50. THE FIFTH COMMANDMENT
 Helias said: “O Lord, as previously, I say now: Whoever does what You want, is verily not sinning! And as such I take the fifth commandment of Moses and say: It is written: ‘You shall not kill!’ I just take the simple law for my critical consideration and for the time being am not concerned about the explanation which Moses and also another prophet had given; since a truly divine commandment must in its simplest form contain what is useful for any reasonable person. But this commandment does not contain this at all, and therefore a thinking person cannot possibly say and state anything else, other than that this is either a human product or – only later for the sake of making war – that something has been left out by someone.
 You shall not kill! Firstly, who is actually “you”, who should not kill? Is this applicable for every person irrespective gender, age and social standing or only for the male gender and for a particular age and for a particular social standing? And secondly: Whom or what should actually not be killed? Only people or also animals? According to my judgment neither one or the other is meant by it.
 Not the killing of people, since Joshua already had destroyed the city of Jericho and killed all citizens on the instruction of Jehovah. The slaughter of the idol priests by the hand of the great prophet Elijah is well known. Then let’s look at King David, the man after the heart of God, not even thinking about all the others! How many thousands and hundreds of thousands have been killed by him and how many are still being killed each year! The mighty of the earth have still, despite the complete categorically proclaimed divine law, the fullest right from God, to kill their fellow man. And as such, this law only concerns the oppressed, poor human devils. To what extent this law also concerns women, cannot be estimated, although it can be shown in Chronicles, that women also have used the sword, and how!
(Lord speech to Enoch, His high priest:) 4. "Behold, this is from now on your main task on every Sabbath. And if I show you someone who has turned away from Me and to the world, go to him every day, call him in My name and put his feet again on the proper path of contrition, humility and love for Me.
5. "Should such cases become too frequent for you to deal with them alone, then choose in My name a suitable man from your school and send him there properly equipped; do not worry about it, for I shall be with him as I am with you.
6. "On whom you will lay your hands in My name, him I will henceforth fill with My spirit and he will prophesy like you and will be ardent in his love for Me, wherefore all the grass, all the shrubs, all the trees, mountains, waters, winds, air, fire, earth and all the animals will bow before him, as they are now doing before you as high priest yourself.
7. "Whoever will promptly turn back will be met more than halfway by My grace, love and mercy.
8. "But over him who will close his heart, his ear and his eye before you, wield My scourge in your hand seven times.
9. "If he still does not turn back, cast him out from the community; and if he wants to turn back, weeping and lamenting and with a contrite heart, look upon him, take his hand, lift him up, bring him here, arrange for a supper to which you invite many so that there be among you a great joy in My fatherly love because one who was lost has found himself again, having turned back to his Father in his heart.
10. "Verily, I tell you, if one fallen thus low completely turns back, you shall have more joy over him than over ninety-nine just who do not have to turn back!
11. "For, if someone is alive and stays alive, this is not more than fair; he who is in the light cannot easily go astray.
 The true and with Me only valid baptism is the one with the fire of love for Me and for the neighbor and with the living zeal of the will and with the holy spirit of the eternal truth out of God. These are the three pieces which give a valid testimony in eaven for everyone; these are: Love, as the true Father; the will, as the living and actual word or the Son of the Father; and finally the holy spirit, as the right understanding of the eternal and living truth out of God, but as vividly active in a person and only in a person! Since what is not in a person and does not takes place out of the very own will’s impulse, does not carry any value for a person, and since it does not and cannot have any value for a person, it cannot have any value for God.
 Since God in His Self does not mean anything for a person for as long as the person does not recognizes God by His teachings and makes His will his very own through love and arranges all his actions through the most living zeal of his will according to the recognized most highest will. Only then does the image of God in man becomes alive and grows and soon penetrates the person’s whole being. If so, it then happens, that man penetrates in all depths of the Godhead, since the image of God in man is the most perfect symmetry of one and the same God in eternity.
20. But Abedam said: "Adam, now you have acted properly; for I tell you and you others: Bless whenever you want to curse, and you will always vanquish those who seek to persecute or destroy you.
21. "Never pay back evil with evil, and you will be truly My children; for I let My sun shine upon both the righteous and sinners. (HHG vol. 2, chap. 102)
3. "Behold, therefore man shall be extremely sparing with the curse of a judge, but particularly so with that of a father!
4. "For who can see My ways and who fathom My counsels?
5. "If someone curses events the cause of which he does not understand, does it not easily happen that he curses My great love, mercy, patience, for bearance, goodness, grace, meekness and thus My whole divine order arising from them?
6. "What blessing will accrue therefrom for the spirit of the one who has cursed this order?
7. "Has not he who through a curse has thus judged My love, mercy, patience, forbearance, goodness, grace and meekness, invited the judgment upon himself, since he has first judged that whereby alone he can take eternal life from Me?
8. "What does man possess that he had not first received from My love and mercy, and from where will he take anything unless from My love, mercy and grace?
The real love for fellowman is one with the love for God
" That is why true, unselfish love for fellowman is one with the love for God, and God rewards his love already in this world and will once on the other side in His eternal Kingdom reward it even more with eternal life. Truly, not even 1 drink of water that you have given with a good heart to a thirsty person will remain unrewarded to you.” (GGJ, Book 21, 28:4)
Neighborly love means no exceptions
" Concerning neighborly love, our Marcus asked Me: “Lord and Master, should we also show neighborly love to well-known bad people and squanders who mostly have wasted and reveled away their wealth in an irritating sinful manner, and also to those who are clearly our enemies?”
 I said: “In showing neighborly love you should not make any exception, but do good to everyone, because for the one who will make exceptions, I also will make all kinds of exceptions.
 When someone is in need and comes to you, then show him neighborly love in a spiritual or also in a material way. However, the spiritual neighborly love should come before the material.
 If you have converted a sinner, and he is in need in an earthly way, then help him out of it. If he sins again after that, then rebuke him in love, and do not become his enemy. For with the measure with which you measure in My name, will also in turn be measured to you again.
„ Now I said: “You are right, I praise your zeal, but together with your justified zeal remember also the following: there is always a greater power in the wisdom of the human spirit than in his fist, and where earnest in itself can perform little or nothing, love with its patience and meekness will do wonders. The full earnest in your own heart and its courage controls yourself. However, your weapon against men should always consist only of love, meekness and patience. Then you will achieve more on this way on which I Myself am going before men than with sheer zeal of fire and its earnest that is as hard as diamond.
 You really should not be afraid of worldly people, who in their anger can indeed kill the body, but can do nothing further anymore to your soul. Therefore, fear only the One who is a true Lord over life and death since eternity.
 But if you see that with love and right wisdom you can achieve nothing with men who went too much into the dark, then turn your back on them and go away from there, and you certainly will find again men with whom you will be able to do good things in My name." (GGJ Book 22, chap. 16)
" I said: ‘Everyone who lives according to My teaching, but whoever lives according to his self-esteem, which is usually saturated with self-love and pride, and cannot from all his heart forgive and bless ten times more the one who offended him in some way, will sooner or later have to taste the inevitable consequences of hostility against which he can by no means expect any protection from Me, unless he has paid his debt to his enemy to the last penny. Therefore, do live in peace and unity with everyone. It is better for you to suffer an injustice than to do even an apparent justice to someone. Thus you will not educate avengers for yourselves, and the spirits, who otherwise would have become your enemies, will then be your guardian angels and ward off many a calamity threatening you." (The Great Gospel of John Book 1, chap. 80)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures