The 12 HOURS
FIRST HOUR – Moral Values
Moral values are most often preached in the so-called civilized and more educated world, where especially the Christian religion, under different denominational sects is common. We see how it, in political terms, favourably serves the power hungry authorities, in either worldly or in spiritual things. The people are taught a terrible knowledge of God; not because they recognize and love the ‗Same‘ God, but only because they view Him as the inexorable tyrant of all tyrants whom they should fear immensely. And so the Deity is preached only as a hostage who should bear fruit, while all other hostages have already become fruitless. 3 Instead of announcing the Deity as the highest solace to the people, the Same is presented to them as ‗Someone‘ that has nothing better to do, than to condemn each minute billions of morally ruined and disobedient children forever into the eternal sea of fire1. 4 And so, look around a little. Look at all the countless dungeons that are all crammed with all kinds of moral criminals. And look at how, from minute to minute, these dungeons are continuously increasing by vast numbers, so that, if these dungeons were united in one place and this increase of numbers continued at the same pace, you would think that in a few years the entire generation of the earth would have to get up and march in there.
9 Oh these fools! They should only look upon My David, who himself was a king and a prophet and as such was a great teacher to the people. If they did this they would soon observe that a nation that recognizes God and His fortitude is also a people full of obedience and good will.
10 Thousands can be governed more easily with a feather-quill, than ten dark morons who have no other image of Me than, perhaps, of one of those existing tyrant, or of a being that sucks out the last drops of blood like a vampire before his believers, until, eternally kneeling and worshipping on a luminous cloud, his eternal life is finally sanctified. – 15 As already noted above, the reason for all that was and there is none other than: partly the moral politics, but mainly, the inertia and fear with the people to seriously walk in the pre-manifested ways to eternal life. For truly I say, whoever does not accept My Kingdom, how I announced it, he will not receive it. Even if he should unite all the sects within himself, or accept all the sects. For I alone am the Way, the Truth and the Life. (The 12 HOURS)
Spiritual Rebirth. Humility and love. Lazy and useless servant. Christ lives in me
 This is the same case, as I said, with this text. For when the Son ascends, the promise of the Father comes in fullness to those who, in true hope, wait out of love for such a promise.
 But what does the Son's ascension mean, so that the promise and the blessing of the Father may be sent to the waiting and the witnesses? You know what 'son' means: the Wisdom of the Father. After that everything in every human being corresponds to the Son, which belongs to wisdom. Such belonging is the understanding, the reason, all sorts of science and knowledge.
 At the same time, however, this belonging to wisdom must undergo humiliation, as it were the crucifixion, in every human being; then it must be laid as if dead in a new grave in the heart, then resurrected, and then, devoting oneself fully to the Father and sacrificing himself to go up to become one with the Father.
 If such a thing has happened, only then will the promise of the Father, which is eternal life, become manifest in man's life. That's the act of rebirth.
 But baptism with the spirit of power does not take place at the same time as no-one is supposed to baptize a child after birth, but at least a few days thereafter; -this is the earliest on the eighth, tenth, or twelfth day as was common. Sometimes the circumcision baptism took place much later; and so it is said here also to the apostles and disciples, that after My ascent, they shall stay in the city for a while, until the power from above will come upon them.
(The angel, Peter, notices it and says): "Whatever could Luther have done to you that you not only despise him but, at the same time, also his faithful Bible translation, which contains nothing but the pure Word of God?
3 Even if Luther was not in every respect a man of whom one could say, 'He was a man according to God's own heart,' he was still very much better than many from your church who claim to be the most righteous and good men, but are in reality exactly the contrary! He alone had the courage in the midst of the darkest night of Babel to restore to mankind the pure Word of God, thus leading it back into the right path to the Lord.
4 Notwithstanding a few errors also on this path as a result of the closeness of Babel [Rome], his teaching of the pure Word of the Lord, compared with Rome's false doctrine, was like the midday sun against the dim light of a will-o'-the-wisp on a dark night!
5 If Luther has achieved this in the name of the Lord, tell me, what reason could you possibly have to abuse and despise this worthy man?"(Sunsets to Sunrises, chap. 5)
 BUT it happened also often that pious men, who always firmly believed in God and loved Him with all their heart, were awakened to become true prophets, also without first having frequently visited such school. So Moses and Aaron were great prophets themselves, although they were not trained in any school for this, because their faith, their heart that was dedicated to
God and God Himself were their school. Also Elijah and Jonah, Joshua and Samuel became true prophets without any preceding school, because God Himself was their Master and their school.
 Also the patriarchs were mostly seers and prophets without school, for only God, to whom they adhered and whom they believed without doubting, was their school where He revealed His
will to them. And even in this time there were seers and prophets who were not trained in the school for seers and prophets, because God looks always only at the heart of men and not at the school where someone attained to such or such ability.
 Look at these My disciples. None of them has ever seen a prophet school, and still, many of them will perform greater things than all the old seers and prophets, for only I am their Master and their school, and this is how it will be and remain until the end of times of this Earth.
1. Miklosch continues: “After a while Minerva (n.b.: Satan) turns back to Cado, saying: “Friend, I must confess that you engage my interest. There is more spirit of truth in your beautiful form and your words than you suspect. But I cannot give your words consideration until the arch-whore of the new Babylon, created by me, has been fully brought to fall. I set it up as a test of fire for all baptised in the name that is so repulsive to me, and just wanted to prove to the Deity that its doctrine too could be transformed into a most insanely refined heathendom. My work appears to have succeeded, and new Babylonians are unable to help themselves for all the night and horror; they have lost all spirit, and no further trace of Christianity is to be discovered in it. They only hold unto a brittle skeleton, killing themselves for its dead skin, inside which for nearly a millennium, no body and even less a soul with its spirit are to be found. But it has to be so: my abominations must be destroyed through their multiplying into new ones, with mankind having to be transferred into a new plantation. Once this is accomplished you can help me out and I shall be of one mind with you forever!” (Robert Blum vol. 2, chap. 175)
9. "Behold, the same thing applies also to Me. Therefore, do not trouble yourself about My great, inscrutable ways, but remain unconcernedly on the little ones of My love for you. Do not talk about the great realms of darkness and you can be fully assured that the still strong prince of death will have little to do and to settle with you and with all brothers of your love.
10. "I tell you though: Eternities would not suffice for you to fathom the greatness of his might and strength; but, he is nevertheless a finite, created spirit, and where his power ceases forever to exist, My own, infinite one is only about to begin.
11. "Therefore, be unconcerned; for, since you are in My hands, your slightest whiff is already mightier than all the strength, might and power of Satan.
12. "He is like a hungry, roaring lion craving for food. Woe betide the animal that succumbs to him or has been scented by his keen nose; I tell you: Even the mammoth would fare badly in such a battle.
13. "But although the lion roars with wrath and hunger, he does not heed the oftentimes many flies buzzing around his ears.
14. "Behold, therein lies the great might of that which is meek and little; often, a fly can bother a whole pride of lions, whereas this same pride of lions is of no concern to the fly.
15. "You have long since become a fly in humility; therefore, leave the lion alone so that he will not bother you, and then begin your pious work unconcernedly. Amen."(HHG vol. 2, chap. 25)
14. But Abel said to Adam: "Stop and listen! Your children have embraced the right Father; why do you want to keep far from Him and in His stead embrace me, who am nothing compared to Him?
15. "So turn around quickly so as to reach Him Who alone is the eternal First Cause of all beings; otherwise you will die this very day still!
16. "Behold, on the very day today the great serpent was given free play; today it is even allowed to crawl around on this height. So hurry up lest it catch up with you before you enter into the sphere of life!
17. "Look across towards your cave; there he stands, the great enemy of life!
18. "So hurry, hurry, father Adam; for he is quick like lightning and wrathful like a provoked lion!"
19. Here Adam ran quickly to Abba, Who received him.
20. But suddenly the prince of the world stood in human form between Abel and the group clinging to Abba, and screamed, full of wrath:
21. "Almighty One, why are You persecuting me here in my sphere? What have You to do with my creatures? Why do You want to snatch from me those who have not gone forth from You, but from me, thereby making me a childless father? Have You not countless legions of pure spirits sprung from You?
22. "Therefore, withdraw from the earth and from my entire great worldly realm; for this is my own, since it has gone forth from me, and not from You! With Your feet You trample on my property and are a thief in my realm; so withdraw from here!"
23. And Abba said to him: "Blasphemer, how full of lies your mouth is! If this is your property, whose property, then, are you yourself? Who told you to come into being, like other countless legions?
24. "What are you talking about a property? Show me a single plant on the ground of the earth, which you created, and I will give you the entire earth and the entire visible heaven for your property!
3. "Receive My blessing for life eternal! Beget true, living fruits of pure love! Far be from your bodies the dumb gratification connected with the flesh and thus also with sin, and you will truly and faithfully walk before Me at all times. But whoever pampers his flesh, nourishing it excessively and then seeking to please it through all kinds of sensual pleasure, nourishes his own sin and through the lust of the flesh relinquishes all power over him to eternal death.
4. „Therefore, control your desires at all times, unless it is time to beget a living fruit for Me, however, when it is time, call to Me so that I may hold you lest you fall when sacrificing to sin, and you will remain within My grace.
5. "For whoever falls then, will find it hard to get up, and with each fall the spirit will be bound in new fetters of death.
6. "If he then wants to escape from the imprisonment of the flesh, which is the old sin and the old death of the spirit, - how will he fare when, instead of one layer he has to break through several hundred, each of which is tougher than the preceding one!
7. "So care only for that which is of the spirit; leave the flesh to Me, doing My will in the same so that it becomes powerless and you will at all times grow in the spirit to that degree by which your death diminishes, which is the sin or the flesh.
8. „Therefore, I tell you again: Do not nourish, strengthen and pamper your flesh, for thereby you nourish, strengthen and pamper your own death, which now as a last dungeon confines the spirit prior to its liberation or resurrection towards full eternal life out of, and in, Me.
 If someone out of true love will do something good to a called teacher, helper or prophet, I will also accept that as if he had done it for Me, and he will receive the reward of a prophet. For even those who – in their innocence and in the blindness of which they are not guilty – will bring offerings to the false teachers and prophets, will be richly compensated by Me, for they believe that they are pleasing God by that. So also I will compensate all the more richer those people who out of true and pure love for Me have done something good to those who I have sent to them and who I have awakened for them.
 Therefore, in the future you can also say to those who have found comfort and help with you, asking you what kind of offering they should bring you for that, according to their old manners and customs: ‘We have done this out of God’s love which has given us such a mighty grace for free. However, if you also have the love of God in you, which you have come to know through us, then do what this love will command you to do, for we have many poor people around us who need your love. But for what we have done for you in the name of the Lord there is no charge as before, but from now on until the end of times we will do that for free, because also we have received this invaluable grace from God for free for the salvation of every person who believes in the God whom we are proclaiming, who will keep His commandments, love Him above all and his neighbor as himself.’
 So when people are out of love voluntarily doing for you or giving you one or the other thing, then you can also accept it without objection in all love and kindness. But from the poor you should not accept anything, even under this condition, but you should moreover support them in all love and kindness, so that they will be aware of God’s eternal love and kindness. (GGJ Book 20, chap. 48)
 These 30 men came from Cairo in Egypt and belonged also to the Jewish tribe, but their ancestors fled to Egypt already during the time of the Babylonian exile, and thus these 30 men had still some knowledge about Moses and a few prophets and they observed the day of Moses when they were among the Jews, but they themselves believed more in the priests of Egypt, their
mysteries and laws. Since they thought to be among many Jews, they also wanted to honor the day of Moses and fast the whole day, but when they saw bread, wine and all kinds of other food on our table, they let them also bring immediately bread and wine, and they ate and drank very tastefully.
 When they soon had strengthened themselves sufficiently, they took courage, and one of the most prominent stood up from his seat, went with great respect standing before Roklus and said: “Forgive me, supreme savior of this stronghold, which is famous in the whole world. We and still a lot more people with us are waiting for almost 2 months with our dead children who are kept in iron coffins. We wanted to present our request, if ever it still would be possible to bring our children back to life, and for this reason we set up our waiting camp very close to the main entrance of the stronghold of wonders. The servants of the stronghold gave us the assurance that we soon would be happy because it would be our turn, but until now the hope was in vain.
 Far below the place we are staying, is a big group of all kinds and all sorts of poor beggars and crippled people to whom we daily gave alms. Well now, they surely had for themselves much less hope than we to be admitted into the stronghold of wonders.
And just look, only 1 hour ago all these people stood up, since they were of course called to this place before us, and soon after that we saw that all those kinds and all sorts of disabled people – whom we know already well – were completely healed of all their afflictions. They praised God above all, went into the inn and strengthened themselves with bread and wine. When we asked them where this so exceptional mercy had come over them, they named this inn the new and true stronghold of wonders and said that we also should come here to convince ourselves of everything. And so we are here to finally present our supplications and requests with the deepest respect before you, because you as chief of the Essenes are capable of doing wonders.”
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures