From this time on I began to speak more seriously with My disciples about the fact that I would have to go to Jerusalem according to My Father‘s will and would suffer very much there from the elders, the high priests and scribes, would be killed by them, but that on the third day I would raise from the dead again I would then stand there as a victor over all death and over all
enemies of life for eternity, as I had already mentioned on Mark‘s mountain.
 At this Peter became quite alarmed and, drawing Me aside, said in a commanding, admonishing tone: “Lord, this must never happen to You! You are obliged both to us and to all men to protect Yourself.”
 But I turned around quickly and said in a very most serious tone: “Away with you, Satan; you are a stumbling-block to Me. You think as worldly men think, not as God thinks.”
 On this, Simon Judah said: “Lord, we surely recognize Your order in this that regarding the full freedom of will of men on Earth it also cannot take any other direction than what You have
explained to us now and also already on other occasions, but for mankind, by far we still cannot see in general how golden fruits of life will come forth from it. But since it has to be that way in order to finally transform this Earth into a true school of life for Your children, may it be then also as Your wisdom will allow it.
 But we will use every possible means to strew as much as possible seed of the living word into the soil of the human hearts, so that from this the greatest battles between light and darkness
can develop as soon as possible. All the graves must open up, and even to the dead Your gospel should be preached, and the sea that has swallowed them must liberate the dead to the great light. With that I do not mean the bones and the flesh that has decayed already a long time ago, but the souls. Also to them Your word should be proclaimed in the spirit.”
 I said: “You have spoken well and correctly. That what happens here on the material world will truly not be withheld to the spirit world that is strongly pining away up to now. But there are now a lot of people who are buried in the flesh, in the graves of the night of life on the deep bottom of the great sea of delusion. To them you will indeed proclaim the gospel and then there will be also many who will come out of their old graves and will see the light, and that sea will liberate its prisoners.
 When this will happen in general with all the people, then also the great and general day of liberation for all the inhabitants of the Earth will clearly start to dawn. (GGJ Book 20, chap. 11)
Have Peter founded the Roman church!
 What would the Augustine want to tell us and what shall he let us see? Nothing but what is important to us. We are with him; listen therefore what he shall tell us and how he receives us. His words sound as follows:
 Be a thousand times welcome, dear friends and brothers, in the name of the mysterious trinity, in the name of the blessed virgin Mary, of the holy Joseph and of the patron of our church, the holy Augustine, who was a true apostle and follower of our Master Jesus Christ! May I, being your subject servant, ask you which pious purpose have brought you to this God-alone approved temple? Have you perhaps come here out of my order, being new arrivals, or have you perhaps come here as pious spiritual penitents for the waiving of the daily sins to escape purgatory? Are you maybe in search of the eternal rest and the eternal light, or the true spiritual living bread of the angels? Or do you wish to finally even be initiated into the higher mysteries of the trinity? To be short: whether it be one or the other which brought you here, you shall find sufficient satisfaction here for both the one or the other. For you shall very well know that there are no salvation or blessedness to be found outside of this church.
 When Christ the Master has founded His church, He gave the keys to the heavenly kingdom to Peter alone. Our church is built upon the rock of Peter, is thus founded by Peter and by him has she been granted the power for times of all times, to save or to doom. You shall know that Christ has given the church the right to doom through the texts: “You shall sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.” There is also written: “and whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall lose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.” Once again it has been written: “Receive the Holy Ghost: Whosoever sins you remit, they are remitted unto them, and whosoever sins you retain, they are retained.” There are even more such texts in which the Master have given all power to Peter over humans. It can therefore not be doubted in the least that the Roman Catholic Church, founded by Peter himself, is the only sanctifying church according to the unchangeable counsel of God.
" Immediately Lazarus ordered new wine and said: “The great and the very exalted teaching which we have now heard from Your godly mouth must also be confirmed by a new wine and be sealed in our heart.”
 I said: “You are right about that, friend and brother Lazarus. All that which is good and true has its complete correspondence in bread and wine. Therefore, you can be assured that after Me when you moderately will be using bread and wine in remembrance of Me, that I will be in the spirit, as now in the body, personally among you My children, brothers and friends until the end of all times of this Earth. Surely, you will not always see Me with the eyes of your body, but then still, your heart will tell you: ‘Rejoice, for your Lord, God and Father is among you and is blessing the bread and wine for you. Therefore, be joyful and cheerful in His name, and remember by that the poor brothers and sisters, and more precisely the poor in spirit.’
 When your heart will give you such a stimulation, remember and belief always that I will be personally among you, and whatever you will then ask Me which is good and true for the life of your soul, I will always very willingly give it in a well understandable way.
 Thus, those who will greet Me with great love in their heart will soon be able to convince themselves also with their eyes that I really am personally among them. And what I am saying and explaining here to all of you is also fully valid for all your true and faithful followers. But give Me the new wine now, for I have become thirsty.”
Great Gospel of John, chap. 8
38. But Jesus turned, saw the two following Him and said to them: “What are you looking for?” They said: “Rabbi (which means: Master), where are You staying?”
 THIS text also is a sequence to the preceding ones and has historical rather than spiritual meaning: for with it begins the familiar, still quite material, taking on the apostles, and that in the same region where John was active at Bethabara, a most miserable country town inhabited by poor fishermen. This is also the reason why the two disciples immediately ask about My lodging – actually, in which hut I live.
 Since I had been staying in this area prior to the baptism for about 40 days preparing my human person for the beginning ministry through fasting and other exercises, it is historically also quite clear and certain that I had to have some place where to stay in this desolate and barren region which I considered the most suitable for My purpose.
 The two disciples knew that I had already for some time been living in this region. They may have seen me there a number of times without, however, suspecting who I was. Therefore, they promptly asked, not where I originally came from, but where I was staying in Bethabara which consisted mainly of the poorest fishermen’s huts constructed from clay and reeds and often even not high enough for a man to stand upright therein.
 And so I, too, lived in a similar hut which I had built Myself rather deep in the desert. The hermitages which exist in practically all Christian lands date back to that.
1. And on the third day there was a wedding at Cana-in-Galilee and the mother of Jesus was there.
1. The ‘And’ here already appearing at the beginning of the first verse of the second chapter proves that these two chapters are closely connected. Hence it appears that this wedding in a family who is on very friendly terms with the house of Joseph takes place already on the mentioned third day, namely, counting from the day when I left Bethabara with my so far only four disciples and together with them spent a full day at the house of Joseph - who was no longer alive at that time - with the mother of My body who, helped by My other brothers, made every effort to show us the best possible hospitality.
2. In her heart Mary did realise that now the time had come for Me to begin My mission as the promised Messiah. However, wherein My work would consist she did not know either. At this stage she, too, believed in the complete expulsion of the Romans and the restoration of the mighty throne of David and its stable and invincible divinely glorious dignity which would never end.
3. The good Mary and all My earthly relatives still imagined the Messiah as a conqueror of the Romans and other enemies of the promised land. Indeed, the best of them had a similar idea concerning the promised Messiah, just as at the present time many otherwise honest people have quite a false notion about he millennium. But the time had not yet come to give them a different conception.
4. Thus, since My own house, beginning with Mary, had this notion about the coming Messiah, it can rightly be assumed that other friendly families could not have a better one.
5. This is also the reason why many families paid much attention to Me and, of course, to those whom I called My disciples. As a result also James and John decided to become My disciples, in order to rule the nations of the earth together with Me, for they had already forgotten many a thing I had rather clearly predicted to them in My childhood.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures