57. THE FIRST DAY OF CREATION
JESUS: ‘Is it not written: In the beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. And the Earth was without form,
and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
 And God said, let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
 See, these are Moses’ words. If you were to take these in their natural sense you should have to at once see their ultimate absurdity.
 What of a truth is the Heaven and Earth of which Moses says all was created in the beginning? In man, Heaven is the spiritual and Earth the natural. This still is void and without form – as in your case. The waters are your deficient knowledge of all things, above which the Spirit of God moves indeed, but not yet within them.
 Since God at all times however sees the terrible darkness in your material world-depth, God says to you, as manifestly even now: “Let there be light.”
 It begins thereupon to dawn within your natures, and God indeed sees how good is the light upon your darkness, but it is yourselves who do not want to recognize it. For this reason therefore a division takes place within you, day and night verily are separated, and through the day within, you then recognize the former night of your hearts.
The Lord explains:  “Moses is by no means concerned only with the history of creation as regards earth and heaven and the created beings, but almost exclusively with the initial shaping of man’s heart and reasoning power, wherefore he connects it with the history of mankind. […]
 Whoever knows about the correspondence between the material world and that of the spirits can learn from this how the material world originated from the spirit world or how and from where the suns and finally, the planets and all life on them came into existence.
 But this is not quite so easy, for one must be spiritually fully awakened to comprehend all this.” (GGJ II, chap. 215)
Meaning of the metaphor of the creation of heaven and earth
The Lord resuming His explanations of the Genesys of Moses, emphasizes that in order to fully comprehend Moses, “one must have a good knowledge of the whole nature of man and full cognition of God”
 By “Heaven”, which Moses cites as first created, is to be understood the intelectual power, set by God outside of His eternal spiritual center. This is like a mirror which has the capacity to receive and reflect external objects. […]
Chp. 5 THE SECRET OF CREATION
"[...] He, who has ears to hear, let him hear and who has eyes to see, let him see. I will reveal a great secret to you that you may see how your most loving and holy Father presents Himself in a brotherly manner, enabling you to see and enjoy Him face to face. For the children must be introduced to their Father's great household from eternity.
2. The Deity was from eternity the power permeating all endlessness of infinity, and It was and is and will forever be infinity itself. In the center of Its depth I was from eternity the Love and the very life within It; but behold, I was blind like an embryo in the womb. The Deity, however, took pleasure in Its love and pressed hard towards it And the Love felt hotter and hotter in its center, masses upon masses of the Deity assailed it and all powers and forces stormed towards it
3. Then there arose a great hum, a storming and roaring and, behold, Love became fearful and was pressed hard from all sides so that it trembled deep within. And Love became aware of it, and the hum became a sound, and the sound within Love became a word, and the word spoke: "Let there be light!" And the flame in the heart of the ignited Love began to blaze and it became light in all the spaces of infinity.
4. And God saw the great glory of His Love within Him, and Love was strengthened with the power of the Deity, and thus the Deity united with Love forever and the light issued from the warmth.
Chapter 7 THE PRIMEVAL AGE OF THE EARTH AND THE MOON. THE CREATION OF ADAM AND EVE
1. Now I will show you the organic creation from the first to the last and from the smallest to the greatest and how I made everything out of My love and wisdom and the everlasting order out of both, which is the Word of eternal might and power deep within the Deity. And behold, there does not exist anything in all the spaces of infinity, be it great or small that was not made through It!
2. Behold and listen: So the earth had come into existence, and there were the moon, the sun, and the stars; but the earth was still bare, and its surface was still like the surface of the sea. Dense clouds were hovering above the waters, extending deep into the dead spaces of the worlds, and the light of the sun was unable to illumine the drop of mercy. The moon was covered by the vapor of the drop, and only in this vapor was the earth born and the moon nourished. And, like a hen sitting on her chicks, the sun was above both of them with the rays of its light from the warmth of the love in God, maturing the earth and separating the moon from the breast of his mother.
3. Thereupon the dense clouds parted and settled upon the stillness of the poles. The girdle of the earth became freed, and the sun beheld itself in the waters, and the earth gratefully reflected the received light into the vast bosom of the sun and with wide-open eyes watched the moon bathing in the rays flowing from the sun of the grace of eternal Love.
4. And behold and listen to this: The earth felt content, for she was filled with the love of mercy and saw her darling, the moon, revolve briskly around her. And love swelled her wide bosom with the breath of mercy as if she wanted once more to after the child her breast filled with the milk of grace. But the milk coagulated through the warmth of merciful love and became firm land towering above the seas. And the seas sank back into the depths and were like the water that separates from the coagulated milk, to appease the indwelling wrath through the salt of grace by the mercy of love out of God in all the power and might.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures