25. RESURRECTION OF THE BODY
 Said the innkeeper: “Yes, I now pretty much understand it, although I must admit that this subject is something new to me and in a way unheard of. So one can forget about the final rise of the flesh in which all Jews firmly believe. That is why they bury the corpses at certain cemeteries and are of belief that they will be awakened by the angels on Judgment Day and will be reunified with their souls. What You are teaching will hardly be believed by the Jews. I do believe it because you, o Lord, told us so and explained it thoroughly. But if somebody else had explained it to me I would scarcely believe him because that diverts too mightily from the current belief. And still I have to openly admit that, according to experience things cannot be otherwise. What are you old and new disciples saying to this?
 Said one of the Greek Jews: “As far as we are concerned, we are entirely of your opinion. We, too, do see the truth of what has been said, but also the difficulty of presenting this new teaching as comprehensible and true to the people of our time.”
 I said: "I did not give you this teaching so that you should pass it on to the Jews. If you want to teach it to somebody else, you may do so anyway, but it does not matter at present whether or not he believes it. Later on My true followers will in any case be led into all truth and wisdom by My Spirit which will be poured out over them.
 It can be easily comprehended that the physical body, once it is dead, cannot ever rise and be revived in all its parts. Should this be the case, on the said Judgment Day, all the parts cast off by the body during the whole, sometimes rather long, life would also have to be raised and revived, such as the hair, the nails, the lost teeth and all the coarser skin particles lost through washing, likewise the drops of blood and sweat shed under sad circumstances and many another thing the body has shed in the course of time. Now imagine a human form revived with all this on Judgment Day, how ridiculous it would look!
 Man at different times has a different body. For instance, the body of an infant is different from the body of a boy; that of a youth is again different; that of a man is different and again, that of an old man is completely different. Well, assuming that the human bodies will be completely revived on some Judgment Day, the question must arise whether all the physical forms from childhood to old age collectively, or one after another, or even one only, shall be revived.
84. ABOUT JUDGMENT DAY
 SEVERAL now asked Me when the “last judgment” would come. [In the German language the term for “The last judgment” or “Judgment Day” is – verbally translated – “the youngest day” and the Lord’s reply is based on this term.]
 And I said: “When the older day has passed, there always comes a youngest day. And since I cannot awaken anybody on a day that has already passed, this must naturally happen on a youngest day as a past older day cannot possibly be used. Is not every new day of your life a youngest one? Or can anyone experience a still younger day than the one on which he is living? Behold, all of us are today surely living on a youngest day, for yesterday can no longer be the youngest and tomorrow has not come yet. Considering all this it must surely be obvious that a man has as many youngest days as days he has already lived. I tell you that all of you will pass away on the youngest day and cannot possibly be awakened from death to life at any other time than on a youngest day. And since a man, and all men, have to experience this, it cannot possibly happen on an old, past day, but only on some future, obviously youngest day. Which day will be appointed for it has not been determined in advance, neither by Me nor by any angelic, spirit, for every coming day is very good and useful for this purpose. – Do you understand this now?” […]
 Say I: “Do not worry about it, for this is a stone over which in the future many thousand times thousands will stumble, and they will prophesy a lot about it, write and preach to the blind people. (GGJ Book 3, chap. 84)
 I said: ‘Fear not, for you have nothing to fear. He who lives and acts like you shall in the beyond, as also here already, be awakened to life eternal. And everyone’s judgment day shall be whenever awakened to life eternal, either here or in the beyond.
 Let everyone therefore strive towards being awakened here already, because he who is awakened already in the flesh shall neither see, nor feel or taste the death of the flesh and his soul shall not be troubled.
 But woe betide all these and the later opponents of My order. Verily these shall feel it a thousandfold who He was whom they tried to oppose, burdening Him and His witnesses with the curse. (GGJ Book 2, chap. 49)
- a lesson of the Lord for Robert Blum, in the afterlife (From Hell to Heaven, chap. 155)
8. “Behold, every person’s body is a veritable millionfold compendium of all kinds of infernal passions which are combined into a form under judgment. Did you not once hear something about the resurrection of the dead as well as the living, as also about a resurrection of the flesh, and no less about the so-called Judgment Day, on which all who are in the graves shall be awakened by Myself in accordance with their works, either to life or to everlasting death.
9. “Behold, here is thee place where I must reveal these secrets to you in accordance with your nature and constitution, and subsequently, through you, to all those who came to the world of spirits due to the same cause, having to find admission to your house because already upon Earth they had, by thought, attitude, words, desires and consequent works lived more or less within your spirit.
10. “You were the first of all those I received here and of whose future progress I took charge. Wherefore you must also be the first over here, where your ultimate development is at stake, to carry this out upon yourself, so that this may transfer to all the others.
11. “I already mentioned that your soul has no actual consistency yet; but how is same to be achieved? I say unto you and therewith all the others:
“9. Truly I tell you: Whoever seeks the life of this world, and also easily finds it, shall lose life eternal and on judgement day, following the shedding of his body, I shall not awaken him to everlasting life, but cast him into hell for eternal death.
10. But he who does not seek worldly life, even shuns and despises it out of true, pure love for Me, shall find eternal life [Mt. 10:39]; for I shall awaken him immediately after the death of his body, i.e. on his judgement day, or the first day of his new life in the spirit-world, and shall lead him into My Eternal Kingdom and adorn his head with the crown of eternal, immortal wisdom and love and he will then rule forever with Me and all the angels of eternal, infinite heaven over all the material and spirit world.’” (THE GREAT GOSPEL OF JOHN vol. 1, chap. 139)
" Is not the day on which a child is born into the world its youngest day? [Translator’s Note: Doomsday or Judgment Day in German = Jüngster Tag, or Jüngstes Gericht (youngest day, youngest judgment). Youngest in the sense of latest.] Or, is not even each day of your life your youngest day and your birthday, which was once your youngest day, now your oldest?
 The flesh of which your body now consists will decay, transform into worms and plants and into their souls, and quit foreign beings will come from this which then will no longer have anything to do with your soul and with your spirit. Understand this! According to what has been explained to you, the youngest day (Judgment Day) for your soul will obviously be the one on which you will be taken out of your body.” (The Great Gospel of John Book 13 , chap. 32)
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures