These 30 men came from Cairo in Egypt and belonged also to the Jewish tribe, but their ancestors fled to Egypt already during the time of the Babylonian exile, and thus these 30 men had still some knowledge about Moses and a few prophets and they observed the day of Moses when they were among the Jews, but they themselves believed more in the priests of Egypt, their
mysteries and laws. Since they thought to be among many Jews, they also wanted to honor the day of Moses and fast the whole day, but when they saw bread, wine and all kinds of other food on our table, they let them also bring immediately bread and wine, and they ate and drank very tastefully.
 When they soon had strengthened themselves sufficiently, they took courage, and one of the most prominent stood up from his seat, went with great respect standing before Roklus and said: “Forgive me, supreme savior of this stronghold, which is famous in the whole world. We and still a lot more people with us are waiting for almost 2 months with our dead children who are kept in iron coffins. We wanted to present our request, if ever it still would be possible to bring our children back to life, and for this reason we set up our waiting camp very close to the main entrance of the stronghold of wonders. The servants of the stronghold gave us the assurance that we soon would be happy because it would be our turn, but until now the hope was in vain.
 Far below the place we are staying, is a big group of all kinds and all sorts of poor beggars and crippled people to whom we daily gave alms. Well now, they surely had for themselves much less hope than we to be admitted into the stronghold of wonders.
And just look, only 1 hour ago all these people stood up, since they were of course called to this place before us, and soon after that we saw that all those kinds and all sorts of disabled people – whom we know already well – were completely healed of all their afflictions. They praised God above all, went into the inn and strengthened themselves with bread and wine. When we asked them where this so exceptional mercy had come over them, they named this inn the new and true stronghold of wonders and said that we also should come here to convince ourselves of everything. And so we are here to finally present our supplications and requests with the deepest respect before you, because you as chief of the Essenes are capable of doing wonders.”
2. And He blessed them all and finally said to them: "Little children, you all have now seen the true Father and beheld God in Me; since I came to you with love, you embraced Me with love. From now on believe firmly in your hearts that I alone am the true, good, holy Father and the sole Lord of heaven and earth, the God of all might, strength and power, the Creator, Ruler and Sustainer of all things and the sole Eternal Life itself in its perfection, because eternal and infinite Love and Wisdom in person!
3. "Believe this firmly in your hearts and actively feel that eternal life is fully within you by virtue of My love and you will be always blissful here and beyond in the eternal abode of My love and wisdom. Here you will be blissful because you will no longer see and suffer death, and beyond through the ever-increasing inner unfoldment of the endless abundance of the wonders of My life within you spiritually.
4. "I have now blessed you as your true Father; you, too, bless Me in your hearts through the most faithful, constant love, and you will prove by the spirit pervading your works that you believe Me to be the alone good Father, Who has loved you for eternities long before a sun was burning in the firmament.
5. "Whoever honours Me with the hand, his hand shall be blessed for any work; who honours Me with the feet, shall find no stones on his way; who honours Me with the body, shall have a blessed body and no pain shall ever touch a fibre of his flesh; who honours Me with the mouth, his mouth shall be blessed so that all the nations shall praise him; who honours Me with the eyes shall never see death; who honours Me with the ears, his ear no evil voice shall ever penetrate, but harmonious sounds shall delight it; who honours Me with his whole head including its marrow, him I will bless with great wisdom; but he who honours Me in his heart as the alone good Father, he it is who honours Me with his whole life, since he honours Me with his love, which represents his whole life; and who honours Me with his whole life, shall also be fully blessed with the eternal life out of Me, the holy, most loving, good Father!
What Jerusalem was for the Jews, My creation shall become for My spirits and souls. And what the temple represented as the abode of Jehovah in the Holy of Holies, one day every living heart shall become, - the temple wherein I can dwell unashamedly. […]
Spiritually this entry has the following meaning: I want to make the human heart My abode. There I want to be worshipped and loved through having My teaching observed. Just as the temple in Jerusalem was built as a House of God in My honour with all the splendour and magnificence available in those times, the human heart and soul shall also be adorned with all the spiritual virtues that a true human is meant to possess as My spiritual image for which I once created and destined him.[…]
For you must know that if your heart is not My abode and you are not carrying Me in your heart wherever you go, you will not find Me anywhere, not even in the great spiritual Jerusalem which is nothing else but the spiritual principle of love that has created everything, sustains it and leads it gradually to ever greater bliss (The Lord’s Sermons, chap. 18)
 I Said: “What you saw was this My new teaching which I am giving you from the Heavens. It is the true New Jerusalem from the heavens, for the old one on earth is no longer good for anything. The twelve gates mean the true twelve tribes of Israel and the 12 kinds of precious stones in the city walls are the ten commandments of Moses and the upper two rows consisting of diamonds and rubies signify My two commandments of love for God and love for the fellowman. The angels passing through the gates mean the many truths people find through the faithful compliance with My teaching. Those leaving the city mean the great wisdom of this My teaching, and the many entering it indicate that man shall admit this My teaching, which is pure love, also into his heart and act accordingly, so that he might attain the true rebirth of the spirit and thereby be guided into all truth and wisdom.
 That is the meaning of this vision, and it is also the true sun of grace for anyone who hears My word and lives accordingly, and all who now and in the future believe in Me will forever be there and live with Me and together with Me guide and conduct all that has been created in eternal space. (GGJ Book 13, chap. 84)
 LOOK, since the first times of men it has been a custom to divide the week into 7 days. This division was derived in a natural way from the quarters of the moon, and from a supernatural way that was revealed to them from the 7 Spirits in God of which you also have heard something, but have never understood one little word.
 Now, out of the 7 Spirits it is the 7th that purifies as it were and softens throughout all 6 preceding ones with retroactive force, and this 7th Spirit is actually called ‘Mercy’. And look, also for this reason, God has through the mouth of Moses destined the 7th day as Sabbath so that you can abstain from servile work for your own belly on that day, and during the gathering before the tent in which the Ark was standing, would look after your poor brothers and sisters, widows and orphans, and actually would take care of them, for in this consists the whole law of Moses and all prophets, namely that you in complete faith in God and out of love for Him would profess the works of true mercy to your poor fellowman, and this is also the only true and for Me pleasing religion.
 But when this is so and can impossibly be different, then how could Moses, even in his worst dream, ever have imagined that the Sabbath was set apart by God for the reason that on that day no Jew should not and may not do a work of mercy for his poor fellowman?
 Now do you really think that honoring God means that someone stays the whole day firstly in complete laziness and then in the temple in Jerusalem or elsewhere in a synagogue, in another place or in his house, mumbling and bawling several times the 10 commandments and a few psalms of David and still other things from the Scripture without feeling, without thinking, thus without using his brains, himself or let them be mumbled and bawled by a priest to whom he gives an offering because he believes that the mumbling and bawling from the mouth of a priest is more powerful and is more pleasing to God than from himself? Oh you fools. Think about it, if it is possible that the all-wise God could ever be pleased with such foolishness and ridiculous acts, which were only thought of by you and never by Moses or by the prophets, and which you even have made as a law, and if He who is eternally unchangeably the same, is satisfied with it or will ever be satisfied with it.
1. Say I: “Since you have now grasped this, you also have to act accordingly, or you shall reap no benefit from My teaching! I shall now cause them to serve you a proper bread and wine. Here too bread is like My flesh and wine like My blood. This food shall strengthen you, and you shall henceforth taste no death, but instead life eternal shall dwell in you. (to Robert) You brother Robert go now and fetch bread and wine again!”
2. Robert takes a few steps southward through the little wood and, upon a clearing, finds a whole bucketful of the best wine besides a large number of glasses and about fifty loaves of the most beautiful wheaten bread. Seeing such a large quantity of celestial sustenance, he calls Helena and his new helper Peter and his wife, to help him move it all. The called ones are there at once, but all of them together are not able to move it all to the designated place.
3. This is noticed by the emperor spirits, who had been discussing celestial protocol with the disciples. They hasten to help Robert move the stuff, outdoing each other in serving the light-blue spirits, who gratefully eat the bread with much relish. Drinking the wine in full drafts.
4. After which I say to the monarchs: “My dear friends and brothers, It is certainly commendable to discuss Me and My kingdom, but nicer and better still to practice oneself in celestial business. Knowledge of course comes before a task, but being in the know then means action, whereupon a small good deed is better than knowledge without action. Because from a small action something can at any rate emerge. Deeds are steadily followed by works; but nothing results from mere knowledge, unless it moves to action.
5. Of what use is technology to a potter who never puts clay upon turntable to practice his craft? Faith likewise is a science of the heart: if not put into action, it is as if dead, only the accomplished works giving it life. And so am I now well pleased that you became active in a good cause, without being called. Verily, I say to you all: even a drink of fresh water that you handed to a thirsty one is highly regarded by Me, for I look less upon knowledge than action!
6. He who knows something is worthwhile but does not act is as much a sinner as he who well recognises the right thing but is not willing to abandon his lethargy. Wherefore one has to in My kingdom always rise above indolence and practice what is right, as discerned; only then is one what one is to become and should be within My order. (From Hell to Heaven vol. 2, chap. 280)
After this speech and holy instruction by Abedam (N.B.: in whom the Lord is manifest), Horidael, overwhelmed by his immense feeling of gratitude, fell down before Abedam weeping for great love and the joy arising from it And there was no one on the height whose heart and eyes remained dry.
2. But, disregarding all this, Abedam forthwith bade Horidael get up, saying:
3. "Horidael, arise! If you are in your heart full of love and humility, it is more than enough gratitude -- and lying on the ground can be fully dispensed with.
4. "For as far as outward gestures are concerned they are before Me an abomination rather than a virtue pleasing to Me, - particularly if someone might think the tears of the eye brought about by a painful moment to be sufficient for Me, when the heart had previously occupied itself very little with Me; or other pious looking physical gestures, of which the soul's heart and its indwelling spirit are often totally unaware and which are, therefore, not in the least heeded, unless there were a truly living and humble cause for such pious physical gestures.
5. "But I say to you and to all that I am a most perfect Spirit.
6. “Therefore, whoever does not come to Me in the spirit of his love entreating and thanking Me in the same spirit of love, verily, I shall not look upon him and grant his request until he has humbled himself completely and entered his inner world, bringing Me a new, living sacrifice of pure love in the heart of his soul where the living spirit dwells, an ancient descendant of My eternal Love!
7. "Since it cannot be said that your spirit is ignorant of all that has happened and is still happening, the opposite being the case, so that as a spirit you are now a complete master in your house (body) and, therefore, love Me in all your parts, what meaning is the lying on the ground supposed to have?
 These words of Mine helped, and the speaker went to Me and said: “O Holy One. Then how do you want that we, poor sinful men, would invoke You?”
 I said: “I am Lord and Master, so invoke and speak to Me also as such. More is really not necessary. But do not come to Me anymore with the expression ‘Holy One’, for I am here just as you only as a Human Being and I say to you that no one is holy but God’s Spirit alone. It is true that it lives in Me, but this is for the time being of no concern to you. But when you yourselves will be born again in this Spirit, only then it will be your concern, and then you will understand its holiness.
 When men in their blindness will call God ‘holy, holy, holy’, it will look miserable among them. Whoever wants to call upon God in this way, must first be filled with this Spirit himself, otherwise his call is useless and foolish, and it resembles the call of the pagans who are tied up and fettered by the judgment of the sins of the world, and can thus impossibly perceive nor understand the eternal, infinite freedom in God, which actually is that holiness.
 That is why I am – as long as you are still living in the judgment of the world – surely your Lord and Master, but when you yourselves in My Spirit have become seeing, being free and aware, only then you will recognize God in Me and will call Him ‘Holy Father’. But then you will not, as now, call out with the mouth, but in yourself from the living spirit, for God is in Himself Spirit and can therefore only be called and worshipped in the spirit and in the living and enlightened free truth. (GGJ Book 20, chap. 53)
" Now you should only believe all that, but when your faith has become alive through works, then by your living faith you will begin to envision it, to feel it yourself and to be deeply convinced to know, and that is much better for the soul of man than when he only accepts something, being convinced of the truth after he has made the truth his own through his own seeking and searching with great difficulty by way of experience.
 It is true that such a seeking and zealously searching soul is also worth of his salary because every worker is worth of his salary, but if a soul believes and acts according to the truth that he has – let us say – heard from God’s mouth, this is better, because by that he unites through love My Spirit with himself, and that can
– and also does – give him in 1 hour more of the most lightened wisdom than what he can acquire by way of very personal investigation in 100 years time. But for this reason, a pious, believing soul should not set aside the right seeking and searching, because every person should investigate everything that he hears from men and keep that which is good and which consequently is also always true. But that which has been revealed by Myself to men, which is easily recognizable, man should not have to investigate it thoroughly. He only should believe it and act accordingly, then he very soon will see the active result.
You will always receive what you will ask the Father in Me in My name... The people who honor and pray to Me with the lips, but their heart is far away from Me
" But now the question is how we should pray to You, so that You would hear us and help us. If we now would ask from You, while You are present, for something good, then You also would quickly and easily answer our prayer, but what will happen when You will not be personally present as You are now? Then how should we ask?”
 I said: “This question of yours looks still very Pharisaic. If you actively believe in Me, you will always receive what you will ask the Father in Me in My name. My personal visible presence is not necessary for that, for in spirit I am present everywhere and I see and hear everything, and everything – from the greatest to the smallest – I know very precisely and clearly.
 So if you will ask Me for something, in spirit and in the full truth, I will certainly also hear and answer you, but a prayer as it is custom with you, namely with the lips and in mysterious words, I will not answer.
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures