Says the Essene: “Of a truth! This is an indescribably glorious sight! But don’t you notice something moving above those clouds? It seems like brilliant stars moving about! What could this be?”
 Says Peter: “What it is, only the Lord shall know, but we fishermen call such not too rare phenomenon ‘little morning fish’. When these appear, then it is good to fish in the water, and towards evening there is certain to be inclement weather, or at best a strong wind. Although I must admit to not having seen fish of such freshness and liveliness, this manifestation is not unfamiliar to me, although it is probably easier to make out from this height than from the depth below!”
 Says the Essene: “You know what, let’s move nearer to the Lord; I notice Him speaking with Ebahl and his children. Much shall be revealed there again; we must hear it!”
90. NATURAL CONSIDERATIONS
AND SPIRITUAL SIGNIFICANCE
 IN response to the Essene’s suggestion, they all come a little closer to Me, and I summon the two Essenes, telling them to pay attention to everything that shall be seen with sunrise, for it shall be most instructive.
 The two Essenes step up closer to Me, saying: “Lord Lord, that it shall be infinitely instructive is bound to be an eternal truth; but how will our soul be capable of such profound instructions?! We certainly gaze upon the brilliant depths of Your splendid Creations with lustful eyes and exceedingly astonished feelings, yet we are far to blind to do justice to even the wonders of a dewdrop, comprehendingly, let alone those rising and falling in immeasurable grandeur and distance, luminously upon the firmament! We furthermore have discussed the floating around of the luminous points above the tiny clouds with the disciple Peter, but he could not clarify it to us properly. If it please You oh Lord, then You might spare us a few words about it!”
 LOOK, since the first times of men it has been a custom to divide the week into 7 days. This division was derived in a natural way from the quarters of the moon, and from a supernatural way that was revealed to them from the 7 Spirits in God of which you also have heard something, but have never understood one little word.
 Now, out of the 7 Spirits it is the 7th that purifies as it were and softens throughout all 6 preceding ones with retroactive force, and this 7th Spirit is actually called ‘Mercy’. And look, also for this reason, God has through the mouth of Moses destined the 7th day as Sabbath so that you can abstain from servile work for your own belly on that day, and during the gathering before the tent in which the Ark was standing, would look after your poor brothers and sisters, widows and orphans, and actually would take care of them, for in this consists the whole law of Moses and all prophets, namely that you in complete faith in God and out of love for Him would profess the works of true mercy to your poor fellowman, and this is also the only true and for Me pleasing religion.
 But when this is so and can impossibly be different, then how could Moses, even in his worst dream, ever have imagined that the Sabbath was set apart by God for the reason that on that day no Jew should not and may not do a work of mercy for his poor fellowman?
 Now do you really think that honoring God means that someone stays the whole day firstly in complete laziness and then in the temple in Jerusalem or elsewhere in a synagogue, in another place or in his house, mumbling and bawling several times the 10 commandments and a few psalms of David and still other things from the Scripture without feeling, without thinking, thus without using his brains, himself or let them be mumbled and bawled by a priest to whom he gives an offering because he believes that the mumbling and bawling from the mouth of a priest is more powerful and is more pleasing to God than from himself? Oh you fools. Think about it, if it is possible that the all-wise God could ever be pleased with such foolishness and ridiculous acts, which were only thought of by you and never by Moses or by the prophets, and which you even have made as a law, and if He who is eternally unchangeably the same, is satisfied with it or will ever be satisfied with it.
Here the Baby sat up and said: 'Joseph, every man may do good as far as the Sabbath is concerned.
The keeping of the Sabbath does not consist in idleness the whole day through, but much rather in the doing of good works.
Moses to be sure taught that the keeping of the Sabbath was most necessary and in his Law characterized every unnecessary and menially paid-for labor as a desecration of the Sabbath, which is an abomination before God -
but Moses never forbade the doing of God's will on the Sabbath.
Nowhere in the Law does it state that one should allow a brother to perish on the Sabbath!
'And I, as the Lord of the Sabbath, say this: Always do good also on the Sabbath, and you will celebrate the Sabbath in the best manner!
But if you, Joseph, do not trust yourself to only seemingly transgress the Law of Moses by the easy repair" of that ship, then My servants shall do so right away.'
(The Childhood of Jesus, chap. 149)
45. THE TRUE CELEBRATION OF THE SABBATH
 SO we all rested undisturbed until the morning of a Sabbath, which was however not especially important to these Jews, for they were more inclined to be a gentile than a Jew. Nevertheless, the eldest came already early in the morning asking for Me, to know if I and My disciples were strictly keeping the Sabbath, since it was appointed by Moses as a day of the Lord that had to be strictly hollowed.
25. "Love, love, love, and you will live forever in spirit, but die to the world! Now you have already died to the world; therefore love, love, love Me, your holy Father, forever! Amen." (HHG vol. 2, chap. 104)
3. And Abedam replied with the following instructive speech, saying: "Horadal, listen! I commend you for having a true desire to see My name forever glorified with your people. But I tell you: When the people are properly instructed they have in My great creation the greatest number of the most glorious and permanent signs of remembrance.
4. "However, if the people are foolish and unaware of the signs wondrously worked by Me day by day before their eyes - truly you can believe it for I am telling you -, they will not take notice of any man-made sign either.
5. "If they pay heed to the living signs, say, of what benefit to them should the dead signs be?
6. "I am giving you anyway a great sign of remembrance for you and your whole people in that you have My living Word within you in all the might and power of My name. And you can impart it to anyone who seriously strives for the awakening of his spirit and the eternal, imperishable life out of the spirit.
7. "What greater things could I give you than what I gave you in the three words, and what more sublime, more glorious and better monument could you erect for Me than the holy, living sign of true love in every man's heart?
10. When the morning meal had been consumed and all had thanked Abedam Emmanuel Abba in their hearts overflowing with love, the Sublime One rose and addressed the following words to all:
11. "Listen, all who are present here and were witnesses of this night and, except for Kaeam, also most of the previous day! You shall always remember this and who He was, is and will forever be Who came to you and taught you Himself the right way of love and also the true, infinite wisdom out of it. Not wisdom of the world which oppresses the head and still more so the heart, but the true wisdom in the spirit of love and all truth out of it, which is the true, free, everlasting life.
12. "This meal you shall also henceforth celebrate before you intend to make a Sabbath offering to the Father; for truly I tell you: The offering shall not be received until you have at the morning meal recognized each other in your heart as true brothers and sisters in My love and also as children of one and the same Father.
13. "Whenever you will be celebrating this among you in the true, living love of your heart for Me, I shall be among you, too, - either visible to some whose hearts will be burning with love for Me, or always invisible to the more lukewarm.
14. "Yes, in My love you will be capable of everything, but without My love of nothing! For My love is a fertile, good field into which you have been planted. He who will not let the enemy pull him out will grow luxuriantly and produce an abundance of excellent fruit. But the one who will not have driven the roots of his life of love deeply and firmly enough into the ground of the mentioned field, will fare very badly at the time of repeated temptation when the enemy of love will come and endeavor to pull the little trees from the ground of the field. He will try every one of them; and where he finds a weak one, is it likely that he will spare it?
15. "Oh no, he will tear it from the ground of the good field together with the roots and then let it perish because the roots will no longer have the moisture of life and the little tree will wither and finally die altogether. For which of you have ever seen plants come into existence and thrive in the air alone?
The True Christianity
New Revelation support for the Scriptures