" Immediately Lazarus ordered new wine and said: “The great and the very exalted teaching which we have now heard from Your godly mouth must also be confirmed by a new wine and be sealed in our heart.”
 I said: “You are right about that, friend and brother Lazarus. All that which is good and true has its complete correspondence in bread and wine. Therefore, you can be assured that after Me when you moderately will be using bread and wine in remembrance of Me, that I will be in the spirit, as now in the body, personally among you My children, brothers and friends until the end of all times of this Earth. Surely, you will not always see Me with the eyes of your body, but then still, your heart will tell you: ‘Rejoice, for your Lord, God and Father is among you and is blessing the bread and wine for you. Therefore, be joyful and cheerful in His name, and remember by that the poor brothers and sisters, and more precisely the poor in spirit.’
 When your heart will give you such a stimulation, remember and belief always that I will be personally among you, and whatever you will then ask Me which is good and true for the life of your soul, I will always very willingly give it in a well understandable way.
 Thus, those who will greet Me with great love in their heart will soon be able to convince themselves also with their eyes that I really am personally among them. And what I am saying and explaining here to all of you is also fully valid for all your true and faithful followers. But give Me the new wine now, for I have become thirsty.”
Great Gospel of John, chap. 8
38. But Jesus turned, saw the two following Him and said to them: “What are you looking for?” They said: “Rabbi (which means: Master), where are You staying?”
 THIS text also is a sequence to the preceding ones and has historical rather than spiritual meaning: for with it begins the familiar, still quite material, taking on the apostles, and that in the same region where John was active at Bethabara, a most miserable country town inhabited by poor fishermen. This is also the reason why the two disciples immediately ask about My lodging – actually, in which hut I live.
 Since I had been staying in this area prior to the baptism for about 40 days preparing my human person for the beginning ministry through fasting and other exercises, it is historically also quite clear and certain that I had to have some place where to stay in this desolate and barren region which I considered the most suitable for My purpose.
 The two disciples knew that I had already for some time been living in this region. They may have seen me there a number of times without, however, suspecting who I was. Therefore, they promptly asked, not where I originally came from, but where I was staying in Bethabara which consisted mainly of the poorest fishermen’s huts constructed from clay and reeds and often even not high enough for a man to stand upright therein.
 And so I, too, lived in a similar hut which I had built Myself rather deep in the desert. The hermitages which exist in practically all Christian lands date back to that.
1. And on the third day there was a wedding at Cana-in-Galilee and the mother of Jesus was there.
1. The ‘And’ here already appearing at the beginning of the first verse of the second chapter proves that these two chapters are closely connected. Hence it appears that this wedding in a family who is on very friendly terms with the house of Joseph takes place already on the mentioned third day, namely, counting from the day when I left Bethabara with my so far only four disciples and together with them spent a full day at the house of Joseph - who was no longer alive at that time - with the mother of My body who, helped by My other brothers, made every effort to show us the best possible hospitality.
2. In her heart Mary did realise that now the time had come for Me to begin My mission as the promised Messiah. However, wherein My work would consist she did not know either. At this stage she, too, believed in the complete expulsion of the Romans and the restoration of the mighty throne of David and its stable and invincible divinely glorious dignity which would never end.
3. The good Mary and all My earthly relatives still imagined the Messiah as a conqueror of the Romans and other enemies of the promised land. Indeed, the best of them had a similar idea concerning the promised Messiah, just as at the present time many otherwise honest people have quite a false notion about he millennium. But the time had not yet come to give them a different conception.
4. Thus, since My own house, beginning with Mary, had this notion about the coming Messiah, it can rightly be assumed that other friendly families could not have a better one.
5. This is also the reason why many families paid much attention to Me and, of course, to those whom I called My disciples. As a result also James and John decided to become My disciples, in order to rule the nations of the earth together with Me, for they had already forgotten many a thing I had rather clearly predicted to them in My childhood.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures