1. Miklosch continues: “After a while Minerva (n.b.: Satan) turns back to Cado, saying: “Friend, I must confess that you engage my interest. There is more spirit of truth in your beautiful form and your words than you suspect. But I cannot give your words consideration until the arch-whore of the new Babylon, created by me, has been fully brought to fall. I set it up as a test of fire for all baptised in the name that is so repulsive to me, and just wanted to prove to the Deity that its doctrine too could be transformed into a most insanely refined heathendom. My work appears to have succeeded, and new Babylonians are unable to help themselves for all the night and horror; they have lost all spirit, and no further trace of Christianity is to be discovered in it. They only hold unto a brittle skeleton, killing themselves for its dead skin, inside which for nearly a millennium, no body and even less a soul with its spirit are to be found. But it has to be so: my abominations must be destroyed through their multiplying into new ones, with mankind having to be transferred into a new plantation. Once this is accomplished you can help me out and I shall be of one mind with you forever!” (Robert Blum vol. 2, chap. 175)
9. "Behold, the same thing applies also to Me. Therefore, do not trouble yourself about My great, inscrutable ways, but remain unconcernedly on the little ones of My love for you. Do not talk about the great realms of darkness and you can be fully assured that the still strong prince of death will have little to do and to settle with you and with all brothers of your love.
10. "I tell you though: Eternities would not suffice for you to fathom the greatness of his might and strength; but, he is nevertheless a finite, created spirit, and where his power ceases forever to exist, My own, infinite one is only about to begin.
11. "Therefore, be unconcerned; for, since you are in My hands, your slightest whiff is already mightier than all the strength, might and power of Satan.
12. "He is like a hungry, roaring lion craving for food. Woe betide the animal that succumbs to him or has been scented by his keen nose; I tell you: Even the mammoth would fare badly in such a battle.
13. "But although the lion roars with wrath and hunger, he does not heed the oftentimes many flies buzzing around his ears.
14. "Behold, therein lies the great might of that which is meek and little; often, a fly can bother a whole pride of lions, whereas this same pride of lions is of no concern to the fly.
15. "You have long since become a fly in humility; therefore, leave the lion alone so that he will not bother you, and then begin your pious work unconcernedly. Amen."(HHG vol. 2, chap. 25)
14. But Abel said to Adam: "Stop and listen! Your children have embraced the right Father; why do you want to keep far from Him and in His stead embrace me, who am nothing compared to Him?
15. "So turn around quickly so as to reach Him Who alone is the eternal First Cause of all beings; otherwise you will die this very day still!
16. "Behold, on the very day today the great serpent was given free play; today it is even allowed to crawl around on this height. So hurry up lest it catch up with you before you enter into the sphere of life!
17. "Look across towards your cave; there he stands, the great enemy of life!
18. "So hurry, hurry, father Adam; for he is quick like lightning and wrathful like a provoked lion!"
19. Here Adam ran quickly to Abba, Who received him.
20. But suddenly the prince of the world stood in human form between Abel and the group clinging to Abba, and screamed, full of wrath:
21. "Almighty One, why are You persecuting me here in my sphere? What have You to do with my creatures? Why do You want to snatch from me those who have not gone forth from You, but from me, thereby making me a childless father? Have You not countless legions of pure spirits sprung from You?
22. "Therefore, withdraw from the earth and from my entire great worldly realm; for this is my own, since it has gone forth from me, and not from You! With Your feet You trample on my property and are a thief in my realm; so withdraw from here!"
23. And Abba said to him: "Blasphemer, how full of lies your mouth is! If this is your property, whose property, then, are you yourself? Who told you to come into being, like other countless legions?
24. "What are you talking about a property? Show me a single plant on the ground of the earth, which you created, and I will give you the entire earth and the entire visible heaven for your property!
69. ABOUT THE FALL OF THE SPIRITS
 (The Lord:) “But just as it happened on the smallest scale with man, falling into sin and hence ruining his nature, so a very similar event took place once at the creation of the pure spirits out of God.
 Once the thoughts and great ideas arising therefrom out of God had found the necessary consistency to form a being endowed with limitless intelligence, in God’s arch-primordial form, conscious of its free independence, the first thing to fully liberate them was to give and show them the opportunity to free action, in what way to become free, and free through acting.
 But how is it accomplished? Should one only, as it were say to them: you are now alive, as if out of yourselves, and you can do as you please? Here it is questionable whether such beings, whose life is without experience, would be able to front up to any kind of free activity. Yes, they shall rather, like a voracious polyp, be consumed by satisfying their being with a corresponding nourishment and do nothing else, as you can observe and experience such quite natural phenomena with very spiritually unawakened people; because their sole concern is to fill the belly, and all their actions are focused on the best possible satisfaction of this body part.
 Another might say: Let them be told what to do in accordance with their intelligence, and they shall start acting accordingly! Good, I say; supposing however that the still leisure-prone beings, having gone forth from such disinclination towards action, have not and cannot be awakened yet towards action, on account of which the sense for complete inactivity starts to pre-dominate, stopping the beings from voluntary action; what then? They can then certainly be forced by omnipotence, obviously indwelling the Creator!
 Granted; where however would this leave absolute
independence of action, through which alone a created being can attain to independent, free voluntary action? Behold, without the aforementioned full independence, every created being would remain a machine springing into action only through the intelligence of the manufacturer!
 From this you can see that there neither can, nor must be any question about a compulsion; because only machines act under a ‘must ‘, of which machines unfortunately, together with the Earth itself, there are still too many and crude ones upon Earth. Also infinite space is filled with such ‘must’ machines. Because all the countless suns, earths and moons are purely machines, together with all physical beings upon and within them, just as the human body in itself is nothing but an artful machine which can be set into manifold motion by the soul’s free will.
 Now the Pharisee Dismas said to me: “O Lord and Master, the mountain on which we are standing now, is it the same as on which the great prophet Moses arose to Heaven as a flame of light and disappeared before the eyes of those who accompanied him, leaving his body behind, after which – as the Scripture says – on the one side the archangel Michael appeared and on the other side Satan as chief of the devils who fought for as long as 3 days with the archangel for the body of Moses, and on top of that, he also was victorious over the archangel and disappeared with the dead body of Moses?
 Up to now the whole of our Jewish wisdom kept and still keeps quiet about this and they do not tell us why this happened. And even the many great prophets did not give us any explanation
about this. Our cabalists1 have therefore declared the whole matter apocryphal and consider it as a fable, but many old Arabian tribes say that it is true. What do You, o Lord, have to say about this?”
 Now the supreme judicial city officer said in My place: “But what difference does it make when the spirit of Moses is living among you and is saved anyway? Because the body is only a
covering of the human spirit and it is not that important whether Satan or another spirit pulled it to him. If I had been in the place of the archangel I would have given Satan that pleasure sooner if he was that hungry for the dead body of Moses.”
 I said: “That which is reserved to the long-lasting times of the future lies hidden in the decree of My love and wisdom. It will however still take long times before the light of the last of the suns will be extinguished. Men will see many stars in the sky go out and see again others taking their place, but the actual crabs will therefore not have lost much of their ugly appearance. But to Me 1,000 earthly years are like one moment. That which cannot be accomplished in one long time, can maybe be accomplished in a next or in 1,000 periods of time.
 The one who wants to be helped will also be helped soon. But the one, who wants to persist in his stubbornness, let him persist as long as he wants. And if he wants to persist in it eternally, he is also free to do that. For also the internal material body of the Earth, as well as the endless many other celestial bodies, need its food to subsist, and it will take a terrible long time before one atom of the interior of the Earth will reach its surface again.
 Although you do not understand what I want to say with this: the lost son is already on his way back, but almost endlessly long times will still be necessary before he will entirely come back into the old house of the Father.
 On a small scale, every sinner is like a lost son, and over his true come back there will be greater joy than over 99 righteous ones who do not need penance.
 But the word that I speak to you is not only for this Earth but in a corresponding manner for the whole of infinity, for My words are not human words but God’s words, and they are also heard bythe numberless myriads of angels and are carried from the one end of My endless many creations to the other, and they will have their effect.
 This you also do not understand, but when you will be reborn in the spirit, you also will be able to look into the endless depths of My mercy. Be satisfied for the moment with what you heard now, for in this world I will not often say similar things anymore as those which I told you now. So keep it with and in yourselves till the time of your inner enlightenment after which you also will be able to speak with people who are understanding and enlightened about all the things you heard from Me. But keep it to yourselves for those who are not understanding, and do not throw My pearls like feed for the pigs.” (GGJ Book 24, chap. 70)
 From this time on I began to speak more seriously with My disciples about the fact that I would have to go to Jerusalem according to My Father‘s will and would suffer very much there from the elders, the high priests and scribes, would be killed by them, but that on the third day I would raise from the dead again I would then stand there as a victor over all death and over all
enemies of life for eternity, as I had already mentioned on Mark‘s mountain.
 At this Peter became quite alarmed and, drawing Me aside, said in a commanding, admonishing tone: “Lord, this must never happen to You! You are obliged both to us and to all men to protect Yourself.”
 But I turned around quickly and said in a very most serious tone: “Away with you, Satan; you are a stumbling-block to Me. You think as worldly men think, not as God thinks.”
 Here Peter was very powerfully shocked, fell down before Me, begged for forgiveness and added, sobbing: “Lord, when we were sailing on this sea to the place where we have now just spent several days, You said to me on account of my faith: ‘Simon Juda, you are Peter the rock. And on this rock I will build My church, and the powers of death shall never conquer it. I will give you the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and what you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.’ These, oh Lord, were the holy words from Your most holy mouth, literally directed to me, a poor sinner. Yet I have never prided myself because of it but have always regarded myself as the least amongst us all – and now You call me prince of darkness because I, driven by my great love for You, gave You a warning as a man. Lord, do have grace and mercy upon the poor fisherman Peter, who was the first to throw his net into the sea and leave his wife and children to follow You!” (GGJ Book 12, chap. 65)
66. THE ESSENCE OF SATAN AND MATTER
 Here I turned again to Peter in the friendliest way and said: “I have not disparaged you in the least if I have shown you in the sharp speech your human side Everything that is human in this world in a person – his flesh and its various needs from pure earthly considerations – is under judgment, therefore hell and Satan, who is the epitome of all judgment, death, night and falsehood, for the whole so-called life of matter is merely a phantom-life and of no value at all.
(The Lord:) " Look, that which endless space contains as matter is judged and therefore fixed by the power of God’s will. If this would not be the case, there would be no sun, no moon, no Earth and certainly not any created being in the great endless space. Then there would be only God, contemplating His great thoughts and ideas.
 However, God had placed His thoughts already since eternity as it were outside of Himself, and by His almighty will He has provided them with a body. These embodied thoughts and ideas of God are however strictly speaking no bodies, but they are spiritual things that are judged, and vessels for the ripening of an independent being. Thus, they are created beings, intended to exist continuously forever out of themselves and out of their own power, next to Me, the Creator who is visible to them.
 All creatures, as judged spiritual beings are, compared to the already pure and free spiritual, still impure, unripe and therefore not yet good. And compared to the spiritual, pure and good they can still be regarded as bad and evil as such.
 Thus, by ‘Satan’ you should understand the whole material creation in general, and by ‘devil’ the separated specific parts thereof.
 (The Lord:) “You have heard of the hereditary evil – at least the Jews! What is it and how is it made up? See and hear!
 It is the old self-love as the father of the lie and all evil out of it; but the lie is the old, sinful matter, which is in fact nothing else than a loose and sinful appearance of self-love, selfishness, haughtiness and imperiousness.
 All this originated out of the necessary stimulus, which I had to place into the spirits for the sake of recognition of the own free will; although the stimulus was necessary, the sinful coming into existence of the material world was absolutely no necessity. It was only allowed out of My order, as an unfortunate necessary consequence of the so many spirits which did not wanted to resist the stimulus, although they were able to – just like six times as many primordial created spirits were able to, of whom only one is standing here to serve us and carries the name Raphael.
 The enemy who always strewed the weed under the pure wheat, and still strews, and will be strewing for a long time to come, is therefore the old self-love, and the consequence as known to you is the weed, and in the furthermost sense the perfect example of all kind of matter, lies, Satan and devil.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures