- a lesson of the Lord for Robert Blum, in the afterlife (From Hell to Heaven, chap. 155)
8. “Behold, every person’s body is a veritable millionfold compendium of all kinds of infernal passions which are combined into a form under judgment. Did you not once hear something about the resurrection of the dead as well as the living, as also about a resurrection of the flesh, and no less about the so-called Judgment Day, on which all who are in the graves shall be awakened by Myself in accordance with their works, either to life or to everlasting death.
9. “Behold, here is thee place where I must reveal these secrets to you in accordance with your nature and constitution, and subsequently, through you, to all those who came to the world of spirits due to the same cause, having to find admission to your house because already upon Earth they had, by thought, attitude, words, desires and consequent works lived more or less within your spirit.
10. “You were the first of all those I received here and of whose future progress I took charge. Wherefore you must also be the first over here, where your ultimate development is at stake, to carry this out upon yourself, so that this may transfer to all the others.
11. “I already mentioned that your soul has no actual consistency yet; but how is same to be achieved? I say unto you and therewith all the others:
" I said: “Then stay where the Kingdom of God and its eternal spiritual life rule, for I Myself am the Truth, the Kingdom of God, the Revelation and the eternal Life. Whoever believes in Me will receive the eternal life when I will wake him up on the youngest day. I will also stay in the one who will stay in Me in faith and in love, and in whom I stay has already the eternal life in him and will never see, feel nor taste death. So stay here with Me, and by your love, in Me.”
 Now Ebal asked Me: “Lord and Master, most of the Jews believe also in a resurrection of the flesh in the Valley of Josaphat. But I find this somewhat strange. For firstly only the smallest part of them are buried in the Valley of Josaphat, and secondly what will happen on that mysterious youngest day with the bodies of the people who never heard about a Valley of Josaphat and thus died in other, very distant places, who were partly burned and who were partly maybe just like with us Jews directly buried in the ground? And finally, thirdly, what will happen on the youngest day with those who were swallowed up by the sea and other waters and who were devoured by wild animals? When, according to our time measurement, will that youngest day come, which the Pharisees describe to us as horrible?
 Lord and Master, You can see that these things cannot be accepted by even the most common human sense. Only the darkest superstition, which never thinks or searches for anything, like the most common and most inferior Jews, as well as the gentiles as such, can accept such nonsense. However, they are harmful for a reasoning human being and they remove the faith which one has in a pure godly revelation, in the immortality of the soul after the death of the body, and also in the faith in a future resurrection of the flesh on that particular youngest day. What should we think about that now?”
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures