“Hence be very good and nice to her (mother Mary), but beware of according her any divine adoration.
For, notwithstanding all her very best qualities, she is still a woman; and the gap from the best woman to vanity is only very narrow.
And any kind of vanity is a seed of pride from which has come, is still coming and will always be coming all evil into the world. Therefore, keep in mind what I have now told you also where the mother is concerned.” (The Lord about Mary, His mother in GGJ vol.1, 108:12-14)
“Mary had had the most miraculous experiences within a short space of time, quite inconceivable to her. She had given birth to a son without having known a man. She had become a mother without having experienced motherhood in its fullness; for normally a child is the link that joins the lives of a man and a woman, uniting them to a whole, to a family.Mary was a mother and did experience the joy of seeing her offspring before her, but it was more a feeling of pity for the little babe than a mother's bliss at pressing to her bosom the bond of her husband's love. Thus she did not and could not understand what took place at the conception, at the birth and later on. She acted only in accordance with higher guidance and was passive rather than active, following as a woman and mother only her emotions that bound her to her infant. Of course, this vague feeling, the doubts and suspicions, which she believed only she alone was carrying in her heart, grew when she heard others express similar and even greater things as she was taking the child into the temple. Through having the circumcision and sacrifices performed in accordance with the law, I was to be received as a child into the Jewish religion and brought up in it.
The Poles of the earth. Friendship between Nicodemus and the Boy Jesus (chap. 30, The 3 Days Scene)
The question of Nicodemus about the poles of the earth. The answer of the Boy Jesus. The bond of friendship between Nicodemus and the Boy Jesus.
1] Here another elder rose and said: “What do you know then about a most distant pole of the earth? Now tell me something about it, for I already once heard something about it from a Greek who had traveled much.”
2] I said: “I know not only about the poles of the earth, but very exactly about all the eternally wide poles of all the Heavens of GOD! But to give you an idea of it, I should have to be your teacher for at least a thousand years! Therefore that would not do. But I will tell you something quite different.
3] To those who shall once be within My doctrine, I will give My Spirit that shall make them the truest children of God, and shall guide them into all truth and wisdom, and truly, infinity itself will contain nothing natural or spiritual which shall remain unknown to them.
4] If you perhaps become a disciple of My doctrine, you too shall taste of the Gifts of the Spirit of GOD, and shall get to know the poles of the earth better than you have known them up till now!”
Sunday, 26th April, 1848
"To a question:
See, your whole duty is, was, and will be eternally, - love, that is, a pure, divine love in you to Me and, in the same way, also to all your brothers and sisters.
According to the degree of this, My love in you, will be given to you, from Me, since I - in My whole Being - am love Itself. You are, if you love Me with all your strength, all beloved children of My love -which has also fructified Mary, the mother of My physical being. But this physical being is also a true brother to you and strong enough to carry you, as little brothers and sister, with all patience and tenderness and to lead you, as grown up brothers and sisters. And whoever wants to (get) to the Father, let him turn only to Me, as the Father's greatly beloved who is the only true Brother to you, full of the highest love and wisdom. And thus you have no need to turn to any other than exclusively to Me in all your entreaties and needs.
See, the greeting to Mary came (at the time of the Annunciation) from the most exalted height of the holiness of God, in all the fullness of the power and might of His Spirit, so that the love in the Father became a true Brother to you! - No, ask yourselves, what you still have to do with this greeting now? Mary does not need it, neither does she thirst for it. And she knows better than any of you that My ear is sharper than hers and My eye brighter, also that My love, My meekness and tenderness is not to be compared with the love, meekness and tenderness of all, even the most blessed spirits of heaven.
Lord's Greatest Sign. Purpose of Lord's coming into the world and prediction of His death on the cross
" During the morning meal, Mary said to Me: “My most beloved son, You have done so many signs everywhere, but here You did not show anything of Your truly divine power. Perform a sign here also, before You travel on.”
 I said: “Woman, talk to the fishermen, then they will tell you if I did not perform any sign here. But I did not come into this world for the sake of the signs, but for the sake of the truth and the life of the soul, so that everyone who believes in the Son of Man, will have eternal life in him.
 No one will be saved because of My signs, but rather, everyone who believes in Me and who lives and acts according to My teaching. Besides, I have given now the power to My friends to do good to the poor, suffering people in My name, and this is a greater sign than when I would now create a world before your eyes.
 However, at the end of My time on this Earth, which will be during the coming time of Easter in Jerusalem, I will perform a very great sign for all men, by which many will receive eternal life, but a lot of them will come to judgment and eternal death. The one who will then not be offended at Me, will receive the life of the soul.”
1. And on the third day there was a wedding at Cana-in-Galilee and the mother of Jesus was there.
1. The ‘And’ here already appearing at the beginning of the first verse of the second chapter proves that these two chapters are closely connected. Hence it appears that this wedding in a family who is on very friendly terms with the house of Joseph takes place already on the mentioned third day, namely, counting from the day when I left Bethabara with my so far only four disciples and together with them spent a full day at the house of Joseph - who was no longer alive at that time - with the mother of My body who, helped by My other brothers, made every effort to show us the best possible hospitality.
2. In her heart Mary did realise that now the time had come for Me to begin My mission as the promised Messiah. However, wherein My work would consist she did not know either. At this stage she, too, believed in the complete expulsion of the Romans and the restoration of the mighty throne of David and its stable and invincible divinely glorious dignity which would never end.
3. The good Mary and all My earthly relatives still imagined the Messiah as a conqueror of the Romans and other enemies of the promised land. Indeed, the best of them had a similar idea concerning the promised Messiah, just as at the present time many otherwise honest people have quite a false notion about he millennium. But the time had not yet come to give them a different conception.
4. Thus, since My own house, beginning with Mary, had this notion about the coming Messiah, it can rightly be assumed that other friendly families could not have a better one.
5. This is also the reason why many families paid much attention to Me and, of course, to those whom I called My disciples. As a result also James and John decided to become My disciples, in order to rule the nations of the earth together with Me, for they had already forgotten many a thing I had rather clearly predicted to them in My childhood.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures