3. "Receive My blessing for life eternal! Beget true, living fruits of pure love! Far be from your bodies the dumb gratification connected with the flesh and thus also with sin, and you will truly and faithfully walk before Me at all times. But whoever pampers his flesh, nourishing it excessively and then seeking to please it through all kinds of sensual pleasure, nourishes his own sin and through the lust of the flesh relinquishes all power over him to eternal death.
4. „Therefore, control your desires at all times, unless it is time to beget a living fruit for Me, however, when it is time, call to Me so that I may hold you lest you fall when sacrificing to sin, and you will remain within My grace.
5. "For whoever falls then, will find it hard to get up, and with each fall the spirit will be bound in new fetters of death.
6. "If he then wants to escape from the imprisonment of the flesh, which is the old sin and the old death of the spirit, - how will he fare when, instead of one layer he has to break through several hundred, each of which is tougher than the preceding one!
7. "So care only for that which is of the spirit; leave the flesh to Me, doing My will in the same so that it becomes powerless and you will at all times grow in the spirit to that degree by which your death diminishes, which is the sin or the flesh.
8. „Therefore, I tell you again: Do not nourish, strengthen and pamper your flesh, for thereby you nourish, strengthen and pamper your own death, which now as a last dungeon confines the spirit prior to its liberation or resurrection towards full eternal life out of, and in, Me.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures