17. “Thus listen, all you fathers, brothers and children, who already have an open ear:
18. "We are here gathered together in the middle of the day of the Lord in the sublime presence of the supreme, most holy, loving Father, Who is God, God the Powerful, the Strong, the almighty Creator of heaven and earth.
19. "What shall we do, considering our limitation, to appreciate as much as possible this endless grace, of which the whole earth is unworthy?
20. "Whenever we render a service to one another, the recipient can render the helper an extra service.
21. "If someone has led me a hundred paces, I lead him in turn two hundred paces - one hundred because he went along with me, and one hundred because he led me. We are then even and no one owes his brother for a service rendered more than at the utmost the threefold service in return. If he wishes to do more, he is quite free to do so; but in this case his brother has become his debtor also.
22. "Whoever gives me a piece of bread, to him I give back three pieces:
One piece for his piece, one piece for his good intention and one piece for the effort of his hand; say, can he then want more from me?
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures