14. But Abel said to Adam: "Stop and listen! Your children have embraced the right Father; why do you want to keep far from Him and in His stead embrace me, who am nothing compared to Him?
15. "So turn around quickly so as to reach Him Who alone is the eternal First Cause of all beings; otherwise you will die this very day still!
16. "Behold, on the very day today the great serpent was given free play; today it is even allowed to crawl around on this height. So hurry up lest it catch up with you before you enter into the sphere of life!
17. "Look across towards your cave; there he stands, the great enemy of life!
18. "So hurry, hurry, father Adam; for he is quick like lightning and wrathful like a provoked lion!"
19. Here Adam ran quickly to Abba, Who received him.
20. But suddenly the prince of the world stood in human form between Abel and the group clinging to Abba, and screamed, full of wrath:
21. "Almighty One, why are You persecuting me here in my sphere? What have You to do with my creatures? Why do You want to snatch from me those who have not gone forth from You, but from me, thereby making me a childless father? Have You not countless legions of pure spirits sprung from You?
22. "Therefore, withdraw from the earth and from my entire great worldly realm; for this is my own, since it has gone forth from me, and not from You! With Your feet You trample on my property and are a thief in my realm; so withdraw from here!"
23. And Abba said to him: "Blasphemer, how full of lies your mouth is! If this is your property, whose property, then, are you yourself? Who told you to come into being, like other countless legions?
24. "What are you talking about a property? Show me a single plant on the ground of the earth, which you created, and I will give you the entire earth and the entire visible heaven for your property!
9. "I tell you: Be and remain steadfast and all fear shall be banished from you forever and with the fear also every sin, even the possibility of falling anew. For what you will be doing now you will be doing in My name and in My love. And if someone acts and speaks in My name and in My love, how could then a sin be thinkable?
10. "I will tell you now what sin actually is, how a man can sin and how he can refrain from sinning.
11. "That is a sin when someone feels an urge within him, sees its advantage, chases after it and seizes it with his desire, changes it into something of his own and then acts in his own interest. From the spoil of such an urge, which self-love concealed within it, there arises an evil mentality permeating the entire person and darkening his mind so that he can no longer distinguish the true from the false and the good from the bad.
12. "However, if someone feels some urge within him, but thinks by himself: 'O Lord, I recognize that You have touched me. this urge comes from You, O Father! Your boundless goodness has shown mercy to me and wants to strengthen me unworthy one in true meekness and in true love for You. O Father, to do this is unworthy of me as You have made me recognize by the tempting urge. All the might is Yours, all power is Yours, You alone are the Lord of heaven and earth. Let me do only what befits me before You, O holy Father, namely, to love You as Your child. But remove graciously this higher urge for action once more from me, as You have given it, for it is a divine power. If I poor and still weak created being and child acted according to it, I would be a being that would have to feel in this point equal to You as I would want to act with this power of Yours to which You alone have a right. Therefore take Your holy power away from me unworthy one and let me remain in my childlike love for You, O holy Father!'
13. "Behold, if I find such humility with someone, do you think I would then take the urge of My power away from him?
14. "Oh no, I tell you, I will then bless this urge in him and will awaken him Myself with the same urge for eternal life. And thus, by the same means by which a man, un sanctioned, might have become a gross sinner, he will be actively united with Me forever and then be able to do the same out of Me a thousand fold and not ever be sinning. For what he is now doing is no longer out of himself, but out of Me.
THE OFFERING BY CAIN AND ABEL
And behold, now the angel stepped up to Abel, gave him a brotherly kiss and recommended to all, especially Cain, the strictest obedience so that they might one day gain the full freedom and as a result the power and strength which represent the great might of the grace of merciful Love. In this way they would transform the serpent within into the image of Love and thereby produce fruits of blessing and never call forth the wrath of the Deity.
2. And now behold, My stupid scribe, My still very silly and lazy servant, and listen with both your ears to what happened furthermore. - They all went to their assigned places and did as they were commanded by the supreme love out of Me and lived thus in good order for a period of ten revolutions of the earth around the sun.
3. And behold, there came a very hot day and the sun burnt hotter than usual on the heads of the children and on Cain's body, so that he became irritated at the great heat and cursed the sun. The children, however, were patient and washed themselves with fresh water, which refreshed and strengthened them. They also drank the water, quenched their burning thirst with it and praised God for so great a mercy that out of His eternal love He had left them the little brook for such trying times.
4. Not far from the hut Cain had built to the best of his ability from the branches of trees and covered with the straw of wheat, there flowed a mighty stream which I had called forth from the depth of the mountains, which are similar to the mountains of the moon, and rise in the center of the great land of Ahalas (or the cradle of the children of the weak and the descendants of Adam and is the ancient land which you still today call 'Africa')
THE PRIMEVAL AGE OF THE EARTH AND THE MOON. THE CREATION OF ADAM AND EVE
1. Now I will show you the organic creation from the first to the last and from the smallest to the greatest and how I made everything out of My love and wisdom and the everlasting order out of both, which is the Word of eternal might and power deep within the Deity. And behold, there does not exist anything in all the spaces of infinity, be it great or small that was not made through It!
2. Behold and listen: So the earth had come into existence, and there were the moon, the sun, and the stars; but the earth was still bare, and its surface was still like the surface of the sea. Dense clouds were hovering above the waters, extending deep into the dead spaces of the worlds, and the light of the sun was unable to illumine the drop of mercy. The moon was covered by the vapor of the drop, and only in this vapor was the earth born and the moon nourished. And, like a hen sitting on her chicks, the sun was above both of them with the rays of its light from the warmth of the love in God, maturing the earth and separating the moon from the breast of his mother.
3. Thereupon the dense clouds parted and settled upon the stillness of the poles. The girdle of the earth became freed, and the sun beheld itself in the waters, and the earth gratefully reflected the received light into the vast bosom of the sun and with wide-open eyes watched the moon bathing in the rays flowing from the sun of the grace of eternal Love.
4. And behold and listen to this: The earth felt content, for she was filled with the love of mercy and saw her darling, the moon, revolve briskly around her. And love swelled her wide bosom with the breath of mercy as if she wanted once more to after the child her breast filled with the milk of grace. But the milk coagulated through the warmth of merciful love and became firm land towering above the seas. And the seas sank back into the depths and were like the water that separates from the coagulated milk, to appease the indwelling wrath through the salt of grace by the mercy of love out of God in all the power and might.
Thereupon Enoch rose with the deepest love and a heart filled with gratitude and asked the high Abedam:
2. "Lord, and our most loving Father Who is holy, super-holy, would it be Your most holy will if we made a sacrifice to You here on the height in the same way as our sacrifice was handled yesterday on the plain? O Abba, let me know Your holy will."
3. And Abedam answered: "Enoch, how can you ask Me this when you know so very well wherein the only sacrifice which pleases Me consists!
4. "Wherever I first receive the inner offering of a remorseful, contrite and love-filled heart, any sacrifice is hallowed, be it made in the way of Abel, Seth and Enos or as yesterday on the plain.
5. "However, I notice in the hearts of all of you a vacant spot. This spot you have consecrated to the sacrifice to God, but because of its emptiness you do not understand to whom you make a sacrifice and why. So do comprehend this: The Father does not want any sacrifice except that of the heart. And the Father is also the sole, eternal, super-holy and mighty God; to Him alone a sacrifice is due as the pure love is to the Father.
6. „The sacrifice consumes, destroys and kills every offering in the fire burning on the altar. Behold, this is man's testimony before God, saying that he has recognized God either openly or just vaguely feeling it in his heart what God is like and what He does.
01] After these words addressed to Adam, the Lord turned to all the children present and said: 02] "Children, I have now ordered the heights as well as the depths and have made between both
walkable paths, so that you may come together and be able to support each other in everything you need!
03] I Myself have personally taught you essentially over a period of more than two moons, to get to know yourself and Me as your true God and Father and to find in Me the eternal life of the spirit and in this life all the love, wisdom, power and strength through which all things will have to serve you.
04] Many of you are already in this life (the spirit) and from it can recognize the wise use of all things and then use them in the best way. Many of you are particularly at the depths well on their best way to this life; only a few do not yet quite really know where to begin the life of the spirit.
05] That is why I have mightily awakened some of you, that through you the awakened the weak and the still blind can be guided on the right path.
06] I have given you no command but have actually only showed you that all of you in the love for Me are totally free, as I, your God, Lord, Creator and Father Himself from eternity am.
07] In addition I have given you the fullest assurance that the perfect in the love to Me will never see, nor feel, nor taste the death of the body but will like Zuriel, who is here, and like Sehel and like Pura, pass over into the most perfect eternal life of the spirit!
08] Thus I have shown you the endless benefits of true life, as to the contrary also the endless disadvantages of a life opposing My eternal order.
09] All this you have directly learned from Me, the Lord Himself and received into your heart and therefore cannot doubt the fullest truth of everything what I have taught you Myself.
10] Therefore you are now well supplied with everything and in all things and cannot say: 'Father, this and that we are still lacking!’ Since all of you are well supplied, not only for this time but for all eternity, abide to this constitution and do not let yourselves unwisely covet after the vain things of the world, to which death and destruction sticks and you will not trouble Me any more!
11] But if you arbitrarily step outside My order and want to dominate one another for selfishness, empowerment and for the sake of the world within you, I then will turn away My face from you and will let you sink into the puddle of all immorality, flesh-greed, fornication and all adultery and disorderly animal lust; but what you will gain by that, the bitter and harsh consequences will show you! More I do not need to tell you!
12] Since everything is now in the best order, I bless you and say: My love will remain with you and among you in time as well as forever! Amen.” (HHG vol. 3, chap. 114)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures