- a lesson of the Lord for Robert Blum, in the afterlife (From Hell to Heaven, chap. 155)
8. “Behold, every person’s body is a veritable millionfold compendium of all kinds of infernal passions which are combined into a form under judgment. Did you not once hear something about the resurrection of the dead as well as the living, as also about a resurrection of the flesh, and no less about the so-called Judgment Day, on which all who are in the graves shall be awakened by Myself in accordance with their works, either to life or to everlasting death.
9. “Behold, here is thee place where I must reveal these secrets to you in accordance with your nature and constitution, and subsequently, through you, to all those who came to the world of spirits due to the same cause, having to find admission to your house because already upon Earth they had, by thought, attitude, words, desires and consequent works lived more or less within your spirit.
10. “You were the first of all those I received here and of whose future progress I took charge. Wherefore you must also be the first over here, where your ultimate development is at stake, to carry this out upon yourself, so that this may transfer to all the others.
11. “I already mentioned that your soul has no actual consistency yet; but how is same to be achieved? I say unto you and therewith all the others:
“9. Truly I tell you: Whoever seeks the life of this world, and also easily finds it, shall lose life eternal and on judgement day, following the shedding of his body, I shall not awaken him to everlasting life, but cast him into hell for eternal death.
10. But he who does not seek worldly life, even shuns and despises it out of true, pure love for Me, shall find eternal life [Mt. 10:39]; for I shall awaken him immediately after the death of his body, i.e. on his judgement day, or the first day of his new life in the spirit-world, and shall lead him into My Eternal Kingdom and adorn his head with the crown of eternal, immortal wisdom and love and he will then rule forever with Me and all the angels of eternal, infinite heaven over all the material and spirit world.’” (THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN vol. 1, chap. 139)
" Is not the day on which a child is born into the world its youngest day? [Translator’s Note: Doomsday or Judgment Day in German = Jüngster Tag, or Jüngstes Gericht (youngest day, youngest judgment). Youngest in the sense of latest.] Or, is not even each day of your life your youngest day and your birthday, which was once your youngest day, now your oldest?
 The flesh of which your body now consists will decay, transform into worms and plants and into their souls, and quit foreign beings will come from this which then will no longer have anything to do with your soul and with your spirit. Understand this! According to what has been explained to you, the youngest day (Judgment Day) for your soul will obviously be the one on which you will be taken out of your body.” (The Great Gospel of John Book 13 , chap. 32)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures