Support for Christianity
- a lesson of the Lord for Robert Blum, in the afterlife (From Hell to Heaven, chap. 155)
8. “Behold, every person’s body is a veritable millionfold compendium of all kinds of infernal passions which are combined into a form under judgment. Did you not once hear something about the resurrection of the dead as well as the living, as also about a resurrection of the flesh, and no less about the so-called Judgment Day, on which all who are in the graves shall be awakened by Myself in accordance with their works, either to life or to everlasting death.
9. “Behold, here is thee place where I must reveal these secrets to you in accordance with your nature and constitution, and subsequently, through you, to all those who came to the world of spirits due to the same cause, having to find admission to your house because already upon Earth they had, by thought, attitude, words, desires and consequent works lived more or less within your spirit.
10. “You were the first of all those I received here and of whose future progress I took charge. Wherefore you must also be the first over here, where your ultimate development is at stake, to carry this out upon yourself, so that this may transfer to all the others.
11. “I already mentioned that your soul has no actual consistency yet; but how is same to be achieved? I say unto you and therewith all the others:
12. “Just as I as the Lord, in the likeness of man preceded you all and in everything, laying down a good and indestructible path, just so you must all follow Me along the same path, if you would truly gain life eternal!
13. “I did not only rise again in My soul and spirit but mainly in body, because My soul and My arch-primordial divine Spirit surely were in no need of resurrection, since it would have been the crassest impossibility to, as God, be killed. But just as I Myself physically rose from the dead, as eternal conqueror over death, just so you all must be resurrected in your bodies. Because you cannot see Me, the perfect God, and live, until resurrected, purified and transcended in your flesh; your flesh however is under judgment and the latter has to be taken away from the flesh, or same could never serve for providing consistency for the soul.
14. “Behold these graves – they all carry your very own flesh, isolated according to its millions of judged constituents, from which it was joined together. The beings which you discovered beneath the monuments are basically only manifestations of the diverse wished, desires and passions which you were sheltering in your flesh as judged particles of natural being in aggregate. These must now be purified by all sorts of means in order to become a firm, living mantle for your soul.
15. “But just as I awakened My flesh through My very own power and authority, just so you must all set about this important task through the power of My spirit within you, in order to bring the former to its true perfection. For he who would of a truth be My child must in all things be like Me and do everything that I did and do, and yet shall do!
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures