, all you fathers, brothers and children, who already have an open ear:
18. "We are here gathered together in the middle of the day of the Lord in the sublime presence of the supreme, most holy, loving Father, Who is God, God the Powerful, the Strong, the almighty Creator of heaven and earth.
19. "What shall we do, considering our limitation, to appreciate as much as possible this endless grace, of which the whole earth is unworthy?
20. "Whenever we render a service to one another, the recipient can render the helper an extra service.
21. "If someone has led me a hundred paces, I lead him in turn two hundred paces - one hundred because he went along with me, and one hundred because he led me. We are then even and no one owes his brother for a service rendered more than at the utmost the threefold service in return. If he wishes to do more, he is quite free to do so; but in this case his brother has become his debtor also.
22. "Whoever gives me a piece of bread, to him I give back three pieces:
One piece for his piece, one piece for his good intention and one piece for the effort of his hand; say, can he then want more from me?
50. THE FIFTH COMMANDMENT
 Helias said: “O Lord, as previously, I say now: Whoever does what You want, is verily not sinning! And as such I take the fifth commandment of Moses and say: It is written: ‘You shall not kill!’ I just take the simple law for my critical consideration and for the time being am not concerned about the explanation which Moses and also another prophet had given; since a truly divine commandment must in its simplest form contain what is useful for any reasonable person. But this commandment does not contain this at all, and therefore a thinking person cannot possibly say and state anything else, other than that this is either a human product or – only later for the sake of making war – that something has been left out by someone.
 You shall not kill! Firstly, who is actually “you”, who should not kill? Is this applicable for every person irrespective gender, age and social standing or only for the male gender and for a particular age and for a particular social standing? And secondly: Whom or what should actually not be killed? Only people or also animals? According to my judgment neither one or the other is meant by it.
 Not the killing of people, since Joshua already had destroyed the city of Jericho and killed all citizens on the instruction of Jehovah. The slaughter of the idol priests by the hand of the great prophet Elijah is well known. Then let’s look at King David, the man after the heart of God, not even thinking about all the others! How many thousands and hundreds of thousands have been killed by him and how many are still being killed each year! The mighty of the earth have still, despite the complete categorically proclaimed divine law, the fullest right from God, to kill their fellow man. And as such, this law only concerns the oppressed, poor human devils. To what extent this law also concerns women, cannot be estimated, although it can be shown in Chronicles, that women also have used the sword, and how!
 Remember this well, all of you: God’s Kingdom will not display any outer splendor and will also not come to you in an outer image and form, but it is in your deepest inner being and exists in the spirit of pure love for God and for fellowman and in the truth of the resulting life of the soul. For he who does not have or is aware of any love for God or fellowman in himself does also not have life in himself and no resurrection, which is Heaven in man, and consequently also no life within, but only the judgment and the resulting eternal death, instead of the only true and perfect life in Heaven.
 In a certain way the souls of the evil ones continue also to live after death, but they are only apparently alive, just like all matter and just like the life of certain animals who sleep during the whole long winter in a subterranean hole and who are totally passive.
 If you look at this now a little closer, you hopefully will not say to Me anymore: ‘Lord, show us the gate of Heaven and by that also a little of Heaven itself, or show us also Hell, so that we, being warned by its sight can restrain ourselves more easily from all sins.’ He who asks that, I will have to call a fool. Every human being has either Heaven or in the worst case, Hell completely in him and can view everything in himself.
 However, he who carries Hell in himself, is deaf and blind in his mind. Only now and then will his conscience remember him, otherwise he would not be aware of Hell in himself, for a soul who has become infernal is already as good as completely dead by the judgment of all his matter.
 But a soul who by his good works according to My will, carries Heaven in him, can also view in himself Heaven on a clear daylight, and from time to time also during the night in clear visions. For visions are given to man to have a certain communion with the world of the spirits, with the lower ones as well as with the higher ones, according to how much or how little of the true Heaven that the soul has build and in fact has created by his good works according to God’s will.
 Thus, walk according to My commandments, then you will easily and quickly be aware of the nature of Heaven in yourself. (GGJ Book 18, chap. 68)
 When one says to you, "Behold, the true wisdom, the living truth is in the books; read it, and you will find it! "I then say:" Do not go out into this desert; for there is neither wisdom nor the inner, living truth to be found!" But I say: "Go into My and your neighbour's love; seek My kingdom there, then everything else will be added to you in the highest abundance! "
 I think there is no need for further explanation of this text, as its meaning is only too tangible. The second text is just as easy as the first one, according to which no one should believe that I am in the chambers, if anyone would say so of Me.
 What are these 'chambers'? - Chambers are in the natural sphere secret apartments from which nothing would easily be revealed. Usually they are the workshops of more or less political counterfeiting. So every person has a few chambers of the heart in which he does not know what happens in there. Now we almost know the natural meaning of a chamber. Even a so-called junk-room usually contains objects that are locked to the public; and the owner of such a junk-room often hardly knows that all the useless stuff in him is given over to decay and mold.
 But what is a spiritual chamber after such a natural model? - I do not need to give you My own explanation, but just list a few such chambers, and you'll instantly know how you're doing with it! These spiritual chambers are called: all kinds of denominations, sects, monastic associations, conclaves, all kinds of mysticism, councils, consistories. - We have enough; because you can think yourself of a lot of such associations, congregations and brotherhoods. They all fit in here!
 Accordingly, the text might read: "If one is to say to you:" The kingdom of God or the living truth or the pure teaching of Christ is in this or that confession or sect, etc.!" or:" That is the only sanctifying chamber!" do not believe it; for the Lord is only with those who love Him in the heart and in the works."
 Where two or three are working together in My name or in My love (it goes without saying), I am in the midst of them; but certainly not where, instead of My Word and My Love, one advises only on secular, military and monetary affairs - where those who call themselves My Priests also plan fortress construction, engineering and railways!
(Explanation of Scriptures, chap. 14)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures